Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
In other news... EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
In other news... EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
In other news... EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
In other news... EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
In other news... EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
In other news... EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
In other news... EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
In other news... EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
In other news... EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
In other news... Vote_lcapIn other news... Voting_barIn other news... Vote_rcap 
Shin
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

In other news...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gekkido
Chuunin
Chuunin
Gekkido

In other news... Empty
PostSubject: In other news...   In other news... EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 1:08 pm

Gekkido found himself once more hanging out, this time at the base of a waterfall. There was a stream that poured forth at the foot of this waterfall, and on one side of the waterfall did he sit. This place was definitely what you would call the outskirts of Kirigakure, not at all near where most people could be found. It was the perfect place for the two exiles to dwell in open safety since none came here except to hunt or spend time with nature. With busy city life, neither of the two happened often enough for their small company to be interrupted. It is a sign when two souls find unity in vision and in passion; there isn’t anything that can’t be accomplished with such working together. Gekkido sprawled out on the grass but sitting up to see the amazing fifty meter waterfall throw up the oceanic bliss that fed into the water system of Kirigakure. The Kaguya clan was a clan naturally given to the study of chakra and its growth. No surprise since their fables and supposed ancestors were chakra leeching gods. One thing Gekkido had been taught as a youngster was that to train chakra most efficiently, one needed to be in a state where mind and body could be in a state of peace. Only then could one tap into the core centrality of the soul; once there, growth and expansion would be as easy as water flowing from a waterfall. So there they were, perched in the middle of nature inhaling the bliss of a noiseless existence. It was interesting how silence worked, actually. Noiselessness was not always the abscence of noise, but the abscence of noise that drew the brain waves away from introspection and into unwanted interaction with the outside world. The loud sound of the water falling into itself numbed a portion of their senses that made them feel as though in that moment they could escape the normal boundaries of their sense-relationship to the outside world, and come intune with those feelings which came and originated inside. This is where chakra training began, and this is what they would be focusing on in this session. Gekkido had convinced Senjiro to try this method with him, knowing that such training would be necessary for both of them to prepare for the battles ahead.
Normally talking would be an activity forbidden during chakra training, but he felt that he and Senjiro spoke in with such spiritual cordination that it was as if he were speaking to himself at times; just a different side of himself. So conversation would pour forth like the stream that separated them.

Gekkido waited for Senjiro to show up.

“I heard the Mizukage left on some kind of secret mission. No one knows where he went."
Back to top Go down
Senjiro Nara
Mizukage
Mizukage
Senjiro Nara

In other news... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In other news...   In other news... EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 3:36 pm

The weather was just right for this kind of meeting. Senjiro felt a certain degree of calmness and was content with life. The nara was on his way to meet up with Gekkido, and in time found himself approaching the waterfalls. Senjiro's blue haired swayed as he moved. His blue eyes stared off into the distance. Meanwhile the sentient blade strapped across his back kept tabs on the the surrounding area. Samehada was a sensory type of weapon, capable of sensing Chakra over some distance. The blade was well fed and satisfied, but it carried an insatiable appetite. Which means that Senjiro will have to constantly feed this new friend of his. This is exactly why his meeting with Gekkido was absolutely necessary. If he is to share his Chakra with his weapon, then its best that he builds up enough to have enough in reserve.

This was common sense and as some would say its the obvious move. Senjiro was also a sensory type Shinobi, and was constantly seeking ways in improving in this aspect. For now though, he will have to focus on one thing. Training was important, as it keeps one disciplined. Senjiro moved along walking on the grass plains which leads to the waterfall. There he could see Gekkido was already awaiting his arrival. The young man smiled and kept moving. He assumed that Gekkido will have something of interest. If not then a bout of silence could help them to focus. The blue haired male did not care, because he was disciplined enough to manage both. He was able to speak and focus on other tasks, which shows his maturity. Senjiro stopped just next to Gekkido as the Kaguya spoke to him. It was regarding the Mizukage, which concerned Senjiro not.

"Mizukage? You sure about that? Is he even allowed to leave?". Said Senjiro while sitting down a mere two meters from Gekkido. Samehada was laid down next to Senjiro on the right side of the Nara. Which meant it was in between Gekkido and Senjiro. The blue haired man sighed as he fell quiet for a moment. He took the time to begin gathering his chakra. He was in a state of calmness, choosing to leave his worries behind him. That was the idea anyway, but whether or not they will experience peace remains to be seen. The mind, body and soul working together is very important to their current task. "You ever considered travelling to other villages? I want to visit Konoha where I have family members. I might even find some answers to questions that I've been asking for a while now. Maybe if we visit the Mizukage, we can convince him to advance us a little. I think our skill level is currently above what our rank would suggest. You agree?".

Senjiro will often times say a mouthful, most likely because he was constantly processing information. He was the type to plan for multiple scenarios and to see things from a different perspective.
Back to top Go down
Gekkido
Chuunin
Chuunin
Gekkido

In other news... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In other news...   In other news... EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 5:12 pm

Gekkido took in the clean air as his friend arrived and came to sit down near him. He’d never seen Samehada this up close before and he had to admit he was impressed with the thing. To think he and his partner wielded two of the most dangerous weapons on the planet was added confidence to the idea that one day the world would indeed be changed by one or both of them. He closed his eyes for a moment as the sun beat down on his eyelids, a soothing rhythm beginning to erupt from the center of his solar plex.
He opened his eyes a bit as he leaned back, turning to look at his comrade.

“I’ve considered traveling, yes; I’m just not sure what for yet. I see all major villages as roughly the same; the same politics and people, just a different plance on Earth. I hear there are some treasures hidden underneath the sand in Sunagakure however...
Our skill level has certainly jumped up quite a bit here recently, but going to the Mizukage would be a mistake my friend. Lets not forget we’ve been missing for some time now, and both of us were last reported to be on the chase for a now deceased criminal. We aren’t sure how the authorities might react to that. Plus, we don’t need to submit to imaginary labels the village likes to put on power. As far as I’m concerned, we are the most powerful shinobi in this nation aside from the Mizukage himself. And we will soon surpass him if we learn to master our chakra.”

Gekkido took a very deep breath and smoothly exhaled. He meant for Senjiro to somewhat imitate/shadow him in this exercise. He knew that as corky as it looked, it was the key to them being powerful enough to no longer need the approval of the higher ups in the village, nor for them to remain in hiding. By the time they met the Mizukage, they needed to be prepared in case of battle.
Back to top Go down
Senjiro Nara
Mizukage
Mizukage
Senjiro Nara

In other news... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In other news...   In other news... EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 6:51 pm

For Senjiro, holding discussions with Gekkido was always quite amusing. They tend to have a different take on most things. But somehow seem to always reach an agreement. They're opposites in many ways, but tend to find common ground. Senjiro was in his own little world, focusing on his task. And that was to build his Chakra reserves. Samaheda which laid next to him seemed excited. The concentration of Chakra coming from both Senjiro and Gekkido signalled a meal. Senjiro may need to appease its appetite in order to avoid a falling out. That much was for sure. The Nara must remain in control at all times, and not be ruled by such a weapon. He was still learning about his companion and likewise it was doing the same of him. Their arrangement was quite simple, and chakra tax being paid was already agreed.

Senjiro found himself gazing over at Gekkido as the man replied to him. Senjiro's eyes set themselves on the waterfalls before him. There was something soothing about it. Gekkido's words have Senjiro a light bulb moment. "Treasure in the desert? I've never been their before myself. I heard its hot as hell. I wonder what the ladies are like. Think I could find a wife there?". His words was meant as a jest, but before long he moved onto something more serious. Senjiro's blue eyes narrowed as he stared through the waterfall. He considered Gekkido's words, but question the validity of it all. He chose not to let it deter him from accomplishing his mission. And that was to continue working on his Chakra. And so that's exactly what he did with the sun's light shining down on them.

"No. We've been missing, but the fact that my old woman has yet to come seeking me out means one thing. We're not exactly on their watch list, which means we can move about more freely. With that said, your concerns are not to be shrugged off either. For all we know they could be setting a trap. But you know what they say, keep your friends close and your enemies closer. We need to stick close to the village and monitor everything. Me being who I am, should make it easier. We both know that they're suspicious of the Kaguya clan. And a strong personality like yours might warrant unwanted attention. Sides, I wanna meet the Mizukage and get a measure of the man". Gekkido was right to want to show a bit of caution. But Senjiro could see that there are opportunities for other things too. But as he sat and ponder their next move, his body was working on increasing its capacity for Chakra.
Back to top Go down
Gekkido
Chuunin
Chuunin
Gekkido

In other news... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In other news...   In other news... EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 4:03 pm

Gekkido reclined into the moist grass as senjiro went on. He could fill chakra swelling up near his solar plex, the sensation like having a full stomach but without the pain of a gluttonous session of eating. He began to breathe deeply, allowing the accumulated energy to pass through his vessel freely and leave the familiar tingling sensation on the tips of his fingers and toes. Cautioning against a trap was a warning that Gekkido did not take for granted. He’d been so impressed with how quickly he and his friend had reached the level of power they had that he’d for the most part forgotten about the worthiness of the opposition. It would be something to consider indeed, but bringing up the topic peaked his curiosity; curiosity always being a kind of gasoline to his ambition.

“In three month’s time we shall meet Yondaime Mizukage. I estimate we should be more than ready to speak as equals by then. In the meantime, let's plan a trip to one of these neighbouring countries Senjiro, perhaps we should find you a lover or two. I’m only skeptical of leaving before we get you more of these legendary swords, most of which are right here at home.”
Back to top Go down
Senjiro Nara
Mizukage
Mizukage
Senjiro Nara

In other news... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In other news...   In other news... EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 5:29 pm

Senjiro listened as Gekkido spoke to him while he stared at the waterfalls continuously. Gekkido managed to set a time line for them to meet the Mizukage. The Nara wondered about the type of meeting that it will be. He has yet to be in the Mizukage's presence. He's only heard about the man and his prowess. Senjiro noted the Mizukage to be a man of legends. And that is the sort of company that he wants to be apart of. The Nara mulled over a couple of things before replying to Gekkido. Senjiro looked away from the waterfalls and looked over at Gekkido.

"Three months you say? We now have a timeline I suppose. By then we should be ready I hope, provided that nothing gets in the way. And as for taking a trip. I want to visit Konoha and eventually the hidden sand village. Can you imagine having to live out in the deserts? Probably a horrible place to be, but I would prefer to confirm that for myself. And hey if I can find myself a lover or two then so be it. I figure Konoha is the best place to seek one. Besides, my father is from there, and the Nara clan resides there too. I intend on paying them a visit and go from there. On another note too, in three months I will have the ability to enter sage mode. It is something that I will be working on, and hey I might just surprise ya with it".

Senjiro stated while feeling his chakra balance itself out. He was working his chakra network in an effort to increase its capacity. They will no doubt continue to do so going forward.
Back to top Go down
Gekkido
Chuunin
Chuunin
Gekkido

In other news... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In other news...   In other news... EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 4:26 pm

"Sage mode you say? I've heard that's a quite powerful transformation indeed. We will need it for the kind of challenges we will be meeting. Perhaps we should visit Konoha my friend, but lets first stay focused on the work to be done here. We must be strong in our homeland before we go abroad, and last I checked there are still several swords out there for your arsenal; we have much unfinished business."

Gekkido felt a warm sensation in the middle of his solar-plex which soon spread out to his neck and limbs. It felt like someone lit a fire in his chest and it kept spreading among his bones. He knew that they both needed the power that was coming from this chakra training session, and he relished in fantasies of them gaining great power and using it to establish a vision. An ambient blue glow befell the Kaguya as he arose now, near the side of the waterfall. He looked yonder, where the river flowed, and saw in the expanse the edges of the city.
Back to top Go down
Senjiro Nara
Mizukage
Mizukage
Senjiro Nara

In other news... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In other news...   In other news... EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 4:51 pm

Senjiro could feel his body becoming more accustomed to the training that they both decided to undertake. The conversation was also flowing nicely for both men. Sitting, and talking like this was most relaxing. Their body was working as it should be. But then again, Senjiro was surprised by this kind of training. This required them to be as disciplined as possible, without having to to do too much physical work. The spiritual side was helping the physical to develop. Senjiro wondered what visiting other countries would be like. No matter what, they both needed to focus on their current task. The nara closed his eyes and calmed his body. Maybe now would be a good time to practice becoming a sage. But trying to juggle one too many things might prove a bad idea. Senjiro knows what his limits are, but the point of it all was to surpass these limits. He needed to be sharp in mind, body and spirit at all times. There was no two ways about it, which is why he cannot hold back too much. The thought of becoming a sage appealed to him. The young boy had visions of what it all might be like. Would it be as amazing as was often described? He himself had have never seen it in action. But have heard the stories and the principles behind it all. With that said the man continued with his task, channelling his chakra, steadily increasing his capacity to produce more. He will accomplish what he set out to do one way or another.
Back to top Go down
Senjiro Nara
Mizukage
Mizukage
Senjiro Nara

In other news... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In other news...   In other news... EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 9:58 am

Senjiro was optimistic about their plans. But figured more or less that they may yet be a long way off achieving anything. Gekkido seemed pretty confident of their strength, but Senjiro saw plenty of room for improvement no doubt. The Nara kept on training his chakra, seeking to increase its capacity. Its the only way forward. And the only real way for him to keep Samehada satisfied. His partner in crime was more than happy to see Senjiro doing this kind of training. It was for the benefit of both, and they both knew it. The partnership was only strong and sustainable if they both did what was expected of them. Senjiro closed his eyes for a moment, visualising his Chakra. The blue haired youngster smiled at little at the thought of becoming a sage. His promise to Gekkido and the timeline meant that he had to do it. Either that or be seen as a failure, which was not his style at all. Senjiro soon opened his eyes again and stood up. He had now accomplished his task of increasing his Chakra capacity even further. He could feel it. "Well then, it appears that I've accomplished my mission for the day. What about you? Can you feel any real difference? Anyways, consider this a gift". The man asked of Gekkido while glancing over at him. Senjiro picked his weapon up and placed it diagonally across his back. He was satisfied with what he had accomplished. Senjiro moved forward and extended his hand and placed it on Gekkido's shoulders. The flying thunder god seal was placed on the man, as it was his own blade Samehada.

+100 chakra gain

Last edited by Senjiro Nara on Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Senjiro Nara
Mizukage
Mizukage
Senjiro Nara

In other news... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In other news...   In other news... EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 10:02 am

Roll
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,
Tier: SS
Clan: Uchiha

In other news... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In other news...   In other news... EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 10:02 am

The member 'Senjiro Nara' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Easter Event' : 5, 7, 3
Back to top Go down
https://nrnewbeginnings.rpg-board.net
Gekkido
Chuunin
Chuunin
Gekkido

In other news... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In other news...   In other news... EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 12:17 am

Gekkido arose to stretch and indeed felt a surge of energy flow through him unlike any he'd felt previous. It was incredible just how amazing it felt to grow in chakra; it was like an expansion of one's soul. Gekkido looked at his now standing friend to gracefully take the seal placed on his shoulder; he knew it would have battle significance at some point in the future. Speaking of the future, Gekkido enjoyed so much the privilege of having a friend with whom he could discuss it.

"I feel it too, and indeed we are ready to begin taking action towards what we've wanted all along. Now my friend, is the time to gather our strength together and take what is rightfully ours."

Gekkido arose near his friend Senjiro and began to walk barefoot towards the woods which would lead back to civilization.

+100 chakra gained
Back to top Go down
Gekkido
Chuunin
Chuunin
Gekkido

In other news... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In other news...   In other news... EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 12:19 am

Roll
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,
Tier: SS
Clan: Uchiha

In other news... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In other news...   In other news... EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 12:19 am

The member 'Gekkido' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Easter Event' : 10, 5, 5
Back to top Go down
https://nrnewbeginnings.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

In other news... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In other news...   In other news... Empty

Back to top Go down

In other news...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings :: The Elemental Countries :: Land of Water :: Kirigakure-
Jump to: