Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Scene II [p][io] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Scene II [p][io] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Scene II [p][io] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Scene II [p][io] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Scene II [p][io] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Scene II [p][io] EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Scene II [p][io] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Scene II [p][io] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Scene II [p][io] EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Scene II [p][io] Vote_lcapScene II [p][io] Voting_barScene II [p][io] Vote_rcap 
Shin
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Scene II [p][io]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Senjiro Nara
Mizukage
Mizukage
Senjiro Nara

Scene II [p][io] Empty
PostSubject: Scene II [p][io]   Scene II [p][io] EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 4:36 pm

Water flowed into the valley surrounding by trees covered in a sprinkling of snow. The grass filled plains was also covered in a thin sheet of snow. Thin enough to not hamper one's ability to navigate the lands. The skies were filled with clouds, and the area carried a light mist. It was visible but hardly anything that could properly obstruct one's vision. This was Kirigakure and Senjiro was used to it no doubt. The man recently found himself with some good fortune. One hundred meters before Senjiro was the end of a cliff of sorts. The man had made his way up an hill before settling where the ground was more level. The blue haired Shinobi wanted to use this time to contemplate his next move. The blue ghost of Kirigakure had many a plans, but was hesitating to go ahead with them.

Here he stood in all his glory. Senjiro is without a doubt a handsome individual, one that stands out among the crowd. He was quite the popular figure when he was younger, especially among the females. He has long blue hair that is styled perfectly. Parts of his hairs rests on his shoulders. The longer portions reach down to the mid-section of his back. Senjiro also has blue eyes that are quite alluring. He has a certain charm and what many may deemed to be eternal boyish good looks. There are currently no scars on his face. He stands six feet tall and while having a slender body, he appears quite built. His muscles are as toned as his frame would allow them to be. Based on looks alone, one can tell he is most nimble. His attire is a combination of blue, black and white.

Senjiro wears a blue scarf around his neck which he often allows to flow down his body. He also sports a pair of black gloves on his hands. These gloves are fingerless for the most part. The gloves are also protected by a light armour plate, quite reminiscent of the Anbu arm guards. The gloves stretches all the way up to his elbows and are quite comfortable. Senjiro wears black baggy trousers, with the legs of his trousers tucked into his Shin high Shinobi black sandals which completely covers the section of his legs previously mentioned. Up top, Senjiro wears a blue kimono also, with the sleeves of his kimono looking ragged. They’re carefully designed and worn as to not hamper his movements. The man also wears a black and white sleeves Haori over his Kimono. A blue sash is carefully tied around his waist which keeps his garments in place.

His clothes is easily customizable to say the least. In addition to his clothing, beneath it, he sports the Shinobi fishnet like clothing. It is safe to say that he is rather aesthetically pleasing on the eye. The Shinobi will have to forgive those not able to see his clothing as it was described. The blue haired Nara was sporting a cloak over his attire. One that was unique to Senjiro and its name is Shokkou.

Shokku is a black cloak with a black hood that is very lightweight. At the back of the wood is an Anbu like mask which is stitched into it. Whenever the user wears the hood, it appears as if he/she has eyes in the back of their head. The mask is white in colour with red stitching for eyes. The nose is also red, and its mouth looks feminine in design. On the back of the cloak is a wolf blue and white wolf stitched into it. The wolf is positioned in such a way that it appears it be leaping out of the cloaking while bearing its fangs. At the ends of the sleeves is white stitching all around. And, at the bottom of the cloak is the same white stitching. The cloak is fastened at the next by a black pin that is of the perfect design. This makes it quite difficult for the cloak to be snatched away by anyone. There are also a pair of white tassels attached to the cloak at the collar. The cloak itself also reaches down to just above the user’s ankles.

So what was the purpose behind Senjiro standing in this place, right here and now? Truth be told, he was hoping to lure the stranger that he met not so long ago. The man had managed to brand him with a curse seal, and so far Senjiro has indeed mastered it. The young man was somewhat curious about the limits of the curse seal. He felt as if there was more to the curse seal than meets the eye. But even as he stood in his current position, Senjiro began training his chakra. The legendary weapon; Samehada was pleased by this. In fact Senjiro seemed to be doing that a lot these days.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-1
Clan: Hyuga

Scene II [p][io] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scene II [p][io]   Scene II [p][io] EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 5:38 pm

"Its strange, I don't even know your name...shinobi of the mist."

Kyo's voice sounded behind the Kiri shinobi from behind him. As was common knowledge, Kyo loved toying with people playfully and observe their reactions and this blue haired one before him was no different. The Hyuga had appeared silently behind the person. He wore the cloak in their last encounter; a cloak that was alive and was intriguing to the Hyuga. He observed the ANBU mask that was looking at him while its owner faced the front. It is quite an unsettling thing to look at for the untrained eye that is.

Kiri was more majestic than most of the places he visited. For its cool nature, it was his favorite place to be apart from Konoha itself. Kyo himself wore his usual attire today. His leather jacket with his dark skin exposed to the elements revealing his muscled body underneath. His leather pants with their metal rvitetts for his leather loops for his belt. His open fingered gloves and of course his stark white hair as if it were built for a place like this. His all time favorite, 30,000 ryou sunglasses that kept his pearl like eyes hidden from any severe sunlight was now over his forehead and propped up.

His pearl like eyes scanned the area for intruders and for now saw none. He smiled at the fact because what had to be done needed no interference and anyone that did so would definitely be killed. As before, when Kyo spoke he saw the massive sword strapped to the Kiri nin as well. He would be asking questions about such a sword soon soon.
Back to top Go down
Senjiro Nara
Mizukage
Mizukage
Senjiro Nara

Scene II [p][io] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scene II [p][io]   Scene II [p][io] EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 6:28 pm

Samehada sensed the presence of the man approaching their position. And by extension alerted Senjiro to this very fact. The information was well received and appreciated too. The Nara remained unflinching as he stood there waiting for the man to draw nearer. Senjiro remembered their last encounter really well. And because of that he went through some trouble containing the curse. Senjiro was victorious and even had an appetite for more. It was an hunger that the Shinobi felt and quite frankly he could not help it. Senjiro remained calm, trusting in his abilities should the man try to get the drop on him. Before long the man spoke aloud directing his words at Senjiro.

He raised a valid point to say the least. Neither Senjiro or the stranger had bothered to exchange names. Both were too tied up in their little bout to even take a few seconds to greet each other. The last encounter and what transpired was Senjiro's fault. But what was he to do when Samehada got hungry? Senjiro turned around and gazed at the man before adjusting his scarf a little. "The name's Senjiro, and you are?". he said while looking at the man before him. The last time they met the man revealed his Tenseigan and bone pulse to Senjiro. In addition to that he showed that he had talents when it comes to explosions. Senjiro already knows how dangerous this person could be.

He also figured that the stranger didn't even show his full strength. Their little spar was probably just the tip of the iceberg. "I spy the byakugan, which has also mutated into the tenseigan. You are quite the man for sure, I'm honoured. But last time we met, you left me with something. It might please ya to know that I've already taken it as far as it can go. Unless of course there was more to it that you haven't yet disclosed?" The man stated while removing the hood from his head. As this happened, his blue hair grew more spiky and turned white, which Senjiro wasn't exactly a fan of. He quite frankly preferred his blue hair, and will always do so. In addition to this a multitude of crescent shaped spread across the man's body, glowing that fiery colour almost golden.

Senjiro was definitely in control of himself, feeling the power of the seal surge throughout his body. "I doubt that this is all there is to this. Am I right in my assumption?". The Nara wanted to get straight to the point. There was no point beating around the bush with this one.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

Scene II [p][io] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scene II [p][io]   Scene II [p][io] EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 7:21 pm

"Senjiro...a suitable name." Began Kyo rather casually as he looked at him. "I am known by many names. But my real name is Kyo. The Impaler of the Leaf is my personal favorite." Said Kyo walking slowly towards Senjiro while having a wry smile on his face.

"Byakugan is just one of my tricks. But you can bet yer balls that what I gave you isn't all there is to it." Continued Kyo as he replied to the man's question. He arrived about five meters away from Senjiro and observed him carefully with his changed appearance. So he had already mastered the level one of the cursed seal. How intriguing. If this man's growth could just continue forward, he and Senjiro could accomplish many great things. He had even mastered the rage of it, and wondered who was the unfortunate recipient of such rage?

"The pain and the rage was a bitch wasnt it?" Smiled the Hyuga knowingly. "Nature energy," he said as he shook his head, "I'm not sure if you're familiar with it before my little gift. But it's more or less a much more powerful chakra. Picture what I gave you as the evil version of what folks know as 'sage mode.' Don't shit in yer pants man. Gonna show ya level two."

With that, a powerful surge of purple chakra erupted all around Kyo, whipping up his hair violently and even blew off his sunglasses to somewhere in the distance. The purple chakra surrounded him in a frenzy and all anyone could see from the outside was the darkened silhouette of Kyo with his cursed seal markings glowing golden. When the chakra burst had died down, there was a monkey like figure that stood before Senjiro. His face was like that of an ape. His body covered in white spikey fur, and a tail grew out from behind him that was really as strong as another arm. At the end of this tail was an actual hand which can be used for battle. Kyo was feral and he felt powerful as was every time he used this cursed seal as he stood there clenching his fists as he normally would.

"Hell, even I don't know if this can go past this level two but I'm sure as hell gonna try. Or who knows," said Kyo shrugging then leaning back slightly as some of his bones popped, "even you."
Back to top Go down
Senjiro Nara
Mizukage
Mizukage
Senjiro Nara

Scene II [p][io] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scene II [p][io]   Scene II [p][io] EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 5:40 pm

"Kyo? Impaler of the hidden leaf village? My goodness, I should I have known. Its an oversight on my part. Should have paid closer attention to that book". Senjiro replied saying as Kyo drew closer to his position. The man honestly did not connect the dots at all. He was in the presence of someone who is quite famous to say the least. As the conversation flowed, Senjiro was pleased to hear that there was more to the seal. The younger male smiled in response to this, still with the mastered state one active. Now was the time for him to pay attention to what was being said. He was anticipating some directions from Kyo.

As Kyo began to explain the mechanics of the seal. Senjiro maintained a smile on his face, knowing that he had dealings with sage chakra before the seal. It wasn't too long ago that Senjiro had actually learned how to tap into sage mode. But now with the seal, there was a clash. The curse seal was the opposite, and so they remained in oppositions to each other. There similarities being the nature of the chakra that was used. Senjiro continued to listen and observe carefully what Kyo was presenting. What transpired next left Senjiro with an appetite for more. His thirst for strength was becoming insatiable. The Nara paid closed attention to Kyo's transformation, and while he was mightily impressed. There were certain aspects about it that he did not like.

"Waah. That's amazing. And to answer your question, the pain and rage was truly a bitch. But it didn't take long for me to gain control over it. And I was in fact familiar with sage mode. I learned how to tap into it, but now I fear that such a thing will be impossible. Also, I'm not so sure about the whole ape like presentation. A bit ugly, but no curse was meant to be pretty right? What do I need to do to be able to reach that level too? Now that I've seen what the seal is all about. There is no point in me dilly dallying around. I want the same power". Senjiro possessed a look of determination in his eyes as his words trailed off. He certainly desired the power of the curse seal. Furthermore, he was looking forward to take the seal even further.

Kyo alluded to the possibility of a third stage to it. And Senjiro was desperate to find out whether or not it could ever be.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

Scene II [p][io] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scene II [p][io]   Scene II [p][io] EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 7:15 pm

"That's what I wanna hear. I want to hear you say that you want this power. But you know what they say; if you're good at something, never do it for free." Said Kyo gesturing at Senjiro while pointing at him casually while he made the cursed seal receed within his body.

"And yea you're right, a curse is ugly, more than you and I may ever know. You're a pretty boy I get that. If that's the road you wanna walk that's fine by me, but this road to power isn't all lemon drops and rainbows. If you want an easy way out why don't you just spare us the trouble and kill yourself?" Continued Kyo as he placed his face an inch away from Senjiro for a couple seconds and pulled back. "To get to level two...You're gonna have to die."
Back to top Go down
Senjiro Nara
Mizukage
Mizukage
Senjiro Nara

Scene II [p][io] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scene II [p][io]   Scene II [p][io] EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 7:30 pm

"Never do it for free? Hell he means by that?" Senjiro pondered. Kyo would be mistaken if he actually thought Senjiro wanted anything else. He had a taste of the curse seal, and simply wanted more of it. Nothing more and nothing less to be honest. As Kyo had his own curse seal recede, Senjiro mirrored his actions. The mastered state one of Senjiro's also receded, setting things back to normal.

It wasn't long after Kyo decided to get up close and personal with the Nara. Senjiro raised his eyebrow at the impaler. It felt uncomfortable having someone invade your personal space. But Senjiro figured it to be one of the man's own personality traits. "I didn't ask for lemon drops and rainbows. I remember asking you for power. And what the hell did you mean by I gotta die to attain said power? That's make no sense. In any case, get to the point and quick. Please". He did indeed not ask for the easy way out. Senjiro was instead keen to learn more about the curse seal itself. He also wondered about the inspiration behind the curse seal tool. Did this man have anything to do with monkeys or apes or primates in general?

That was a question for some other time. For now Senjiro was more curious about what the man had planned.

Last edited by Senjiro Nara on Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

Scene II [p][io] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scene II [p][io]   Scene II [p][io] EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 8:05 pm

"You're going to enter a state called Nirvana. Thank whatever God you worship that this 'death's isn't of course permanent. What with that face man? You do realise that I need you alive right? You the first person I gave the Hanuman seal to. I wanna see how this plays out too." Smiled Kyo again wryly.

This one was a bit eager to get this started so Kyo went behind a tree and took out a large wooden drum with a bunch of monkey hand prints on it.

"Oh I know you didn't ask for lemon drops and rain bows. Let's see how much you trust me. This ritual takes a while to take effect upon a person's body. But I will protect you while you are inside this drum. I need you alive Senjiro so there is no need for fear...although, I sense none in you and never had so far."

Kyo stood there simply waiting for the man to get into the large wooden drum with the many black hand prints on it.
Back to top Go down
Senjiro Nara
Mizukage
Mizukage
Senjiro Nara

Scene II [p][io] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scene II [p][io]   Scene II [p][io] EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 8:45 pm

"State of nirvana is it? And if I'm the first person he's give this seal to. Then how did he come by it in the first place? Was it passed on to him, or did he develop the damn thing himself?". Senjiro was always listening and always pondering. Trying to get to grips with whatever was being said. The death of Senjiro was more of a feeling to perhaps induce the effects of the curse seal. That's what he summarised based on what Kyo had mention to him.

Senjiro watched as Kyo went away to retrieve some drum of sorts. It was quite suspicious to be honest and what was with the damn drum anyway? The Shinobi was taken aback by what he just bore witness to. He figured that it was all part of the plan and decided not to think too much about it. Senjiro watched as the man presented the drum, and based on the explanation. The drum will be his temporary resting place.

"So I need to get inside this drum to be able to make this thing possible. I get it". Senjiro stated while looking at the drum. The blue haired ghost was a little reluctant at first. But soon gave him and removed Samehada from its place across his back. Samehada knew what needed to be done should things go peer shaped. While he stood there and exchanged words with Kyo. The Nara kept on training his Chakra. Its was all about increasing his chakra capacity, which can only be beneficial for the man. Senjiro soon leaned the weapon up against the side of the drum. And with a leap he landed inside the drum and sat down inside. Once shut, Samehada will perform its basic defensive measures.

Kyo asked for trust, but Samehada was a different story all together no doubt. "Whats next?"
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

Scene II [p][io] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scene II [p][io]   Scene II [p][io] EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 10:53 pm

Kyo dipped into his jacket pocket and handed him a small clear vial with around five small black pills in it with a wooden cork at the top and handed it to Senjiro.

"As you requested, this explanation will be quick. This pill is simply to speed up the process of the cursed seal level two. But since this pill is increasing the rate of the cursed seal, not long after you take it...that is when you die. But don't worry, thats why I'm here. So if you take this, we can get started."

Kyo did the hand seal and created three Kage Bunshin. Identical to it's creator in every way. Once Senjiro give the word, and take the pill, there was no turning back for either of them. Kyo knew that with this cursed seal, this Kiri ninja Senjiro, if he chose to betray Kyo his job would be easier with the cursed seal giving him so much power. Although the Hyuga could probably take him out, he had too many plans on this one and would rather that not happen.
Back to top Go down
Senjiro Nara
Mizukage
Mizukage
Senjiro Nara

Scene II [p][io] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scene II [p][io]   Scene II [p][io] EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 5:40 am

Senjiro was made aware of what now needed to happen. Kyo handed over the vial which contained the pills. The Nara looked at it for a moment while sitting down in the drum. Off went the cork to the vial and out came a pill. Senjiro looked at the thing that was between his index and thumb. The blue haired ghost looked up at Kyo and gave a nod of approval. It was time to see what all of this was about. The pill was consumed by the Nara, while awaiting for it effects to take place. Kyo advised him that he will enter a state of Nirvana, something he wasnt too keen on. There was a bunch of if buts and maybes. He held reservations about falling into such a state to begin with. He will have to trust in Kyo, for what other choice did he have? Senjiro smiled a little as he sat there. He felt a certain high while his eyes got heavier than normal. Almost as if sleep was creeping up on him now. Senjiro wondered how it will all turn out for him now. Should everything go according to plan then the curse seal may well be worth it. He wasnt sure about the transformation at all. The appearance wasnt his thing but he was willing to work with it. All Kyo had to do now was whatever else was necessary.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

Scene II [p][io] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scene II [p][io]   Scene II [p][io] EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 11:38 am

With Senjiro slipping into the 'death's state, he had to work quickly or else he would definitely lose him. One of the Kage Bunshin picked up Senjiro and positioned him properly so that he could 'sleep. Then the four Kage Bunshin took their positions to start the ritual. The four of them did the Snake Tiger and called their hands together forcibly. Then they pushed their hands in a downward fashion as a purple fog started to form above the drum coffin. It built itself up for a while, much like a dark purple storm cloud would. Then a single beam of power crashed down upon the drum coffin that housed Senjiro sealing him off inside safely. Then Kyo bit his finger as he took out four seal parchment and wrote a second layer seal for added protection. After making the seal parchment, they all went to four points upon the black top of the drum coffin and he was done. Now all he could was wait. He dissolved his Kage Bunshin and simply sat next to the drum on the opposite side to Samehada.

It was quite a few hours, so much so that the night had already crept upon the land of water. The stars were out, scattered about the moon lit sky. The boats in the harbour nestled within it like turtles, gently bobbing and weaving in the gentle waves. Then the coffin started to hiss as it began to slowly at first seep purple mist through the boards of the drum coffin. Then the mist came out even more intense and then Kyo jumped away quite a few meters. The drum had totally disintegrated and the figure of Senjiro appeared within the purple smoke.

Good, let's see how he reacts to all this.
Back to top Go down
Senjiro Nara
Mizukage
Mizukage
Senjiro Nara

Scene II [p][io] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scene II [p][io]   Scene II [p][io] EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 12:29 pm

The darkness consumed Senjiro as per the effects of the pill that was given to him by Kyo. The youngster was dead for all intent and purposes, but he wasn't completely gone either. Senjiro found himself in a strange land, surrounding by grass and flowers. Out into the distance seemed to be a never ending beauty. The sunlight shone bright, no clouds in sight. Wild life flew through the air, birds, bees, and insects alike. It all felt peaceful as far as Senjiro was concerned. On the flip side of this dream like state though. Senjiro's body was beginning to morph as he remained asleep, or rather a dead man. He was waiting to be resurrected, but that will also depend on his resolve to simply survive all this.

Inside his dream like state though, Senjiro took strides forward, traversing the plains. It seemed all too peaceful for his liking. No human life whatsoever, only animal life. He didn't oppose to nature, but still found it strange to say the least. The man continued on, moving along and time went by too. Seemed like a few hours passed when Senjiro came upon something intriguing. Before him was a cliff of sorts, and at the edge of it stood a large ape. But on closer inspection, he was merely looking at a reflection of himself. Senjiro wasn't exactly sure why he was being confronted by such a figure. And how could it be real at all? Within moments of coming upon this creature. Senjiro noticed that the beautiful plains that was brimming with life was being corrupted.

The grass filled plains and flowers started to wither away and perish. The birds that soared through the air could not seem to carry on flying. Down to the earth they came crashing. Their lives stripped from them through unknown means. And all the while the figure before him was growing stronger. The progression of his animal like appearance progressed more and more. The Shinobi known as Senjiro could feel his emotions and mind being warped by it all. He was just about ready to lose himself. Just about ready to wither away and die like those creatures before him. That's when the figure that stood on the cliff above him descended. It landed before the youngster, punching forth towards his chest. The very same spot where Kyo placed the seal.

Senjiro seemed to be frozen out of fear, now confronted with himself. What was he meant to do? The Nara was expecting to be blown back or simply die. Instead the fist was being absorbed into his being. And likewise the stage two figure of himself was also being absorbed within himself too. Senjiro's eyes widened as he stood there, now finally understanding the meaning behind it all. Senjiro suddenly blocked out, and when he came to, Senjiro was stood up in purple smoke. His silhouette could be seen as he stepped forward. The Nara smiled, before releasing a devilish chuckle. The man started testing his hands, closing and opening his fist as he stood there. "I think I look better than you do with this curse seal, wouldn't you agree?". The man said aloud while stepping out from the purple smoke. Senjiro revealed his knew form to Kyo, showing that he was able to reach stage two. The young man could feel the power of the seal now. And he suddenly understood what Kyo was alluding to when he said he'd become stronger than ever.

"Kyo, so far you seem to be a man or your word. Maybe you do deserve for me to have a little more faith in you. I'm loving this shit right now". Senjiro stated while disappearing using that raw speed of his. He appeared next to the tree where Kyo pulled the drum from. His hands shot forward in a punch as he man uprooted the tree using his brutish strength. Senjiro began to chuckle a little bit like a maniac. Samehada purred a little as Senjiro moved forward and retrieved his weapon. "Now then Kyo, whatever do I owe you for your generous offerings?" The man asked, ever so curious about the cost that Kyo mentioned earlier. Was he simply joking about it?
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

Scene II [p][io] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scene II [p][io]   Scene II [p][io] EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 1:01 pm

Kyo with his wry smile observed all the happenings with Senjiro. It had already started; the change that is. Kyo was not one to be called 'good'. Nor was he evil. He saw things differently than most people with his strength. He would never have a God complex nor will he be weak to stand aside and let those who would advantage others do what they will. It was humorous with his remark of looking better than Kyo in the cursed seal form.

As Senjiro showed his physical prowess with the seal, Kyo knew fully well that he was truly stronger. Kiri was going to be safe with a man like Senjiro existing here. He was glad that the power he gave, Senjiro was enjoying it.

"As for what do I want in exchange for this gift. It's pretty damn simple really. This world has alot of strong people looking to dominate it. I hate folks like that. In my opinion, everyone is to live free and have a free life. The thing is, I can't stop them all on my own. From today I ask you Senjiro of the Mist to help me. Help me bring balance to the world."
Back to top Go down
Senjiro Nara
Mizukage
Mizukage
Senjiro Nara

Scene II [p][io] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scene II [p][io]   Scene II [p][io] EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 2:16 pm

Senjiro waited patiently to hear the man's response to his question. He was indeed curious about what it was that Kyo really wanted. Senjiro figured more or less that nothing will be given for free. Kyo though did not come across as the type that was driven by greed. He was far too giving if that makes any sense at all. Senjiro remained basking in the glory of the curse seal. The tail that was granted to him, was immediately put to use. Senjiro used it in conjunction with his own hand in order to form hand seals. It felt strange at first, but soon started to feel more natural. Being able to do such a thing may prove useful in the future. Senjiro soon settled down while moving closer to Kyo. Senjiro chuckled a little bit as Kyo finally made his demands clear to Senjiro. The youngster smiled at Kyo while watching the seal recede back into its normal state. Everything was back to normal as far as Senjiro was concerned now. "Ya know, I do have a friend who would share your sentiments. Except your more humble in some ways. But bringing balance to the world sounds like a huge job. Something that will require more friends and hands to help. I could maybe find you another ally here in Kirigakure. Then of course you may need to find a few more. But hey oh, the least I can do is help you out. In the meantime though, you should know that I harbour some intentions to become the Mizukage too". His words trailed off in a casual manner, but he was every bit serious about it all.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

Scene II [p][io] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scene II [p][io]   Scene II [p][io] EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 2:46 pm

Kyo was a bit taken aback by the news of Senjiro having the ambition to become the Mizukage which would make things even better. Now they would have foot soldiers for an invasion if it came to that. Very good indeed. But Senjiro was right, they needed allies if their task was to be complete. He was taken aback by being called humble, it was not one of his strong points. But as Kyo thought about it, he treated his allies as family and his enemies with absolutely no mercy. He was elated that this one agreed to assist him in this fight that was coming.

"Well, there are other things I wanna see in Kiri before I leave. Hell, I may even stick around but not sure. You and I for sure are going to keep in touch, that's a fact. See ya." Said Kyo casually as he began to whistle and placed his hands in his pockets. He bent down to take up his Sun glasses and walked away. He had a feeling he was going to see Senjiro alot sooner than he thought.
Back to top Go down
Senjiro Nara
Mizukage
Mizukage
Senjiro Nara

Scene II [p][io] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scene II [p][io]   Scene II [p][io] EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 3:00 pm

"Take your time sight seeing Kyo the impaler. And as for me, grabbing a bite to eat seems like a good idea". The man stated while watching Kyo walk away from the scene. Senjiro strapped his weapon across his back and sighed. It was a long day but they accomplished their mission. Further to the fact that Gekkido and Senjiro have found themselves an ally too. Speaking of which, where did the Kaguya male run off to? Senjiro could only hope that he was off trying to improve. Gekkido talked a good talk, but he also needed to ensure that he puts everything into action too. Senjiro was working on doing just that and could only hope Gekkido was doing the same. The young nara made sure to gather all his things that was laying around. His weaponry, garments and the like. It wasn't long after Kyo left the scene that he too decided it was time to disappear. The man had a smile on his face as he left the area behind. Who knows what will happen now going forward? There was a lot of work that needed to be done. And those who was on the same page of course has a part to play in everything. Senjiro pondered about the limits of the curse seal. He figured that he will have to make that discovery on his own. That was part of the fun to say the least.

Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

Scene II [p][io] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scene II [p][io]   Scene II [p][io] EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 3:07 pm

"On second thought...getting something to eat does sound like a good idea." Said Kyo turning around and walking back to Senjiro.

"This is your homeland Senjiro. You gotta know a place where we can find some good food. Since I'm here all I've eaten is fish and rice cakes. Getting kinda tired of it." Said Kyo as he smiled genuinely.

It was true though, All he had eaten was roasted fish and rice cakes thst he made. Was not sure how Kiri was going to react to Konoha being here and then too he wanted to confirm that Konoha and Kiri were still allies from the days of Uchiha Kosuke and Uchiha Vizer.
Back to top Go down
Senjiro Nara
Mizukage
Mizukage
Senjiro Nara

Scene II [p][io] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scene II [p][io]   Scene II [p][io] EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 3:17 pm

Senjiro was reminded of something truly important as Kyo approached him. Senjiro hadn't paid his rent lately. The nara was able to increase his chakra capacity, but hadn't shared it. Maybe the blue haired ghost had become absent minded to it all. For even when he increased his chakra. Samehada was somehow left hungry. The blade possesses an insatiable appetite for chakra. And also Senjiro could do now was give into it. The man began channeling his chakra to the weapon. It was being fed a substantial amount. And by the end of it all, Samehada was fed ninety percent of the man's chakra. The Nara had no doubts that he will be able to recover his chakra in due time. It was fair compensation for the neglect that his weapon was shown. "Aye, I know of a place where we can get something to eat. Follow me". The man said while taking the lead on this one. It was no big deal showing Kyo around the place. Besides, food was definitely more important now for Senjiro. Without further delay both men left the area behind.

[exit]
Samehada(90% fed)
+200 Chakra trained
CS stage 2 achieved.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

Scene II [p][io] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scene II [p][io]   Scene II [p][io] EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 3:27 pm

Kyo was glad that Senjiro had agreed to show him a place where he could eat some real food for once. Being away from Konoha to him, not having the good tasting food he was accustomed to was the hardest. Kyo was not poor but in fact wealthy. Coming up from a place where money meant nothing, he could have even owned the restaurant they were going to. The house his father owned was two islands away and he decided he would stay on this one. After his meal with Senjiro, he would head to one of the affluent areas in Kiri and go to a hotel room and be pampered by women.

Exit
Back to top Go down
Senjiro Nara
Mizukage
Mizukage
Senjiro Nara

Scene II [p][io] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scene II [p][io]   Scene II [p][io] EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 3:45 pm

Roll
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,
Tier: SS
Clan: Uchiha

Scene II [p][io] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scene II [p][io]   Scene II [p][io] EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 3:45 pm

The member 'Senjiro Nara' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Easter Event' : 8, 6, 2
Back to top Go down
https://nrnewbeginnings.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Scene II [p][io] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scene II [p][io]   Scene II [p][io] Empty

Back to top Go down

Scene II [p][io]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings :: The Elemental Countries :: Land of Water-