Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Opus    EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Opus    EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Opus    EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Opus    EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Opus    EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Opus    EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Opus    EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Opus    EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Opus    EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Opus    Vote_lcapOpus    Voting_barOpus    Vote_rcap 
Shin
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Opus

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hiroshige

Hiroshige

Ninja I.D,
Clan: ???

Opus    Empty
PostSubject: Opus    Opus    EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 5:33 pm

Chikage
Type:Sword | Legendary | Limited
Material:Malice
Damage Type:Stab/Slash
Durability:250
Appearance:
A glorious symbol of battle, Chikage looks nothing like what one may imagine when encountering a samurai. The blade is two an a half feet long and possesses a gentle inward curve through the middle, making a kind of double sided S pattern from hilt to tip. While the flat of the sword is a rather plain, whitish steely color, the edge shines golden. The double edged weapon is unparalleled in hacking and thrusting, but the curve also permits it the ability to pull and slice. The guard shows a sleeping lion motif and extends slightly off from the flush of the blade to provide a small amount of hand protections. The handle is most comfortably suited for a singular hand and offers a huge range of wrist motion. It lacks reach but will easily outperform and overpower any longer sword in a confined space. Chikage fits within the small holster of Attrition, but could be worn on the belt as well.

Jae forged this blade finally after going for such a long time without a sword to call his own and, much in line with his style, he ended up with something that he does not much care for. It's a cursed instrument which, to those who can sense chakra or perhaps see it in great detail, appears to throb constantly with an ambient want, an unquenchable thirst for all things. While he does not enjoy it nor most of its powers, it is still a fitting weapon for him
Abilities:
  • Germanium Logic Organ:
    The most outwardly notable feature of the weapon, this uses chakra to manifest 32 blades, each 1 meter long and 20 cm wide, which move along eight circular tracks. The blades are oriented such that 4 exist on each track, spaced evenly apart so that each track has one blade set every 90 degrees. These blades rotate along the fixed path of the track at 250 speed and are difficult for most to see or track. These blades have no handle, but are instead just large double edged instruments of destruction and are a similar color as the parent sword.

While the actual tracks are not visible (unless someone can see chakra) they make the pattern of the individual blades somewhat predictable given enough time. The true secret of this ability, however, is not in the rapidly rotating blades but the fact that the user can visualize and change the radius and orientation of each track. This creates a field around the user of finely controlled destruction, as if he is the nucleus of an atom and the swords are electrons orbiting around him. The user can individually slow the speed of any individual track down to any speed below the max, even so as to completely halt it, and can create a kind of shield by drawing them all very close to himself. While this is a sword of great finesse, this ability is the primary reason Jae dislikes this weapon.

When activated, the hilt of the sword will glow slightly and eight, glowing white rings will form, which are purely aesthetic but herald the coming destruction. This ability is rather taxing as well, costing an S rank activation and upkeep per turn. While one does not need to physically hold the sword to activate this, it must physically be on touching him and be on his person. If the parent sword is augmented with some special effect, such as by a Technique skill, the child blades will have the same effect applied to them. The radius of each track cannot exceed 100m and the base cutting power is equivalent to the parent blade, which is its durability.
  • Thousand Views:
    The nature of this cursed blade causes it to endlessly lust for blood and this desire can drive the weak minded ninja to utter madness. Those struck by this sword, or by Germanium Logic Organ, will have one sense stolen from them until the sword is sheathed or broken. This does not work only on people, but on any creature or thing with senses, even other sentient weapons. It is also not restricted to the 5 general senses, but can steal other extra-sensory skills such as chakra sense and other supernatural sensory skills. Only one sense can be stolen at a time, but cutting someone again can allow the user to change which sense is stolen. Genjutsu from the tree of the sense stolen cannot be activated by or affect the person who lost that sense.
  • Blood Shadow:
    By funneling a B rank amount of chakra into the weapon, the user can have it copy a singular ability from a different weapon which he possesses, effectively replacing this ability with the stolen one. This does not have an upkeep (unless that ability has an upkeep of course) and lasts until the sword is sheathed, broken, or the user deactivates this ability. When activated, the weapon from which the ability is copied will have that ability removed, preventing 2 uses of the same ability.

Additionally, if this sword, or Germanium Logic Organ, has clashed with an opposing weapon, he can activate the same copying effect on that foreign weapon, however in this case it costs an S rank amount of chakra to activate, an S rank upkeep to maintain, and steals the weapon's ability in a manner similar to the borrowing above until this ability for up to 4 posts with a matching cooldown on stealing another ability. The first paragraph of Blood Shadow can still be used during this time. In either capacity, this can only copy/steal a singular ability at a time.
Cost: 10,000 ryo
Requirements:It's Jae's; Desire to defeat all Legendary Blades

Last edited by Hiroshige on Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:57 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hiroshige

Hiroshige

Ninja I.D,

Opus    Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opus    Opus    EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 1:09 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-1
Clan: Hyuga

Opus    Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opus    Opus    EmptyTue Aug 21, 2018 12:11 am

Germanium Logic Organ:
The most outwardly notable feature of the weapon, this uses chakra to manifest 32 blades, each 1 meter long and 20 cm wide, which move along eight circular tracks. The blades are oriented such that 4 exist on each track, spaced evenly apart so that each track has one blade set every 90 degrees. These blades rotate along the fixed path of the track at 200 speed and are difficult for most to see or track. These blades have no handle, but are instead just large double edged instruments of destruction and are a similar color as the parent sword.

While the actual tracks are not visible (unless someone can see chakra) they make the pattern of the individual blades somewhat predictable given enough time. The true secret of this ability, however, is not in the rapidly rotating blades but the fact that the user can visualize and change the radius and orientation of each track. This creates a field around the user of finely controlled destruction, as if he is the nucleus of an atom and the swords are electrons orbiting around him. The user can individually slow the speed of any individual track down to any speed below the max, even so as to completely halt it, and can create a kind of shield by drawing them all very close to himself. While this is a sword of great finesse, this ability is the primary reason Jae dislikes this weapon.

When activated, the hilt of the sword will glow slightly and eight, glowing white rings will form, which are purely aesthetic but herald the coming destruction. This ability is rather taxing as well, costing an S rank activation and upkeep per turn. While one does not need to physically hold the sword to activate this, it must physically be on touching him and be on his person. If the parent sword is augmented with some special effect, such as by a Technique skill, the child blades will have the same effect applied to them. The radius of each track cannot exceed 100m and the base cutting power is equivalent to the parent blade, which is its durability.

Approved

Thousand Views:
The nature of this cursed blade causes it to endlessly lust for blood and this desire can drive the weak minded ninja to utter madness. Those struck by this sword, or by Germanium Logic Organ, will have one sense stolen from them either until the sword is sheathed once more or broken, which will remove the curse. This does not work only on people, but on any creature or thing with senses, even other sentient weapons. It is also not restricted to the 5 general senses, but can steal other extra-sensory skills such as chakra sense and other supernatural sensory skills. Only one sense can be stolen per cut, but multiple cuts can of course steal multiple senses.

This is denied due to the fact that cursed fall under Juinjutsu/fuuin jutsu. This is beyondwhat a Samurai can do.

Blood Shadow:
By funneling a B rank amount of chakra into the weapon, the user can have it copy a singular ability from a different weapon which he possesses, effectively replacing this ability with the stolen one. This does not have an upkeep (unless that ability has an upkeep of course) and lasts until the sword is sheathed, broken, or the user deactivates this ability. When activated, the weapon from which the ability is copied will have that ability removed, preventing 2 uses of the same ability.

The above is approved

Additionally, if this sword, or Germanium Logic Organ, has clashed with an opposing weapon, he can activate the same copying effect on that foreign weapon, however in this case it costs an S rank amount of chakra to activate and an S rank upkeep to maintain. In either capacity, this can only copy/steal a singular ability at a time.

Copying of an opponent's abilities with your sword is Denied.
Back to top Go down
Hiroshige

Hiroshige

Ninja I.D,

Opus    Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opus    Opus    EmptyTue Aug 21, 2018 12:57 am

Thank you.

Thousand Views: Fixed.

Blood Shadow stealing effect: I've tweaked this.

Is this denied for a reason or just because? Copying another weapon abilities requires a cost, constant upkeep, and actually touching an opponents weapon (useless if someone isn't using a weapon). Plus, Jae would have to be able to actually use that other weapon's ability for this to be meaningful.
Back to top Go down
Hiroshige

Hiroshige

Ninja I.D,

Opus    Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opus    Opus    EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 1:14 pm

Quick bump.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

Opus    Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opus    Opus    EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 3:01 pm

Thousand Views: I can yield and allow that the sword whenever an opponent is successfully cut, the sword removes a single sense upon an opponent for two turns seeing as how all you have to do is cut an opponent more than once to remove ALL their senses. Also this "curse" cannot stop the sensory capabilities of senjutsu. It also can only work on an opponent. Not summons or sentient puppets or weapons. If you don't agree to this then it's just denied.

Blood shadow first paragraph is approved as is. How it is presently in my above post.

Blood shadow second paragraph where you are able to copy another person's weapon ability, is again denied. And this is why: Samurai use ninshu, MOST if not all weapon abilities that shinobi make are Ninjutsu. Something that Samurai are not privy to. So let's say you copy the abilities of let's say Enma's staff, the only thing you can mimic from it is it's ability to extend itself. Since the staff is a sentient weapon. So here's what, I will allow you to copy an opponent's weapon abilities but for a single turn since all you have to do to copy said abilities is to touch the weapon. Also you're only allowed to copy the abilities of non sentient weapons.

Back to top Go down
Hiroshige

Hiroshige

Ninja I.D,

Opus    Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opus    Opus    EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 11:57 pm

Hm, ok.

Thousand Views: I have changed this weapon to a limited and added a post limit before the effect wears off. As a limited, I'll expect it to affect senjutsu, sentient weapons, legendary weapons, and summons. Even if it wasn't limited there would be no reason at all for it not to affect summons.

Blood Shadow:

1st paragraph hasn't been changed.

2nd paragraph: A couple things;

No one has been able to tell me what, exactly, "ninshu" is and I'd be happy to find that you could provide such a definition. In my understanding, "ninshu" and ninjutsu are just different ways of using chakra.

Now, as for what most weapons on the site do: you are blatantly wrong on this front. I've compiled a helpful list for you, and though it does not contain every single weapon on the site, it does have most of them.
* symbolize weapons that specifically use ninjutsu or ninjutsu-like effects which a samurai could not hope to copy.
~ symbolize weapons which have either a mixed abilities (i.e. unable to be easily classified) or half and half abilities (i.e. one is general weapon abilities and two are ninjutsu skills).
& symbolize weapons which use abilities that have nothing to do with ninjutsu and are simply inherit abilities of the weapon.

• Hiramekarei &

• Kabutowari &

• Kiba *

• Kubikiribōchō &

• Nuibari &

• Samehada &

• Shibuki &

• The Weaver Cloak ~

• Attrition &

• Blank &

• White Cape ~

• Juzoku &

• Keikai &

• Shinji's Spirit Weapons &

• Tamashikami &

• The Eater &

• Lynir &

• Uchiha Armor &

• Naegling &

• Shiru Sokudo &

• Tenjin ~

• Gunbai Uchiwa &

• Kusanagi &

• Offense Miracle &

• Defense Miracle &

• Technique Miracle &

• Intelligence Miracle &

• Shinso &

• The Weaver Ax *

• Shutsugen *

• Big Ben *

• Sword of the Thunder God*

• Totsuka (maybe) *

• Yata Mirror (maybe) *

You'll notice that, of the 34 listed weapons, 24 are just regular old buki/technique/inherent effects, 3 are half-and-half or unclassified, and 7 specifically use/require ninjutsu/specific released/etc. So about 71% of the weapon abilities here don't require any ninjutsu skill to use, 9% are unclassified or half-and-half, and 21% require ninja specific skills. All of that is to say that, "no because ninshu" is not an acceptable denial reason.

In your specific example, I don't even know what other abilities Enma's staff has. Hardening itself? At that point I'd have to chose 1 of those two anyway, unless you mean that my sword couldn't turn into a monkey. Which is... obvious.

And finally on the note of ninshu, just because my character could not use an ability has no bearing on weather or not this weapon could/should be able to copy it. A ninja could easily steal this weapon from me and use all of its abilities. Why wouldn't they be able to? There isn't anything special about this that would mystically prevent a ninja from using it.

A single turn of copied abilities is hardly worth the text it takes to make the ability.

And, as this is now a limited, there's basically nothing that it shouldn't affect. As a side question, when you say "sentient" do you mean "limited?" Why on earth wouldn't this affect sentient weapons? Why would anything that affects weapons not affect sentient ones? What about sentient weapons are so special that they become immune to everything?
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

Opus    Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opus    Opus    EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 9:38 pm

Thousand Views can only stop one sense of an opponent at a single time regardless of how many times the opponent is cut. Also, only one sensory type can be stopped. In other words, senjutsu and another active simultaneous technique cannot be stopped but rather, one must be chosen.

Blood Shadow second paragraph. As for this ability, you can have it active for three turns and have a cool down of three turns.
Back to top Go down
Hiroshige

Hiroshige

Ninja I.D,

Opus    Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opus    Opus    EmptySat Sep 01, 2018 3:58 pm

Updated for above requests. Gave it 4 post max for ability copy of opponents with a cooldown that matches however long the ability is copied. Hope that's alright.
Back to top Go down
Vybz Kartel

Vybz Kartel

Opus    Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opus    Opus    EmptySat Sep 01, 2018 9:49 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Opus    Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opus    Opus    Empty

Back to top Go down

Opus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings :: Characters and Creations :: Equipment Applications-
Jump to: