Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Winter's Wonderland [Justu List] W.I.P EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Winter's Wonderland [Justu List] W.I.P EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Winter's Wonderland [Justu List] W.I.P EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Winter's Wonderland [Justu List] W.I.P EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Winter's Wonderland [Justu List] W.I.P EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Winter's Wonderland [Justu List] W.I.P EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Winter's Wonderland [Justu List] W.I.P EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Winter's Wonderland [Justu List] W.I.P EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Winter's Wonderland [Justu List] W.I.P EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Winter's Wonderland [Justu List] W.I.P Vote_lcapWinter's Wonderland [Justu List] W.I.P Voting_barWinter's Wonderland [Justu List] W.I.P Vote_rcap 
Shin
Winter's Wonderland [Justu List] W.I.P Vote_lcapWinter's Wonderland [Justu List] W.I.P Voting_barWinter's Wonderland [Justu List] W.I.P Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Winter's Wonderland [Justu List] W.I.P

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Winter's Wonderland [Justu List] W.I.P Empty
PostSubject: Winter's Wonderland [Justu List] W.I.P   Winter's Wonderland [Justu List] W.I.P EmptyThu Oct 12, 2017 10:17 am

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Type:[/b]
[b]Element:[/b]
[b]Range:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Requirements:[/b]

Non Elemental Jutsu:

Ice Release:

Last edited by Lucianna on Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:00 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Wonderland [Justu List] W.I.P   Winter's Wonderland [Justu List] W.I.P EmptyThu Oct 19, 2017 3:23 pm

Kenjutsu:
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Raikage
Raikage
Lucifer

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-3
Clan: Jugo

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Wonderland [Justu List] W.I.P   Winter's Wonderland [Justu List] W.I.P EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 7:38 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Wonderland [Justu List] W.I.P   Winter's Wonderland [Justu List] W.I.P EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 9:20 pm

Water Release:

Non Elemental Jutsu:

Last edited by Lucianna on Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Okita
Genin
Genin
Okita

Ninja I.D,
Tier: B-3
Clan: Seung

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Wonderland [Justu List] W.I.P   Winter's Wonderland [Justu List] W.I.P EmptyFri Nov 10, 2017 1:40 am

PENDING!

Water Release: Grudge Rain
This seems a bit off to me, it's very similar to a technique that was shown in Boruto Bloody Mist Absorption Technique. Except that it doesn't require the Samehada to use and can still do the same thing except it doesn't even need open wounds to drain chakra which is what the Samehada requires noting it's an S-rank tool. So going to suggest an edit on this, the user must mark the enemy with at least a basic seal after making contact with them before the rain will start sapping. Also the rain needs an upkeep which should be pretty high since it's able to also replenish chakra which is quite a massive amount of chakra if those numbers apply to every individual in the area of the rain.

Water Release: Syrup Clone
Not much wrong with this one except you mention: regardless of their strength. A B-rank binding jutsu is not able to completely ignore a person's strength stat if that was the case then Hideo's chakra chains should be able to bind anything the moment they make contact and not be broken. Please include a strength value for the effects of the starch.

Water Release: Azure Dragon Fist
+40 Strength to the arm that has the water effect on it since you mention only one arm has the jutsu on it.

Heat Seeking
Approved. There's nothing wrong with this. Please give it an upkeep chakra amount though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Wonderland [Justu List] W.I.P   Winter's Wonderland [Justu List] W.I.P EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 9:27 pm

Quote :

Water Release: Grudge Rain
This seems a bit off to me, it's very similar to a technique that was shown in Boruto Bloody Mist Absorption Technique. Except that it doesn't require the Samehada to use and can still do the same thing except it doesn't even need open wounds to drain chakra which is what the Samehada requires noting it's an S-rank tool. So going to suggest an edit on this, the user must mark the enemy with at least a basic seal after making contact with them before the rain will start sapping. Also the rain needs an upkeep which should be pretty high since it's able to also replenish chakra which is quite a massive amount of chakra if those numbers apply to every individual in the area of the rain.

This technique has been around before Boruto and is a move performed by Kirigakure Shinobi and does not require Samehada to be used and isn't Fuinjutsu in nature. Adding an upkeep would be understandable and I could cut the chakra drain down a few notches. If that is acceptable see edit

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Secret_Technique:_Mist_Rain

Quote :

Water Release: Syrup Clone
Not much wrong with this one except you mention: regardless of their strength. A B-rank binding jutsu is not able to completely ignore a person's strength stat if that was the case then Hideo's chakra chains should be able to bind anything the moment they make contact and not be broken. Please include a strength value for the effects of the starch.

Edited

Quote :
Water Release: Azure Dragon Fist
+40 Strength to the arm that has the water effect on it since you mention only one arm has the jutsu on it.

Edited

Quote :

Heat Seeking
Approved. There's nothing wrong with this. Please give it an upkeep chakra amount though.

Edited
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Wonderland [Justu List] W.I.P   Winter's Wonderland [Justu List] W.I.P Empty

Back to top Go down

Winter's Wonderland [Justu List] W.I.P
Page 1 of 1