Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Rei Hyuga[Chakra training] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Rei Hyuga[Chakra training] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Rei Hyuga[Chakra training] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Rei Hyuga[Chakra training] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Rei Hyuga[Chakra training] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Rei Hyuga[Chakra training] EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Rei Hyuga[Chakra training] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Rei Hyuga[Chakra training] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Rei Hyuga[Chakra training] EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Rei Hyuga[Chakra training] Vote_lcapRei Hyuga[Chakra training] Voting_barRei Hyuga[Chakra training] Vote_rcap 
Shin
Rei Hyuga[Chakra training] Vote_lcapRei Hyuga[Chakra training] Voting_barRei Hyuga[Chakra training] Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Rei Hyuga[Chakra training]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

Rei Hyuga[Chakra training] Empty
PostSubject: Rei Hyuga[Chakra training]   Rei Hyuga[Chakra training] EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 1:20 am

She was weak, that was the first thought that came to her mind. Her assessment after her small battle with Makoto. Around the same age, they possessed about the same chakra- even so, her chakra control was supposedly more refined than the Senju boy's. Even still, he had turned their spar into a battle of attrition by evading and making her spend chakra. If the battle between the two of them hadn't ended in a stalemate, Makoto would have been the obvious winner in a long drawn out battle. In a real battle, that was no different than dying a certain death.

She couldn't tolerate knowing the result even though it was technically a draw. I need to train myself to utilize my chakra more efficiently. she told herself as she found herself walking to the training grounds. This was as good a place as any to utilize her chakra flow.
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: Rei Hyuga[Chakra training]   Rei Hyuga[Chakra training] EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 2:28 am

It had been two full days since she had fought Makoto, plenty of time to digest and process the outcome of their battle. It was not pretty and she had continually beat herself up over the whole ordeal. She stopped in the center of the training grounds: a flat area with concrete floors and wooden beating posts all around the square. Open space, a clouded mind- she had plenty to think about... but it eased her mind to be in an open place with fresh air. It allowed her to ease the discontent she felt. She sat down comfortably on the ground in the lotus position. For generations, practice said that the lotus position was the position of neutral. The position where one could focus and balance their chakra.

She closed her eyes and did her best to clear the doubt from her mind. She was here to improve herself, there was no reason to second guess her own resolve at this point. Clear my mind and focus on my chakra circulatory system... she told herself and began breathing to clear her mind and steady her heart. She focused on flowing her chakra through her body and focusing on rapidly increasing that flow through her tenketsu ponts.
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: Rei Hyuga[Chakra training]   Rei Hyuga[Chakra training] EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 2:42 am

Rei understood the flow of chakra quite well. As a clan which specialized in precision chakra control, it was essential to understand the very essence of chakra. To this end, Rei knew how important it was to center your chakra and have a balanced body. Her body was now balanced in the lotus position and her chakra circulatory system was centered.

Now that she was in control of both her body and mind: the first step was to increase her chakra flow while maintaining her balanced body. She knew less than most, but she could safely guess that by increasing her chakra flow to a certain extent- she could open her tenketsu and condition her chakra circulatory system to expand her chakra reserves. If I can just increase my chakra a little bit... Im sure I can do it more efficiently after practicing more.
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: Rei Hyuga[Chakra training]   Rei Hyuga[Chakra training] EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 2:50 am

She continued to meditate and control of her chakra flow until she could feel it rapidly flowing. At that point, her chakra flow was rapid enough to cause her heart rate to increase. By indirect effect, her breathing also quickened as her chest rose and fell to the expansion and collapse of her lungs. Inwardly, her chakra was flowing in large rapid circuits throughout her body. She could feel her own sense of chakra widening: not the chakra itself, but the capacity of her chakra. She continued her chakra flow rapidly for several long minutes. It was straining but it felt almost like a conditioning workout: getting used to the flow and having her body adapt to it.

Finally, she decided it was enough. She was uncertain how much time had truly passed, but she felt worn out from the inner exercise. She slowed down the flow of chakra and took in deeper controlled breathes to steady her lungs and reduce her heartbeat. She opened her eyes and looked up at the night sky, the stars were fairly visible...but the skyline of morning light was just under the horizon. Apparently she had done this for hours without realizing it. She wasn't finished just quite yet though.
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: Rei Hyuga[Chakra training]   Rei Hyuga[Chakra training] EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 2:57 am

She felt her body and chakra circulatory system returning to a calm and balanced state. Her controlled breathing and lotus position allowed her to return very quickly. As her body returned to its state of normality, she felt somewhat off. Off as in different. Her chakra felt smaller even though she had used none outside her body. My chakra reserve feels lower than normal. she noted after thoroughly feeling out her tenketsu. She stood up and stretched her sore body. Sitting still for so long had caused her muscles to ache as she stretched and yawned. There was still a couple hours before morning came, surely she could rest a few hours before her day would begin. I guess I'll know for sure whenever I rest and wake up in the morning." she told herself, deciding that it was time to leave the training ground and return to her bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rei Hyuga[Chakra training]   Rei Hyuga[Chakra training] Empty

Back to top Go down

Rei Hyuga[Chakra training]
Page 1 of 1