Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
.: Heroes Come Back :. Open to Rei  EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
.: Heroes Come Back :. Open to Rei  EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
.: Heroes Come Back :. Open to Rei  EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
.: Heroes Come Back :. Open to Rei  EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
.: Heroes Come Back :. Open to Rei  EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
.: Heroes Come Back :. Open to Rei  EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
.: Heroes Come Back :. Open to Rei  EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
.: Heroes Come Back :. Open to Rei  EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
.: Heroes Come Back :. Open to Rei  EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
.: Heroes Come Back :. Open to Rei  Vote_lcap.: Heroes Come Back :. Open to Rei  Voting_bar.: Heroes Come Back :. Open to Rei  Vote_rcap 
Shin
.: Heroes Come Back :. Open to Rei  Vote_lcap.: Heroes Come Back :. Open to Rei  Voting_bar.: Heroes Come Back :. Open to Rei  Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

.: Heroes Come Back :. Open to Rei

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-1
Clan: Hyuga

.: Heroes Come Back :. Open to Rei  Empty
PostSubject: .: Heroes Come Back :. Open to Rei    .: Heroes Come Back :. Open to Rei  EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 2:50 am

Hyuga Kyo had been through a lot in his war on Black Sun. Quite frankly after the long trip wandering the world, it was time he returned home. And gladly so because he was tired of being away from his home village. He had made some allies in very interesting people from the different villages. Also, Black Sun knew exactly who he was and the team he represented named so by his sensei Uchiha Kosuke which called themselves Koten.

Kyo silently waved the guards at the gate and smiled at them. They knew exactly who he was but he was never one to seek fame for his work in behalf of Konoha. No, hence why as his first act upon coming home and taking a shower and a hot meal, he headed towards the Hokage office.

It had truly been a while since he's seen his old friend. Standing in her office years ago when she commissioned him to hunt those who killed her predecessor. He had done a decent job but he was not satisfied and wanted to do even more but all that had to wait. He stood outside the office and knocked on her door awaiting permission to enter.
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: .: Heroes Come Back :. Open to Rei    .: Heroes Come Back :. Open to Rei  EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 5:21 pm

R E I
霊 

Stats:
Jutsu:

Rei had heard of Kyo's exploits. Some from allies across the lands, some from mission reports of Kyo himself. Some from rumors by people who only saw things but didn't understand. To Rei's eyes, she saw the bigger picture and easily put puzzle pieces into place. The secret war against the terrorist organization Black Sun, had made their mark on the murderers of Uncle Kosuke. Still, to Rei... It was not enough. She was certain that Kyo felt the same way. There was only so much one could do in an official way after all. There was the reputation of the village, the people's safety and other villages' reactions to keep in mind.

For the longest time now, the Hyuga princess and Nidaime Hokage had been perplexed. In Kyo's absence, she had changed the village a lot. She had weeded out spies, removed corrupt politicians, killed, imprisoned or assassinated the guilty. In the end days of Uncle Kosuke's rule, many had sough their own personal gains: knowing that the Hokage had been too busy trying to find his replacement and fighting off Black Sun. Rei had seen to it that they were all prosecuted in one way or another for their deeds and indirect hands in her uncle's death.

Amaya had been indispensable in Kyo's absence. She had promoted her childhood friend to ANBU Captain, the role that Rei herself had previously wished for during her ANBU days. Amaya had proven her strength and dedication to the villahe: but the same could be said about Kyo. The two of them were of no comparison to Rei. She played no favorites and only made decisions based off of merit and capabilities. Kyo served as a better hand, while Amaya served as a better eye and in other cases: the mind. All of this was why Rei was perplexed. Not because of Amaya or Kyo, nor their accomplishments... but what was to come after she made her decision. Would the two of them understand and accept her decision?

Just then, someone knocked lightly on the door to her office. She looked down at the proposal she had been writing, only a few words had been written over the passed hour. She sighed and set the pen down. She rubbed her pearl eyes, tired but ready to see whom wished an audience with her. "Enter" she said and waited for the individual to make themselves known.

Wordcount:
Jutsu:
Stats: 
Other:

Template (c) Izayuki
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: .: Heroes Come Back :. Open to Rei    .: Heroes Come Back :. Open to Rei  EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 8:38 pm

Memories flashed before the Hyuga as he entered into the room and saw the familiar figure of his closest friend and ally. As he looked at her, he could only think about all she had done for him. Had it not been for Hyuga Rei, Kyo would not be where he is today. Oh how he slaved for her and willingly too, for her sake and the clan's but most importantly, the village. Kyo was but a leaf upon the great tree that is Konoha. The one before him, sitting at her desk had done the unthinkable for Konoha and she was one Kyo would gladly give his life for without question. He wished it was a more informal meeting but that cannot be helped. The feeling he had inside him was when a childhood friend reaches a position as your boss, you have to respect them while the are in office and more casually outside.

Kyo now smiled broadly, more than he intended too but he couldn't help it..He felt like a kid around her and viewed her as his big sister. His enemies who saw him now would never believe it was the same Hyuga Kyo, known by some as The Impaler.

"Hokage sama..." muttered Kyo, "I am truly glad to see you." Continued the Hyuga as he bowed in respect. Kyo's voice was rich, deep and only around his kinsman, a bit softer. "We have thing to discuss."
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: .: Heroes Come Back :. Open to Rei    .: Heroes Come Back :. Open to Rei  EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 8:16 pm

R E I
霊 

Stats:
Jutsu:

A large smile spread across her lips as she recognized the man who entered. Not just any man, but the boy who had been a close childhood friend and family in the Hyuga clan. He had grown up wonderfully under her father's rule as clanhead. He and her both had matured in the days after Kenichi Hyuga's death. She had become the new clan leader as well as Nidaime Hokage. So many duties all at once, she was certain that she would have failed miserably if Kyo hadn't been there to support her. He was he hand that could reach out and strike where she could not. Arguably the most powerful shinobi in the world, yet she was bound by fetters of state and penmanship. "Hyuga Kyo." she would say in a formal tone, though her smile was betraying her sense of "seriousness"

Though she was Hokage, she only allowed a small handful of people to act normal around her. Of course Kyo was one of them. Being treated as a friend and equal was good for Rei's soul. She would stand up and walk around her desk to greet Kyo, whom she considered her little brother. She would give him a hug, engulfing him momentarily in her Hokage robes and squeeze him with a strength that denied logic from such a petite woman. She would pull back from the hug and walk back towards her desk and began to pour some hot tea from a canister into her favorite cup and a spare. "It is good to see you again Kyo. Things in Konoha have not been the same without you here. You will be glad to know that Amaya has stepped up in responsibilities in your absence." she would say, knowing that Kyo would know Amaya.

Amaya was the daughter from the Inuzuka clan, adopted by Rei's father at a very young age. Some had frowned at adopting a non-Hyuga into the Main family, but Kenichi had seen things inside Amaya and knew she would serve the Hyuga clan and the village of Konoha well. Kyo would be familiar with her, as Amaya had always been nearby the clan head or Rei herself. "We can talk more pleasantries after business." she would say, her cheerfulness returning to her usual serious and pragmatic self. "I've received a few reports here and there. Some from you, some from spies. I'd like a summary of your actions in this mission I gave you, in your own words. Later, I want a detailed report written out and presented to me." she would say as she sat back down in her chair and motioned with her hand at a chair across from her desk, a warm cup of tea waiting the man who had traveled much of the shinobi world. Surely he had experienced much: that experience would serve both him and the village well, in the days to come.

Wordcount:
Jutsu:
Stats: 
Other:

Template (c) Izayuki
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: .: Heroes Come Back :. Open to Rei    .: Heroes Come Back :. Open to Rei  EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 9:12 pm

Kyo continued smiling as he heard her voice after so long and moved from where she was sitting and came and hugged him. He returned a brotherly embrace with much joy as she squeezed him he chuckled mischievously and nearly choked from her strength.

Kyo remained standing as Rei pulled away gently from him and proceeded to pour the tea and would speak of Amaya. Inuzuka Amaya; the adoptive sister and the one the clan welcomed with open arms. He did wonder what responsibilities she offered herself to do though. She as the ANBU commander had some important mission perhaps. Either way, Kyo was happy for genuinely. Curiosity; his will have to wait until later. Now was the time to make his verbal report as he relaxed himself with tea.

He took the sole seat that was in front of Rei's desk and picked up his cup of tea gently. As he gathered his thoughts, he could hear the gentle whirr of the air conditioning as the steam from his cup entered his nostrils as he sipped. The Hokage's office had a scent of paper and the mildness of lavender from the janitor's cleaning. He cleared his throat and said

"Well after the investigation of Uchiha Kosuke's death at this very tower, we found a trace of the enemy's chakra and a sample of his blood. At least one of them that I still have in my possession. We went on several missions tracking down one of Black Sun's generals. Enzoku Roku, Shoten Bet and myself slain the man. What was of note was that this man was of the Hyuga clan. Hideki Hyuga."

Kyo paused to take out a picture of him from the bingo book. Hopefully Rei could shed some light on him before he continued.
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: .: Heroes Come Back :. Open to Rei    .: Heroes Come Back :. Open to Rei  EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 1:57 am

R E I
霊 

Stats:
Jutsu:

Rei listened quietly as Kyo elaborated on the brief mission details she had received on occasion through his journey. Sometimes it was fascinating. Nt the details of the mission itself, but of the two she knew who took the arduous mission. Kyo and Bet. Rei had been Kyo's elder sister and gave the young man the motivation to reach his utmost pinnacle of power and confidence. Bet had been her own student for a time, until her duties as Hokage took up all of her time. She could hardly stifle a giggle at the thought of Kyo trying to convince Bet of any strategy other than rushing out to punch someone in the face.

Her small smile faded though as Kyo mentioned the name Hideki. She frowned suddenly, not something that she did often. She furled her brow as she recalled the details of what she knew of the man. "So.. That man was with Black Sun after all..." She wasn't surprised, far from it- though equally troubled and disappointed. She cleared her throat and continued for Kyo's enlightenment. "Hideki was ever anything but a Hyuga. He grew up with my father, but his lack of compassion or teamwork isolated him from everyone else. He grew up in our clan, knowing that he was different and only my father tried to be his friend. Eventually around the time that I was five or six years of age, Hideki had killed several of our own clansmen and was running a research facility in the cellar of his house."

She paused for a moment to sip her tip, this discussion was leaving a bitter taste in her mouth. It pained her pride to know that one of her own clan could be so tainted with darkness. "In my father's compassion, he convinced Uncle Kosuke to be lenient on the man and banish him from the village instead of condemn him to death. In hindsight, it was my father's mistake to allow that dangerous man to live. As this was a clan matter, Im glad that you were the one to deal with him, Kyo. I assume you retrieved his eyes?" she would ask, always vigilant in retaining the clan's secrets. Though she was Hokage, she was also the Hyuga clan head.

Wordcount:
Jutsu:
Stats: 
Other:

Template (c) Izayuki
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: .: Heroes Come Back :. Open to Rei    .: Heroes Come Back :. Open to Rei  EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 12:21 am

"Well his experiments are over Hokage sama. The leader of Black Sun will get desperate and may do something either stupid or they will throw all their power at us. His Generals are being killed one by one and its making him nervous. When he acts out of turn, Konoha should be there to punish him." Said Kyo thoughtfully as he took a long sip of his tea.

As she spoke further about Hideki he listened to every word and took mental notes. As she asked about the eyes, he said, "Yes the eyes are safe with me. The world has already changed by people who think that disobeying the law is a way of life. But if ninja like you and I don't stop the rebels, then who would?" Continued Kyo as he finished his cup and poured another.

"I am ready for more responsibility. What responsibility is Amaya asking for?"
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: .: Heroes Come Back :. Open to Rei    .: Heroes Come Back :. Open to Rei  EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 9:19 am

R E I
霊 

Stats:
Jutsu:

Rei sighed visibly that Kyo had secured Hideki's byakugan. There were few things in the shinobi world that Rei was meticulously cautious about... but Doujutsu were one of them, especially the Byakugan. As the first in many generations to possess the Tenseigan, Rei knew exactly how powerful and dangerous the eyes were: especially in the wrong hands! She took another sip of her tea as she turned her head to the open window of the office, her pearl eyes presumably dragging Kyo's own eyes to the view of the village below. "You have done well, Kyo. As Hokage, I couldn't have asked for more. As a friend and family, I am delighted at your accomplishments and happy that you have returned to the village alive."

After a moment, she would turn back from the window with a serious expression and stare into Kyo's soul. Her gaze, not allowing him to look away. This of course was after Kyo said that he was ready for more responsibilities. "I'm glad you are willing to undertake more responsibility. Truth be told, I was planing to promote you anyways. This just makes things easier." she said as she reached into the bottom left drawer of her desk and pulled out a single sheet of paper. She set it on the desk's surface and slid it towards Kyo for him to read. "The current ANBU Commander is in need of replacement. Amaya will no longer be able to fulfill her role as ANBU anymore. In fact, I will be visiting her later this week to talk to her about replacing me as Hokage." Rei would say and then pause, knowing that Kyo would be taken by surprise and maybe disapporival.

Wordcount:
Jutsu:
Stats: 
Other:

Template (c) Izayuki
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: .: Heroes Come Back :. Open to Rei    .: Heroes Come Back :. Open to Rei  EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 4:53 pm

Kyo nodded in acknowledgement of Rei's words of commendation to him. He was thanking Rei for her kind words. He continued drinking his tea as he listened to her words and then she turned to look at him and then he looked at her in a very emotionless way. As if to say I'm awaiting for your influence? No it wasn't that. His eyes showed her that he was no longer little Kyo and that he was ready for whatever Rei had to throw at him. Her words about there being a need for an ANBU commander. As soon as he was going to ask since Amaya was no longer the ANBU commander what will she be, he got his question answered. Then a frown appeared upon his handsome brow; his gaze never leaving her own.

"You will no longer be Hokage? Then what are you gonna do?" Said Kyo as he took a final sip of his tea.

There is the position of ANBU commander as Kyo would need the military power for future missions. Strange it would be without Rei being the person he reported to. Amaya could be trusted though, that was not the question. But with each Kage, there would be changes in the village. Wouldn't matter, Kyo's loyalty was to law and order. Whoever stood between war and peace, matters not who they are will be removed.
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: .: Heroes Come Back :. Open to Rei    .: Heroes Come Back :. Open to Rei  EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 9:45 am

R E I
霊 

Stats:
Jutsu:

Rei had spoken with a tone of finality, so she was glad that Kyo hadn't tried to talk her out of it. She had finished her own cup of tea and began to twirl it absently on the table as her eyes stared at the cup, thoughtlessly. There was a bunch of things going on in her mind, some that she could share with Kyo... And others that she simply didn't even admit to herself. "There are other important ways that I must serve the village of Konoha. Being Hokage for a time to ensure things went smoothly after Kosuke's death: that was my responsibility. Uncle Kosuke even asked me to be the Nidaime Hokage personally, as if he knew his mortal time was up."

She paused for a moment, remembering the tragedy that had taken her second father figure from the world. She then held up the empty cup and filled it with a second serving of tea. She didn't drink this tea though, she simply held it up between her and Kyo as to draw Kyo's attention to the cup of tea."You like me possess great power. Not just the Tenseigan... but we are also immortal. We both have near-immeasurable power, but our power is quite limited when you think about the influence of the shinobi world. Uncle Kosuke himself was insanely strong... Comparably to that of a monster. Yet why do you think it was that he was killed by Black Sun?"

She asked a rhetorical question, yet she would answer the question herself before giving Kyo the time to answer for himself. The answer is because he couldn't fight at full strength. He had to limit his power so that he didn't harm the village. In the end, Kosuke sacrificed himself only to limit the amount of destruction to the village." At the end of her statement, her grip tightened between her fingers on the cup between the two of them. Ever-so gently, a loud crack could be heard in the silent office. Rei continued to squeeze, carefully crafting a fault in the cup's integrity, without shattering the cup itself.

"Tell me Kyo. What do you think would happen if I were to be Hokage when something similar happened? When Konoha gets attacked within the safety of its out walls?" She didn't answer her rhetorical question immediately this time. No, instead she remained silent and squeezed on the cup even more. This time, the cracks being big enough as to allow the warm tea to slip through the cracks and leak onto the desk between her and Kyo. "My power is so dangerous that I could cause immense damage to the village... and the people themselves. You & I both know that holding back ins't my strongest attribute." With her last statement, she squeezed the cup fully, crushing it and even then, turning the glass in her hand, into dust and the tea flying everywhere. Kyo knew Rei from childhood and personally knew about some of her biggest secrets, including her Scorch Release. If she was to ward off attackers, it was highly likely that a large portion of the village would be caught up in her scorch release. This would reduce the village's numbers greatly, quite possibly doing more harm to the village than any would-be attacker.

Wordcount:
Jutsu:
Stats: 
Other:

Template (c) Izayuki
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: .: Heroes Come Back :. Open to Rei    .: Heroes Come Back :. Open to Rei  EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 1:20 am

It was rare for Kyo to genuinely admit that he had never heard more true words. This was expected of course. Rei was a wise woman and it was one of the main reasons that he followed her. It was her tact in words. Her mannerisms and voice inflection made her charismatic. To be honest, Kyo hadn't quite considered that possibility. He always wondered why a monster like Kosuke lost, now he knew why.

The Hyuga simply nodded at her words in acknowledgement. It was true, Rei was not known for holding back in anything she did. And if not being able to go all out would hinder one in a fight, it would be a great hindrance indeed. It was obvious Rei was both passionate and serious about this issue. The possibilities were wonderful if Kyo was right. Which prompted his next question with a smile on his face.

"Well with you not being Hokage again, you can wander the Earth with me. Protect Konoha from the outside. Remove her threats as soon as they start to fester. We are powerful Rei," said Kyo putting down his cup and playing with the shards from Rei's cup absentmindedly. "Let's do this together my friend."
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: .: Heroes Come Back :. Open to Rei    .: Heroes Come Back :. Open to Rei  EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 6:21 pm

R E I
霊 

Stats:
Jutsu:

She was glad to see that Ky was understanding. There would be many others whom would be less understanding of course... But Rei's mind was already made up. She was doing this for the village, not herself.  There was also the other deeper part of her though: the one that wished to be done with the penmanship of the role as Hokage. She much preferred the fighting and solving disputes with power over the pen and idyllic words. Of course she had no intention of giving up her role and title as clan leader of the Hyuga clan. She was the rightful heir to the bloodline and her father was the leader before her.

A small smile crept across her face at Kyo's words. The thought of serving the village of Konoha in other ways pleased her. Ways that didn't bind her to a shiny morale code that the ruler of the village was supposed to uphold. In a sense, one could say it was ANBU... But Rei planed to hold no official affiliation with the village. A double life or simply just vanish one day, she wasn't quite sure yet. All she knew was that it was her time to step down and keep a watch over the next many generations from the shadows. "Yes.. I do admit I was somewhat envious of your journey. Id like to travel across the land and fight alongside you, slaying powerful enemies and uprooting evil that might harm our village. All that's left is to talk to Amaya. Now for you... The most challenging part of your mission." she would say all serious and then let Kyo in on her joke. She reached into a drawer and pulled out a thick stack of blank paper. She set it heavily onto the desk to emphasize its weight and push it towards Kyo. "Paperwork. As my last order to you as Hokage, will be to take the next few days and relax while you fill out a thorough report on your adventures while you were gone from Konoha. Now begone from my office: I have to prepare a serious talk with Amaya." she would say. If Kyo was anything like her, he would be daunted at the thought of such an extensive report. To Rei, this was sort of her payback to Kyo for getting to go out int he world and have all that fun and adventure without her.
[Exit]

Wordcount:
Jutsu:
Stats: 
Other:

Template (c) Izayuki
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: .: Heroes Come Back :. Open to Rei    .: Heroes Come Back :. Open to Rei  EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 6:39 pm

Kyo felt depressed as she pushed the stack of paper towards him. He could see that mischievous glint in her eyes as she did so. The only thing she didn't do was blatantly laugh at him like when they were younger and he ruined his jutsu. Kyo let out a sigh as he cried mentally thinking about this paper work he had to do. All the ladies company he would have to put aside to finish this. But hey, it's best to put his thoughts to pen as they were fresh in his mind still. He picked up the paper and bowed respectfully.

As he closed the door behind him, he had the weirdest feeling in the pit of his stomach that that was the last time he would see Rei again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .: Heroes Come Back :. Open to Rei    .: Heroes Come Back :. Open to Rei  Empty

Back to top Go down

.: Heroes Come Back :. Open to Rei
Page 1 of 1