Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Anything for that Chakra 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Anything for that Chakra 3 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Anything for that Chakra 3 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Anything for that Chakra 3 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Anything for that Chakra 3 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Anything for that Chakra 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Anything for that Chakra 3 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Anything for that Chakra 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Anything for that Chakra 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Anything for that Chakra 3 Vote_lcapAnything for that Chakra 3 Voting_barAnything for that Chakra 3 Vote_rcap 
Shin
Anything for that Chakra 3 Vote_lcapAnything for that Chakra 3 Voting_barAnything for that Chakra 3 Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Anything for that Chakra 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-1
Clan: Hyuga

Anything for that Chakra 3 Empty
PostSubject: Anything for that Chakra 3   Anything for that Chakra 3 EmptyThu Dec 28, 2017 1:39 am

"So the Hyuga still hasn't decided to pay up didn't he?" Asked the tall red haired man with the two katanas on his back. "Boys it looks like we are gonna have to pay that shinobi a visit. If he thinks the rest of his stupid shinobi are gonna save him then he's badly mistaken. Let's go show him just how badly mistaken he is." And with that the large man got up from his unusually massive arm chair and four of his men followed him on the outside in pursuit if Kyo.

Unknown to Kyo of course as he felt like doing this he went to take a swim in the nearby river. Swimming was a good way to exercise muscles that you never knew you had. And it was because of that principle that Kyo decided to really push himself in swimming so he could really work the muscles he never thought he had or existed.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Anything for that Chakra 3   Anything for that Chakra 3 EmptyThu Dec 28, 2017 1:44 am

It so happened that Kyo a few days ago had intervened on behalf of a friend who was being bullied by these thugs who he had been paying for protection and when he decided to stop they came to show him the error of his ways.

Kyo had shown up and literally beat the shiy out of the men who had attacked his friend and sent a message to their leader that if he wanted his money then he could go become a male prostitute and make some money. The leader was furious to say the least.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Anything for that Chakra 3   Anything for that Chakra 3 EmptyThu Dec 28, 2017 1:50 am

Now they were on the war path looking for Kyo and he had yet to know anything about it. He sat at home building his chakra with meditation again when he heard a knock on the door. He got up from the floor and went to answer his door and there was his friend looking frantic and worried as if he had just seen a ghost.

"Kyo they are looking for you."

"Who is?"

"Remember those guys you beat for me the other day? Well their leader is with them this time and it doesn't look good bro. I think you should keep a low profile."

"Nah that ain't my style and I ain't running from nobody. Go and tell them I am at the riverside waiting for their monkey asses"
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Anything for that Chakra 3   Anything for that Chakra 3 EmptyThu Dec 28, 2017 1:56 am

So his friend left and went and told them. All he had.to do now was to chose in what manner to defeat this leader. Kyo knew nothing of the man but had worked too hard to let some punk come and defeat him just like that. He is Hyuga after all and he was not about to lose to some punk that he never even heard about.

He stood there looking at his closet since he wanted to know what weapons to carry. He thought about it for a second when finally he decided that he would go with Shinso alone. It was appropriate to bring Shinso to the party. So he put on his usual clothing of leather. With his sunglasses over his pair of pearl white eyes to keep the sun out of them.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Anything for that Chakra 3   Anything for that Chakra 3 EmptyThu Dec 28, 2017 2:07 am

So Kyo went down to the river and waited for them.in a meditative state. It was his friend voice he heard first from a little distance as he walked with them as they made their way towards him. As he saw this he said that it would be wise to get up and look the leader in his eye, tell him about the fact that there is no fear if him or his men.

The man was tall like he knew he should be. He had.long spikey red hair and he carried a massive sword. His entire body were covered with scars. Speaking plainly, to the normal man he was very intimidationg. Kyo simply pointed his sword at the large red haired man and there was a flash of white light as Shinso's blade that shot out and stabbed the red haired man and went straight through and through. Kyo stood over the man then bent down and spoke to the man in his ear.

"I aimed for a non lethal place. The next time I will pierce your lung. So that you will die a slow painful death."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anything for that Chakra 3   Anything for that Chakra 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anything for that Chakra 3
Page 1 of 1