Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
One More Shot EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
One More Shot EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
One More Shot EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
One More Shot EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
One More Shot EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
One More Shot EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
One More Shot EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
One More Shot EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
One More Shot EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
One More Shot Vote_lcapOne More Shot Voting_barOne More Shot Vote_rcap 
Shin
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

One More Shot

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hiroshige

Hiroshige

Ninja I.D,
Clan: ???

One More Shot Empty
PostSubject: One More Shot   One More Shot EmptyWed May 16, 2018 10:49 pm

He roamed, but not very far, having left one of the small back roads beneath the kage tower only to find another smallish area - a market it seemed - on the reverse side of the tower. He was, for the most part, totally unconcerned with the question but he could not say for certain which side of the structure was intended as the front, nor why they had built this. The town around him did not fall in height as the buildings reached towards its outer wall, so why build a central structure to look out at the sides of the buildings? No matter.

He had returned the dull bronze weapon to his back, its slender body laying inert against his, its head pointing towards the dirt path. He, in the now lengthening time he had spent in the village, grew increasingly restless as he roamed about through the desolate streets.

Back to top Go down
Mugen

Mugen

Ninja I.D,
Clan:

One More Shot Empty
PostSubject: Re: One More Shot   One More Shot EmptyThu May 17, 2018 1:46 am

A quiet evening for the cloud village. Yes, things seemed to have been able to go back to normal after the incident of the black sun attack. Homes, shops, and even the kage tower had been rebuilt. He was on a nightly patrol through the market something he wasn't ordered to do. Oh, quite the contrary, in fact, he did this of his own volition. Even now after the black sun attack, the cloud would remain vigilant against any outer threats to the village. Their screening process for letting in outsiders for the village had been slightly increased but not to his own personal liking. Anyone could be a member of the black sun organization. perhaps it was paranoia perhaps it was out of duty but he always patrolled the market and the kage tower at least once before heading home.

As he was making his final round from the kage tower he spotted a blur and he slowly placed his hand on the Kusanagi blades hilt. He pulled it from his hip and the entirety of the blade transformed into a snake. the snake hissed and coiled about his right arm as he gently caressed it as it stuck out its tongue affectionately at its master. "We have work to do nagi I want you to stay as a snake for now unless I'm put into immediate danger then transform and attack the person with full force.

The snake hissed and began to slither around his waist placing its head on Mugen's right shoulder. He was going to investigate the source of the blur. Perhaps it was a shinobi from his village but it was better to be safe than sorry so he would follow after it moving at his fullest speed. He watched the man silently keeping at least 20 meters away from the man. It was better to keep his distance for now as the man placed a weapon over his shoulder as he had caught up to him and cleared his throat audibly. "You know you aren't allowed to carry weapons out in the open unless your a ninja of this village and I have never seen you before who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Hiroshige

Hiroshige

Ninja I.D,

One More Shot Empty
PostSubject: Re: One More Shot   One More Shot EmptyThu May 17, 2018 3:02 pm

At night, in the empty streets, sounds tended to carry. However, the red head prowling about paid the scuffling behind him no particular mind until a soft thud and the clearing of a throat beckoned that he turn around, and so he did, lazily spinning in place to face the young, brown haired boy who had apparently decided to confront him along with this... pet snake? Shinobi were odd creatures indeed.

He simply stared at the poor lad, unflinchingly, with one eye covered in what appeared to be a medical grade eye patch. When finally he finished chastising him for carrying around his weaopn - something the man frankly did not care to hear - he cocked his head, pointed a finger somewhere near but not directly at the child ninja, and said, "Is that... a snake wrapped around you? "

Back to top Go down
Mugen

Mugen

Ninja I.D,
Clan:

One More Shot Empty
PostSubject: Re: One More Shot   One More Shot EmptyFri May 18, 2018 12:35 am

The man slowly turned around and faced him. He, however, did not seem all that phased by his words. Perhaps he just didn't give rats behind about what he had said. All the better in his opinion. he could use a little exercise if this person should not comply with his wish.  he gently raised his right hand and gently caressed underneath kusanagis neck affectionately as the man had asked him if the snake was a pet. Well in a way it was and in a way it wasn't. A rather strange paradox in itself actually. He merely smirked happily at the man keeping his full attention on him.

Was the blade a snake or the snake a blade. he had never really thought about it that much since there were many legends behind the sword of kusanagi. "To answer your question is a bit of a paradox it is and it isn't a snake but I won't divulge that information especially not to a stranger." Pausing for a moment he tilted his head to the side and continued to look down at the man "Now about your weapon I am afraid I'm either going to have to confiscate it or I can be nice and let you go and return it to wherever your staying and store it away with your belongings?"

Perhaps the man had simply not known about the order which would be forgivable but if he had known well that'd be against the rules and he could not have that "so I'll give you the choice the easy way or the hard way also what your business in Kumogakure?"[/color] His right hand continued to caress the snake form of Kusanagi as it looked over in the direction of the man still keeping himself twenty meters apart from him.
Back to top Go down
Hiroshige

Hiroshige

Ninja I.D,

One More Shot Empty
PostSubject: Re: One More Shot   One More Shot EmptyFri May 18, 2018 12:53 am

Still mystified by the small boy allowing a random snake to coil about him, Jae tilted his head from one side back to the other as the child began petting the thing. He, personally, did not fear serpents but would probably refrain from keeping one as a pet if given the option. Ninja truly were a unique and bizarre breed and the red haired man found himself briefly wondering at how they had come to, more or less, dominate this part of the world. Perhaps no one had thought to just... not be one and instead to more reasonable things, like not carry snakes around in the middle of the night.

As the child spoke he carelessly rolled his eyes at the "explanation" about the state and nature of his snake. The man had no idea whatsoever what this fool had meant by his words and he did not care much either. He'd not come to the village to banter about reptilian breeds and the distinctions between them. Without averting his half lidded eye from the strange boy before him, Jae placed his left hand into his pocket, fishing around for something has he started speaking.

"No," he said, pulling out a small bundle of papers and holding them up for this intruder to look upon. "Some old man had me sign these and told me I could keep the spear. So, I'd prefer to hang on to it. Never know who's going to creep up on you in the middle of the night."

Back to top Go down
Mugen

Mugen

Ninja I.D,
Clan:

One More Shot Empty
PostSubject: Re: One More Shot   One More Shot EmptyMon May 21, 2018 3:03 pm

Mugen carefully continued to observe the meanwhile he spoke. He did notice the man roll his eyes at him as he did give his explanation his toes curled in annoyance. Perhaps he would give the man a little scare. He watched as the man moved his hand into his pocket to fish something out. What it was he was not sure of but for all, he knew it could have been a weapon. "Hold it right there don't move a muscle!" So as fast as his reflexes would allow he brought his hand back and around and lunged it forward as snakes shot out.

A total of six snakes they opened there maws and hissed and shot straight at the man's arm. He then saw the man pull out some papers and he quickly halted his snakes. They hissed angrily as he had them then reach out to the full length of twenty meters and grab the papers from the man and return back to him. He, however, kept the snakes out as they reached past his wrist ready to strike at a moments notice not to mention the Kusanagi blade ready to plunge into the man at the slightest hint of danger should pose to its master as he had so instructed it earlier.

He quickly skimmed over the papers and shook his head. Seemed one of the jounin at the gate had signed off on a form to allow the man to carry a weapon. What a fucking idiot of a person whoever signed this off. It could pose a serious security risk to the village and the Raikage should this man turn out to be an assassin. He shook his head and returned the papers to the man with the aid of his snakes and recoiled them back into his sleeve. his eyes staring back straight into the man as he spoke "Everything seems to be in order, true you do never know who will be creeping up on you I'm surprised you allowed a child such as myself to creep up on you so easily."

Jutsus used/chakra remaining:
Back to top Go down
Hiroshige

Hiroshige

Ninja I.D,

One More Shot Empty
PostSubject: Re: One More Shot   One More Shot EmptyThu May 24, 2018 3:17 pm

As he retrieved the paperwork on the request of this bothersome child, said enforcer shouted out in panic and wound up what appeared to be a punch. The man rose his singular visible eyebrow at this and continued fishing about before ultimately procuring his Kumo-issued passport and brandishing it. As he did this the boy's arm moved forward and the man's right foot shifted back, providing him a more sturdy base. While he left hand pulled out the papers, his right moved to grip the shaft of the weapon along his back, though he did not draw it.

The snaked, which generally left him still unphased, stopped up short a few meters from him, hanging in the air in a feat of muscular impossibility. He tossed out his papers at them as they moved, the documents meeting them near their point of halting whereupon they could grab them, eat them, or really do anything they liked. He still didn't know why he needed them. Did this child really know the name and signature of every ninja who patrolled the gate?

Apparently so.

He rummaged around with the bundle of pages while a few of the snakes still hung in a tight cluster in front of him, the strange child appearing to grow agitated as he combed through the scribbles. After a long few moments a few snakes moved forward to return the pages to him only to return to the kid's sleeves. How... unnecessary. Tucking them back into the pocket of his jacket, he half listened as the child made a pathetic goad, turned to his right, and went about, newly resolved to purchase some of those exploding pieces of paper that a few of the vendors were selling.

Back to top Go down
Hiroshige

Hiroshige

Ninja I.D,

One More Shot Empty
PostSubject: Re: One More Shot   One More Shot EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 3:21 pm

After walking down the ally for some time, he turned over his shoulder to find the boy having not moved, perhaps paralyzed by.... something. He could not say. Regardless, the will to break that tall tower drained from him, at least for now, but he could feel the coal of it yet burning within him.

Exit

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

One More Shot Empty
PostSubject: Re: One More Shot   One More Shot Empty

Back to top Go down

One More Shot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings :: The Elemental Countries :: Land of Lightning :: Ruins of Kumogakure :: Raikage Tower-
Jump to: