Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Jaken’na Kokoro EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Jaken’na Kokoro EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Jaken’na Kokoro EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Jaken’na Kokoro EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Jaken’na Kokoro EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Jaken’na Kokoro EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Jaken’na Kokoro EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Jaken’na Kokoro EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Jaken’na Kokoro EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Jaken’na Kokoro Vote_lcapJaken’na Kokoro Voting_barJaken’na Kokoro Vote_rcap 
Shin
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Jaken’na Kokoro

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaken’na Kokoro

Jaken’na Kokoro

Jaken’na Kokoro Empty
PostSubject: Jaken’na Kokoro   Jaken’na Kokoro EmptyFri Jan 12, 2018 12:38 am

Jaken’na Kokoro Giphy
Jaken’na Kokoro 0OeODz3
Name: Jaken’na Kokoro
Nickname:
Jaken’na Kokoro GWSdYHs
Height: 6’ 3”
Weight: 175
Appearance:

A man of grim countenance, Kokoro is not so much a physically imposing figure as he is a visually interesting one. Though tall, he is lean and possesses the well-toned, athletically built physique that would be expected of a Shinobi. His body has just the right amount of subtle muscle and sinew to balance his stature between being the two extremes, and is covered by chocolate brown skin that is only a shade off of being 'charcoal'.

Starting from the top, his wealth of wooly, flowing black hair sweeps effortlessly across the air in errant frizz, curling and twisting at the ends around his features. The hairstyle frames his face in a manner akin to that of a natural picture, with the rest usually flowing in the air.

Though his face is traditionally manly, to a certain extent, his softer features show the extent of his experiences, as well. His jaw is prominent and sharp, his thick eyebrows are positioned above vibrant, greenish, brown eyes that effectively compliment to his crinkly locks, her broad nose, and sizable lips. Kokoro’s appearance as a whole gives off a nearly otherworldly effect to those not immediately familiar with her.

The clothing he displays is very reminiscent to that which would typically be found on individuals not particularly from a shinobi village, consisting of a dark kimono without any frills or detail that extends nearly to the ground, with a forest green obi wrapped neatly around his waist, as well as black hakama. At certain times, whether traveling throughout his village or abroad, Kokoro possesses a quite specific high collared, deep black flak jacket that shell layers over his normal attire.

Beneath this his clothes, Kokoro wears a pair of dark, formfitting shorts which cover everything down to the center of the thigh. Chain mail stockings of mesh-armor protect the length of his body with both a kimono and full length flak jacket above it and the hakama above the shorts, interrupted only by a ninja tool pouches secured to each glut. Within these pouches are also an array of ninja tools that the shinobi  uses through battle. Lastly, Kokoro adorns his head with a headband with the setting sun upon it. He also has many gold piece, Most prominently his arm bands and earrings are made of gold..

Jaken’na Kokoro EW0JlD2
Village: Kumogakure
Character Rank: Jōnin
Character Tier: A-3
Clan: Namikaze
Element: Fūton | Wind Release
Bijuu Roll: N/A
Jaken’na Kokoro IVLimad
Personality:

Being of overly shrewd and analytical mind, Kokoro, through decades upon decades of both ability and observance, is able to examine nearly every circumstance down to the most minute of details. All the possible factors and outcomes of a situation are taken into consideration before, during, and after placing himself into any situation, his main goal, perhaps, to always be the most informed person in the room. Given his immense amount of practice time however, Kokoro is exceedingly capable of exhibiting an unnatural level of professional stoicism, betraying practically none of the thoughts that race almost constantly to those around him.

Whether through the amalgamation of his impartial traits or through nature that is naturally adopted by those on the slicing and dicing side of the profession, it would almost always seem that Kokoro is dispassionate towards others. It is rare indeed that he find himself interested in the on goings on the lives of those surrounding him, unless to further his own motives and needs. In this sense, he has become independent from the dictations of emotional sentiment and has become completely propelled by necessity, responding in accordance to the priority of the moment.

This distinctively unsympathetic temperament, which is only reinforced by the fact that he is an unexpurgated realist and pragmatist, accentuates the seasoned assertiveness and authoritative experience that decorate the man’s outward personality, making him exceptionally straightforward and abruptly candid even in the most delicate and sensitive of situations. He is, by all accounts, forthright and direct.

Character History:

"My life, you ask ? Why, much of it has been quite a blur. An existence filled with damnation, pain, hate and battle. And I do savor battle. But there has been joy, as well. Maybe even a bit of this emotion you people call love. But it all started, I suppose, in the Western Wastes of Kaminari no Kuni. The people there called themselves the Mibu, vagrant camel herders that lived at the foot of the largest volcano in the land. They constantly rotated their civilization around the mountainous lava pit, avoiding the spills of molten rock and eruptions. Not many would be so foolish enough to live near such a force but not many know how fertile lava makes soil either.

My parents, you ask? I never met them. My mother, one of the lowly Mibu, died when she was bringing me into this world. They say my father was a simple passerby who was able bed the dame in a single night. Many called him a demon; they said he descended from the Namikaze Clan which discovered many shinobi secrets. He was apparently a beautiful man with long, bushy hair and green piercing eyes much like myself. I suppose I got my features from him since the Mibu had dark features, brown hair and black eyes. I was supposed to be killed by the people since my mother broke their laws by reproducing with an outsider and they thought me a demon since wind resonated from my infant body. Thankfully a "demon" fox was roaming the area at the time and abducted me. The fox didn't eat me either. The sentient animal taught and raised me as it's own, interested in my strength and struggle: maybe it was sympathy, maybe it was intrigue. Either way, I owe my life to Inari. That's his name by the way. A fun-loving, mischief bringing fox which taught me a love for battle and everything I know. Once I grew able, he took me on his play dates. Ransacking villages and taking what we needed to survive, it was a delightful time. He told me after a few years that he took me because I possessed an interesting power. I still didn’t have much of a clue what he's talking about. He told me that my body released an interesting chakra, unlike any he'd ever seen. In my youth, I didn't fret about such things.

After a while, I got tired of using my own fangs and claws to kill people as mine weren't as sharp as Inari's and thus on one of our escapades, I took a sword from one of the enemy warriors and I haven't lived without a blade since. After becoming strong enough to take care of myself, Inari would leave, wishing to handle his own business. I was thus left bored and idle much of the time and thus I began to look for powerful warriors so that I may fight and hone my skills. Hundreds of men, women and children fell to my blade. Not too long after that, many people began to know me from just a glance. I had apparently made a name for myself as a criminal.

It was many instances where many fully grown, well-train fighters would hunt me down and attempt to destroy me. They didn't have much luck, especially in times where Inari was with me. As time passed, I got quite bored with the Westerlands and decided to move East, nearer to the center of the land. Towards areas where the daiymo had much more power and his shinobi and fighters acted as sentries and guards. But before I left the lawless west, I decided to go back to the Wastelands near that volcano.

The Mibu still resided there, as shabby as ever. They feared my return, thinking that the Fox had possessed me and attempted to use me to kill them. That's very well what I was there to do but after coming to the place and seeing their poor, inbred faces, I decided to spare the weaklings. I had no more time sully my blades with the blood of weaklings. So Inari and I departed. But not before the sister of my mother came and told me about her and my father. She attempted to tell me that my father was still alive but I really didn't care much. The man had abandoned my mother to be killed by myself. The only family I had now was Inari and the only love I had was for battle.

So we departed. Around this time, I was the age of ten. As young as I was, I was able to kill fully grown men and had a reputation that lead many after my head. The dangers, moving East, only got worse. The further we moved, the more shinobi came to attack us. Eating and sleeping were even cut short for the sheer number of battles we were forced to engage in. And I loved it. These fighters and their tricks: the illusions and smoke and mirrors just got grander and grander with every battle. Ninja, warriors who wished to hide and trick their opponents instead of getting to business. Sadly, these men didn't know all I wanted was my blade in their chests. It eventually got to the point where many fighters would simply turn tail and flee when they saw Inari and I coming. Their parlor tricks simply failed work on us. Inari used similar tricks though, able to go toe to toe with those "ninja" with his own magic. This is about the time we were coming to the center of the land. The daiymo, probably scared to lose the power which he held, sent his strongest warrior after us. As if I wanted something as pointless as a throne and silly hat.

And so she came. Yes, "she" ! The daiymo's strongest warrior was a woman. Though beautiful, she was incredibly powerful. She was able to find us somehow without seeing us from a distance and once she came upon us, she targeted Inari and used a strange power on him, sealing him into a sword. Enraged and confused by these actions, I attempted to behead this woman only to be smashed into the ground by her superior speed and skill. Yomiko: I'll never forget that sweet face. She took me along with her, forcing me to have an audience with the daiymo. Interested with my power but untrusting of me, he ordered me to tag along with Yomiko to fight some sort of great monster. I refused and ordered them to return Inari to me so that we may leave.

All the lord's guards came upon me but before I could cleave through them all with my blade, Yomiko stepped in and knocked me unconscious, promptly forcing me to go with her without any other causalities. When I awoke, I felt quite weak. I looked to the woman who was hauling me on a horse drawn carriage. She explained that I had a power that caused harm to others around me and thus she used her magic to seal this power inside of me so that I may not kill anymore innocents. She claimed that Inari forced me to do the things I clearly chose to do. She thought me a pitiful child who was forced into crime by another. She didn't know me very well. This woman had effectively cut off my abilities and made me a "mostly" normal child and then forced me to go with her to fight a beast that threatened the entire world. Ha ! How is that for irony ? After a long talk about peace and honor, bringing together all the shinobi in the Kaminari no Kuni and all that mumbo-jumbo, she promised to release Inari and free us after this was all over. I agreed under the premise that if she was lying I'd kill her myself.

When we finally made it to the site of the meeting, we were greeted by many other great warriors. Many great nations sent its most powerful fighters to challenge this beast. All that power in one place excited me. It would have been a perfect time to test my abilities but they were sealed. That damned Yomiko ! This fighting collection of fools, set down and had a meeting about this beast. They lost a devastating battle against it once before. I was forced to stay quiet at this meeting as Yomiko was the messenger for our land and these other warriors didn't respect the words of a child. They had apparently already met to create a technique. More ninja magic. But this magic was great and take all of their chakras to perform. Before it could be achieved, the monster's attention would have to be averted. This is where people like me came in: simple puns in a game of chess.

Once the battle finally was upon us, Yomiko taught me how to unseal my powers so that I may combat the beast. Once I was free to battle, a mammoth demon appeared. I knew I wasn't a match for it. But if you know me when I go wild, you know I tried anyway. Clash after clash of my blade to no avail. The beast's hull was much too dense. And then it unleashed a devastating attack upon me. Surprisingly, Yomiko saved me and lost her left arm because of it. I was shocked someone would put themselves in harms way for me like that. To put herself in danger like that after only knowing me for this short period. She now commanded my full loyalty and subjection. She then released Inari to help. In gratitude for helping me, Inari healed the woman's wounds but was unable to return her arm.

Inari and I fought more fiercely than ever before but, even together with many others, we weren't a match for this strange beast. The special technique of the warriors was finally ready for use. Each of the five took their positions and performed the powerful technique trapping the beast and sealing it's being. But Yomiko never told me the attack would kill her.

I ran over commanding Inari to heal her. The old fox attempted but it wasn't any saving her now. The technique took too much of a toll and did too much damage inside of her. It also killed the other Gokage. Before she passed on, Yomiko pleaded with me to return to the land, telling the clans of this and work to bring them together. I was indebted to her for saving my life so now I would have to live my life to make her dream come true. This is the first time in my existence that tears fell from my eyes.

So we returned to the land and reported to the daiymo what had occurred and told him of Yomiko's dream. He took me in with open arms recruiting me to their village for my help. Many years have passed since then. The daiymo has since forced me to take on an advisor and entertain body guards even though I don't wish to be "protected". I was also forced to learn the basics of Chakra Control, which I never really had to use before.

In this time of peace and prosperity, Inari has become quite lazy, retaining the ability to morph into a katana thanks to the Lady, he decided to remain in this form at most times enjoying to nap as long as possible. I let the lazy bum do his thing on his own. I’ve outgrown the old fox. He’ll kill over in a couple of years. Now, happy camping, I have enjoyable fights to find
!"
Back to top Go down
Jaken’na Kokoro

Jaken’na Kokoro

Jaken’na Kokoro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaken’na Kokoro   Jaken’na Kokoro EmptyFri Jan 12, 2018 10:15 pm

—Done
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Raikage
Raikage
Lucifer

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-3
Clan: Jugo

Jaken’na Kokoro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaken’na Kokoro   Jaken’na Kokoro EmptySat Jan 13, 2018 1:51 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jaken’na Kokoro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaken’na Kokoro   Jaken’na Kokoro Empty

Back to top Go down

Jaken’na Kokoro
Page 1 of 1