Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
A string of missions part 6.  EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
A string of missions part 6.  EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
A string of missions part 6.  EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
A string of missions part 6.  EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
A string of missions part 6.  EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
A string of missions part 6.  EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
A string of missions part 6.  EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
A string of missions part 6.  EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
A string of missions part 6.  EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
A string of missions part 6.  Vote_lcapA string of missions part 6.  Voting_barA string of missions part 6.  Vote_rcap 
Shin
A string of missions part 6.  Vote_lcapA string of missions part 6.  Voting_barA string of missions part 6.  Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

A string of missions part 6.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaiju
Jounin
Jounin
Kaiju

A string of missions part 6.  Empty
PostSubject: A string of missions part 6.    A string of missions part 6.  EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 7:11 pm

Ozai woke to a single note nailed to his door, it was rather short "Please come to the weapon shop at your earliest convenience." Stretching a few times Ozai went about his normal morning activities. Pulling on his coat and slipping on his flak jacket Ozai finished his attire by sliding Kusanagi into it's sheath just above his waist. After cooking up a batch of eggs Ozai sat at the table and read up on the current village news before making his way to the weapon shop. Stepping outside the sun immediately caught Ozai in the eyes temporary blinding him until he could get his arm up to block it. As Ozai left his home the streets were bustling due to the nice day and he was swept up in the crowds. By the time noon had passed Ozai was done fighting his way through the crowd and took to the rooftops. Bouncing from one to the next Ozai had kicked off a few clay tiles before dropping down in front of the weapons shop.
Back to top Go down
Kaiju
Jounin
Jounin
Kaiju

PostSubject: Re: A string of missions part 6.    A string of missions part 6.  EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 7:28 pm

As soon as Ozai entered the weapon shop he was bombarded by a large burly man "Oi it's about damn time you showed up 'ere. I had a messenger boy nail that note to your door at like the crack of dawn. Here lately i've been getting some pretty sketchy shipments, it seems to be a minor amount more every single time. BUT NONE THE LESS I CAN'T BE SELLING MY CUSTOMERS SHIESTY WARES." At this point Ozai couldn't tell there was a mouth behind the mustache until a bit of spit came flying out when he was yelling. "Hold out yer arms." the large man demanded giving Ozai nearly no time at all before he dropped a bundle of weapons into his arms. "I can't say I trust this shipment at all and I need ye to go over to the training grounds and test 'em out or else i'm gonna run out of stock!" Nearly toppling over from the sudden weight Ozai gave the man a nod. "I'll do my best to get these tested and return them as soon as possible." The burly man put a hand on Ozai's shoulder "Thanks lad I appreciate this big time."
Back to top Go down
Kaiju
Jounin
Jounin
Kaiju

PostSubject: Re: A string of missions part 6.    A string of missions part 6.  EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 7:50 pm

The weapons shop owner was kind enough to send ahead and have some workers set up a multitude of training dummies at the grounds. Dropping the bundle of weapons on the table Ozai carefully arranged each of the 8 blades on the table taking his time to wipe them down and sharpen them for a few moments. Pulling the first blade from the pile Ozai took it with a firm grip and approached a dummy with an aggressive stance. In less than a blink of an eye, Ozai shredded the dummy into a gazillion pieces before placing it back on to the table. He would then continue this process for the rest of the swords using them on their own dummy only to find that two wouldn't be able to take the treatment and cracked. After spending some time examining the two blades Ozai could tell from his own experience with blades that the person who manufactured these blades purposely tainted the metal so that it would fail under pressure. Returning to the shopkeeper Ozai would begin to explain his findings "I think that you should find yourself a new blacksmith. All but two of these blades survived testing, however, I personally cannot vouch for you to sell them after determining that the other two were purposely forged to fail. It may be a hit to throw out what you have, but that is better than knowing that someone could potentially lose their life in a sword fight because you sold them faulty wares." With that Ozai laid each individual blade on the counter "I almost forgot you should also learn to take care of your blades and treat them with respect they aren't just wares."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A string of missions part 6.    A string of missions part 6.  Empty

Back to top Go down

A string of missions part 6.
Page 1 of 1