Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Jingle Jangle Jingle EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Jingle Jangle Jingle EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Jingle Jangle Jingle EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Jingle Jangle Jingle EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Jingle Jangle Jingle EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Jingle Jangle Jingle EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Jingle Jangle Jingle EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Jingle Jangle Jingle EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Jingle Jangle Jingle EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Jingle Jangle Jingle Vote_lcapJingle Jangle Jingle Voting_barJingle Jangle Jingle Vote_rcap 
Shin
Jingle Jangle Jingle Vote_lcapJingle Jangle Jingle Voting_barJingle Jangle Jingle Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Jingle Jangle Jingle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kai Kinuta

Kai Kinuta

Jingle Jangle Jingle Empty
PostSubject: Jingle Jangle Jingle   Jingle Jangle Jingle EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 3:31 pm

Kai is sitting in a forest just outside the main gates to Konoha practicing with his bells, making sure they are able to give off a decent sound. He thinks to himself, "these aren't super great sounding..but they ring so they'll be fine I guess". He examines them, checking for any chips or cracks. After he's satisfied that they are in good enough condition he begins practicing his Bell Disorient jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Hiro Nara
Genin
Genin
Hiro Nara

PostSubject: Re: Jingle Jangle Jingle   Jingle Jangle Jingle EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 2:57 pm

The Nara was an idiot a solid half of the time. That was just how he was. He could hardly pay attention to even the most simple things, but when he did, he was quite astute about doing the various things that a ninja was supposed to do. It's just the matter of fact that keeping this main focus on something was extremely difficult for the boy, which leads to various problems.

This was one of the very few things that he could keep his brain on, and that was the sound of bells. He wasn't sure where they were coming from, but as he meandered towards the bells he found it. He found him; a weird looking boy smacking bells.

"Oi! Your bell playing thingie is pretty good!"

He spoke in the way any sophisticated man would, using words that don't actually exist and not even asking the boys name. Just compliments.
Back to top Go down
Kai Kinuta

Kai Kinuta

PostSubject: Re: Jingle Jangle Jingle   Jingle Jangle Jingle EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 3:24 pm

Kai stood dumbfounded, thinking to himself, "this guys tone-deaf". He took a second and just sort of looked the stranger over. He decides that he doesn't seem threatening, and simply ignores him to continue sound testing his bells.
Back to top Go down
Hiro Nara
Genin
Genin
Hiro Nara

PostSubject: Re: Jingle Jangle Jingle   Jingle Jangle Jingle EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 9:40 pm

"Hmm. Not talking are you?"

How dare he! Not really. The Nara didn't quite care as much as one probably should. He still liked the sound of the bells, off-tone or not. He didn't care. He liked the sound of bells, and anyone who played bells, couldn't be a bad person.

"Comeon man. Do you like the bells?"

Hiro started pacing back and forth, pondering various things. He saw some people stumbling but that was nothing he wasn't used to. One of his brothers oft got drunk and made all sorts of mistakes like that. He was simply assuming they were drunk, unaware that a weak genjutsu was effecting them and their ability to walk. That was not on his mind, just bells.

He had to learn more about this kid, to get him to talk. That's what he wanted, and he wasn't going to be denied this on the basis that the kid didn't want to talk.

"I'm Hiro Nara, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Kinuta

Kai Kinuta

PostSubject: Re: Jingle Jangle Jingle   Jingle Jangle Jingle EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 11:13 pm

Kai stopped, curious as to why anyone would take an interest in him. He shrugged while looking at the bells to show discontent at the sounds they made. However, he had to keep to his creed to never speak. He didn't want to come off as entirely rude and signed out the word, "Kai" in hopes that sign language wasn't a foreign concept to Hiro.

He wasn't used to having company, and was somewhat confused by this. He thought to himself, "Is he monitoring me because he can tell I'm an outsider? I haven't caused any issues that I'm aware of. Surely any ninja in this area wouldn't be affected at all by my Bell Disorientation practice..."

Kai genuinely was interested in this all now. Maybe he could come into the village if he could gather trust with Hiro. He paused, thought for a moment and began planning.

Without hesitation he reached out to Hiro with a bell in hand as an offering.
Back to top Go down
Hiro Nara
Genin
Genin
Hiro Nara

PostSubject: Re: Jingle Jangle Jingle   Jingle Jangle Jingle EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 1:08 am

Huh. The boy at least knew sign language, something Hiro didn't learn till he was 11. This boy didn't look that old, was probably around 10-11. Maybe a bit older if Hiros estimate were off. He had a feeling it wasn't though, as it rarely was. He was quite the expert at spotting things. Maybe not doing said things, but spotting them was his game. The other boy didn't talk, and that admittedly frustrated Hiro.

Hiro would continue to walk, before staring at the boy.

While he stared at the boy, he was shown a bell, and reached out to grab it. This kid was not half bad. He gave out bells for gifts, and only the cool kids had bells. The scrubs had like, lutes n stuff. That wasn't what this boy had which meant that he was cool as heck.

If he wasn't, then the fact that he has bells is obviously false advertising.
Back to top Go down
Kai Kinuta

Kai Kinuta

PostSubject: Re: Jingle Jangle Jingle   Jingle Jangle Jingle EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 7:09 pm

Kai stepped back. He was a bit bothered by the...stare. He would take a moment and think on the situation. "I can't get a read on this guy at all! He doesn't seem stupid or anything..just..blank? Is that the word?"

Curious or not, he had things that needed doing. He would until just the right moment, "preferably when Hiro decides to play the bell" he thought, and dart off in another direction as quickly as possible.

Kai wasn't arrogant by any stretch, but he was confident in his speed if nothing else, and would hope to get out of eyesight of his...companion..as soon as possible and return to where he had been staying in solitude.
Back to top Go down
Hiro Nara
Genin
Genin
Hiro Nara

PostSubject: Re: Jingle Jangle Jingle   Jingle Jangle Jingle EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 9:46 am

He elected to stare at Kai some more, hoping to draw something out from this emptiness. The new boy, Kai, was still a silent child who refused to speak. That wasn't very social of them. Although, Hiro couldn't say he was the most social. Hiro was often considered anti-social, but that was because he wasn't apt to pay attention. He was to meander off and look at something new. That was just who Hiro was.

"Kai~ Talk to me"

He knew how to elicit a proper reaction, even if it would be an odd thing. He'd walk forward and attempt to slap the boy on the back, because all he wanted was a reaction. He was determined to get said reaction. If this got his punched, it'd be worth it. Because he'd probably talk, or at least make a proper noise.
Back to top Go down
Kai Kinuta

Kai Kinuta

PostSubject: Re: Jingle Jangle Jingle   Jingle Jangle Jingle EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 3:37 pm

Kai was running out of patience, "if the guy likes bells so much then why wont he just play with that one and look away. I don't trust this at all.." He went deeper in thought, knowing that he wasn't from this village and had been practicing jutsu, "Maybe i broke some law i didn't know about! This guy isn't a fool, he's waiting till i let my guard down to arrest me! No way am I going quietly!"

Kai wouldn't respond to the boy; his imagination was getting the better of him, "It's a genjutsu! If I talk he'll have me right where he wants me! It'll bind me...or something..hmm." He kept a close eye on him. "He's walking right up to me..I'm not going down that easy!"

Kai threw a fast, hard right hand at Hiro in his panic, hoping that it would accomplish something. "The moment i feel that touch anything I'm outta here!"
Back to top Go down
Hiro Nara
Genin
Genin
Hiro Nara

PostSubject: Re: Jingle Jangle Jingle   Jingle Jangle Jingle EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 1:05 am

He, in all his wisdom; in all his wondrous intellect, did not expect what had happened to him. It's not that this was suppose to be a surprise, and he did have a bell in his hand. This bell was making him happy; but something disrupted this happiness. When he had went to slap the boy on the back, something unexpected happened. There was a right fist, who in all honestly, was just going right in his eye. He was no fast enough to dodge it, but he was good enough to see it coming. That kinda left him standing, in the way of it,

Hiro took the punch like a man. Now here's the thing, he just kinda stepped back twice and stood there. He was out on his feet. That was, uh, not a part of the plan. He woke up, standing, about two minutes later but the boy had dashed away. He felt pain in his face, and still had the bell. That was what mattered, not that he had just got decked in the face by some ten year old named Kai.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jingle Jangle Jingle   Jingle Jangle Jingle Empty

Back to top Go down

Jingle Jangle Jingle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings :: The Elemental Countries :: Land of Fire :: Forests-
Jump to: