Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Tragedy and Trial (FB) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Tragedy and Trial (FB) EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Tragedy and Trial (FB) EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Tragedy and Trial (FB) EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Tragedy and Trial (FB) EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Tragedy and Trial (FB) EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Tragedy and Trial (FB) EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Tragedy and Trial (FB) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Tragedy and Trial (FB) EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Tragedy and Trial (FB) Vote_lcapTragedy and Trial (FB) Voting_barTragedy and Trial (FB) Vote_rcap 
Shin
Tragedy and Trial (FB) Vote_lcapTragedy and Trial (FB) Voting_barTragedy and Trial (FB) Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Tragedy and Trial (FB)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiseragi Hyuga
Kazekage
Kazekage
Kiseragi Hyuga

Tragedy and Trial (FB) Empty
PostSubject: Tragedy and Trial (FB)   Tragedy and Trial (FB) EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 8:18 pm

"Why did this have to happen.."

Kiseragi sat beside the graves of his wife and son, his eyes hung low to the ground as he tried not to cry or be angry. He didn't understand...how could this village be so violent over a grab for power? To take the lives of a shinobi and their son because they had wanted to intervene. His eyes for the first time in quite a long had taken on the visage of his Byakugan only to slowly deactivate as he took in a deep breathe and sobbed. It was only two years...Two years of happiness before it had been taken from him like a bully taking the treat of a child. His wife asked not to be avenged but how could one keep that promise when...when this had happened. He could never forget that look in her eyes as she smiled her last smile and kissed him deeply. The mangled body of his son sitting right beside her and he could only ask...why? Slowly leaning down to touch their gravestone, he sat his fedora onto his wife's tombstone and encased it in a cube of his own design," This is for you my love...Please...Rest easy," for once his long hair fell down, his eyes pointing to the sky as he began to walk out of the graveyard.

[1/7]
Back to top Go down
Kiseragi Hyuga
Kazekage
Kazekage
Kiseragi Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy and Trial (FB)   Tragedy and Trial (FB) EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 8:25 pm

Slowly he walked through the sand village as if he had not noticed anyone looking at him, the group that had easily recognized him as one of the ones who had been trying to stop the fighting between their people. A few uttered slurs and names at him while many verbally stated their disdain for him almost to the point where they were threatening him. All he could do was clench his fists as he remembered the words of his wife," Do not avenge us." He continued walking, stopping in his usual store to grab his groceries and then he was going to head home. Another day of eating on his own even if he was still setting up three plates. A small song went through his head as he continued walking, the song that Mitsuko had sung during their wedding. He couldn't sing too well but he could carry a tune. He knew something or someone had been following him, he could hear their footsteps among the sand and even if he wasn't going to run or use his Byakugan he knew....this might have been his last day on earth....Or theirs...No one truly knew how much was enough until a man snapped.

[2/5]
Back to top Go down
Kiseragi Hyuga
Kazekage
Kazekage
Kiseragi Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy and Trial (FB)   Tragedy and Trial (FB) EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 8:42 pm

The footsteps continued as he walked home, his place within site and the footsteps only grew more. At first he had only counted two but now the sounds were more like ten or so. He knew not to turn around and look for himself because that would without a doubt cause the scene to unfold then and there...if he could get to his home and make the fight on his grounds...if he was even going to fight...he could do it. Kiseragi slowly pushed the gate open and closed it, the footsteps stopping just at the gates as he entered the home and sat the groceries down onto the table. Activating his Byakugan he could see them circling the house and their numbers were more than he originally thought. A soft sight escaped his lips as he made what was to be his last meal, setting three portions out and eating it slowly...soon they would be upon him. All he made was Ramen with his special miso soup and pork cutlets seasoned in herbs from Konoha. He ate himself silently as he could hear them moving about and then the door opened. The bowl was sat down slowly as he stared into the living room and saw them. Men with their weapons and items to end his life...he had crossed the wrong people while trying to do the right thing.

[3/7]
Back to top Go down
Kiseragi Hyuga
Kazekage
Kazekage
Kiseragi Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy and Trial (FB)   Tragedy and Trial (FB) EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 8:47 pm

"So you thought you could get away with just losing that whore of a wife and child? No. You will join them in hell for trying to stop our cause."

One of the men shouted at Kiseragi who would just stand and push in his chair, looking to him with nothing in his eyes. There had been no fear....No sadness...Just emptiness. The men all jeered and laughed at him for not getting angry or begging exclaiming at soon he would be doing all of it. He stood there and sighed for a moment looking to who had apparently been the leader," Can you please just go? You've taken everything from me...Why should you care about a broken man?," to which one of them picked up the bowl of ramen on the far side and threw it at him, the soup and meat seeping into his clothing and face. There was a frown that started to form on his face before his fists began to clench...The anger had been welling up inside of him for far too long and yet the words of his wife continued to play in his head. One of the men smiled and looked at him, knowing he wasn't going to fight back and simply shouted one phrase:

"Well if he isn't going to fight let's go pay his family a visit and see what they have to say about this...especially the women."

[4/7]
Back to top Go down
Kiseragi Hyuga
Kazekage
Kazekage
Kiseragi Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy and Trial (FB)   Tragedy and Trial (FB) EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 9:05 pm

If they were expecting a rise out of him before...they were slowly pushing his buttons. He could have remained passive and let his in laws deal with this thugs but the next thing they had said caused him to lose it. One of them even went so far as to mention digging up his wife for some fun right in front of him before they killed him. The act...of defiling his most beautiful flower like that? He couldn't contain his anger...his rage...no more. "I've tried to honor your word...I've tried to hold my promise. but how can I when they threaten to desecrate you...Defile your family...i cannot any longer. I'm sorry Mitsuko, but i must break my promise," the men then all looked at him as if he was crazy talking to the air. Slowly they converged onto him in groups each with a bloodthirsty look in their eyes. Kiseragi only slid his hands into his pockets as he activated his eyes, but in doing so...All of that rage and anger? Released something inside of him. An energy began to overtake him as he looked at them with only a few words to say..."Today...I will end you all and leave nothing of you."

[5/7]
Back to top Go down
Kiseragi Hyuga
Kazekage
Kazekage
Kiseragi Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy and Trial (FB)   Tragedy and Trial (FB) EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 9:12 pm

The fighting had soon begun as Kiseragi put a clean hole in one of them with one of his signature techniques - Iaiken. The males body dropped before the others could realize what had happened he was in the face of another, his fist clean through him and a blade of bone puncturing the man behind him. The boss began to bark the order for all of them to attack him at once, a smile on Kiseragi's face as he began his assault. He didn't know what had happened to him...He couldn't explain this feeling of overwhelming power as he dismantled them bit by bit. For the ones in the house they would find themselves impaled on a garden of bones, the tall structures piercing the hull of his home and his eyes turned to the rest that were outside. Standing atop of the bone structure he smiled and looked down to them waving his hand before floating down," You come to my home...you threaten the last piece of family i have left...YOU THREATEN MY WIFES DEAD BODY. You will all see the folly of your ways...for I shall show you," this wasn't him...but even the strongest of willows snap under extreme pressure...and he had finally snapped.

[6/7]
Back to top Go down
Kiseragi Hyuga
Kazekage
Kazekage
Kiseragi Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy and Trial (FB)   Tragedy and Trial (FB) EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 9:41 pm

The fight waged as the men continued to pour upon Kiseragi like rain from the heavens, attacking him from all sides but that Hyuga mentality would never let them get close. With each man that came forward he began to repel them back, combining both Hyuga technique and Kaguya ferocity. His wife brought out the best in him...now these men would see him at his worst. A few managed to get through to him to give him a few cuts and gashes along his back, but once he felt enough was enough? He only yelled before using his most signature technique. Enhancing his own body past his natural limit, he began to lay siege to their forces one by one until none of them stood. Covered with blood both his own and theirs he took noticed of the glow around him and smiled for a moment," This must be a sign from you my love...You want me to fight don't you? To rid this place of its evil and filth...this must be what you would want of me right? I will... I will do it my dear," as the cloak deactivated and his body hit the ground from its strain only a few words were uttered.

"My family...watch over me."

[7/7]

Tenseigan unlocked
Back to top Go down
Kiseragi Hyuga
Kazekage
Kazekage
Kiseragi Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy and Trial (FB)   Tragedy and Trial (FB) EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 9:46 pm

Rolling
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,
Tier: SS
Clan: Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy and Trial (FB)   Tragedy and Trial (FB) EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 9:46 pm

The member 'Kisargi Hyuga' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 '10 face' : 2

--------------------------------

#2 '10 face' : 6

--------------------------------

#3 '10 face' : 4
Back to top Go down
https://nrnewbeginnings.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy and Trial (FB)   Tragedy and Trial (FB) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tragedy and Trial (FB)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings :: The Elemental Countries :: Land of Wind :: Sunagakure :: Training Grounds-
Jump to: