Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
My Years In Review [FLASHBACK] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
My Years In Review [FLASHBACK] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
My Years In Review [FLASHBACK] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
My Years In Review [FLASHBACK] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
My Years In Review [FLASHBACK] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
My Years In Review [FLASHBACK] EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
My Years In Review [FLASHBACK] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
My Years In Review [FLASHBACK] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
My Years In Review [FLASHBACK] EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
My Years In Review [FLASHBACK] Vote_lcapMy Years In Review [FLASHBACK] Voting_barMy Years In Review [FLASHBACK] Vote_rcap 
Shin
My Years In Review [FLASHBACK] Vote_lcapMy Years In Review [FLASHBACK] Voting_barMy Years In Review [FLASHBACK] Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

My Years In Review [FLASHBACK]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirei
Genin
Genin
Kirei

My Years In Review [FLASHBACK] Empty
PostSubject: My Years In Review [FLASHBACK]   My Years In Review [FLASHBACK] EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 9:02 am

Year 1: Kirei continued to train mostly in the forests outside of the village on his own. He had yet to be integrated into a Genin team, but he supposed that was for the best, they would only get in the way during a fight or during training. His sensei, Karasu, had been nowhere to be seen for the last year, and he worried for the man, but knew he could handle himself. Kirei spent the year training himself, his teamwork with Kurama and his personal abilities. He worked with others from time to time on higher end missions than they were able to handle, but for the most part worked alone. By the end of the first year, he had amassed a bit of a reputation fir the strength he displayed when outside of the village. He worked hard at growing in a consistent manner, Kurama helping him along the way, using his ancient knowledge was more than helpful enough. He didn't learn many new techniques, but brought his own to a level of true mastery, knowing what he had in his arsenal was invaluable to his efforts to gain a promotion, and that is exactly what he would do.
Back to top Go down
Kirei
Genin
Genin
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: My Years In Review [FLASHBACK]   My Years In Review [FLASHBACK] EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 9:07 am

Year 2: It was during the second year, Kirei finally got his chance to earn a promotion. He had been training some of his jutsu within the village for once and caught the eye of a passerby. This passerby happened to be the hokage who recognized he held skill that far surpassed the norm for what would be considered a lowly Genin. So, she called him to her office a few weeks after that and decided to put his skills to the test, sending him on a mission. He was to go out and spy on the happenings in the minor nations, because word had spread that things were not going well there and Konoha needed to know why. So, off he went, to go and explore the lands, going to each minor nation and checking up on their conditions. The first he visited was Takigakure, but it was in ruins. He wasn't sure what exactly happened there, but there was a man on the brink of death that said the name "Roku". Kirei wrote as much in a letter and sent it off to the Hokage, and such was the end of his second year. Oh, how much more there is to follow, so many tragic events...
Back to top Go down
Kirei
Genin
Genin
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: My Years In Review [FLASHBACK]   My Years In Review [FLASHBACK] EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 9:15 am

Year 3: His next few visits took him to the Land of Rainfall, where he went to Amegakure. It was common knowledge that Ame had been overtaken by Kirigakure only a few years prior, but when he arrived, the devastation he found, showed that Kiri hadn't taken good care of the minor village at all. No, in fact they had left it alone to die to the hands of some powerful force. The buildings were toppled over and the entirety of the villages populace was dead, filling the streets and immediate area with the powerful stench of death. When he left there, he made his way to the Land of Snow, to Yukigakure. He found it in a similar state, the snow drenched red with the blood of the people. He actually had to fight and ended up killing a few stragglers who had apparently adopted some strange religion of hating ninja and worshiping samurai, but what had led to their demise? He killed them as humanely as possible, they felt no pain before they simply ceased to exist. It was the least he could do. His next locale of visitation would be Uzushiogakure, a village that was closely aligned with his own. He hoped he made it there in time to spare them this fate.
Back to top Go down
Kirei
Genin
Genin
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: My Years In Review [FLASHBACK]   My Years In Review [FLASHBACK] EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 9:21 am

Year 4: This year, he made his way south and east to Uzushio. He arrived by boat, but had to water walk a large portion of the trip, due to the whirlpools that surrounded the island. When he arrived, he found the devastation had reached here as well and almost the entire population had died. He did find several corpses of samurai, which led him to believe he knew the culprits of this and the other massacres. He would be heading back north again, this time prepared for a fight. When he arrived in the land of iron, he found it empty, almost as if everyone had simply packed up and left. There was a small unit left over patrolling the land, but he dispatched them swiftly and with extreme prejudice. He had no need to go easy on them as they had not done so for the other citizens of the world. He took some time to rest, visiting a few other minor towns and villages to gain information they may have picked up from the devastation of their surrounding ninja villages, though very few people wanted to talk about it, obviously afraid of what happened there, he did manage to get intel directly linking it to the movement of the Samurai, so he had that at least.
Back to top Go down
Kirei
Genin
Genin
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: My Years In Review [FLASHBACK]   My Years In Review [FLASHBACK] EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 9:28 am

Year 5: During his final year, he finally returned home to Konoha. He was promoted to jounin for his invaluable information and the detailed report of his high priority mission. He then spent time training and going on much higher level missions and spending time with other newly appointed and older appointed jonin from his age group. He was glad that they accepted him, he had his reservations due to his status as a jinchuriki, but they had been all but totally fine with his status. They called him the strongest from their generation, which is something he was grateful for, he worked hard to get where he was today. He formed many bonds in this last year and was grateful to all those who helped him grow, the twenty year old jinchuriki was stronger than ever thanks to the constant pushing and encouragement from his friends, colleagues and rivals. He was ever grateful to the Hokage for gracing him with her faith and trust as she sent him on that mission in the past few years, it helped him mature and grow into the individual he had always been meant to be, into a ninja truly worthy of the title of Jonin.
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,
Tier: SS
Clan: Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: My Years In Review [FLASHBACK]   My Years In Review [FLASHBACK] EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 9:28 am

The member 'Kirei' has done the following action : Dices roll

'10 face' : 6, 2, 1
Back to top Go down
https://nrnewbeginnings.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Years In Review [FLASHBACK]   My Years In Review [FLASHBACK] Empty

Back to top Go down

My Years In Review [FLASHBACK]
Page 1 of 1