Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Cousin Love [Hideo] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Cousin Love [Hideo] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Cousin Love [Hideo] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Cousin Love [Hideo] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Cousin Love [Hideo] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Cousin Love [Hideo] EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Cousin Love [Hideo] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Cousin Love [Hideo] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Cousin Love [Hideo] EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Cousin Love [Hideo] Vote_lcapCousin Love [Hideo] Voting_barCousin Love [Hideo] Vote_rcap 
Shin
Cousin Love [Hideo] Vote_lcapCousin Love [Hideo] Voting_barCousin Love [Hideo] Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Cousin Love [Hideo]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Makoto
Genin
Genin
Makoto

Cousin Love [Hideo] Empty
PostSubject: Cousin Love [Hideo]   Cousin Love [Hideo] EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 10:07 pm

Makoto had caught word that his cousin had wanted to meet up with him. ‘Uzumaki’ Makoto thought to himself as he laced his sandals up. He did a couple stretches and a couple pushups before walking to the bathroom to somewhat fix his hair. He would walk out with an apple in his hand as normal as he made his way to the training fields. His left leg was wrapped up in bandages and his ninja pouch was on his right thigh/butt. As he made his way to the field , taking a few bites out the apple before throwing it to the side.

Makoto finally ended up on the first a he found a river that ran through the back of the field that contained a couple of target logs but Makoto didn’t care for those for targeting, he liked to strike them to see how hard he would hit. He moved swiftly to the targets as he began with kicks “1..2…3…4..5..6!” He would yell out with ever strike attempting his hardest to break the wood. Ninjutsu was his love but after being taught by Rei , Taijutsu was becoming something he did want to get stronger in. Although while training he would be molding his chakra slowly, working on moving it to different area's not just one.

[1/5 Chakra Training Posts]

Last edited by Makoto on Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Okita
Genin
Genin
Okita

Ninja I.D,
Tier: B-3
Clan: Seung

PostSubject: Re: Cousin Love [Hideo]   Cousin Love [Hideo] EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 2:12 am

Another day and another thing to do, Hideo had arranged to meet with someone from his family's distant blood relatives the Senju. He assumed it would be someone more around his age instead of one of the more older members of the clan. After all why introduce him to an adult when someone more around his age would be available.

So he arrived a little later, he had taken his time since he was intrigued by a merchant from Iwa in the village. Hideo heard and saw so little of that village in Konoha it was hard to pass up the opportunity to buy a few things from them. So he arrived and saw an apple get absentmindedly tossed in his direction to which he caught with his free hand and smirked before tossing it away. Quietly he jumped up and sat in a tree as he watched Makoto train or at least who he was confident was the Senju.

"Don't yell out your pattern! In fact don't do patterns at all or else someone could read and counter them."

Hideo shouted which might startle him if he didn't notice the presence beforehand. He jumped down and approached before looking at a log and launching a strike at a log and then rotated to strike from a completely new angle and finally took a jump and grabbed on the top before orientating his body to launch the entire momentum of his jump into the log and crack its middle but not break it while leaving him holding on to it.

"Being unpredicatable is very important. Makoto Senju. I'm Hideo by the way, the Uzumaki."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Genin
Genin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Cousin Love [Hideo]   Cousin Love [Hideo] EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 2:40 am

Makoto wouldn heard the Uzumaki but thought nothing of it although he stopped his reps to listen to what he had to say. “Uzuamaki they tell me, your clan is strong in Funijutsu I hear.. strongest in the land the tell me.” Makoto would wait on a response as he looked at the Uzumaki and laughed. “ I hope you know I don’t yell out my attacks in battle , I was just doing a number of reps for my workout today. Just as you do im sure, but I want to get stronger. I want Konoha to be the face of all the land and I have to train my hardest to get them there. I want to be the Hokage. That is my ultimate goal. What about you.. whats you goals?”

Makoto would make his way to the river as he walked on it as if nothing was new, at this point it was second nature to him, the only way watch touched him was suiton or taking a bath. Makoto would complete the tiger seal as he watched the Uzumaki closely, watching his manners , his body language, what he said, how he talked.. all of it. But personally Makoto was kneading his chakra trying to boost its capacity for the rumor of exams that supposedly were supposed to come up.

[2/5 Chakra Training Posts]

Back to top Go down
Okita
Genin
Genin
Okita

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Cousin Love [Hideo]   Cousin Love [Hideo] EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 3:53 am

"The world actually. But those are what people say about us. I doubt we are truly the greatest in the world and I don't call out anything during my training it could train bad habits so I train silently"

Hideo stood there and stretched a little from the motions he did. He hadn't warmed up and was still a little tight in the muscles. His aunt really had been ruthless with that run she suggested which had him running over roofs most of the day yesterday. He was a little sore.

"The Hokage? Alright. I don't have any interest in that, such a role seems boring and something that will chain you to this village. I want to travel this world, I want to seek out the secrets and learn. Knowledge is what I want more than being bound to a village, it's a collar to me and birds do not belong in chains."

He looked at the Senju, possibly giving off an enigmatic air towards those goals. Hopefully he'd just pull out the basic parts that meant Hideo wanted to wander and be an adventurer while learning. He watched the Senju walk into the water, feeling like pushing him in but decided not to. They had just met after all, he wouldn't even push Rei into water even if they had been friends for weeks, he was sure she'd pummel him into the ground for it.

Deciding to walk back up to the log and give it a good kick he was able to break it and toss it into the water with a bit of effort before jumping over towards it and landing on it to sit down before pulling out some blank tags and taking out some ink to begin working with some seals. He wanted to practice a barrier fuinjutsu which he rarely got to toy around with and could potentially be helpful to him.

Training: Five-Seal Barrier [1/4]
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Genin
Genin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Cousin Love [Hideo]   Cousin Love [Hideo] EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 9:29 am

Makoto would listen to the Uzumaki as he gave him pointers on taijutsu training. Although he listened he wouldn’t take it into consideration considering he would lose count should he not say them aloud. Not only that but he had been in Taijutsu training with Rei Hyuga, one of the best taijutsu users in all the land, and surely a Uzumaki wouldn’t beat out a Hyuga in taijutsu talk. Makoto would continue to hold the chakra seal as the water would move in an circular motion around him, this was only the beginning of his chakra training as he would exert more chakra into his feet and a little less but never enough or more to make him fall into the water, although the water would splash onto Hideo.

“Say Hideo, your name was?” Makoto would say over the sound of the little whirlpool under his feet. “Have you met Rei Hyuga yet?” Rei was the face of the Hyuga clan, and she made that known onto Makoto on their first meet as well as their first spar between each other. So Makoto figured as much that if Hideo had met her, he would surely know who she was.

[3/5 Chakra Training Posts]

Back to top Go down
Okita
Genin
Genin
Okita

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Cousin Love [Hideo]   Cousin Love [Hideo] EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 9:34 am

Reacting to the water the Uzumaki quickly used a simple sealing technique on all his equipment which sealed it into a mark on his wrist which he released again when the water had subsided he didn't want these seals wet but didn't scold him for it, they were both training after all and Hideo was sitting on a log in the river so he had no excuse. Looking towards the other boy he nodded to the question, of course he knew Rei Hyuga. He was not only a person that liked to form strategies but also someone that liked to keep tabs on the politics of the lands. When he finished three of the five seals he had been working on he looked towards the floating shinobi.

"Of course I do,  I was invited to the Hyuga Compound and met her father and spent the day with her. She seems a nice person albeit a bit harsh but what can you expect given her heritage. Why do you ask?"

Resuming his work the Uzumaki quickly finished the other two seals and looked them over critically, these seals were very important for the barrier after all and he wouldn't let them be wrong. His pride as an Uzumaki was on the line with these ones.

Training: Five-Seal Barrier [2/4]
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Genin
Genin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Cousin Love [Hideo]   Cousin Love [Hideo] EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 10:05 am

Makoto would watch the boy as he sealed his stuff into his wrist before the water hit. Although he got it off in time his seals were extremely slow. Makoto would keep that in mind even though he didn’t hold it against him, Fuinjutsu was his strongest skill as Ninjutsu was Makoto’s. Although Makoto didn’t know the releases of the boy or how strong he was in Ninjutsu either. Makoto would hope he wasn’t as strong as he was or stronger , that would be a hassle for him. The water under Makoto’s feet would swirl in stronger patterns as he would glow even brighter with a silver chakra. Makoto would look over at the boy drawing seals.

“I was just wondering.” He would say as he continued to hold the seals but walked towards the boy, the water would shy away from his feet with every step he took. “I say after you finish writing down those seals and I finish this chakra control I say we spar. To see whose the strongest of the two. The Senju or the Uzumaki. Ninjutsu or Fuinjutsu. “ Makoto looked at the boy awaiting his answer, with a smirk hoping he wouldn’t punk out. Makoto did average with his fight against Rei but she brought the fight to him, Makoto didn’t think this guy would do the same.

[4/5 Chakra Training Posts]

Last edited by Makoto on Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Okita
Genin
Genin
Okita

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Cousin Love [Hideo]   Cousin Love [Hideo] EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 7:49 am

Remaining seated on the log the Uzumaki's hands finished the seals that he was finished with and he stood up before jumping back over the water on to solid land, expecting the Senju to be watching him he wanted to put some distance between them if they were going to fight. He would be able to do so much more with his jutsu than taijutsu and Makoto might be much more physically-orientated.

"I suppose we can spar, almost done."

Hideo isolated a tree that he wanted to try this on and placed the four seals around it on nearby trees before the final fifth one being placed on the tree he intended to protect. All that was left to do was activate it but not just yet. He had to make sure his chakra control was perfect in case it broke the seal or overloaded them.

Training: Five-Seal Barrier [3/4]

Last edited by Hideo on Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Genin
Genin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Cousin Love [Hideo]   Cousin Love [Hideo] EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 10:13 am

Makoto would look at the boy as he moved farther back from Makoto, long range fighter? Makoto would chuckle to himself as that was one of his specialties more so than his close range. Although his speed would carry him tremendously in the close range game. What should Makoto use on him first he would think to himself, he didn’t want to expose his scorch release or mokuton.. or anything for that matter. Honestly it would just be better for him to not use anything, play defensive just as had played Rei Hyuga, atleast until the Chunin exams had ended.

Makoto would continue his seal for a little bit more as he gave his torso a twist and stood up glaring down the Uzumaki who was supposedly his cousin. Makoto figured from the way of it he was faster than most people around his age, only person that somehow matched his speed was Rei Hyuga who managed to go faster that him. Makoto would raise up with his legs together feet pointing in opposite directions, his right hand behind his back while his left was open towards him but back towards the Uzumaki, similar to Rock Lee. “I’m ready when you are. Just call it out.” Makoto didn’t trust the boys fuinjutsu in the least bit.

[5/5 Chakra Training Posts]
Completed
Back to top Go down
Okita
Genin
Genin
Okita

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Cousin Love [Hideo]   Cousin Love [Hideo] EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 7:33 am

Hideo finished up with the seal, although immediately after getting it he let it break away and the whole jutsu collapse. He learned a new barrier, good for him now the real part of this spar got to take place. Looking at Makoto the Red Head's bright hair stayed still for a moment before he stepped more to the side and formed three long chakra chains, the chains in conjunction with his Uzumaki Style: Tailwind granted his chains a max speed of 82 which would speed towards Makoto and attempt to constrict up his arms and make it harder to mould chakra. Right now Hideo just wanted to test the young man's speed and see how fast the target was. Once he new that he would be able to better work with it.

Training: Five-Seal Barrier [4/4]

Initial Chakra: 350
Jutsu used: 1 C-rank and 1 B-rank [-80 chakra]
Final Chakra: 270
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Genin
Genin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Cousin Love [Hideo]   Cousin Love [Hideo] EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 9:53 am

Makoto looked at the boy as he stepped aside as chains flew out of his hands. The chains were fast indeed but Makoto could easily trace them and he was much faster than them at that. Makoto’s hand would generate chakra as he made his first bound towards the boy at 100 speed. Makoto would race towards the chains as he came towards him as he would side step the chains, duck and dodge, weave through all of them. There was only 3 anyway. Makoto would race right up to the boy, and hoping that the boy’s chains were much faster than him Makoto would hit the boy with a palm strike to the gut delivering one of his favorite jutsu the added weight technique. This technique was useful seeing that it made the target slower and it lasted until Makoto decided to take it off. Upon the strike, Makoto would move past the boy around 20 meters off as he faced the boy hoping his technique had landed.

Chakra: 685/735

Jutsu Used:
Back to top Go down
Okita
Genin
Genin
Okita

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Cousin Love [Hideo]   Cousin Love [Hideo] EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 10:21 am

Hideo watched as the Senju rushed him, given that he charged the chains the Uzumaki didn't need to wait for his eyes to confirm it to guess he was coming into close-combat range. From Hideo's feet an arrow would appear, it pointed to the right and while Makoto might look at it and think it was something offensive or defensive, it was actually his escape. He followed through with a body flicker technique to make his own max. speed 72 - passively increasing his chain's movement speed to 144 - what this meant was that even the opponent would have trouble seeing the chains zoom around and swipe in an arc which was were he was charging. If these chains would land Makoto would feel the chakra in his body seem to stop completely while they were wrapped around him. Hideo would also be five metres to the right from the Vector Plate Seal which moved him in that direction with the body flicker technique.

"That was fun. Are we done yet? It was curious to see you charge me like that. Rather transparent though Makoto."

Initial Chakra: 270
Jutsu used: 1 D-rank, (1 D-rank upkeep), 1 B-rank [-70]
Final Chakra: 200
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cousin Love [Hideo]   Cousin Love [Hideo] Empty

Back to top Go down

Cousin Love [Hideo]
Page 1 of 1