Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Daddy Azzy [Mission]  EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Daddy Azzy [Mission]  EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Daddy Azzy [Mission]  EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Daddy Azzy [Mission]  EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Daddy Azzy [Mission]  EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Daddy Azzy [Mission]  EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Daddy Azzy [Mission]  EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Daddy Azzy [Mission]  EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Daddy Azzy [Mission]  EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Daddy Azzy [Mission]  Vote_lcapDaddy Azzy [Mission]  Voting_barDaddy Azzy [Mission]  Vote_rcap 
Shin
Daddy Azzy [Mission]  Vote_lcapDaddy Azzy [Mission]  Voting_barDaddy Azzy [Mission]  Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Daddy Azzy [Mission]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Azayllyn
Genin
Genin

Daddy Azzy [Mission]  Empty
PostSubject: Daddy Azzy [Mission]    Daddy Azzy [Mission]  EmptyFri Nov 03, 2017 1:35 am

Azaire had only just finished his training. He was satisfied to have finally mastered the lightning release and was excited to continue his training with something else but he wasn't quite sure what. That is until Mr. Steven came running up to him from the direction of the village. "Ah good I caught you! Thank Goodness!" Azayllyn turned to the sheepish villager with a sigh. "Yes Mr.Steven how can I help you today?" The man gave him a pleading look as he explained. "Well I think I about found a good mother for my babygirl but I won't know until we try the waters, well she asked me onto a date tonight but I need someone to take care of Susie....." Azayllyn blinked once, twice, three times before looking the man dead in the eyes. "Mr. Steven Susie is 15 years old! Seh can't take care of herself?" The man laughed heartily. "Well maybe but she always has the oddest habit of getting into trouble when I leave her alone so I tend to worry! Please Az my boy! She's one of the few children here younger than you. You're like....her role model!" Azayllyn colored at the sugestion but finally relented. "Fine, when is the date and for how long?" "It's right now and it'll be about thirty minutes to an hour Thanks You're the best!" The man hurried him over to his home where Susie was waiting on the porch for them...

"Okay Susie what do yo want to do until your dad gets back?" Susie sighed and pouted at him. "I'm 15 years old! I don't need a babysiter. My dad is a massive idiot! Look here let's just play shinobi bout until my dad comes back?" Susie pulled out a full deck of cards and waggled them around teasingly. "Alright that sounds like a good plan. Let's do it then!" The played 100 games, 50 wins, 50 losses when Mr. Steven returned with a really pretty woman on his arm. "I'm back! Susie meet your new step mother! Azayllyn thanks for keeping an eye on my angel!" Susie rolled her eye's before greeting the woman friendly and starting girl talk with her new step mom. Azayllyn was preparing to leave when Mr. Steven pulled him to the side and placed 500 Ryo in his hands. "That's not..." But before Az could finish he shook his head. "Take it it's proof of a job well done." Finally relenting and nodding Azayllyn took the money and made his way back to the training grounds.
Back to top Go down

Daddy Azzy [Mission]
Page 1 of 1