Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Where's the beach bro? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Where's the beach bro? EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Where's the beach bro? EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Where's the beach bro? EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Where's the beach bro? EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Where's the beach bro? EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Where's the beach bro? EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Where's the beach bro? EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Where's the beach bro? EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Where's the beach bro? Vote_lcapWhere's the beach bro? Voting_barWhere's the beach bro? Vote_rcap 
Shin
Where's the beach bro? Vote_lcapWhere's the beach bro? Voting_barWhere's the beach bro? Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Where's the beach bro?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aquila Karura

Aquila Karura

Ninja I.D,
Tier: D-2
Clan: Karura

Where's the beach bro? Empty
PostSubject: Where's the beach bro?   Where's the beach bro? EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 11:39 am

So this is the land of the wind. Aquila thought to himself. He didn't know why he traveled here other than the fact that this would be a great place to practice flying. There was sun and sand for miles, which would be good for his pale skin. All this open space was great for long blasts of wind. He just needed to find another cliff to jump off of. But before that, he needed to alert the people of Sunagakure of his arrival. It would be bad if they tried to shoot him out of the sky because they thought he was trying to infiltrate or bomb their city. His journey hadn't been that long but with his complexion, he needed to get inside soon, have a drink, and cool off. He would also need to buy some sunscreen since he'd likely only spend time inside to sleep. Walking straight up to the guards Aquila explained that he wasn't a ninja, just a passerby. Whether they believed him because of his sincerity or his low level of chakra the boy didn't know but he was happy that they let him in. He'd probably have someone tailing him just in case but Aquila didn't mind, he had no plans to commit any crimes while visiting.
Back to top Go down
Zeeししし

Zeeししし

PostSubject: Re: Where's the beach bro?   Where's the beach bro? EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 4:23 pm

Suzu began to approach the newcomer. It was not often that someone she had never seen before came in. "Hi there!" she said, waving at the male. Her clothes were a long white shirt and a pair of brown shorts. "What brings you to Sunagakure? We aren't exactly a tourist site!"

Suzu half expected the person to be some sort of diplomat, and if that were the case, he was likely to ask her a few questions and then sort of just walk off. She was ok with that, something else would come up to take her attention. It always did.
Back to top Go down
Aquila Karura

Aquila Karura

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Where's the beach bro?   Where's the beach bro? EmptyWed Apr 04, 2018 4:38 pm

Aquila smiled at the female that approached him after he'd been allowed into the city. "Hi." He replied to her greeting. So far so good, it looks like these people are friendly. He chuckled at her comment on the village, not that she was wrong. This insane heat and lack of greenery and other pleasant landscape were definitely off-putting however thousands of people took up home here so there must be something great about it. "I'm learning to fly so I needed to come to a place with a lot of space and a lot of wind." He said with a bright smile although the girl would probably think that he was crazy. He didn't mind though he could always give her a demonstration whether she asks for one or not. Wanting to get to know this person more and make them his new friend Aquila pushed his question of where the highest and clearest spot is in the village. "My name's Aquila." He would say and wait for her to give her own name. Regardless if she did or not he would then ask, "So what do you guys do around here for fun?" Hopefully, the girl would continue to engage him even though he turned out to be no one of importance.
Back to top Go down
Zeeししし

Zeeししし

PostSubject: Re: Where's the beach bro?   Where's the beach bro? EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 1:46 pm

"I'm learning to fly" the man began, really only making it so far as 'place' before Suzu's face light up.

"You can FLY!?" she yelled out, running up to him. "Show me show me show me!" One could certainly imagine her having grabbed the boy's shoulders and to be jumping up and down. That is not what happened, she only stood close to him. But the excitement was not significantly different between the two situations. People interested her. She had had such a... repressed childhood. Truthfully, she had no idea what most other people could do. Her limited training with other genins was, well, limited. They were also genin, so she knew they were not the cream of the crop, per se.

But that was a different matter. Suzu, not one to slow down, began asking questions. "How do you fly? Is it flying or like, gliding? Or do you just fall slowly. Is gliding falling slowly? Or is it more special? Hey, what's your name? I'm Suzu!" You could practically see an unending stream of questions forming in her mind. Though she realized after a moment that... the man would probably like a chance to answer some of them! She took a deep breath and backed up just a tad. But that look of excitement was still plastered to her face.
Back to top Go down
Aquila Karura

Aquila Karura

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Where's the beach bro?   Where's the beach bro? EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 6:20 pm

Seeing the girl's eyes light up and then having her run over to him also caused Aquila to beam with excitement. Her abruptness stopped him from getting anything else out after that first sentence. She also demanded to see his claim to which he'd be more than happy to do. "Alright, stand back." He told her in case the wind caused by the formation of his wings was strong enough to knock her over. From there the male would build up the chakra in his shoulder blades and once that was complete they would burst out. Bright, white, and feathery his wings would be fully extended and with a few flaps, they lifted the male off the ground. He didn't know how high up he could go yet but being mindful of the other people in the area Aquila flew up high enough so he would be unable to knock anything over. While in the air he circled around the girl before coming back down with the wings fully extended behind him before he dispersed the chakra and bounced down to the ground. He smiled just as brightly as his wings at the girl before answering the slew of questions she began asking before he'd taken flight.

"I guess it's just like floating." He told her before collecting his words. "I flap but I don't think I need to. It's still pretty new to me but once I'm up there it's like second nature. I don't think I just do." He said with a chuckle unsure if that even made sense. "Oh and I'm Aquila." He said before trying to explain more. "They're just made of chakra for now but when I master it they'll turn into real feathers."
Back to top Go down
Zeeししし

Zeeししし

PostSubject: Re: Where's the beach bro?   Where's the beach bro? EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 6:25 pm

Suzu nodded and stepped backwards when she was told to stand back. She saw him concentrate, for however long that was, and as the feathers spouted from his shoulders, her face began to beam. First off, they looked beautiful. Glowing, feathery. Like an angel's (well, if she knew about angels, she would certainly think that). Instead she would compare it to the wings of the purest dove. But it still was not quite right. These were not a dove's wings, and they were not the same white as a dove. There was this magic about them. The magic was _probably_ large amounts of chakra, and some part of her recognized this, but the conscious part of her decided to ignore it.

And as he flew, she watched him go. Suzu was very much so a grounded person. She did not have an ability to fly. And while she could certainly run, flying was... not something she could do. Nor did she think she really wanted to. Yes, there were benefits to flight, but, like, the ground offers so much control of movement.

But she was still jealous. He looked so free up there.

'Just like floating,' he had said after landing. And she wanted to speak, but he continued. And she let him.

"I think it was a lot cooler than floating," she would say."And they looked real enough just now. I hope when you make them real, you'll let me see."

After a moment, she took a deep breathe. "It looked kind of constricting to fly here though, wasn't it? With all the people? Would someplace else be better?"
Back to top Go down
Aquila Karura

Aquila Karura

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Where's the beach bro?   Where's the beach bro? EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 6:44 pm

Aquila smiled when she said that he was downplaying his ability. "You think so?"He asked slightly rhetorical. "Of course, even if I'm not here I'll make sure to come back just to show you." He added in reply to her request, still smiling. "You're right, it was. You wouldn't happen to know of any open fields that could be freely used, do you? Or a high cliff?" He asked with excitement. It had been ages since he'd trained with anyone and even if she only watched him he'd be fine with that. And hopefully, she would know of a place although if she didn't they could always go looking for one together. If the girl were to reply that she did know where they could go he would ask her on the way what the locals did for fun. If she were to reveal that she was a shinobi of this city he would ask if there were any places or things that only the ninja here did. However, if she were to reply saying that she didn't know of any available space then he would ask if she wanted to join him in finding one. If she agreed to this he would then ask the aforementioned questions.
Back to top Go down
Zeeししし

Zeeししし

PostSubject: Re: Where's the beach bro?   Where's the beach bro? EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 2:18 pm

"Of course!" she said to his first question. And to the statement that followed, she would squeal a slight squeal of excitement.

Suzu visibly thought for a moment, and then you could practically see the lightbulb pop up above her head. With a very, almost worryingly so, mischievous grin, she reached out to try and grab Aquila's wrist and drag him behind her (though she would not mind if it was simply him following). "I know the perfect place!" she would explain (and exclaim). "But first we have to stop by the store."

It was somewhere near, but before, the store, that Aquila asked his next question. "Well, I don't know about most people, but I know what I do for fun. And I'm going to show you!" And after that, no matter how much Aquila prodded, she would say no more.

Stopping at the store, she would buy two thick work gloves and a large tub of grease. Cooking grease. And with these items, she would start heading towards the edge of town. As they got closer to the destination, Aquila would be able to see a very large staircase going up the rather imposing wall. It bent and turned and crept up the steep incline. And once she saw it, Suzu would point it out. "That's where we're going!"
Back to top Go down
Aquila Karura

Aquila Karura

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Where's the beach bro?   Where's the beach bro? EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 1:38 am

The girl's squeals had Aquila smiling from ear to ear, if he ever felt more like a child it was now. The tall white haired male watched as a light went off in her mind as she thought of an answer to his first question. His eyes followed her hand as it reached out to grab his wrist, it wasn't until they begun moving that the boy realized he was being pulled. He had been lulled in all of the excitement but her words confirmed that he wasn't being kidnapped or anything so he didn't get stiff or worried. I wonder what we'd need from a store? He thought to himself guessing that maybe she wanted to get some shoulder/knee pads and/or a medical kit in case either of them got injured. "Awesome." He replied when she answered his second question, he didn't know it but they were really close to the store she was taking them to. Once they reached the store Suzu bought a pair of thick work gloves, those kind of made sense. She also bought a large tub of grease which completely boggled Aquila. He kept quiet on their walk to the edge of town, upon seeing the staircase screaming death his eyes widened once more. "That's epic!" He replied half wanting to fly straight there but he'd never flown with another person and didn't want to leave his new friend behind.
Back to top Go down
Zeeししし

Zeeししし

PostSubject: Re: Where's the beach bro?   Where's the beach bro? EmptySat May 05, 2018 12:50 pm

Suzu was excited that Aquila was excited. She was also excited herself.

It was two steps at a time that she climbed the steps. She hoped that Aquila climbed with her, but it was a long way to the top and she kind of expected him to fly. But hey, she'd get to the top eventually. At the start, it was two steps at a time. That... kind of stopped eventually, but she still made it.

She sat a moment, catching her breath, and taking a drink of water (who lives in a desert without carrying water through the day?). Her legs dangled over the side of the wall, though the angle meant they rested on it, instead of hanging down. It was not a sheer wall, but it was steep, definitely not something you could walk down, not without using chakra at least.

After taking her drink, she laid her head back against the top of the wall. It was thin here, and the tips of her hair managed to tickle the far edge. A few scoots and she was looking, upside down, over the wall, out into the vastness of the desert.

"It's so huge. Sometimes makes me wonder if there really is anything else out there." But she smiled and leaned up, looking towards Aquila. "But obviously there is, otherwise where'd you come from?"

With a heave and a jump, she lander precariously on her heels, toes hanging over the inside wall. She put on the gloves and grabbed out the grease. Grabbing a bit scoop as she sat down once more, she rubbed it on the bottom of her shoe. The other hand then grabbed a big scoop, and rubbed the other shoe. Finally, one more scoop, and she twisted her hands together, as if washing them, but still wearing the gloves.

"Here we go!" she yelled as she... slid off the wall. Yep, just pushed off from her spot, planted her feet on the wall, and slid down. Her feet guided her while her hands provided the slightest push, keeping the rest of her body from touching the wall. She would swerve side to side, controlling her speed and direction. And boy was she going fast. It had taken several minutes to walk up the steps. She would be down the wall in a fraction of the time.

"WOOHOO!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-y70ZOSzE0&t=288
Back to top Go down
Aquila Karura

Aquila Karura

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Where's the beach bro?   Where's the beach bro? EmptyThu May 10, 2018 8:02 pm

Following in her footsteps Aquila climbed up the great staircase two stairs at a time. Part of him wanted to race the girl but the more he climbed the harder it got and racing was quickly revealed to be a bad idea. Even though he could've flown up the stairs he didn't want to leave Suzu behind, he also wouldn't have the experience of actually walking up this crazy staircase. Once they reached the top they both took a moment to catch their breath, being rather unprepared Aquilla didn't have any water but hopefully Suzu wouldn't mind sharing. While the girl laid down looking out into the dessert upside down Aquilla was looking at it right side up, the vast sea of almost golden sand.

When Suzu commented on it the tall male nodded his head and replied to her rhetorical question saying, "Very true." Then the girl jumped up and proceeded to grease her feet and gloved hands while the male stood watching, in confusion. What could she possibly be planning? He thought. Aquilla had an impressed look on his face when the girl was able to ski down the cliff using the grease although he wouldn't remain that way for long as he would summon his wings and fly down beside her.
Back to top Go down
Zeeししし

Zeeししし

PostSubject: Re: Where's the beach bro?   Where's the beach bro? EmptySun May 13, 2018 10:19 pm

Suzu did not mind sharing her water, although she was confused how someone could be in the desert without carrying any.

Regardless, as she was sliding down, Aquila did exactly what she expected and sprouted some wings, chasing down after her.

"GET A HOLD OF THIS!" she shouted as she started a spin on one leg. It was really quite odd. Her body bent its own ways, seemingly, keeping one hand on the wall, while the other leg lifted up and the foot still on the wall turned a full three hundred sixty degrees. It was a move that required an above average (though not inhuman) flexibility, and also a ton of practice. "I SKINNED MY ENTIRE ARM TRYING TO GET THAT ONE DOWN!" she yelled back, barely able to hear over the 'wind' created by her own rapid descent. "AND MY STOMACH!" She was still smiling, though it was obvious she was putting a lot of effort into not falling. This was not easy to do, and that was obvious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where's the beach bro?   Where's the beach bro? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where's the beach bro?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings :: The Elemental Countries :: Land of Wind :: Sunagakure-
Jump to: