Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Plain and Simple chakra training 1 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Plain and Simple chakra training 1 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Plain and Simple chakra training 1 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Plain and Simple chakra training 1 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Plain and Simple chakra training 1 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Plain and Simple chakra training 1 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Plain and Simple chakra training 1 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Plain and Simple chakra training 1 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Plain and Simple chakra training 1 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Plain and Simple chakra training 1 Vote_lcapPlain and Simple chakra training 1 Voting_barPlain and Simple chakra training 1 Vote_rcap 
Shin
Plain and Simple chakra training 1 Vote_lcapPlain and Simple chakra training 1 Voting_barPlain and Simple chakra training 1 Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Plain and Simple chakra training 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-1
Clan: Hyuga

Plain and Simple chakra training 1 Empty
PostSubject: Plain and Simple chakra training 1   Plain and Simple chakra training 1 EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 9:43 am

"So that's it? You really going?" Asked the little boy of the village he just saved from Black Sun.

Kyo looked at the little boy with much sadness as he touched him gently on the top of his head. Much like what a father or a big brother will do.

"Kid, you will see me again I promise. You will hear of my name. The people that threatened your village will fear the name 'The Impaler'. And there are other villages that need my help."
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Plain and Simple chakra training 1   Plain and Simple chakra training 1 EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 10:09 am

While still crying but less now, the little boy nodded. He knew Kyo had to go and it would be selfish to want him to stay. Kyo was not a toy that he could put in a box and take out for when he wanted to play. Kyo was a very powerful shinobi now and had responsibilities.

"I would never forget you my little friend." Said Kyo as he too gave way to tears as he hugged his little friend.

Kyo said his goodbyes to the boy's parents as they thanked him for saving their lives on more than one occasion. Kyo left a sad youth that day.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Plain and Simple chakra training 1   Plain and Simple chakra training 1 EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 10:42 am

Now he had to move onto the next village to continue his purge of Black Sun's influence in the world. There was a place that he heard about where Black Sun had in its clutches. A place where the strong took advantage of the weak. This was Kyo's way and that was to remove the oppression of people and slay the ones responsible for this evil.

As Kyo went on his way, he would preach the word of Koten and its ideals as an organization. The more people who believed in Koten, the more Black Sun will lose at least psychological influence on the people.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Plain and Simple chakra training 1   Plain and Simple chakra training 1 EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 11:13 am

He would wear his Koten cloak to proudly identify himself and who he represented. As Roku said, Koten was to serve not only as an enforcer to the law, but also as a beacon of hope. A beacon of hope that has a real goal. And as difficult as world peace is, Kyo truly believed that it can be accomplished.

Kosuke's ideals were pretty clear. With enough power, you can accomplish anything. He also taught Kyo that humility and compassion for people goes a long way.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Plain and Simple chakra training 1   Plain and Simple chakra training 1 EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 12:34 pm

Yet, Kyo found himself changing as well. He thought about how he was less proud as he previously was as being a part of the Hyuuga clan can have that effect on a person. He was slowly breaking away from their ideals and their ridgid rules and customs. Kyo wanted to be his own person. He was done being tied down. For now, for the sake of his dead sensei Uchiha Kosuke he will see this Koten through.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plain and Simple chakra training 1   Plain and Simple chakra training 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Plain and Simple chakra training 1
Page 1 of 1