Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
I believe I can fly... EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
I believe I can fly... EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
I believe I can fly... EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
I believe I can fly... EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
I believe I can fly... EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
I believe I can fly... EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
I believe I can fly... EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
I believe I can fly... EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
I believe I can fly... EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
I believe I can fly... Vote_lcapI believe I can fly... Voting_barI believe I can fly... Vote_rcap 
Shin
I believe I can fly... Vote_lcapI believe I can fly... Voting_barI believe I can fly... Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

I believe I can fly...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aquila Karura

Aquila Karura

Ninja I.D,
Tier: D-2
Clan: Karura

I believe I can fly... Empty
PostSubject: I believe I can fly...   I believe I can fly... EmptyWed Nov 01, 2017 6:23 pm

After running away from his home town Aquila spent a lot of time just wandering the world. Being that his clan were decendants of bird worshipers he found himself attracted to the mountains as they're said to be home to the White Garuda. He'd never acctually seen the bird himself but a man from the village he'd spent a short time with went to fight it. But when the man didn't return Aquila went in search of him only to find an eyeless corpse, per their agreement the boy returned his body to their home. However that would the last they saw of the young male, one terrible misunderstanding turned his people against him. It has been quite some time since then though their teachings remain strong with him. Which is probably why he took refuge in this place, he was somehow still connected to all off them while in this bird paradise. That being the case the boy was determined to master all of his clan's techniques and abilities before old age stole them from his memory. This would be the start of his journey to become the greatest Ningen no Tori to ever exist and to one day possess the Garuda no Bijon.
Back to top Go down
Aquila Karura

Aquila Karura

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: I believe I can fly...   I believe I can fly... EmptyWed Nov 01, 2017 6:24 pm

Being that he only had some many changes of clothing the boy stood shirtless in an empty open plain. The sun was high and rather bright, there was a slight chill in the air but nothing he couldn't handle. Not a soul in sight, a few small rodents scrambled from here to there. None of them stayed too long for fear of being eaten or maybe they just had better things to do. He needed to keep his clothes clean and in good condition until he got money or job. Which is why he decided to do his training half naked, even if the wings he was trying to manifest were only made of chakra he didn't want to risk having the fabric rip. Nevertheless nothing was going to stop him from accomplishing his goals. "Alright! Step one..." The tall white haired male said aloud to himself. He would being focusing his chakra in the tenketsu along his shoulder blades.

[2/5]
Back to top Go down
Aquila Karura

Aquila Karura

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: I believe I can fly...   I believe I can fly... EmptyWed Nov 01, 2017 6:25 pm

The boy closed his eyes to concentrate, feeling a slight breeze pass over his body as he stood completely still. Aquila began to feel a tingle in his back, taking this as a good sign he relaxed soome more and allowed more chakra to flow. Yet the tingly stopped, confused the boy gave his chakra a push and suddenly he could feel them! He had done it! He had two large chakra constucts that roughly resembled wings poking out of his body. "Check. Step two..flight." The male's words were lacking confidence but he had to quickly shake that feeling and keep the excitement. Birdes were happy when they flew right? The boy would find out soon enough as he began running across the flat grassy area. Maybe I should jump... He thought to himself feeling that he had built up enough speed. Sadly nothing happened, the boy tried hopping a few more times before stopping to catch his breathe but it was no use. What wasn't he getting? What did he do wrong? These questions floated through his mind when he suddenly got an idea.

[3/5]
Back to top Go down
Aquila Karura

Aquila Karura

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: I believe I can fly...   I believe I can fly... EmptyWed Nov 01, 2017 6:25 pm

The boy hurriedly rushed up a hill that led to a cliff. For such a smart kid this seemed like a really stupid thing to do but he didn't have any other options. It's not like there was anyone around who could teach him nor did he have the ability to talk to animals. Even if he managed to find the White Garuda it wouldn't talk to him because he had yet to become a Torikami. So this was it, taking in a brief and probably inaccurate analysis of the drop Aquila backed away to give himself a running start. The boy was confident that this would work because even though maintaining a steady flow of chakra was the last thing on his mind the wings had stayed. Hopefully his optimisim would be enough to save him if not he'd be in a world of pain. Not that he would mind it much, getting scratches and bruises was all apart of being a shinobi. Could one even call himself such if he'd never experienced a broken bone from training?

[4/5]
Back to top Go down
Aquila Karura

Aquila Karura

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: I believe I can fly...   I believe I can fly... EmptyWed Nov 01, 2017 6:33 pm

Crouching down into the proper running position Aquila took one final look at the path he was about to run. His eyebrows furrled and a serious aura befell him, closing his eyes Aquila took a deep breath. As he exhaled the male burst up from the ground running as fast as he could. The wind was ripping at his skin like dull blades, had his flesh actually been cut the wounds would exhilirate him and boost his enegry. In actually just the thought of the wind being able to cut him like that caused a surge to rush through his body. As he approached the end of the ground there was no jump. The boy simply leaned forward and spread his arms, coincidentally his wings also spread out to cover his wingspan. For the first few seconds it seemed like everything was going fine but once he was about one foot away from the cliff Aquila began to fall. The boy was in shock and didn't move at all, if he were in water he'd probably drown. What to do? What to do? *Duck* Duck? ..Chicken? These seemingly random and nosensical words "Quack? ..Flap!" After connecting the barely visible lines the boy flapped his chakra wings. It was hard at first but once he got away from the ground the guy was flying! Aquila would spend the next hour or two getting better at flying before resting for the day.

[5/5]
[Claiming: +10 speed for basic Torikami abilities]
Back to top Go down
Aquila Karura

Aquila Karura

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: I believe I can fly...   I believe I can fly... EmptyFri Dec 29, 2017 12:09 pm

Yesterday had been so exhilarating for Aquila if he was ever excited to train this would be the most excited he's ever been. The way the air felt around his body felt so amazing. Today the boy would be focusing on unlocking the wind release that not many of his clansmen held. With that, he would be able to do more with his Torikami and eventually learn feather release. He had already been born with fire release like half the clan, the other half had lightning. Most never learned wind because they didn't become ninja, so they had no need to use feather release. Aquila was gonna have to work his ass off to figure out the tricks of the clan on his own but it'd be an adventure and he's always up for those. Arriving at his training spot from the previous day Aquila did a few warm-up exercises breathing deeply in the morning air. The slight breeze had a wonderful undescribable outdoor scent that could only be described as outside. The kind of smell that would annoy someone that spent the day indoors. Cracking his knuckles Aquila was ready to begin, how hard could it be anyway? Sure he'd be crossing the elemental gap but learning wind before lightning just made sense to him.

[1/3]
Back to top Go down
Aquila Karura

Aquila Karura

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: I believe I can fly...   I believe I can fly... EmptyFri Dec 29, 2017 12:21 pm

Spreading his hand a good distance apart the boy would try to create a ball of wind between them. Expelling chakra from his palms down to the tips of each finger Aquila imaging the chakra swirling from the left to the right. He stared intensely at his hands as the minutes slowly went by. It started to feel like something was happening but it was just the sweat from his hands being cooled by the natural air. Aquila let out a sigh and plopped down on the soft grass beneath him, it was slightly wet with dew but he didn't mind. He decided to change his tactic, placing his right hand above the left he began moving it in a circular motion like rubbing a crystal ball all the while keeping the image of rotating air in his mind. A few more minutes passed before he grew bored of this, what else could he do? He then thought about what it would look like to move both hands and did that. The motion looked similar to making a snowball, both hands were moving front and back, left and right at the same time. Now he could see it, something was happening.

[2/3]
Back to top Go down
Aquila Karura

Aquila Karura

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: I believe I can fly...   I believe I can fly... EmptyFri Dec 29, 2017 12:53 pm

The chakra being dispelled from his palms was slowly taking form. But he didn't want just a chakra ball, he needed it to be made of air. Tensing his eyebrows he became super focused on molding this ball, he thought of what a tornado looked like. He would use that image to give a color and sort of texture to the wind. He would keep this up, with the constant hand motion, and before long what he imagined was what he saw. He'd done it! However, it wasn't complete Aquila would need to determine how much chakra he needed to force inside of it to make it stay without him moving his hands. The trial and error of this would take at least five minutes. After that he was able to hold it in either hand, he had even begun to toss it between the two. It would be easy enough to chase after a target and hit them with it but what if he could throw it. It was air, after all, it needed to fly. Baseball wasn't really his thing but he had learned to play as a child. Taking up the pose of a pitcher Aquila threw a curveball. It went about 12 meters and stayed intact the whole time, Aquila was very proud of himself.

[3/3]
[Claiming: Wind release]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I believe I can fly...   I believe I can fly... Empty

Back to top Go down

I believe I can fly...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings :: Minor Lands :: Land of Iron :: Three Wolves Mountains-
Jump to: