Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Unforseen Consequences  EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Unforseen Consequences  EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Unforseen Consequences  EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Unforseen Consequences  EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Unforseen Consequences  EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Unforseen Consequences  EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Unforseen Consequences  EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Unforseen Consequences  EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Unforseen Consequences  EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Unforseen Consequences  Vote_lcapUnforseen Consequences  Voting_barUnforseen Consequences  Vote_rcap 
Shin
Unforseen Consequences  Vote_lcapUnforseen Consequences  Voting_barUnforseen Consequences  Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Unforseen Consequences

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shin
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Shin

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-3
Clan: None

Unforseen Consequences  Empty
PostSubject: Unforseen Consequences    Unforseen Consequences  EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 11:10 am

Kirito had wanted to continue his training to master the Sanbi's power soon, but a blizzard was stopping him from going to the top of the mountains to train. So, he had to settle for an old abandoned training field just outside the village. He had started with some light exercises and then moved on to practicing his ability to access his Bijuu chakra. He knew it was risky training this so close to the village, but he couldn't let that slow down his training. So, summoning forth his Bijuu chakra, he started practicing his control over the form of the snow around him. Turning it from snow, to water, to ice, back to vapor and then to ice and water again.
Back to top Go down
Chiruto
Genin
Genin
Chiruto

PostSubject: Re: Unforseen Consequences    Unforseen Consequences  EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 12:12 pm

Jinto Sawasaki was not a man who most people thought was mean nor cruel. He was a nice old man who had various children. However, this did not mean that he simply abandoned his opinions about ninjutsu and all when you were a child. In fact, it was the opposite. It was the opposite as maybe, just maybe, he could dispell any foolish ideas out of the children's heads before it got worse then it was. Ninjutsu and Genjutsu had no place in fighting, and any acceptance would likely make them believe that the Land of Iron was less than neutral.

It didn't particularly matter until while he was walking, he wondered upon a child who he knew was using ninjutsu.

"Boy. You know what you're doing isn't good. It's ninjutsu and it's utterly despicable."

He was going to try to be slightly nice to this boy, even if what he was doing was bad.
Back to top Go down
Shin
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Shin

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Unforseen Consequences    Unforseen Consequences  EmptyThu Oct 12, 2017 8:58 am

To say Kirito was surprised by the appearance of the shogun was an understatement. But, he knew it was now or never to appeal to the man. "Shogun-sama, I am not like the other children that I graduated with. There is something powerful inside of me and I need to understand what it is. i need to train to harness and control it and using ninjutsu seems to be the best way." He knew that saying this would likely get him expelled from the village, but he needed to do something to further his training not bring it to a halt.
Back to top Go down
Chiruto
Genin
Genin
Chiruto

PostSubject: Re: Unforseen Consequences    Unforseen Consequences  EmptyThu Oct 12, 2017 7:28 pm

This was going to pain Jinto in a way that most things didn't. The boy, simply put, was wrong and knew that what he was saying was against the rules. He'd have to kick the boy out and hope that he'd learn his lesson. If they knew that the Land of the Iron were harboring a Jin; it's never be taken well and all would go to shit.

"Look. Understand that what you've just said is forcing me to do this. You must leave or never speak of this again and never use that power."

He sighed as he spoke, staring at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Shin
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Shin

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Unforseen Consequences    Unforseen Consequences  EmptyThu Oct 12, 2017 9:07 pm

Kirito would let out a sigh, knowing what he must do. Taking off the sash that marked him as a Samurai and placing it on the ground at the Shoguns feet, he would then place the blade gifted to him when he graduated the Academy atop the sash. He would then turn and make his leave to prepare for the long journey ahead of him. It would surely be a long road from here on out, but he hoped that he had made the right decision.

[EXIT]
(Claiming my independence lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unforseen Consequences    Unforseen Consequences  Empty

Back to top Go down

Unforseen Consequences
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings :: Minor Lands :: Land of Iron-
Jump to: