Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
My Eyes Are Red! [P] [Flashback] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
My Eyes Are Red! [P] [Flashback] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
My Eyes Are Red! [P] [Flashback] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
My Eyes Are Red! [P] [Flashback] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
My Eyes Are Red! [P] [Flashback] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
My Eyes Are Red! [P] [Flashback] EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
My Eyes Are Red! [P] [Flashback] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
My Eyes Are Red! [P] [Flashback] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
My Eyes Are Red! [P] [Flashback] EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
My Eyes Are Red! [P] [Flashback] Vote_lcapMy Eyes Are Red! [P] [Flashback] Voting_barMy Eyes Are Red! [P] [Flashback] Vote_rcap 
Shin
My Eyes Are Red! [P] [Flashback] Vote_lcapMy Eyes Are Red! [P] [Flashback] Voting_barMy Eyes Are Red! [P] [Flashback] Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

My Eyes Are Red! [P] [Flashback]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raiden
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Raiden

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-1
Clan: Ōtsutsuki

My Eyes Are Red! [P] [Flashback] Empty
PostSubject: My Eyes Are Red! [P] [Flashback]   My Eyes Are Red! [P] [Flashback] EmptyFri Aug 31, 2018 9:17 pm

A young, twelve year old Raiden was having the time of his life. His uncle had allowed him to accompany him on a mission just outside the village walls. He was in his stages as a Special Jounin and was undertaking a simple patrol mission. He wanted to take his nephew along to give him the experience of what a real, higher-level mission was like. Raiden was still in his final academy year, but had long ago learned to utilize his chakra for assistance in jumping and enhancing his muscles and reflexes. Though he wasn’t as quick as his uncle and he fell behind now and again, he was able to follow behind him slowly.

He was working on learning the tree walking technique. He had it down good enough to climb a tree but not stop on the side or upside down. As they travelled through the forest of giant trees around the village, he took every chance to test his technique. His uncle, of course, when he wasn’t checking out the forest for anything out of the ordinary, he would give Raiden tips and help him to improve his form.

1/5 [using 2x - 25% coupon]
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Raiden

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: My Eyes Are Red! [P] [Flashback]   My Eyes Are Red! [P] [Flashback] EmptyFri Aug 31, 2018 9:18 pm

The mission they were on was a simple delivery to the only other hidden village on the moon. But, there were a lot of potential dangers there, so Raiden was instructed to stay close. While it was his fifteenth mission over-all, it was most certainly the highest rank! He could hardly believe he was on a B-rank mission already! His tone would soon shift though, the course of the mission giving hi a much needed reality check. His stoic uncle kept his cool about him though, so it was no surprise that the man was a special jounin, bordering a normal jounin. It was when his uncle thought he heard a sound that he told Raiden to climb the tree and stay put while he checks it out that the real trouble started this day. He climbed the tree and pouted as his uncle took off into the forest to see what the noise he had heard was. Now, Raiden wasn’t the most patient child at this point, so he decided to follow after his uncle and see what he was chasing. As he ran through the forest, following the sound she thought was her brother, he found himself suddenly in front of a large cliff face, in front of a small, frightened rabbit.

2/5
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Raiden

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: My Eyes Are Red! [P] [Flashback]   My Eyes Are Red! [P] [Flashback] EmptyFri Aug 31, 2018 9:18 pm

Turning around, he would dash back into the forest. The last thing he wanted today was for his uncle to scold him for not following his instructions. After a few minutes of running, he realized that he was most definitely lost. Deciding to keep searching, he would continue to wander through the forest in search of his uncle or their rest spot. After around an hour, he was beginning to feel tired, so Raiden leaned back against a tree. Panting slightly, he would take a sip of water from his pouch that he brought with him. He was about to take another sip, when suddenly he heard a low growl from the bushes across from him. Out stepped a very seedy looking man with greasy, slicked back, black hair. He was slightly overweight but the axe he carried showed that he wasn’t lacking in strength either. The man didn't look like he wanted to make friends, and instead looked like he would be trying to kill Raiden sooner, rather than later, though the was also the hint of some nefarious plan in his eye that sent shivers down Raiden's back.

3/5
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Raiden

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: My Eyes Are Red! [P] [Flashback]   My Eyes Are Red! [P] [Flashback] EmptyFri Aug 31, 2018 9:19 pm

The man spoke with a voice that made Raiden have to bite back vomit that worked its way up in his throat, “You are the son of the clan head from Tsukigakure, aren't you? I bet i can get a nice little ransom for your head.” He finished speaking with a lecherous grin spread across his face. He began to advance towards Raiden, lifting the axe as he did before swinging it vertically, aiming to take off or incapacitate one of his arms. He managed to dodge to the side and throw one of his kunai at his back. It stuck into his armored vest, but seemed to do little damage to him. “Leave me alone creep! I’m a ninja!” He said in his best attempt at being intimidating.

The man laughed hard and removed the kunai from his back. “You? A ninja? Don’t make me laugh kid. Now come here and I won't have to gut you like swine!” He rushed forwards again, now aiming blind slashes at Raiden's torso. He did his best to dodge most of the swings but one or two nicked him on his shoulder and across his back. He was now bleeding a little, his white hair getting soaked with blood. He knew he had to think of something or this would be the end for him.

4/5
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Raiden

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: My Eyes Are Red! [P] [Flashback]   My Eyes Are Red! [P] [Flashback] EmptyFri Aug 31, 2018 9:20 pm

Suddenly, as his axe was poised to end Raiden's life, the world seemed to slow to a halt and his senses seemed like they were running on high. He could see the beads of sweat and dried blood on the man's face and the way his muscles were tensing and contracting. He knew exactly where his axe was going to hit and he knew exactly where to move to dodge it. He rolled to the left, narrowly avoiding the axe. Whipping out a senbon he jammed it into his Achilles tendon. This caused the man to yell out in pain as he fell backwards. Raiden pulled out a second senbon, stabbing it into his femoral artery, the bastard's blood splattered everywhere from the force. But he wasn’t done yet. The man was now lying back, leaning on the trunk of the tree, his eyes full of fear. “What the hell are you, red eyed demon?” He said in a voice that was shaking. Raiden stood, slowly, not used to what was happening, before he stabbed the man in the throat with a kunai. Before anything else could happen, he passed out from the unusual chakra drain from his newly activated sharingan. Luckily, his uncle found him not long after.

5/5 (Claiming Tomoe 1 Sharingan)
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,
Tier: SS
Clan: Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: My Eyes Are Red! [P] [Flashback]   My Eyes Are Red! [P] [Flashback] EmptyFri Aug 31, 2018 9:20 pm

The member 'Raiden' has done the following action : Dices roll

'10 face' : 2, 4, 1
Back to top Go down
https://nrnewbeginnings.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Eyes Are Red! [P] [Flashback]   My Eyes Are Red! [P] [Flashback] Empty

Back to top Go down

My Eyes Are Red! [P] [Flashback]
Page 1 of 1