Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
ForsakenM, The Unstable Catalyst of Hype...in the form of an...Academy Student? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
ForsakenM, The Unstable Catalyst of Hype...in the form of an...Academy Student? EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
ForsakenM, The Unstable Catalyst of Hype...in the form of an...Academy Student? EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
ForsakenM, The Unstable Catalyst of Hype...in the form of an...Academy Student? EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
ForsakenM, The Unstable Catalyst of Hype...in the form of an...Academy Student? EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
ForsakenM, The Unstable Catalyst of Hype...in the form of an...Academy Student? EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
ForsakenM, The Unstable Catalyst of Hype...in the form of an...Academy Student? EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
ForsakenM, The Unstable Catalyst of Hype...in the form of an...Academy Student? EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
ForsakenM, The Unstable Catalyst of Hype...in the form of an...Academy Student? EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
ForsakenM, The Unstable Catalyst of Hype...in the form of an...Academy Student? Vote_lcapForsakenM, The Unstable Catalyst of Hype...in the form of an...Academy Student? Voting_barForsakenM, The Unstable Catalyst of Hype...in the form of an...Academy Student? Vote_rcap 
Shin
ForsakenM, The Unstable Catalyst of Hype...in the form of an...Academy Student? Vote_lcapForsakenM, The Unstable Catalyst of Hype...in the form of an...Academy Student? Voting_barForsakenM, The Unstable Catalyst of Hype...in the form of an...Academy Student? Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

ForsakenM, The Unstable Catalyst of Hype...in the form of an...Academy Student?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Barami Dokeana
Genin
Genin
Barami Dokeana

Ninja I.D,
Tier: C-1
Clan: N/A

ForsakenM, The Unstable Catalyst of Hype...in the form of an...Academy Student? Empty
PostSubject: ForsakenM, The Unstable Catalyst of Hype...in the form of an...Academy Student?   ForsakenM, The Unstable Catalyst of Hype...in the form of an...Academy Student? EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 9:34 pm

Hey everyone, it's ForsakenM, the Lord of HYPE! I'm here to enjoy Naruto RPing like I did back when I was a wee angsty and quiet teen who was looking for acknowledgement and camaraderie outside that of his parents through the power of the internet...

Wow, that was...in depth...

ANYWAY~!

I'm here to make up some possibly awesome characters, and we will be starting from the bottom with this first one.

"If you look down at me like that again, I'm gonna break your nose and kick your ass back cryin' to yo momma!"

A glimpse into my first character, Kona! I'm super excited to get started here!

See you all out there!

Sincerely,

ForsakenM
Back to top Go down

ForsakenM, The Unstable Catalyst of Hype...in the form of an...Academy Student?
Page 1 of 1