Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Stricken (Private, Kirei) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Stricken (Private, Kirei) EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Stricken (Private, Kirei) EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Stricken (Private, Kirei) EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Stricken (Private, Kirei) EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Stricken (Private, Kirei) EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Stricken (Private, Kirei) EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Stricken (Private, Kirei) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Stricken (Private, Kirei) EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Stricken (Private, Kirei) Vote_lcapStricken (Private, Kirei) Voting_barStricken (Private, Kirei) Vote_rcap 
Shin
Stricken (Private, Kirei) Vote_lcapStricken (Private, Kirei) Voting_barStricken (Private, Kirei) Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Stricken (Private, Kirei)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Okami

Okami

Ninja I.D,
Tier: SS-something
Clan: Uchiha

Stricken (Private, Kirei) Empty
PostSubject: Stricken (Private, Kirei)   Stricken (Private, Kirei) EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 9:46 pm

#tierS-1
#karasu
#kirei
#akame
0795#chakra
©️2013 Alexis Grey
A soft moan came from a pair of ruby lips as they wrapped around a doughy orb. Tugging gently, it was popped into an eagerly-awaiting mouth, the lady enjoying the sight on the man across from her's face. Akame Uchiha had a sick enjoyment of making her brother uncomfortable. Speaking in a sultry voice, the kunoichi addressed her younger sibling. "Karasu-kun, where's little Kirei? We invited him out to get fresh dango an hour and a half ago. It's too bad Masami couldn't make it. She was pretty excited about meeting our nephew."

The highly-disturbed form of Karasu slumped as he groaned over his own sticks of sweet dumplings. He had been assigned to continue Kirei's training after they had returned from the Island Turtle, and his sisters thought it was hilarious that the Jounin was being made to teach someone. He was the strongest of the three children of Okami individually, but he was certainly the most socially-awkward as well.

Akame had practically begged to meet the "pipsqueak", and so Karasu had told him to meet them at the dango stand so he could meet more family. Masami was stuck in the hospital, unfortunately, and couldn't make it, and Akame's girlfriend was out on a mission. Thankfully.

There were some things the kid didn't need to be exposed to yet.

Mangekyo Sharingan Training 1/5 (Using one 50% off coupon and one 25% off coupon)
technique log [click to open]
N/A
Back to top Go down
Kirei
Genin
Genin
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Stricken (Private, Kirei)   Stricken (Private, Kirei) EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 9:57 pm

Kirei ran through the village at full speed, he couldn't believe he was so late! He had been sparring with Kurama and had lost track of time, because time runs differently in his mindscape. He was able to keep up with Kurama much better now and was even able to hold him for a bit before he broke free, but that was all besides the point now. He rushed on rooftops and down alleyways until he skidded to a halt outside of the local Dango stop. Taking a moment to brush himself off and look semi presentable, he made his way inside. He saw his uncle sitting with a black haired woman. He approached and greeted them both with a wave of his hand, "Yo, sorry i'm late! Got lost on the road of life!" He knew it was a lame excuse, but he didn't really care. He would take a seat at the end of the table with his uncle on his left and the woman to his right. Looking to her, he smiled and introduced himself. "Hello there, the name is Kirei! Good to meet you!" It was quite something how he had come out of his shell so much during his years of training on the island. But, it was nothing to say he wasn't that much stronger now too.

Back to top Go down
Okami

Okami

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Stricken (Private, Kirei)   Stricken (Private, Kirei) EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 10:12 pm

#tierS-1
#karasu
#kirei
#akame
0795#chakra
©️2013 Alexis Grey
Akame immediately started laughing as the boy burst into the dango shop, gave one of the lamest excuses she'd ever heard, then introduced himself as if nothing had happened. She liked this one! "It's okay, Kirei-kun! My name is Akame. I'm your sensei's older sister, so that makes me your aunt. I'm so sorry that my twin couldn't make it, but you'll definitely meet her. So, what has my dearest little brother been teaching you?"

Oh, her voice sounded sweet, but Karasu himself was shuddering at the gleam in his sister's eye. From what he had been told, she was skilled enough to put ANBU under Sharingan-based Genjutsu when she was a toddler, and had put that skill to work when she finally came of age to become a shinobi. Her specialty? Information gathering.

He was fucked. He was SO fucked. Just yesterday he and Kirei had caught someone peeping in the girl's hot springs, and he had to explain what was going on to the kid after he'd kicked the Chunin through the wall to let the inhabitants deal with him. Later that day, Kirei had even asked why some of the women in the springs had thanked him in such a familiar way. He hadn't explained that one, but the little bastard could put two and two together, and Akame would never let him live it down if she found out about his...skill.

What can he say? He was an excellent masseuse, and he'd be damned if he wasn't scared that his sister would make it into something overly-perverted!

Mangekyo Sharingan Training 2/5
N/A
Back to top Go down
Kirei
Genin
Genin
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Stricken (Private, Kirei)   Stricken (Private, Kirei) EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 10:26 pm

Kirei glanced at his sensei, so this was his older sister? One of the twins, yeah, that made sense. He had heard plenty about them during his training as a child as he had been taught a lot about all high ranking members of the village. But, that was a good question, ever since they got off the island, they really just kind-of hung out and sparred. Sure, every now and then he would give him some life lesson or show him a new jutsu or even help him with a jutsu he was making, but usually they just sparred. "Well... he taught me about peeping! And about making women happy with my hands!" He allowed a devilish glint to enter his eye, looking right at his sensei. He wasn't as innocent as other kids his age and knew what was going on most of the time. So, he decided to use this opportunity to make Karasu squirm. "But, normally we just have full on, no holding back spars! Those are my favorite!" He decided to change the subject a bit before things got TOO out of hand. But, he would surely enjoy the look of fear his sensei showed when he told her the first two items on his list.
Back to top Go down
Okami

Okami

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Stricken (Private, Kirei)   Stricken (Private, Kirei) EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 10:59 pm

#tierS-1
#karasu
#kirei
#akame
0795#chakra
©️2013 Alexis Grey
You could practically see the hope in Karasu's eyes die the moment that Kirei spoke. Akame turned to him, raising an eyebrow as she got a sick, sadistic grin on her face. In complete contrast, she kept the same innocent tone of voice. "Oh? I didn't realize that you had continued with your massages, Karasu. Why haven't you given me one? Carrying these things around is sooo much stress on my back! You could have at least brought me pictures if you were peeping, too!~"

Pushing her ample breasts outward, Akame wore a fake pout as she rubbed her lower back, while purposefully pressing them together even further. This caused several things to occur at once. Immediately, Karasu groaned and slammed his head into the table, his dango completely forgotten. Next, the waitress began to blush and scurry off at the mention of Karasu's massages, and finally several men and two women passed out from nosebleeds nearby.

Rolling his face towards the other two Uchiha, the scruffy-looking Jounin spoke up. "Actually, we stopped an asshole FROM peeping, and the reason I haven't told you is because this is exactly what would have happened. Besides, if you really wanted to see the inside of the women's hot springs, you could just go in yourself."

Laughing, Akame put a finger to her cheek in an improvised thinking pose before responding. "Well...I suppose I could, but that's so much work!~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

A black-garbed shinobi, wearing an ANBU mask marked with the symbol for Sunagakure, spotted his target across the street in a fairly-nice dango shop. Lifting a bow within his hands, he knocked and began drawing back an arrow, aiming at the black-haired man sitting next to a woman and a child. His orders were fairly simple: Kill Karasu Uchiha. To this end, a seal had been placed on him that suppressed his emotions, making it nearly impossible to sense him.

The gleam of wind-based chakra reinforcing the arrow taking aim would ensure that the job was done.

Mangekyo Sharingan Training 3/5
N/A
Back to top Go down
Kirei
Genin
Genin
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Stricken (Private, Kirei)   Stricken (Private, Kirei) EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 11:07 pm

Laughing at his sensei's misfortune, Kirei was glad to have met someone who could get such reactions out of the elder Uchiha. Of course, he would need to be careful, lest the man take it out on him in their next training session. Hey, he may be one of the strongest genin in the village, but his sensei was among the most powerful jonin. It was times like these that made Kirei forget about his childhood and the death of his mother. He could really feel that he had family and that these were his people. He had just met the woman and already she had claimed a place in his heart reserved specially for family. Yes, it was days like today that made Kirei believe not every moment in his life had to be filled with trouble and misfortune. Though, he may have spoken too soon. While the three of them were laughing and having a grand old time, Kurama perked up within the forest in the seal. His negative emotion sensing was far stronger than Kirei's was naturally, he felt that there was something off happening. 'Kit, something doesn't feel right....' His voice rumbled in Kirei's head. Kirei's laugh cut out immediately, but it would seem Kurama's warning came too late.
Back to top Go down
Okami

Okami

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Stricken (Private, Kirei)   Stricken (Private, Kirei) EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 11:46 pm

#tierS-1
#karasu
#kirei
0735#chakra
©️2013 Alexis Grey
The screeching sound of wind-based chakra could be heard as both Karasu and Akame flicked their eyes towards the nearby rooftop. It was clear that Karasu was the target. He himself had an extreme dilemma. While he was physically fast enough to react, he had been distracted by a stick of dango in his mouth and by the time the arrow was noticeable it was hardly three feet from him, meaning that the only thing he could do in the situation was dodge instead of block the attack. Beginning to move to the side, he realized with a sense of dread that if he moved in any direction, it would hit either Kirei or Akame. Sighing, the Jounin resolved himself to die before he felt a hand drag him in an unexpected manner, slamming him onto the table before letting go.

Watching with trepidation, Karasu froze for what seemed like an eternity before bursting into motion, catching his older sister before she hit the ground. She had pulled him out of the way of the attack, fully knowing that she would take the arrow in his stead. Reinforced as it was, the normally-trivial ammunition had completely torn through her right lung, forcing her to cough out blood. There was minor damage to her arteries, and she was in so much pain that her eyes had instantly clouded before closing. Stuttering, the Uchiha male had begun shaking her, trying to get her to wake up. "Akame-nee...Sis...You...Why? Why did you do that? Please don't leave me!"

Breaking down into tears, Karasu's eyes flicked up towards the location the arrow had come from, his eyes glowing red as if he had his Sharingan active, but the pattern was all wrong. There were three hollow spikes protruding from the pupil, all interlaced in a manner similar to a triquetra with straightened lines. Blood trickled from the corners of his eyes as he scanned the rooftops before he sighed, his gaze flicking over towards Kirei. "I...Why? I don't..."

That was all he could get before he broke down again. Thankfully, all of the civilians in the shop had bolted by now, leaving them a few moments of peace before anyone asked questions.

Mangekyo Sharingan Training 4/5
The Mangekyou sharingan grants the user an increase of 50 Perception points. They are able to copy any jutsu they see and have the physical capability to use during the topic it is seen in. This jutsu may then be learned, 75% off PC. This adds + 50 to your speed tracking. (No stack) Pay 60 , 20 upkeep

BLINDNESS EFFECT: As one uses the powers of the Mangekyō, they will gradually lose sight in their eyes. This is controlled by a system of points. Every Mangekyō user starts with 0 points, every time they activate the Mangekyō, they gain 5 points, each post it is maintained iy is 1 point. As this progresses the user loses more and more sight. at 25 points, the user loses 25% of their sight, they cant see things really far out. They just look like blotches of color. At 50 points, 50% of their vision is gone. Everything except within 10 meters in front of them is blurry. At 75 points, 75% of their vision is gone. Everything in sight is blurry and they begin to go color blind. At 100 they have lost all sight and have to rely on other senses. Once they obtain EMS, they regain their sight and never need to add blindness points again.
Back to top Go down
Kirei
Genin
Genin
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Stricken (Private, Kirei)   Stricken (Private, Kirei) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 4:41 pm

The moment that the arrow burst through and hit Akame, Kirei's eyes bled to a startling red, his features turned more animalistic and his fangs extended. The golden cloak signifying kyuubi chakra mode burst into existence and he was already in motion onto the roof from which the arrow originated. Even with his enhanced speed, he wasn't fast enough to make it to the rooftop before the assassin managed to get away. And even with his enhanced sensing granted by this form, the assassin had managed to somehow slip outside of his range, which honestly was a feat in and of itself. He let out an angry growl and released his transformation, though his features retained their animalistic appearance. He was beyond pissed, how could that bastard get away, he would make that man pay for hurting someone that he considered precious. He would make that man pay and anyone affiliated with that man. He could hear Kurama trying to calm him down, but he just couldn't get over it. He had just met a new family member only to have her ripped away moments later? How the hell did he have such rotten luck?!
Back to top Go down
Okami

Okami

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Stricken (Private, Kirei)   Stricken (Private, Kirei) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 5:02 pm

#tierS-1
#karasu
#kirei
0735#chakra
©️2013 Alexis Grey
Karasu closed his eyes, cutting off the chakra he had been subconsciously channeling to them before wiping away both blood and tears from his face, picking up his sister's body. Walking out of the shop, he would scowl in a manner that Kirei would never have seen before. The elder male was normally very jovial, and the amount of pain and anger on his face would be almost shocking. "Kirei, I'm heading to the hospital. Masami...She probably already felt it, but she needs to know. I'll...Meet me in Training Ground 44. I think we both need to blow off some steam after this."

After leaving his instructions, Karasu would dash off at his top speed, letting his emotions control his movements before arriving at the gates of Konoha's premiere medical facility. His other sister, Masami Hyuga, was said to be the greatest medical mind since their mother, and she...she had born witness to Karasu and Akame's most solemn vow to each other. The two Uchiha siblings had promised each other their eyes if one of them ever began to lose their light.

While the surgery could wait, Karasu was almost guaranteed to need it because of his own self-destructive methods of training.

[Thread Exit]
Claiming Mangekyo Sharingan
N/A
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stricken (Private, Kirei)   Stricken (Private, Kirei) Empty

Back to top Go down

Stricken (Private, Kirei)
Page 1 of 1