Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Roku's Third A-Rank Mission EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Roku's Third A-Rank Mission EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Roku's Third A-Rank Mission EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Roku's Third A-Rank Mission EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Roku's Third A-Rank Mission EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Roku's Third A-Rank Mission EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Roku's Third A-Rank Mission EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Roku's Third A-Rank Mission EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Roku's Third A-Rank Mission EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Roku's Third A-Rank Mission Vote_lcapRoku's Third A-Rank Mission Voting_barRoku's Third A-Rank Mission Vote_rcap 
Shin
Roku's Third A-Rank Mission Vote_lcapRoku's Third A-Rank Mission Voting_barRoku's Third A-Rank Mission Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Roku's Third A-Rank Mission

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roku
Genin
Genin
Roku

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-1
Clan: Senju

Roku's Third A-Rank Mission Empty
PostSubject: Roku's Third A-Rank Mission   Roku's Third A-Rank Mission EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 5:01 pm

Name: Save The Genin!
Team: Optional
Client: Kage
Rewards: 800 EXP and 2000 Ryo
Description: You have been summoned to the Kage's chambers! The Kage was just informed that a cell of Genin were kidnapped by an A rank Missing-nin who specializes in Taijutsu. It was said that the Missing-nin is holding them in a cave and the entrance is boobytrapped (One trap of your decision). Make haste the Kage is putting their trust in you to eliminate the Missing-nin and save the Genin!

Roku's Third A-Rank Mission Pbucket

Roku's Third A-Rank Mission 91d1684c7d215a9663545f616f03e4fd--black-hair-durarara

The Adventures of a Troubled Boy

Roku was helping with the cleanup after the assassination on the Hokage. He had nothing better to do and it was a D-Ranked mission that could get him some much needed funds. It couldn’t hurt. As Roku lifted a particularly large section of Kosuke’s stone face, people cheered. It was partly for the showing of pure strength from Roku, a fourteen-year-old boy, and partly to honor their Old God Kosuke, the hero of the Leaf, perhaps one of the strongest Shinobi to have ever existed. Roku did not do what he normally would have in this situation. He used Chakra Blitz, increasing his strength to insane levels (200) and hurled the stone face into the air, high enough that it easily cleared the blank cliff where the stone faces used to be, and jumped into the air as well, with enough force that when he kicked the gargantuan boulder, it altered the trajectory enough that the face landed perfectly atop the massive cliff. The Old God would still be honored, even if the position for his face here was only temporary.

Back to top Go down
Roku
Genin
Genin
Roku

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Roku's Third A-Rank Mission   Roku's Third A-Rank Mission EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 5:01 pm

Roku's Third A-Rank Mission 91d1684c7d215a9663545f616f03e4fd--black-hair-durarara

The crowd cheered more, but that was short lived when one Rei Hyuuga approached him, and angry expression on her face. Although Roku immediately assumed she was not happy with what he had done with Kosuke’s face, she broke the silence first, revealing her real feelings. “Roku Enzoka. I have a mission for you. You are not one of my ninja, so you do not have to accept, but there is a group of Genin being held hostage by their former Jounin sensei. I only ask you because all my other Jounin are out on missions, and you are the only elite ninja other than me in the village right now. You could save these kids. What say you?” Roku’s response was simple. “Tell me what I need to know.”

Back to top Go down
Roku
Genin
Genin
Roku

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Roku's Third A-Rank Mission   Roku's Third A-Rank Mission EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 5:02 pm

And so, Rei Hyuuga went on with the information she knew about the situation. And that information was not much. It was only a location, and Rei went on to describe the cave in a part of the Forest of Death. Roku had never been in the Forest of Death, but he had heard that it held very dangerous wild animals. Well, dangerous wild animals, that is, to much weaker ninja than himself. To him, they’d likely be almost nothing. Roku had gotten so powerful, at this point, that he could simply ignore very powerful strikes from very capable ninja, as if they had not hit him. He was becoming something of a God himself… perhaps Kosuke’s legacy would be rivaled by his own one day. He also knew that the Forest of Death was near impossible to navigate, and had to request that Rei repeat the instructions she gave on how to get to the cave multiple times, until he was satisfied that he’d committed it to memory.

Back to top Go down
Roku
Genin
Genin
Roku

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Roku's Third A-Rank Mission   Roku's Third A-Rank Mission EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 5:02 pm

Not willing to waste any more time, Roku took off, hurdling through Konohagakure across its rooftops at speeds fast enough that the wake he created from wind forced people off their feet on the ground below (200 speed), knocked goods off of peoples’ stands, and to one man’s despair, even knocked a cart of cabbages over, as Roku heard him cry “my cabbages!!” in the background. Using the momentum carried at his high speeds, Roku leaped into the air, caught the top of a rather high building, and pushed off, sending himself over a rather massive stretch of the village, and landing on the ground outside it. He shifted Chakra Blitz to durability and landing with no damage, not managing to keep his balance, as he rolled and flipped across the ground, slamming into a tree. He realized that that quickly, he was already on the edge of the Forest of Death. Switching back to speed, Roku sped through the forest, and he reached the cave in about thirty seconds.

Back to top Go down
Roku
Genin
Genin
Roku

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Roku's Third A-Rank Mission   Roku's Third A-Rank Mission EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 5:03 pm

Roku wasted no time. He blasted directly through the entrance of the cave, tripping a booby trap that caused an explosion in the entrance. The explosion was strong enough that it would have done significant damage to Roku, but between the time that Roku tripped the wire and the time it took for the explosion to actually go off, at his immense speeds, Roku had already left its range of effect. Roku heard a rumbling as the cave’s entrance collapsed. As far as Roku could see, there would be no easy way out, and he’d have to dig himself and the kids out later. He was fine with that. It meant that the bastard Jounin suddenly in front of him wouldn’t get away either. Roku smiled at him. “You fucked up bud. You’re about to die now, and you deserve it.”

Back to top Go down
Roku
Genin
Genin
Roku

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Roku's Third A-Rank Mission   Roku's Third A-Rank Mission EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 5:04 pm

Just as he finished his sentence, the man had recovered from his shock just enough to lunge at Roku. He was fast, but next to Roku, he looked like he was sitting still. Roku dodged, drew Naegling, and beheaded the former Jounin. He then looked at the Genin who were all tied up in a corner. “No need to fear, Superman is here!” Roku then became more serious and walked over to the children. He did not deactivate Chakra Blitz yet, because in a moment, he would need it once more to help clear the entrance of the cave. Roku untied the children, applied first aide on one who had a rather gnarly cut on his wrist from struggling against the ropes, and applauded all of their bravery. “You guys did good. You didn’t do anything to endanger yourselves, as far as I can tell. Good job. You made Rei Hyuuga and the Old God proud.” The children looked happy with Roku’s applause, which they had definitely earned.

Back to top Go down
Roku
Genin
Genin
Roku

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Roku's Third A-Rank Mission   Roku's Third A-Rank Mission EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 5:04 pm

Now, Roku turned his attention to the closed cave entrance. Switching Chakra Blitz to durability (200), Roku backed up to the furthest point in the cave and hurled himself at the pile of rocks. He smashed right through, unscathed, and that provided a path for the Genin. Roku deactivated Chakra Blitz now, and motioned for the Genin to follow him. When Roku returned the Genin to Rei Hyuuga, Rei congratulated him personally. Accepting, Roku turned to leave, and Rei said “I’ll need that report for mission complete by morning, mm’kay?” Roku laughed. “But that’s the advantage of not belonging to any single village. I don’t have to file reports when I do you a favor.” With that, Roku winked flirtatiously at Rei and left, needing some sleep after straining himself so much physically.

Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,
Tier: SS
Clan: Uchiha

The member 'Roku' has done the following action : Dices roll

'10 face' : 4, 6, 2, 6, 1, 7
Back to top Go down
https://nrnewbeginnings.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roku's Third A-Rank Mission   Roku's Third A-Rank Mission Empty

Back to top Go down

Roku's Third A-Rank Mission
Page 1 of 1