Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
My First S-rank! [P] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
My First S-rank! [P] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
My First S-rank! [P] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
My First S-rank! [P] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
My First S-rank! [P] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
My First S-rank! [P] EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
My First S-rank! [P] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
My First S-rank! [P] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
My First S-rank! [P] EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
My First S-rank! [P] Vote_lcapMy First S-rank! [P] Voting_barMy First S-rank! [P] Vote_rcap 
Shin
My First S-rank! [P] Vote_lcapMy First S-rank! [P] Voting_barMy First S-rank! [P] Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

My First S-rank! [P]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kirei
Genin
Genin
Kirei

My First S-rank! [P] Empty
PostSubject: My First S-rank! [P]   My First S-rank! [P] EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 7:34 pm

Kirei was going to learn his first truly powerful jutsu today. He had been gifted with a scroll containing a few highly powerful lava release techniques, and he had chosen one to focus on for the day, and possibly even the following day. He thought of the training he had done thus far to prepare himself. He knew though, that he needed to warm himself up for the training ahead, so, he climbed into a tree to begin his training. Climbing his way up and down a tree that was nearly a hundred meters tall. He also made sure to climb out onto the various branches and such to hang upside down and get the 'hang' of it. This technique was one that was seen fairly commonly around the world during battles between ninja, and it was considered to be one of the fundamental skills. He walked up and down the tree, making sure to keep his chakra circulating around about him at a consistent rate. It was no easy task either, to focus on doing two or three things at once, and his body was getting toned from fighting gravity at this angle as well.

1/4 [Using 25% Coupon]
Back to top Go down
Kirei
Genin
Genin
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: My First S-rank! [P]   My First S-rank! [P] EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 7:37 pm

He would then climb down from the tree he was on and go to meditate, while sitting atop the water in the river. Keeping himself afloat using his chakra and the Water Walking Method. His spiritual energy moving with the ebb and flow within himself. This was the most interesting feeling in the world, focusing on allowing your chakra to move with its own mind. To show you where it wanted to go instead of you directing it to your own desired location.  After a few moments of allowing his chakra to wander freely, Kirei would focus on exerting his own control over it. Using his natural control over the chakra in his body, he would form a glob of lava, then he would focus on a small ball of it, causing it to float in front of him. He did this by focusing mostly on his own chakra injected within the molten lava, of which there was plenty. He was also able to use his control over the lava element to aid in this pursuit. He formed a ball, around the size of a foot in diameter, that was hovering just above the waters surface. He looked at it with a content grin showing in his eyes.

2/4
Back to top Go down
Kirei
Genin
Genin
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: My First S-rank! [P]   My First S-rank! [P] EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 7:40 pm

This part of his training revolved around condensing the chakra in the ball and slowing it down while also packing it closer and closer together. Theoretically, this would automatically cause the ball to freeze into obsidian, by turning it into a solid. He would continue to focus on the ball until he noticed it had started to solidify. Once he got it fully frozen all the way through, he would begin to speed the molecules up. This caused the ball to begin to steam a bit and finally melt back into molten rock before boiling into a ball of searing ash. It was only natural, that he could control Lava to such a degree. Lava was the first element he had ever learned to control, so it made sense it was his strongest. Once he got it to turn to ash, he would slow the movement again and freeze it solid before allowing the now frozen ball of obsidian to fall back into the water with a slight splash. He had a lot of work to do if he was going to get his chakra to an adequate level. He had many plans for his future and he couldn't be weak and still accomplish them. 

3/4
Back to top Go down
Kirei
Genin
Genin
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: My First S-rank! [P]   My First S-rank! [P] EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 7:45 pm

Now that he had warmed up a proper amount, it was time to begin the training of this technique, he focused his chakra within himself and then expelled it to cover a large area in the air around him. His goal would be to form a lot of molten lava hands to control. This jutsu would prove invaluable in his upcoming battle with the nine-tails. He focused hard, but was unable to do anything substantial with the chakra in the air. It took him several tries but eventually he got to the point that he was able to form and control a singular lava hand. After a few more hours, he could then control two hands, then four, then six, the more time he spent on it, the better he got at controlling the element he was using. It only took him ten hours of constant work to get to the point that he could shape ten massive lava hands. But, he wasn't able to aptly control all ten at once until the fifteen hour mark, he had succeeded in mastering the jutsu, so he could rest easy tonight.

4/4
Back to top Go down
Kirei
Genin
Genin
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: My First S-rank! [P]   My First S-rank! [P] EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 7:50 pm

Kirei released his jutsu, his lack of chakra signaling him that it was time to rest before another early day of training tomorrow. So, he grabbed his tools and went to head on back to his home away from home. He just had to keep striving and pushing himself harder and harder, never give up on learning new things. It wouldn’t be long before he was able to challenge the KYuubi, especially given his current rate of improvement. But, it was still relatively early on in his training and he still had so many different things to learn, so he would keep pushing himself harder than he had ever been pushed before. His goal is to get himself to as high a level as possible before his battle with the Kyuubi. He wasn't so sure that he was ready yet, but given his improvement and the jutsu he had yet to work on, it wouldn't be long. So, that was a plus. He still had a lot of work to do and many jutsu to learn that he hadn't even touched yet, but he would get it down before he knew it. 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My First S-rank! [P]   My First S-rank! [P] Empty

Back to top Go down

My First S-rank! [P]
Page 1 of 1