Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Anywhere but the Face [private; nk] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Anywhere but the Face [private; nk] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Anywhere but the Face [private; nk] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Anywhere but the Face [private; nk] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Anywhere but the Face [private; nk] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Anywhere but the Face [private; nk] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Anywhere but the Face [private; nk] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Anywhere but the Face [private; nk] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Anywhere but the Face [private; nk] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Anywhere but the Face [private; nk] - Page 2 Vote_lcapAnywhere but the Face [private; nk] - Page 2 Voting_barAnywhere but the Face [private; nk] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Shin
Anywhere but the Face [private; nk] - Page 2 Vote_lcapAnywhere but the Face [private; nk] - Page 2 Voting_barAnywhere but the Face [private; nk] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Anywhere but the Face [private; nk]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kiigan

Kiigan

Ninja I.D,
Tier: C-2
Clan: Nibi

Anywhere but the Face [private; nk] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anywhere but the Face [private; nk]   Anywhere but the Face [private; nk] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 11:18 pm

The irony of getting any nickname with a canine reference was not lost on the man as he continued to squint moodily at the persistent elder white haired woman. He really didn't want to do this for real. Well, he didn't want to do it at all now, but before Maeko showed up, he'd already decided he wasn't going to actually fight June. Why was she forcing him into this?

But...he really wanted her baby, the pervdog thing, to die. So what choice did he really have when it came to this stubborn, pushy woman? "Fine..." he muttered, moving out from under her hand and back into the clearing. "You can pop in whenever," he said to Maeko, though his reluctance was clear from his voice. Cracking his knuckles out of habit, he limbered back up and pulled up his fists, though he was still in a defensive stance. Why did she want to be good at taijutsu anyway? She had a sword and all those bones. Fists fights were his thing. "Come on then," he said to June, then sighed and said, "I need a drink after this," to himself.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Kiigan

Kiigan

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere but the Face [private; nk]   Anywhere but the Face [private; nk] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 4:03 am

Kiigan truly looked uncomfortable. She was improving more than he'd anticipated when he agreed to this. Dodging and parrying harmlessly was what he had in mind while she figured out how things worked, but soon he wasn't sure if he could keep that up. Some sort of negative emotion flashed into his eyes as he looked at her. Was it worry? Panic? Most likely confusion caused by some internal conflict.

She made stabs at him and he bobbed and weaved his way out of them like one would expect from someone who fought as much as him. Out of a brawler's habit, once she entered her defensive stance in preparation for his counter, he almost gave her one. He weaved suddenly, flinging his arm out in what looked to be a powerful blow with the back of his fist. His eyes widened before the impact, and next thing he knew he was jerking his arm back to himself before it could even land. Kiigan staggered backward, jaw clenched. He couldn't hit her. Every mental alarm he had was blaring so loud he wanted to grab his head, but he resisted. There was a notable uptick in his heart rate and breathing as he stood staring at her. No. He couldn't display this sort of thing. It'd be perceived as a weakness, something he wasn't willing to show June yet.

He tried to play it off as he'd meant to feint her, rolling his shoulders and easing back into a defensive stance with both arms raised and legs spaced with slightly bent knees. He waited for her next attack, though he heavily dreaded it. He should have never agreed to this.
Back to top Go down
Kiigan

Kiigan

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere but the Face [private; nk]   Anywhere but the Face [private; nk] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 12:12 am

Her anticipation was correct. He kept leaning back out of the way of her slices, backing away further and further until his back touched the roughness of bark. Glancing, he saw he'd backed himself into a tree in his haste to avoid her attacks without actually countering. He had no way to block or parry with nothing more than bare arms against her bone blades. He slid down quickly, wincing at the bark against his back as he ducked into a crouch and attempted to sweep her legs from under her with one if his legs.

He then made a mad dodge to the left, hopping back to his feet and facing her again. "You've already improved a lot," he said, both proud of her and full of dread for himself. This was a really hard thing for him, but he didn't expect her to understand even if he did try to explain, which he probably wouldn't. This was a very deep and complicated issue that he was only really just now coming to face. It wasn't every day a woman put herself in his path, almost forcing him to try and hit her. Honestly, it'd been years since the instance that caused this aversion in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Kiigan

Kiigan

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere but the Face [private; nk]   Anywhere but the Face [private; nk] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 3:17 am

Wait. No...this was okay. Kiigan was no where near on the track she assumed him to be, but a ranged attack he could handle. It was fast, meaning he couldn't really hope to dodge in time, but he'd just learned something that could help. As she fired her bone bullets, he raised his arms and clapped. Compressed wind gusted out from his hands. He didn't clap hard since he didn't want the bones to repel perhaps faster than fired back at June. His mistake, though, was he aimed a little high to go over her head just in case, meaning two of the ten bones were missed and lodged into his upper abdomen. They dug into the skin, stopping at rib bones. Kiigan grunted and winced, looking down to assess the damage. Nothing vital was hit. Just bleeding a little, though not as much as he would if he removed the bone plugs.

"Huh," he smirked in approval, looking back to June. "That's a pretty nasty jutsu." He was impressed, really. Very useful. He'd really intended not to use any ninjutsu in this spar, but she'd forced him to unless he wanted to take all ten hits from those. Knowing she wasn't done, he got back into a defensive stance, eyes keenly watching to try and anticipate her next move.

Jutsu Used:

[Chakra: 530/560]
Back to top Go down
Kiigan

Kiigan

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere but the Face [private; nk]   Anywhere but the Face [private; nk] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 5:04 am

He approached her hesitantly, not getting too close, only a couple steps. The look of discomfort was back. Kiigan understood that she wanted to test herself. He honestly wanted to see how much he'd improved as well, since he'd been working pretty hard after the Zeel thing. There was even a small part that wanted to show her, since she'd been the one barking about his wasted potential back then. But not against her. He tried to psyche himself up. Some blue flames even chased over his skin and his hands made fists, but that was about it. His crimson eyes were distant, as if seeing back to another time, then they were very present again. A frown settled over his mouth.

"Why do you need to match up to me, anyway?" he asked, stalling in the face of her renewed determination with his own extreme lack of. "We're on the same side. If anything we should be working on combos, since we've learned new stuff. I don't need to come at you with everything to tell you've about caught up with me, if not already even," Kiigan said in a hopeful tone, trying to derail her.
Back to top Go down
Kiigan

Kiigan

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere but the Face [private; nk]   Anywhere but the Face [private; nk] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 7:30 pm

"Hey, now..wait--" Too late. She was on him again, blindly swinging as if she could do nothing else until she exhausted that thing in her mind. It was like she was possessed. That messed up line of thinking was running away with her. If Kiigan had known that promising to spar with her to help her would send her down this roan, he'd have never done it. One, because it was unhealthy. Two, because she was really trying to force him to attack her, and he was completely unwilling to do it. It was one thing to defend, grapple, or just use fists to work on technique. It was another to go full strength against an ally. Full strength was drawn from the will to fight. In this case, though she had it to an insane degree, he lacked it.

Kiigan dodged her spiky arm club, starting to get pissed off that she was trying to back him into a corner, simply because her self esteem issues were bothering her again. Had he not made it clear that this is not what he wanted? She needed to snap out of it. "June!" he shouted at her angrily. "That's enough! You can sprout bones and I can't even get near you without being stabbed. The only one that can make you feel pathetic is you. STOP IT!" he roared, continually stepping backward. If he just threw the fight and let her really hurt him, would that solve this issue for her? If she won, would that fix her? Or would it just make it worse? Would him fighting back with all he had be the answer? What if she won? What if she lost?

What if he hurt her? This was just like before. Oh god, this was so similar to back then...the revulsion rose in him as his mind made the definite connection. He would never do that again. He's rather June take him down right now and deal with whatever consequence that brought than go through that again. "Don't compare yourself to anyone, least of all me! I won't let you use me as a measuring stick!" Kiigan now stood still, prepared to take the next attack.
Back to top Go down
Kiigan

Kiigan

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere but the Face [private; nk]   Anywhere but the Face [private; nk] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 3:52 am

Kiigan closed his eyes and grunted in pain, though he held his ground even as her bone spikes tore through his side in their vicious passing. His face contorted a bit for a moment, then seemed to ease into a blank expression. There wasn't any pain or any anger. It was all gone as he lost his mental battle.

"You've just wounded my host," a voice not belonging to Kiigan broke his silence, sounding a bit androgynous if not feminine. There was a tone of ancient wisdom, and almost an other-worldly echo quality as Matatabi spoke directly to the Kaguya girl. Perhaps it was to her benefit that Kiigan's mind had been turned off. If June looked up, she'd see two pupil-less eyes; one green and one yellow. Matatabi couldn't help but think she'd come out too soon now, since June seemed back at herself once Kiigan's blood spilled out onto her arm. Truth be told, she'd been struggling against his psyche to try and get a grip on him before June landed the nasty injury, but he'd fought her off just enough. Stubborn host. "My apologies June-chan. I tried to prevent this, but..well, you know how he is," the two tails continued, drawing Kiigan's mouth into a soft smile. One of Kiigan's arms raised, patting June's trembling shoulder.

"He is unable to fight you like you wish. I was prepared to fight you for him, but now you've seemed to come to yourself. What you need to do is quit believing the worst about yourself, young one. It possessed you, robbing you of your will. You have the ability. You need only believe you have the potential, and anything less is a gross misuse of your strength. The spirit and body must balance to be effective. One without the other ends in monstrous disaster," Matatabi informed the girl desperately seeking for answers, hoping her knowledge wouldn't fall on stubborn deaf ears like it usually did for Kiigan. "Does that make sense?"
Back to top Go down
Kiigan

Kiigan

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere but the Face [private; nk]   Anywhere but the Face [private; nk] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 5:27 pm

"I wouldn't know?" Matatabi asked, almost snorting like June had said something funny. Bringing Kiigan's hand over to the wound, she examined it and its threat level to her fleshy prison, then clamped over it to try and staunch the flow. "June-chan, I know him better than he knows himself. He made that promise so you could see what you had. He wanted it to become easier to attack others. If you can attack a friend with all you had, you can definitely attack an enemy without panicking. He wanted you to give it all you had and he'd just dodge and deflect. Kiigan didn't make that promise with any intention of fighting back with the intent to try and hurt you, because he actually can't. You could be his equal, or even better than him, and he could not raise a fist," she demon explained, sighing. Humans looked at things so oddly. "Can you understand?"

"Listen, June-chan. Kiigan has many deeply rooted issues from various experiences that have affected how he sees and reacts to the world. All humans do. In this case, a very similar situation happened between him and someone very close to him several years ago. He ended up hurting her, and it damaged him. He's only recently started to recover, though I fear this may have set him back. Either way, his promise was genuine, it's just what that promise meant to him and meant to you were two different things, and he was too proud to clarify himself in fear of being perceived as weak," Matatabi continued, starting to feel Kiigan fighting to take himself back. "I came out to fight for him, didn't I? shouldn't that be answer enough that I have little doubt that you pose an absolute threat to him, and by extension my life? He has no method to block your bones. In strictly taijutsu, you have the advantage unless he uses distance for ranged fire attacks. Can you imagine the blow to his ego that you are probably better at the only thing he took any pride in?" she finished with a wink, then started shaking his head and trying to keep him out just a little longer.
Back to top Go down
Kiigan

Kiigan

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere but the Face [private; nk]   Anywhere but the Face [private; nk] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 4:48 am

"Because you don't expect him to," she replied simply, as if it really was the most simple truth in the whole world. At the end of the day Kiigan was rebellious. Whatever was demanded, expected, or forced on him, he most certainly would not do, or perhaps even do the opposite out of spite. She never asked anything of him. June never asked to be saved, which was the exact reason he did it so freely. He wanted to, so he did.

Either way, once her last answer was out of his mouth, Matatabi lost the mental war. His lids slid over her eyes, pressed firmly shut for a few moments, then creaked open to reveal his crimson ones. And boy, were they pissed. With a stifled growl of both anger and pain, the man doubled over. Kiigan felt the full brunt of his injury for the first time. His feet shuffled into an awkward stagger, struggling to remain upright because his knees wanted to give out but he didn't want to give in. Somehow he returned to standing straight, gripping his side and doing his best to contain himself. "I'm fine," he strained, as if already trying to ease her assumed worry. Internally, he was shouting some pretty colorful stuff at his unwieldy hijacker. How dare she. "I'm fine," he repeated, looking up to meet June's eyes. "Good job."
Back to top Go down
Kiigan

Kiigan

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere but the Face [private; nk]   Anywhere but the Face [private; nk] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 2:36 am

More than a little put out by her calling for Matatabi, whom he was beyond royally pissed at for taking him over again, Kiigan resisted snapping at her. He didn't know what she and his demon had talked about, since the Wraith saw it fit to keep him locked in some hole while he couldn't do the same to her, but whatever it was he wished it hadn't happened. Him and June had been becoming friends on their own. She didn't want anything from him because he was a jinchuriki. She didn't expect him to perform miracles. She was different, or at least he thought she was. The way she was nearly clawing at him to try and get the ancient fire cat back made him doubt. This was his body, June should be just fine talking to him. "Why don't you ask me instead--" he started to demand, but was interrupted.

June was falling, flailing her arms, tripping over her own feet as if it was a physical manifestation of the confusion in her mind. Despite his injured condition, he instinctively reached out with his own free hand to catch one of hers. He was successful, but his balance was compromised, so he stumbled in the direction her body weight was heading. Thinking fast, he pulled her with his one arm toward him while also twisting in the air to essentially switch places with her. Kiigan landed hard on his back with an "Oof!" He'd be the bloody cushion for her, since he was unable to keep her from falling to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Kiigan

Kiigan

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere but the Face [private; nk]   Anywhere but the Face [private; nk] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 4:38 pm

He didn't answer right away, being sufficiently stunned by the accidental headbutt that all he heard were bells and all he saw were black spots. Once some of his senses began to wander back, he found her hand was on his face. That seemed strange. They were both probably just realizing he had a bloody nose and that his eyes were watering. What happened? Kiigan looked over at her with a wince and a groan, followed by giving her a dazed and slightly goofy smile. "Juuune~ calm down. I'm fine," he told her in an unsteady voice, followed by a tiny chuckle. She really did have a very hard head...

"Are you okay?" he asked next, laying there with her rather peacefully despite all the red he was leaking. "Did I hurt you?" His ruby eyes searched her face and what he could see of the rest of her for injuries he may have caused that he didn't know about. He raised a hand to investigate the light weight on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Kiigan

Kiigan

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere but the Face [private; nk]   Anywhere but the Face [private; nk] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 4:06 am

Kiigan flinched back at she screamed at him, her sudden loudness beginning a pounding that sounded like his neighbor's kids stomping up and down the stairs. He squinted at her, watching her face so close to his double and nearly triple, and just as he was sure he'd pass out...she stopped. He was relieved that the noise was gone, but it seemed she was hurt. Her head had been the one that smashed his, so it was understandable. She may have a hard head both literally and figuratively, but no one wins with a headbutt.

The wine-haired man attempted to sit up normally, but his wound prevented that, leading to him awkwardly rolling around almost like a turtle stuck on its shell until he flopped onto his stomach and could use his arms to shove himself up without bending his middle too much. He staggered once up, but nonetheless turned to reach a hand to his worn out friend. "I'll live," he said, returning a little more to himself since only a smirk manifested instead of that weird smile from moments before. "I'll walk you home," he said, perhaps being a little ambitious for his state, but he'd make it work.
Back to top Go down
Kiigan

Kiigan

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere but the Face [private; nk]   Anywhere but the Face [private; nk] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 12:48 am

It was Kiigan's turn to be alarmed. Coughing up that clot was really, really bad. He looked her over frantically, looking for any wound he or Matatabi could have inflicted on her. He found nothing but what might eventually be a bruise on her head from hitting him with it. "June! June, answer me. What's happening?" he asked as his hand touched her head, meeting with feverish skin. Enough of that. This was no time to ask an unconscious girl questions.

Running on pure adrenaline, he pulled her up despite the nauseating pain in his side as he did so. Time to go to the hospital. They both needed to be there, honestly. Kiigan had lost a lot of blood, and June's body was fighting off something very strange. Moving as fast as he could, he hauled them both away from the training area and into the streets, making a beeline for one of his less favorable places to be. Hopefully it was nothing too serious...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere but the Face [private; nk]   Anywhere but the Face [private; nk] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anywhere but the Face [private; nk]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2