Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Payment for Services Rendered EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Payment for Services Rendered EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Payment for Services Rendered EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Payment for Services Rendered EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Payment for Services Rendered EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Payment for Services Rendered EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Payment for Services Rendered EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Payment for Services Rendered EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Payment for Services Rendered EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Payment for Services Rendered Vote_lcapPayment for Services Rendered Voting_barPayment for Services Rendered Vote_rcap 
Shin
Payment for Services Rendered Vote_lcapPayment for Services Rendered Voting_barPayment for Services Rendered Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Payment for Services Rendered

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Naomi Kaguya

Naomi Kaguya

Payment for Services Rendered Empty
PostSubject: Payment for Services Rendered   Payment for Services Rendered EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 9:29 pm

Naomi sends a letter to Neah, Telling him to meet her at a certain location, Naomi had it all set up for operating, she would accept payment before doing the work, she had Okami's Body laying on a table, as she waited for Neah to show to the secret location.
Back to top Go down
Neah
Genin
Genin
Neah

Ninja I.D,
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Payment for Services Rendered   Payment for Services Rendered EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 5:08 am

Neah walked about his home a large trash bag full of garbage. He sighed as he lugged the trash over his shoulder. JHisi mother had been on another bender and had made quite the mess for him to go and clean up again. He missed the way his mother used to be so warm and cheerful and full of love. Now he was lucky enough to get a moment of clarity from her. He wanted to help her so badly but he couldn't even help himself. He was still a child but he was a shinobi the most he could do was complete missions and help pay the bills.

He sighed as he placed the trash into its receptacle and waved to his neighbors across the street from him. he turned his back and headed to the mailbox and grabbed the days mail. He shifted through the bills and junk mail until he found an envelope with his name addressed to him. He looked at the sender and his eyes widened as it was from none other than Naomi Kaguya one of the legendary seven swordsmen of the mist. Well, he couldn't ignore a letter from her. He smiled and happily walked into his home and placed the mail on the counter and went to his room.

He licked his lips with anticipation as he slowly opened the letter and began to read through it. strange she wanted to meet him at a location but never stated as to why. Perhaps she was impressed with his fighting capabilities he had shown while he was sparing with the older Uchiha. He sighed as the letter told him to bring money as well. Perhaps they were going to get food or something. He shrugged and contemplated when she would want to meet him, he didn't think he made that good of a first impression with her. He tapped his chin as he swapped into his street clothes and proceed to write a note for his mother. Not like she would more than likely notice his absence.

He sighed as he left his room and placed the note on the fridge and proceeded towards the rendezvous point moving at his fullest speed. It was a large industrial building although it seemed abandoned. He shrugged and entered moving once again at his full speed taking in the details of the environment. there were no lights on except for one that was at the end of the hall. He shrugged and proceeded in and opened the door slowly and smiled as he spotted Naomi. "Naomi-sama you summoned me and I have arrived what is going on your letter." He stopped speaking as he noticed the man from earlier that he had been sparing with. "What is going on here why is he here Is he dead?!" He was very nervous there were two operating tables and medical equipment in the room and he could smell that it had been sterilized. He gulped nervously as he stared at Naomi who once again was dressed provocatively.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kaguya

Naomi Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Payment for Services Rendered   Payment for Services Rendered EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 5:10 am

She chuckled as she shook, her head no, she pointed to a pair of eyeballs floating in a jar, Okami had bandages wrapped around his head, over his eye sockets and then Naomi stated "Being of the same clan as him, I figured you would like the option to buy his eyeballs, see if you could use the power within them", she would then lean against the table waiting for a response from the youngster in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Neah
Genin
Genin
Neah

Ninja I.D,
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Payment for Services Rendered   Payment for Services Rendered EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 1:05 am

Neah smirked and she pointed at a pair of floating eyeball in a jar. He felt quite a strange mixture of emotions at the moment. Anger, nausea, resentment and fear bubbled and swirled inside his stomach. She had taken his eyes the pride of an Uchiha. He bit his lip and slowly moved over to Okami and gently patted the top of his head solemnly. Most people would kill to have the Sharingan implanted into them. But he had activated his first tomoe for himself.

Did he truly wish to skip unlocking his precious eyes as a quick and easy shortcut.l what would his father do in his place? He did want power but he wasn't sure how far along the Sharingan had been evolved to with Okami. Temptation beat agianst his better nature as he sighed and once again patted Okami on the head and leaned down. "I'm sorry about this Okami-san but your eyes will be going to a worthy successor." with that he would move at his full speed and lay down on the vacant table next to okami. "Well then i don't have much money on me at present but im sure we can figure out something, after all, i am giving you my old set of eyes but take what little money I have now and ill be sure to pay you back until the bill is set if you don't mind."
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kaguya

Naomi Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Payment for Services Rendered   Payment for Services Rendered EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 1:41 am

Naomi would walk behind Neah and close and lock the door, and then turn around "well then I guess we have come to an Accord" She would nod and extend her arm to the table next to Okami's, and gave instructions to get up on the table and lay down, that she would start shortly
Back to top Go down
Okami

Okami

Ninja I.D,
Tier: SS-something
Clan: Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Payment for Services Rendered   Payment for Services Rendered EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 7:30 am

#tierS-1
#okami
#naomi
#neah
1200#chakra
©️2013 Alexis Grey
As soon as the hand was removed from Okami's head, he blinked underneath the bandages, which were thick enough to hide the muscle movements. A "worthy" successor, eh? Well, that certainly put a damper on his mood. He heard Naomi lock the door, and instruct Neah to sit upon the other surgical table in the room. Chuckling slightly under his breath, Okami flexed his fingers and felt a satisfying pop before he began talking. "You know, Naomi, I think I can still hear a little limp in your step from last night. You sure you'll be steady enough for a surgery?"

With that the Uchiha sat up, stretching both his right arm and what was left of his left until he felt another pop. Putting his hand behind his head, he'd do the same to his neck and groan once the deed was done. "Remind me not to take any more naps on surgical tables. Anyway, I'd like to say, kid, that this isn't the first time someone's tried to take my eyes, and it won't be the last. So, we're going to do this right."

Turning in his seat to face Neah, Okami's face would darken as he reached up to his face and grabbed the bandages there, tugging on them. As they unraveled, the younger male would be able to see a pair of silver-gray orbs, narrowed until they seemed more like steel. "If you want my eyes, go ahead and take them. I'll warn you once, though. This isn't going to be like last time. I don't play around with brats who want to take the easy way out."

The room was rather spacious, so there was plenty of room for a fight, and Naomi had already locked the door. All in all, this was shaping up to be one hell of a morning.
technique log [click to open]
Strength: 100
Speed: 100
Durability: 100
Stamina: 0
Perception: 20
Back to top Go down
Neah
Genin
Genin
Neah

Ninja I.D,
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Payment for Services Rendered   Payment for Services Rendered EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 5:17 pm

Neah remained still on the steel surgical table. he could feel the coldness of the steel pressing against his skin. Giving himself slight goosebumps. He sighed as he heard Naomi begin to walk away and he gulped nervously. He heard an audible click as she locked the door in which he entered. No turning back now. He took a moment and exhaled and inhaled to calm himself. Neahs heart nearly stopped as he heard the sound of Okami speaking aloud.

Fear instilled upon him as he gulped nervously. He let out a nervous chuckle as he slowly sat up up the surgical table. "Oh, so you were awake, good morning Okami-sama." He rubbed the back of his head nervously and continued to chuckle lightly. He was in deep shit now he knew that much. Was this a sort of setup in place just to get him here. But why would Naomi do that he was a loyal shinobi to this village and its leaders?

He would stare back at Okami's, however, he would stare directly only at his mouth avoiding eye contact. The man still had his eyes it appeared and he could easily place him under a genjutsu and be done with him.  He shook his head as he continued to maintain his eye contact with the man's mouth and lower half of his body. "I am not taking your eyes for a simple lust of power, No I'm doing this for the village and the clan's betterment, not for my own personal gain I would much rather train my eyes and unlock my visual prowess. However, the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few... or of the one!"

He paused for a moment and collected his thoughts. "But, there is not enough time to do that there is a threat to this village and everyone else in the world the organization black sun, I will not let them harm the village or its people to me they are my family! Even though we don't share ties of blood we share the same homeland a place where we fight, grow old and die to protect that is why I wish to be your eyes successor! I am not going to fight you in here either Naomi put a lot of work and it would compromise the rooms sterility if we fought."
Back to top Go down
Okami

Okami

Ninja I.D,
Tier: SS-something
Clan: Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Payment for Services Rendered   Payment for Services Rendered EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 7:56 pm

#tierS-1
#okami
#neah
1200#chakra
©️2013 Alexis Grey
Eyes narrowing even further as the legendary shinobi processed the information fed to him, he would snort at the younger Uchiha's ridiculous notions. While some of what he said had the right ring to it, the words were all wrong. Honestly, kids these days..."The Black Sun? A simple group of radicals with no more power than you give them. Frankly, I don't understand how you could truly think they are a threat to the world at this moment. They are criminals and maniacs, people who are a dime a dozen. The only difference is that these ones have slightly better control over their chakra. Honestly, are the shinobi of this new world truly so weak as to forget the guidance their predecessors gave them?"

Standing up, Okami grabbed his katana, which was leaning against the wall, and motioned for Neah to walk after tucking it into a rope around his waist. Gesturing to the walls as he moved into the open space past the operating room, the younger male might notice a series of seals lining the entire area. "Those seals prevent any backlash into the parts of the room that have been sterilized. Thus, your worries may be laid to rest. Mine, however...Well, I will say this for certain. We do not share the same homeland, Neah. I am of the Uchiha Main Family, born in what is now Konohagakure. I have read the entirety of the Uchiha Stone Tablet hidden in the Naka Shrine, and understand the mistakes of the past intimately. You...are selfish. You still think in terms of Village and Clan. You underestimate the world and those who inhabit it. So long as hope still burns in even a single heart, this 'Black Sun' will never triumph. It does not matter if Konoha falls, or if Kiri falls. The Uchiha Clan itself could be massacred, and it truly would not matter. In the end, all such titles do is divide us. With your vision clouded and your blade weighed down as it is, you shall never defeat me."

Taking on a balanced stance in the middle of the area, Okami let out a single breath before making a gesture for Neah to attack him. "Come. If you wish to take my eyes, my power, for yourself, then you will need to somehow strike me down with that useless weight you call resolve."
technique log [click to open]
N/A
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Payment for Services Rendered   Payment for Services Rendered Empty

Back to top Go down

Payment for Services Rendered
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings :: The Elemental Countries :: Land of Water-
Jump to: