Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Kimiko’s Remedial Training Part 1 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Kimiko’s Remedial Training Part 1 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Kimiko’s Remedial Training Part 1 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Kimiko’s Remedial Training Part 1 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Kimiko’s Remedial Training Part 1 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Kimiko’s Remedial Training Part 1 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Kimiko’s Remedial Training Part 1 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Kimiko’s Remedial Training Part 1 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Kimiko’s Remedial Training Part 1 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Kimiko’s Remedial Training Part 1 Vote_lcapKimiko’s Remedial Training Part 1 Voting_barKimiko’s Remedial Training Part 1 Vote_rcap 
Shin
Kimiko’s Remedial Training Part 1 Vote_lcapKimiko’s Remedial Training Part 1 Voting_barKimiko’s Remedial Training Part 1 Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Kimiko’s Remedial Training Part 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kimiko

Kimiko’s Remedial Training Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Kimiko’s Remedial Training Part 1   Kimiko’s Remedial Training Part 1 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 1:44 pm

Kimiko was a woman on a mission. She had things she had to do and things she had to prepare for. She took out her list of things to retrain and prepared to get started she picked a technique out at random. She closed her eyes and ran her finger up and down the list occasionally making small circles for no reason whatsoever before her finger finally stopped somewhere on the list. She opened her eyes to see where it had landed and was amused to see it was one of the hardest seals she'd learned in her younger days. It was what fate had decided. And she ended up going with the Five Element Seal. “Hmmm.... is this some sort of sign.....Aw Hell what do I care!”  And with that she began her training session deciding to start from the beginning. Chakra Infusion.

Kimiko’s Remedial Training Part 1 Latest?cb=20101007054326
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Kimiko’s Remedial Training Part 1   Kimiko’s Remedial Training Part 1 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 9:47 pm

First thing she had to work on was her chakra control, followed by chakra infusion. After starting with those two everything else could be dealt with separately. So the easiest way she knew to practice chakra control was using chakra enhanced strength to throw painful pellets at brats she found annoying, but most of the troublemaker kids that annoyed her the most had gotten into the habit of hiding themselves from her. So she’d have to settle for tree climbing. So she began climbing the trees jumping from tree to tree doing risky jumps and tricks that required delicate chakra control like landing upside down onto the bottom of a random tree branch or two. Next she used a unrefined version of chakra enhanced strength to ensure she still had adequate enough chakra pool for her technique. Finally she moved on to testing her chakra infusion skills. After deliberating this for a while she decided the best way to do this is to start with the water balloon trick.

1/6 Five Element Seal Training
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Kimiko’s Remedial Training Part 1   Kimiko’s Remedial Training Part 1 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 9:59 am

Kimiko left the training field to go get a basket full of water balloons and began practicing by attempting to make holes in the balloon while using her water chakra to keep the balloon itself from popping. This exercise proved a great deal more difficult than jumping through trees. The first balloon she attempted to use exploded immediately as well as the second and third one. However at the fourth balloon she had managed to keep the balloon from exploding as tendatively she took a tendril of her chakra and poked one hole in the balloon and attempted to keep the balloon itself still mostly whole but she cursed in frustration when the balloon deflated despite her machinations. She tried another and another getting steadily more frustrated as out of that frustration she threw a balloon at a tree before sighing and sitting down with a sigh. How had she ever learned this technique in the first place. Then she realized something....she was trying to hard wasn’t she? This wasn’t her style at all! That was her mistake from the beginning. Now this balloon would get a taste of HER way!

2/6 Element Seal Training
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Kimiko’s Remedial Training Part 1   Kimiko’s Remedial Training Part 1 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 4:25 pm

Kimiko glared at the next balloon she picked up, as if daring it to defy her and with a fierce growl she channeled her chakra in a rough and wild type of infusion as she poked one hole through the balloon with her chakra and with an act of complete will kept the balloon from popping or deflating with her water chakra. She kept the water inside spinning roughly like a mini whirlpool or a mini dangerous rapids. But as rough as the chakra was it kept the balloon's shape. With a howl of success she began poking more and more holes while keeping the balloon round with her chakra. She made up to 25 holes before the balloon finally spun out of control and after continuing to practice this from one balloon to the next After clearing out the basket the most amount of holes she had been able to make ended up being 42. With that done she moved on to the next part of her training which happened to be her specialty. That is training to do the actual seals. She would start with visualization. Luckily she often carried a rather large collection of multi-sized scrolls. She took out one of the larger ones and spread it out on the ground so that it resembled a large mat. On this scroll a pentagram was drawn with the characters for five different elements on each point inside a circle. Metal, Wood, Water, Fire, Earth. Each element served it's own restriction and it was important to visualize each one. So Kimiko sat cross legged in the middle of the pentagram and began to meditate on each element.

3/6 Five Element Seal Training
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Kimiko’s Remedial Training Part 1   Kimiko’s Remedial Training Part 1 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 4:48 pm

The first two elements would be pretty simple. Metal and Wood's number one usefulness was consistent with binding. Whether it was home's machine's or even prison cells these elements often bound things one way or another. So starting with metal she began to imagine a cage made completely of steel. This cage had many, many, many bars and it would get smaller and smaller until it was the size of a human heart. Inside this cage were dark ferocious monsters, both real and imagined, with an awesome amount of chakra. They snarled and growled and banged about in their tiny prison yet they could not get free. And Kimiko would think not. For this was no ordinary cage. This was the absolute metal prison n of Kimiko's own creation, they will remain ever bound so long as she lived. With that thought complete she could feel one of her fingertips alight with blue chakra as the first seal that was metal alighted on the scroll. With a smile Kimiko continued closing her eye's again. This time she imagine'd a beautiful fair-haired princess sleeping in a gigantic oak tree with a hole in the middle of the trunk holding the sleeping girl but also criss crossed with jagged wood that repelled all the mighty knight's and Hero's and cannon't and arrows and even the flames that stood against it as the kingdom tried to rescue it's princess. But they were unfortunate. The girl would never wake or be free because she was unfortunate enough to be entrapped in Kimiko's tree. There was no escape! And with that though Kimiko felt another fingertip and seal alight. Two down, Three to go, and then she just had to rewrite her formula on a smaller scroll with each seal firmly still in mind.

4/6 Five Element Seal Training
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Kimiko’s Remedial Training Part 1   Kimiko’s Remedial Training Part 1 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 5:16 pm

Kimiko thought next of fire and imagined a snake, A GIANT SNAKE, made of burning red flames. It wrapped it self around a huge imposing figuring wearing a crown and wreathed in shadows. The figure had previously been destroying some insignificant village or the other. But once the snake wrapped around it the figure could no longer make another move. It was trapped where it was. "Oh how the mighty have fallen Mr. Demon King." It may have all only been happening in her mind but even then she couldn't help mentally goading the fierce figure as her snake squeezed tighter every move he made to struggle. "Well I guess that's all I could expect from a demon lord even my father could beat." That's right, her father's often told her stories of his adventures as a ninja when she was a kid. Most of them were but there were times when he embellished and flat-out made things up. Kimiko was smart enough ti know when he was doing it as her father had known but she enjoyed the stories all the same and her father had continued to tell them. She felt the snake waver a bit as her sadness reached into her meditation a bit but she pushed it to the side and refocused quickly before the trapped demon king could free itself. With a sigh she felt another finger and seal light as she moved on to water. Her first element because she shifted and changed like the tides. Always and ever unexpected. Being in home turf this imagination would be more ambitious as she walked up to the broken throne of at ATlantis and sat in it looking down at the deposed god-king Neptune as he was covered in her own watery chain's traped and helpless in his own domain as she sat on his throne with his trident in her lap. "Wow Neptune," she laughed as she stroked a finger down his trident. " You really know how to show a girl a good time..." She gave a wink as the beaten king whined pitifully half in hate, half-in -longing. She laughed kindly enjoying the experience before she had to face her most fearsome element.

5/6 Five Element Seal Training
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Kimiko’s Remedial Training Part 1   Kimiko’s Remedial Training Part 1 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 6:04 pm

Four fingers and four seals were alight with her blue chakra. There was only one more seal to establish before she made the formula. Closing her eye's one more time, she immersed herself in the meditation. She was standing in the middle of quicksand and she was sinking. and sinking. Starting to panic she flailed about looking for a way out only to begin sinking faster. She began trying to stop the meditation, but she was already immersed. She couldn't get free. Suddenly from the distance a figure appeared. It was her, and she looked contemptuous and satisfied. She walked over slowly, aggressively and surely. The Kimiko sinking could feel herself begin to panic even more and then the other Kimiko arrived walking effortlessly across the sand. At this point the sinking Kimiko was chest deep into the sand when other Kimiko smiled calmly and spoke. “Why do you struggle so? What are you afraid of darling.” The other Kimiko pressed her lips against Kimiko’s and when she’d ended the kiss her expression was pleased and more than a little sadistic as she she stared on contently. “What are you doing? No matter how you refuse to acknowledge it this is you as well! Accept, accept who you are and don’t be afraid to let yourself be swallowed. Instead embrace it!” The last few words were an excited whisper. Suddenly Kimiko felt her expression change, then she felt a shift and suddenly she was the one standing over the sinking Kimiko and as she watched herself sink she could feel nothing but...Satisfaction! And the expression on the sinking Kimiko’s voice was pure bliss and joy as she allowed herself to sink the rest of the way. As she stared content at the sand it became glassy and reflective. In it was the formula she’d learned for the Five Element Seal but different. Parts and pieces would be different but it was still the Five Element Seal. Her version of the Seal! It was all hers. As her last fingertip and the last Seal lot up with her blue chakra she opened her eyes took a smaller scroll from her bra and wrote down the formula perfect from her memory then biting her fingertip she signed and sealed the scroll with her blood. Then she stood. It was done.

6/6 Five Element Seal Training
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Kimiko’s Remedial Training Part 1   Kimiko’s Remedial Training Part 1 EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 12:43 pm

Since There was no one else here to test it on she'd have to test it on herself. She poofed the small scroll then lit her fingertips up once again suddenly jabbed them into her own stomach. Ignoring the slight pain she tested it out beginning to weave a complicated set of handsigns. But when she was done nothing happened. She had successfully sealed her water release abilities. Then it occurred to her that she wouldn't be able to train any water-style this way and right then it was clear what she would be training next. She sat back in the middle of the large pentagram scroll and once again began to lose herself in the thralls of her meditation. She was once again surrounded by darkness with nothing but the cage before her. Once again the monsters began to growl and gripe at her, and once again she quieted them with a smile. Then from the confines of the cage came a familiar voice. "My Lady it is true we all have done many crimes against humanity and ninja kind and the blood on our hands hold weight, but how ever will we have a chance to make amends if we are kept locked away here?" Kimiko looked over to the cage and not needing to see who had spoke replied. "The Kyuubi my dear Kurama! You are all monsters and not just by name, and yet you ask for a second chance? Tell me Kurama do you deserve a second chance." Kurama's eye came clearly into view as he replied. "Everyone deserves a second chance My Lady, and I want to make amends for the things I've done. I regret it, I repent it!" With those words Kimiko smiled and raised her arms wide on either side as if welcoming a hug from some giant. "That is all I had been waiting to hear! If you boys and beasties truly regret your crimes then you definitely deserve a second chance. Everyone, no matter what type of creature they may be, deserves a second chance. Except in some cases but that's another story." With that the cages bars began to slide down into the bottom of the cage one by one as it expanded at the same time. Once all the bars had fallen a multitude of shadows spilled out and the darkness all around lifted to show a barren part of the desert surrounding the village. The shadows and creatures bowed respectfully to her as they waited to be dismissed. "Go peacefully, and Remember, I will hunt you down if I need too." The shadowed creatures and beings scattered in a flash and Kimiko felt her first fingertip light up.

1/6 Five Element Unseal Training
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Kimiko’s Remedial Training Part 1   Kimiko’s Remedial Training Part 1 EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 1:13 pm

Moving on to the next seal she appeared inside the tree the princess was trapped in and looked upon her sleeping form for a moment before speaking. "I believe it's time you wake up darling." The princess awoke....reluctantly. "But I only wish to sleep?!?" Kimiko felt her face soften and when she spoke she found her voice had softened as well. "I know my dear." She walked briskly over to the princess and kissed her forehead before sitting beside her. Her voice was still soft as she spoke. "You cannot run from them forever sweetheart." Kimiko looked deeply into the princess's eye's holding her gaze firmly and not allowing the princess to avert her gaze even though the maiden tried.. The princess's eyes began to tear up as she replied. "But....the things they want me to do....they're horrible! Our kingdom has been at war for so long, and just when a chance for peace comes along they slaughter my parents and try to set me up as their war puppet in an attempt to continue making our people suffer!" "Shhhh, it'll be okay child. Such a pity. Yours is a terrible burden for a child so young. But am I not the witch who held you safely away from your pursuers no matter they're strength? Am I not the witch who swore to protect your life no matter your decision? So if you feel so strongly child....FIGHT...and we'll fight together. I swear it, and I know you can do it and I'll be there every step of the way!" The princess sniffled a bit more before looking Kimiko in the eye's herself. "You'll really be there the whole way?" Kimiko nodded reassuringly and the princess stood suddenly wiping away the tears and squaring her shoulders. "Then let's go! We have a Kingdom to save!" Kimiko smiled and stood beside her. "As you wish my Grrace." And with those words the Oaken Prison began to rot and fall away until the two was standing in the grass surrounded by the remains of the rotted tree staring face first into a huge army as Kimiko smiled and stepped forward. "Your Queen has her orders for you. Get ready!" Another fingertip and another seal lit up.

2/6 Five Element Unseal. Training
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Kimiko’s Remedial Training Part 1   Kimiko’s Remedial Training Part 1 EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 4:34 pm

The shadowed village was silent as if in anticipation. Through his bonds the demon king turned ever so slowly towards Kimiko. And Kimiko gasped in disbelief and stepped back in fear. This was.....impossible right? “Dad?” Her voice choked on the word as rebellious tears threatened to destroy her from the inside out. The Demon King began walking forward still restrained by the flaming snake but taking no heed as he walked forward slowly until he was in front of Kimiko who took small slow steps back still shaking her head in disbelief. The demon king crouched to her and began to speak....in her fathers voice... “My little princess .” The demon king lifted a huge hand stretching the snake out and gently caressed Kimiko face with an oversized finger. “It is okay to hate me. I left you and your mom. Even though you felt like you needed me. But Babygirl you don’t need anyone. You are strong all your own. So go ahead and hate me, then love me, then mourn me, but in the end..... it’s time for you to let me go sweetie.” There was a kind smile on the face that mismatched it’s body. Kimiko could feel the tears really rolling now. She had NEVER cried this hard. Not since her fathers funeral. The demon king held her all the while flames and all and as she finished crying the flames began to flicker out with the last drops of her tears. And as the giant flame snake disappeared the demon king began to fade as well still holding her all the while. “Peace my daughter.” With that he faded completely and Kimiko began to fall and she embraced it. Hugging the darkness that enveloped her fall into nothingness. The third fingertip and Seal lit up.

3/6 Five Element Unseal Training
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Kimiko’s Remedial Training Part 1   Kimiko’s Remedial Training Part 1 EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 5:33 pm

Kimiko continued to fall for a while until she finally landed on a the surprisingly cushy marble throne of Neptune. Kimiko took a slow look around taking in the still chained Neptune and his ruined court. She sighed again. “Don’t look at me in such a way Neptune...... I know..... I look just like her right? Your deceased wife?” Kimiko sat up in the throne and bore her eyes straight into the god-king’s. “But.....you......she.....” Kimiko shook her head holding up her hand and continuing. “I am not her, but I know just what she’d say to see how far you’ve fallen. After all she’s done to protect them do you really believe she’d want you to go on trying to destroy humanity!?!? And even WORSE you do it in HER name! She’s been turning in her grave Neptune. I know how hard it is to let go of someone you love.....trust me..... I DO! But this is not the way to consolation or acceptance. No one gets better from this.” Kimiko looked down at the king who was now weeping openly. His deep falsetto voice echoed through his throne room. “You.....are...RIGHT. I am truly sorry. Just what is it I’ve been doing all this time. Miranda my sweet angel I’ve sullied you, how could you forgive me?” He turned his gaze once again to Kimiko the longing still there but at the same time there was something In his gaze that looked as if he was saying goodbye. “I never got to say goodbye to her properly. I know you too aren’t the same but...” Kimiko didn’t say another word she went to the chained man and kissed him passionately as one of the chains that held his hand and arm dissolved and he grabbed onto her like a lifeline. “I’ll be sure to make it a good bye you’ll always remember.” And with that it wasn’t long before they became a tangle of limbs. Every tender touch erasing another chain and another year of that god-king’s grief. It was truly a night he’d never forget. And as she laid back against the kings chest she felt another fingertip and another seal activate as she closed her eyes and once again became enveloped in darkness.

4/6 Five Element Unseal Training
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Kimiko’s Remedial Training Part 1   Kimiko’s Remedial Training Part 1 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 1:55 am

Kimiko opened her eyes to complete darkness as there was no-one and nothing around. Then suddenly a pearly set of pearly white arms reaching out. She grabbed onto them like a lifeline. They pulled her out and she surfaced taking in big gulps of air as she looked around. She was kneeling down on the sand with the other Kimiko smiling serenely down at her. "Look around you. There is beauty after the darkness. Look around you." The other Kimiko pulled Kimiko into her arms gently as she began pointing to the surroundings that she just noticed for the first time. "It's so beautiful.....It's just...." Kimiko looked around and they were surrounded by an Oasis. There was a beautiful crystalline lake next to the quicksand pit and beautiful palm trees filled with coconuts. The sky was beautiful and clear and fluffy clouds drifted up in the sky with lazy noon sun. "Look at it love. This will always be yours. In your heart and soul." The other Kimiko whispered this in Kimiko's ears and as Kimiko sat there in her own arms looking up at the noon sun that was quickly becoming sunset she saw the clouds arrange themselves in a new formula. Her version of the Unseal was written in the sky. She memorized it on the spot but to content to let go of the illusion she allowed herself to relax and fade with the twilight. Until she awoke from her meditation with her last fingertip and seal aglow.

5/6 Five Element Unseal Training
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Kimiko’s Remedial Training Part 1   Kimiko’s Remedial Training Part 1 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 2:14 am

Kimiko stood up still dazed after her intense meditations. She stumbled off her scroll as she wrote down the new formula and signed it with her blood. With a poof that scroll vanished as well and as she rolled up the large scroll she'd used for her meditation, she couldn't help but remember each and every world in her meditations and know that she would be touched by these worlds forever. She had unintentionally dived deeper into her own psych then she had ever intended to. With one last kick to finish rolling it up the large scroll poofed as well. "Welp I guess it's time to test this bad boy out!" With that said her fingertips lit up with a chakra that was a lighter blue than before. She once again jabbed her fingers into her own chest and she felt a feeling of intense relief as she felt her chakra began to flow normally again. "That's more like it yeah!" She flexed her hands whipping out a few water jutsu before testing both seals a few more times then she decided that this would have to be enough for now. Both jutsu had taken a lot more chakra out of her then she'd expected and she could see the day getting much later. Besides she'd been asked to do a few missions for the village. She intended to get those over with as soon as possible so that she could get back to her training as soon as possible. With thoughts of extra Ryo for drinks in her mind she set out.

6/6 Five Element Unseal Training
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Kimiko’s Remedial Training Part 1   Kimiko’s Remedial Training Part 1 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 9:31 pm

But before she could set out she stopped herself. It felt to much like quiting to stop now.  Besides she needed to work on her water-style and other ninjutsu. After thinking about it for a moment she decided to start off with shadow clone jutsu. She weaved a few hand-signs and after just a 10 second delay two insubstantial copies of her brilliant image appeared. With a wave she dismissed them before moving on to the body replacement jutsu. She set up a trap that she would set off herself and have kunai's flying at her. After all the preparations were done she set off the trap and as the kunai's stroke home a paper doll replaced them and thereafter exploded. Next she used Hiding in the Water Technique but it was hard to judge how rusty she'd gotten with that on her own so she just used the jutsu for a while before moving on to the next one. Transformation technique, tree climbing, and water walking was all still working like it used too. She hadn't lost her touch completely at least. Well that would teach her for entertaining that idiot for as long as she did. Dating never really ended well for her but she didn't care that much she could crush most guys who'd think they had a chance with her anyway. Well in any case now that the kiddie games were out of the way it was time to test the big guns. She would start with her favorite....Water Release: Dustless Bewildering Cover!

1/7 Trad. Ninjutsu Master Training

Last edited by Kimiko on Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Kimiko’s Remedial Training Part 1   Kimiko’s Remedial Training Part 1 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 10:12 pm

Kimiko breathed in deeply and out deeply, then in deeply, and out deeply once again. Next she focused on the water all around her. Which one might think to be a hard task due to her being in the middle of a desert village but what most didn't realize that deserts provided a lot more moisture and floating water vapors throughout them then it seemed. This is what Kimiko focused on as she sent her chakra out sensing the water around her. She could feel them the ever so tiny droplets that coated the air and she reached out ever so slowly conecting her chakra with each and every vapor molecule surrounding her. This was a delicate process that she had not done in a long time so it took her a second to accurately connect herself to the water molecules with enough precision to bring them together without overpowering them but at the same time using enough chakra to attract them. After practicing this enough times she knew she would be able to do it with an unbelievable ease but until then she had to take things slow and steady as she continued to push out chakra until finally she could feel her chakra webbed sufficently through the air all around him ready to be molded and weaved. Kimiko only just barely stopped herself from shouting with joy and ruining the entire effort she'd just expended getting as far as she had now. Now that it came to this she needed to get on with the next part of the jutsu. And that was weaving the jutsu together.

2/7 Trad. Ninjutsu Master Training

Last edited by Kimiko on Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:53 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Kimiko’s Remedial Training Part 1   Kimiko’s Remedial Training Part 1 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 10:43 pm

Now was the moment of truth and the truest test of her skill. Kimiko took another deep breath and began weaving the strands of chakra she had connected to the water vapor around her. She weaved, ever so slowly, in such a way that the reflection of the light through the water would hide her presence rendering her pretty much invisible by normal means at least. She had to try five times before she believed she'd got it right. She walked to a nearby man-made lake that the genin used to practice water-walking and looked down at it and she was very pleased to find she could not see her own reflection. However she wasn't sure if she was just seeing things due to over-training so she knew she'd have to test it out somewhere more public later. But for now she practiced the jutsu again and again until it became second nature to her. She went through it three times before she was sure she had it down. Then she decided to take a twenty minute break to regain some chakra before she continued to train. While she took her break she decided what she wanted to practice next. It didn't take her long to come up with an answer. There were after all certain techniques she needed to know if she was going to have any type of adavantage in a battle of strategey when she faced opponents stronger then her. Yeah that was right. What she needed was a good old fashioned clone jutsu and Water Clone was her personal favorite. There were a lot of strategies she had pulled off with nothing but a water clone and a handful of seals and weapons. Kimiko nodded pleased with her reasoning as she got up and stretched her limbs having finished her break. "Time to burn the midnight oil!" With that Kimiko began practicing her next jutsu.

3/7 Trad. Ninjutsu Mastery Training
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Kimiko’s Remedial Training Part 1   Kimiko’s Remedial Training Part 1 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 11:12 pm

Kimiko started by making a normal shadow clone and examining the way it felt and how she focused when doing it. Then she began to weave the signs for the water clone jutssu. She focused on those feelings and impressions she got when doing the shadow clone jutsu. And focused her chakra so that it reflected somewhat how it would be if doing a shadow clone but only making minor changes here and there as well as beginning to mix in her water chakra. It didn't take long for a tall exquisite figure to begin to form in a fluid watery form. But the clone got no further then a watery outline before collapsing. Kimiko blinked twice. "The Hell?" She looked at the wet spot that had been the beginning of her water clone and sighed in exasperation. "I don't understand what I'm missing. What did I do wrong?" She glared at the puddle as if it was to blame for all her misfortunes in life before deciding to try again. Kimiko once again weaved the signs for the water clone technique but to her utter frustration she found the same result as last time. "I DON'T UNDERSTAND!" Kimiko yelled at the puddle because the smug piece of crap was mocking her she was sure of it. She was just about ready to pick a fight with a wet patch of dirt when she finally remembered something she had learned back when she was first learning this jutsu from her sensei. "Now listen Kimiko an elemental or refined shadow clone differs vastly from the academey jutsu you're used to. But the main and most important difference you must recognize is that these clones are more PERMANENT. That is to say they're not insubstantial or at least if done right they shouldn't be. When making them you must make a good solid form and put a good chunk of your chakra into their build. Do you understand?" And she did understand. She'd been going about it wrong the whole time. How did she forget!

4/7 Trad. Ninjutsu Master Training
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Kimiko’s Remedial Training Part 1   Kimiko’s Remedial Training Part 1 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 11:27 pm

Kimiko focused once again on an image of herself made of water but this time she gave the image definition and weight. She added as many details as she could imagine that she knew about her own appearance and she added the weight of her form as well as the knowledge that she held in her mind and heart. She visualized a perfect doppelganger of herself with the only difference being that the doppelganger was made of water. After a while of focusing and solidizing this image and idea Kimiko slowly began to weave hand-signs for the water clone technique. This time the clone came out fully formed and perfect. It was hard to tell that it was made of water....at least until it collapsed. But Kimiko was expecting that. Remastering this jutsu would take a little more effort then that. So she practiced this over and over again until she could do it without having to focus at all. After she'd perfected her jutsu she decided to take another chakra regeneration break with her water clone. "So is it true that clones can have an extreme version of your personality?" Her clone gave her a look she normally gave everyone else when they asked her questions she considered stupid. "Honey.....I am your clone! I know only as much as you do. If you don't know the answer to that why in dust devil do ya think I would know?" "No need to get snippy ya bimbo I was just making conversation!" Her clone rolled her eye's. "Good job you're insulting yourself now!" Kimiko growled and released the water clone enjoying the rest of her break on her own. After she felt she'd regained enough chakra to continue her training, she sprang back onto her feet ready to keep going!

5/7 Trad. Ninjutsu Master Training
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Kimiko’s Remedial Training Part 1   Kimiko’s Remedial Training Part 1 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 12:06 am

Stealth, Defense, and strategies had their places. But there nothing like some good old fashioned raw attack power to make mamma's day. Her next jutsu to train would be Water Style: Tearing Torrent! It may have been a powerful jutsu but she didn't believe it would be as difficult to put together as the other two jutsu. But first she needed to re-moisturize herself. She stripped lazily, unashamed and never really one to worry about modesty she dipped into the lake and soked there for a while. After letting her skin reabsorb enough water to comfortably perform the jutsu, she got out of the lake and remembered at the last minute to put her clothes back on. "I wonder if some lucky goober got a lucky peek." Kimiko weaved the handsigns for the jutsu quickly and a torren of water sprang from her hand that she outstretched toward a nearby training dummy. The training dummy was instantly decapitated by the water pressure. "I wonder if that lucky goober would mind being my target practice....seems only fair." With a bloodthirsty giggle she performed the jutsu again this time focusing on controlling the direction of the water blast. THIS was not as easy as just performing the jutsu. Now that she thought about it she had never actually focused on controlling the flow of the water before. It was a mistake she intended to rectify at this very moment. So digging her heels in she began to perform the hand-signs again prepared to keep going until she got this right.

6/7 Trad. Ninjutsu Master Training
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Kimiko’s Remedial Training Part 1   Kimiko’s Remedial Training Part 1 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 12:40 am

Kimiko stared down at her hands with determination. She was excited to get going with this latest challenge. So after once again weaving the signs she struggled to impress her will upon the water before it ripped out of her hand but the water just blasted forward instead of curving how she wanted it too. "Blast it!" Kimiko tried again, and again, and again. Slowly with each new try she began to gain some semblance of control of the whipping and rushing current of water. "Now we're cooking with spices, Ha!" Kimiko shouted out her joy as she finally controlled her jutsu how she wanted. To test out her new found control she aimed for three of the training dummies at once. With a gleeful shout she decapitated all three of the training dummies with her water at once. She was ecstatic and happy and bone tired, but she couldn't let herself call it quits still...at least not just yet. There was at least one more jutsu she wanted to learn. One she had been shown by a chunin she'd beat in a game of poker from Kiri village. It would be her first time actually practicing that jutsu but she didn't think it would be altogether two difficult to master. it was a little trick called Hiding in the Mist Technique and she was dying to learn it as soon as possible. It had so many merits! But first she had better make sure she had solidly gotten down all the other jutsu she'd remastered. So after taking another significantly longer break she flowed through all the jutsu she had just learned minus the seal and unseal and did so as gracefully as if she was dancing to a tune only she could here. Yeah she was sure she about had those down. She felt like she was slowly regaining her groove as well. So now it was time to move on to the last course.

7/7 Trad. Ninjutsu Master Training
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Kimiko’s Remedial Training Part 1   Kimiko’s Remedial Training Part 1 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 1:12 am

Kimiko did a set of over-complicated hand-signs for the simple jutsu she intended to perform before raising her right arm high as she called forward a mist from the lake. However with the lake being such a small water source she also began releasing mist from he mouth as well until the surrounding training field was covered with mist. After that was done she walked through the mist luxuriously until she found some undamaged training dummies. She imagined that the dummies were actual ninja's trapped in her mist in she started to do a visual training so that she could use her mist effectively in a proper situation. First she used Water Release: Dustless Bewildering cover to hide her presence in case a wind user dispelled the mist. Next she erased the sound of her footsteps. Next she glided silently over to her first victim. Silent Slaughter Technique: Backstaber. She didn't say this aloud. Rather she thought it up in her head as she took out a kunai and stabbed the dummy she had snuck up on from behind right were a human heart would have been. As she did so she visualized the gasp of surprise and shock. The warm clammy blood covering her hand as she pulled out swiftly. The falling crimson disappearing into the obscuring mist as the sound of a body dropping would be heard a second later before muffled by the silence of the mist. There was no glee or sadistic expression on her face. Instead it was cold and hard. This type of bloodshed, taking another's life. IT was a necessary horror in the reality of a shinobi. One no shinobi could escape without dying themselves. The truths of this world could be cruel.

1/2 Water Release: Hiding in the Mist Technique
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Kimiko’s Remedial Training Part 1   Kimiko’s Remedial Training Part 1 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 1:29 am

Kimiko continued to practice in the mist. She blasted a dummy with a torrent of water from a distance. Then she sliced another with a katanna. Then she put another into a choker hold. Kimiko was demolishing these dummies with her new technique but it wasn't like taking on an actual opponent. So she made some water clones and shadow clones and sent them off in different directions with orders to mix up and change where they were while the original Kimiko closed her eye's. She waited thirty minutes for the clones to sufficiently hide themselves. After she began the hunt. The first clone she found was a shadow clone. The clone was wondering around absent-mindedly and obviously bored. Kimiko smiled at the foolishness of it. She made quick work of herself with a kunai through the throat and the clone went POOF. Next she found a water clone but this one was a bit more guarded. Slowly Kimiko slipped up to the clone getting just within in reach when the clone suddenly turned in surprise attempting to weave a set of rapid handsigns but it was too late! Kimiko had already weaved the hand-sign's she attempted as a blast of water tore the clone apart before she could defend herself. Suddenly there was a shadow from behind her as one of the clone overhearing the commotion decided to sneak up on her but Kimiko smiled and countered swiftly having the advantage of being the only one who could see as she'd changed the mists chakra so that the clones would be blind to her. With her fingertips glowing blue she stabbed the clone in the chest only to have it poof immediately. The other shadow clone then. And unsurprisingly the last clone popped up in perfect harmony with the shadow clone using the clones distraction to stab Kimiko in her chest with a kunai. Kimiko grabbed the clone by her long hair and gave her a deep kiss as a reward before breaking the clone's neck as it dissipated into water. "Well that about does it." With that Kimiko finally headed home finished with training and ready to bandage the one wound she'd gotten from training. It was a miracle normally she'd be covered in them before everything was said and done.

2/2 Water Release: Hiding in the Mist Technique
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kimiko’s Remedial Training Part 1   Kimiko’s Remedial Training Part 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kimiko’s Remedial Training Part 1
Page 1 of 1