Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Reflections on an idiot EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Reflections on an idiot EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Reflections on an idiot EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Reflections on an idiot EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Reflections on an idiot EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Reflections on an idiot EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Reflections on an idiot EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Reflections on an idiot EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Reflections on an idiot EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Reflections on an idiot Vote_lcapReflections on an idiot Voting_barReflections on an idiot Vote_rcap 
Shin
Reflections on an idiot Vote_lcapReflections on an idiot Voting_barReflections on an idiot Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Reflections on an idiot

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kai Kinuta

Kai Kinuta

Reflections on an idiot Empty
PostSubject: Reflections on an idiot   Reflections on an idiot EmptyWed Nov 01, 2017 1:05 am

Kai is beyond confused by what had just transpired, also somewhat spooked. He's currently working his way back towards the part of the forest he's been hiding out in. (internal), "Realllly hope that I can get away with that..I like it here and I'd hate to have to take off already." He shook his head trying to shake this feeling. "What if the guy was just genuinely trying to be nice? Aghhh! This is why i don't socialize." Kai took a slight detour to visit a stream. "Why isn't everything this peaceful?," he stopped, again, thinking of what he just did to Hiro, "He still has my bell! Maybe I can use that as an excuse to apologize. He only looked a few years older than me, he couldn't have meant any harm.." Kai sat down, stared in the water, and simply reflected on what he felt like he should do. Despite his nature, and how he acts, he is still 10, and he still craves companionship at some level. Even if it was from an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Kai Kinuta

Kai Kinuta

PostSubject: Re: Reflections on an idiot   Reflections on an idiot EmptyWed Nov 01, 2017 1:23 am

"Ok. I know what I'll do." Kai moved downstream a bit. He is standing in front of a very murky bit of the river. It was impossible to see exactly what was in it, "I'll throw a needle. If it hits a fish, I'll take it to him as a peace offering. If it misses...I lose a needle? Eh."

He closed his eyes, and started humming so it would be difficult to use sound to locate anything. He launched the needle into the river blindly and waited a few seconds before opening his eyes. "Red..? Oh come on!" (internal screaming ensues).
Back to top Go down
Kai Kinuta

Kai Kinuta

PostSubject: Re: Reflections on an idiot   Reflections on an idiot EmptyWed Nov 01, 2017 1:37 am

Kai knows what he has to do. He isn't happy about it, but he made a silent agreement to do this. "Stupid fish! Just had to be swimming in the area with no visibility. You deserved to get skewered!" He reached in and pulled it out. Kai would spend the next 10 minutes staring at this dead fish before removing and cleaning the needle off.

"Ok..I guess i should head back towards the village then. Maybe he'll still be near and will respond to the bells again..seemed like he was a bit oblivious so what's wrong with trying at least?".

Kai started heading back towards the forest near The Leaf Village's gate where he met Hiro. Halfway there he stopped and just blanked out. "The hell am I supposed to do with this fish??"
Back to top Go down
Kai Kinuta

Kai Kinuta

PostSubject: Re: Reflections on an idiot   Reflections on an idiot EmptyWed Nov 01, 2017 1:49 am

"Ok ok ok ok. I think I've got it now. Apology fish! That'll work on him right?" Kai was nervous now, putting literally all of his faith into the concept of his "apology fish". His expression soured, "Apology fish..I'm so out of luck on this plan it's not even funny. No point in standing here procrastinating though, I will deliver this fish!"

He continued heading towards the gates, albeit at a less than brisk pace. "I'm getting turned in after this but It has to be done! Besides, I need that bell back. I'm too broke to afford another one." He arrived at roughly the spot where the incident transpired at. "Now, let's see if this plan works" Kai, despite his better judgement started jingling one of his bells in a very off key. "These things sound awful.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reflections on an idiot   Reflections on an idiot Empty

Back to top Go down

Reflections on an idiot
Page 1 of 1