Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Sharingan Tomoe 2 Training part 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Sharingan Tomoe 2 Training part 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Sharingan Tomoe 2 Training part 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Sharingan Tomoe 2 Training part 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Sharingan Tomoe 2 Training part 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Sharingan Tomoe 2 Training part 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Sharingan Tomoe 2 Training part 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Sharingan Tomoe 2 Training part 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Sharingan Tomoe 2 Training part 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Sharingan Tomoe 2 Training part 2 Vote_lcapSharingan Tomoe 2 Training part 2 Voting_barSharingan Tomoe 2 Training part 2 Vote_rcap 
Shin
Sharingan Tomoe 2 Training part 2 Vote_lcapSharingan Tomoe 2 Training part 2 Voting_barSharingan Tomoe 2 Training part 2 Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Sharingan Tomoe 2 Training part 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Grimm
Jounin
Jounin
The Grimm

Sharingan Tomoe 2 Training part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Sharingan Tomoe 2 Training part 2   Sharingan Tomoe 2 Training part 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 10:29 pm

Sanosuke stumbled out of the underground facility that was now completely destroyed. The repeated shocks he received had somehow burned the wound he received from the spear that pierced him so it stopped bleeding and the wound stopped being in pain. He continued running, no doubt with all his strain, he tried his best to remember where it was because of course, he had every intention to return.

After all, the only thing he had of his assailants was the spear he now had in his hand and this place. He really hoped he would be able to return but right now, he had to rest from such an ordeal. His Sharingan remained inactive for now to conserve energy.

Last edited by The Grimm on Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Grimm
Jounin
Jounin
The Grimm

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Tomoe 2 Training part 2   Sharingan Tomoe 2 Training part 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 12:30 pm

He arrived at a house. It was a shack really, with an old rusty chimney coming out of it. To the front was a small porch with two rocking chairs. The building was made of wood and was constructed at least fifty years ago judging from it appearance. There was also an old dog kennel which looked about the same age as the main house. The yard was of dirt and gravel and the property was surrounded by trees.

Sanosuke leaned up on one of those trees as he noticed smoke coming from the rusted chimney, so someone was inside. He started walking slowly forward, holding his chest where the spear had pierced him; his legs were trembling from the repeated shocks of electricity that was give to his body but he continued walking. His vision was getting blurry as he walked towards the front door.
Back to top Go down
The Grimm
Jounin
Jounin
The Grimm

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Tomoe 2 Training part 2   Sharingan Tomoe 2 Training part 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 12:37 pm

Then the front door opened to reveal a woman and her child standing in the door way with a crossbow pointed at Sanosuke.

"That's as far as you'll go. Who are you and why are you here?" Said the black haired woman with a single plat behind her back

"Please, I just narrowly escaped from where I was captured, about five miles from here. I mean you no harm. I've just come to get some help." Pleaded Sanosuke as he removed his blood stained hand from his chest to reveal the wound from the spear on his chest. "This spear, is...is.." And he collapsed right there on the ground. The woman came and helped him inside the house and laid him on her bed. She had no choice but to remove the upper portion of his clothing to tend to the wound. Sanosuke was unconscious for two days and when he opened his eyes, she saw the child sitting staring st him while the mother was doing the dishes.
Back to top Go down
The Grimm
Jounin
Jounin
The Grimm

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Tomoe 2 Training part 2   Sharingan Tomoe 2 Training part 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 3:09 pm

"How long was i out?" Said sanosuke as his voice was till weak and he couldnt move just yet.

"You've been sleeping for two days. You like to sleep don't you Mr.?" Asked the child.

"Ok Miko. That's enough, he still needs more rest." Said the mother.

"What's your name Mister?" Asked the little girl with her big inquisitive eyes that were blue in color and looked at Sanosuke.

"Sano. My name is Sano little one." He replied as he tried to smile under all the pain. "You patched me up miss?"

"Yes I did and my name isn't 'miss' it's Shale. This is my hunting lodge." She said as she wiped her wet hands on her apron and turned around to look at him. The wound was really deep. It almost went through. Well im not one to pry but you are in my home and if a strange man comes wandering onto my property all wounded, I have a right to ask questions."

After thinking for a few seconds Sanosuke said, "Look, I am grateful for your help, I really am. You did save my life. But first I want to ask you some questions. Reasons being I don't know you and I don't know if you were placed here to drop my guard and then..."

"Then what? Then carry you back for you to get tortured or something?"
Back to top Go down
The Grimm
Jounin
Jounin
The Grimm

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Tomoe 2 Training part 2   Sharingan Tomoe 2 Training part 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 3:36 pm

Sanosuke, frowned as he looked at her and then the kid as his adrenaline kicked in. The little girl stood up from where she was sitting and her mother just looked at Sanosuke.

"I didn't tell you about anything about me being tortured."

"I'm sure you did." Replied the mother as she reached for something behind her.

"Mister it's ok, you blabbered about it while you were out. Uchiha Sanosuke."

"What the hell? I didnt tell you my name either." Said Sanosuke as he activated his Sharingan. The whole vibe of the room changed as the little girl reached for something behind her as well.

Sanosuke used his blanket as a distraction by suddenly raising it up and spinning it. Ignoring the pain with the help of his adrenaline, he pushed off from off the bed and volley kicked the child in the wall.mas the mother attacked with a knife, he evaded a flurry of swipes and gave her a roundhouse to her face and she was sent crashing through the window.
Back to top Go down
The Grimm
Jounin
Jounin
The Grimm

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Tomoe 2 Training part 2   Sharingan Tomoe 2 Training part 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 2:42 pm

Rolling
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,
Tier: SS
Clan: Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Tomoe 2 Training part 2   Sharingan Tomoe 2 Training part 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 2:42 pm

The member 'The Grimm' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Easter Event' : 1, 6, 8
Back to top Go down
https://nrnewbeginnings.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Tomoe 2 Training part 2   Sharingan Tomoe 2 Training part 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sharingan Tomoe 2 Training part 2
Page 1 of 1