Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Dummies, Girls, and Gossip EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Dummies, Girls, and Gossip EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Dummies, Girls, and Gossip EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Dummies, Girls, and Gossip EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Dummies, Girls, and Gossip EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Dummies, Girls, and Gossip EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Dummies, Girls, and Gossip EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Dummies, Girls, and Gossip EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Dummies, Girls, and Gossip EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Dummies, Girls, and Gossip Vote_lcapDummies, Girls, and Gossip Voting_barDummies, Girls, and Gossip Vote_rcap 
Shin
Dummies, Girls, and Gossip Vote_lcapDummies, Girls, and Gossip Voting_barDummies, Girls, and Gossip Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Dummies, Girls, and Gossip

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zaida

Ninja I.D,
Tier: D-3
Clan: Yūwaku

Dummies, Girls, and Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Dummies, Girls, and Gossip   Dummies, Girls, and Gossip EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 11:25 pm

Job Details:

Today was a good day. Sleep had been good, nothing had gone wrong at home, and her body and mind were at peak performance rather than worn down by any multitude of things that normally caused her to be weary or aggravated. While her friend, Miko, had been working at her mother's dumpling shop, Zaida had gone to the training grounds and practiced with the kunai and shurikens they allowed her to use while there. After a few throws, it had become clear that they were running low on good, undamaged, training dummies. Due to this she had gone to the training ground instructors and informed them of this observation. Rather than tell her to get someone to take care of it, they had told the young woman to find someone to help her in making a batch of new training dummies for the training grounds. They had said it would be a good experience for them, and that they would be given some ryo for their efforts.

Upon arriving at the dumpling and ramen shop known as the 'Hoppe Ga Ochiru,' Zaida would find her friend's mother and let her know she had a small mission for Miko and herself once her friend was off of work before ordering a small meal for while she waited. The food would be gone quickly, definitely before her friend got off work and came over to ask her what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Fumiko

Fumiko

Ninja I.D,
Tier: C-3
Clan: Jugo

PostSubject: Re: Dummies, Girls, and Gossip   Dummies, Girls, and Gossip EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 11:46 pm

It was an odd time for her to have to go to the shop, yet she had been there for most of the day, an odd thing for a young ninja who should be training yet the daughter figured that her family came first. Even if she wasn't close with her mother as she had been with her father the older woman was the one who paid for her and cared for her, if the small restaurant business they owned failed for whatever reason then it would be hard to keep the pleasant life style they had. Hand smoothing down the frilled apron a few odd specks of dumpling mix flaked to the ground from where it had dried, the fabric was a nice one, not one you would normally wear to the kitchen due to its rather floral patterning of lilac and white. Yet the apron was hers and it was what she wore every evening of work. Her mother hadn't been sleeping that well the past few nights due to a slight irritation of the skin which the doctors said would pass soon. apparently it was just a plant or something her mother had come into contact with yet the woman now had restless nights.

Pressing two bowls into her hand Miko glanced up as her mother gave her a quick kiss on the cheek motioning to the sitting areas where a familiar face was waiting. A grin lit up her face returning the kiss gained from her parent, with a soft ‘thanks ma!’ the young lady slid into a chair next to zai. With a bowl in front of each of them the aqua haired female offered her friend some chopsticks. ”Ma said I can go early, what's the occasion?” Normally about this time the other would be training for sure.

Back to top Go down
Zaida

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Dummies, Girls, and Gossip   Dummies, Girls, and Gossip EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 11:54 pm

The food she had ordered would come with a surprise, Miko. Her food was set down before her by the girl even as she offered her some chopsticks, which she would happily take with a thank you before she began to speak her response. "Wow, can't believe she let you have the rest of the day off! Means we can hang out for a bit longer today!" A mouthful of food would be taken in and eaten before she continued speaking. If there was one thing about Zaida, she got hungry even after a little bit of training. "So the training instructors want me to build training dummies for the training grounds and wanted me to get someone else to do it with me. They're paying for something that simple, and I figured you wouldn't mind hanging out with me and gossiping or something while we casually built a batch of them."

Zaida sounded excited about the whole thing, but who wasn't excited about hanging out with their best friend while getting paid to do a simple task? Only a fool would turn down something like that, and she didn't think either of them were fools. Another mouthful of food later would be had, the woman enjoying the meal, as she listened to whatever Miko had to say back to her. After their meal, they could walk around or something before heading out to the training grounds to sit down and build the dummies and chat at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Fumiko

Fumiko

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Dummies, Girls, and Gossip   Dummies, Girls, and Gossip EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 12:06 am

With a curious glance into her own bowl there sat a happy surprise, sweet a little smile flickered across as the warmth from her mothers thoughts spread through her mind. Sauteed vegetables across rice, something she adored and her mother knew that. A silent thank you for the excess work that she had done in the past couple of days. Gulping down her mouthful as the other has started to speak miko finished up what she was eating just in time to reply, "Yea its great! I might swing by later tho, after you go home just to help with cleanup ya know." Brows drawn together at the surprise which came every day by the amount of food her friend could inhale. Training dummies needed making and it wouldn't be that hard to multitask right, another mouthful got shoveled in and the great taste engulfed her in energy. Of course hanging out and gossiping while doing a simple task would be wondrous! With a vigorous nod she showed her enthusiasm for how the rest of the day would go. Scraping the last of it up Miko leaned back with a sigh, oh her mothers food was always so wonderful.

Fingers worked to release the apron from her as she slid off the chair and tottered slightly when standing on the ground. "Ugh that was nice, its good that we're not training otherwise I would explode!" Chuckling slightly as she hung the apron over a hook miko started wandering towards the door, there was no way that she was running or jogging anywhere.

Back to top Go down
Zaida

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Dummies, Girls, and Gossip   Dummies, Girls, and Gossip EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 12:13 am

Miko was definitely up for the task, and it seemed she was wanting to come back to the shop to help clean up after. "Well, did you want me to stop by and help out after we're all done? I doubt my parents will care if I come home later than usual if I am with you and your mom." Quickly finishing her food, Zaida would get done while listening to Miko mention she would explode if they had to train. A funny thought, as they would definitely not explode like that unless they had eaten some kind of bomb tag or her mom was a really mean taste genjutsu user and had used a genjutsu on their food for some reason.

Standing up as her friend did, Zaida would stretch a bit and yawn before walking over to Miko and the door. "Well, if you feel like that maybe we should take a slow walk together before we get there. I would hate to see you explode, and I would miss you if that happened! Who else do I have to go with me to the bathroom and out in public to hang out with?" It was the typical girl things they always did together, the ones most boys joked and teased about all girls doing, but they were still amusing things to bring up with her friend.
Back to top Go down
Fumiko

Fumiko

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Dummies, Girls, and Gossip   Dummies, Girls, and Gossip EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 12:28 am

The offer came only partially as a surprise, as of course after cleaning up it was likely that there would be leftovers which shouldn't be wasted. Glancing over to the other Miko have a short nod, "Yea yea that would be great! Thanks~" it would also mean that they would finish faster and she could get home a little earlier than normally. AS the other yawned and stretched miko lent over and aimed to tickle her stomach slightly. A light one, merely joking and all. A chuckle escaped her as the other spoke, of course a slow walk would be more than preferable due to the excess food that was contained within. "Oh I see that's all i am, a bathroom partner and a nice doll to decorate your arm with huh?" Brows raised with a slight smirk the remark was laced with playful sarcasm, something she only used around zai for fear that anyone else would take it the wrong way.

Standing to the side her arm pressed flat holding the door open. The street outside seemed moderately busy, yet the rush of foot traffic hadn’t arrived. A quizzical look was cast towards the other as Miko started to contemplate their mission further. It was a question that had been balanced on their tongue. She spoke as soon as the two of them started walking
“Have you ever made the training dummies before? I really don’t know how”
Nervous, a slight laugh and awkward glance to the side indicating her discomfort with her lack of knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Zaida

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Dummies, Girls, and Gossip   Dummies, Girls, and Gossip EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 12:41 am

Zaida was glad that her friend was okay with her helping out later. It gave her more time to be with Miko, who had almost made her blush with the stomach tickle that she had done during Zaida's yawning stretch. Somehow managing not to blush, just doing a small giggle and a playful slap, the young woman would mask it as an amusing act. The playful sarcasm from the other was a welcome relief, it was hard to find someone willing to be witty with her after all, and there was always something Zaida was planning to say back at times like this. "Well, I'm sure I could find other uses for you. Though I do enjoy how decorative you can be.~" The singsong in the last part was followed by a laugh as she walked out the door that Miko held open for her.

The next question was one that almost surprised her, though that was hidden behind a smile as she listened to her friend ask about making training dummies. Slowly stepping out onto the street, walking alongside Miko as was normal for them, the woman would give a reply. "Well, it's really not that hard to do. They generally have all the materials for it, wood cloth and such, and we really just have to stitch them up so they look at least similar to the others we normally beat on day after day. I doubt they'll be upset if some are a bit derpy looking, but we should get the hang of it quickly." A hand would reach out to Miko, a hand asking for hers so they could walk hand-in-hand.
Back to top Go down
Fumiko

Fumiko

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Dummies, Girls, and Gossip   Dummies, Girls, and Gossip EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 12:58 am

Sure that she could find other uses for me, with a roll of her eyes the youth grinned. Yes of course, no doubt Zai would ask her to start cleaning on behalf of her or something, there was no way i the world that Miko was going anywhere near that closet of hers. Decorative. Flicking her braid over her shoulder a blush crossed across Mikos cheeks, of course she was decorative, she looked quite fine indeed. "You aren't half bad either but that hair Im still not sold on it." Partially a joke yet it was still in her amusing tone. As they were out into the street miko inclined her head slightly, slowing slightly till their paces matched the sound of two shoes melding into one single step. It wasn't hard, which was a good thing because then they could chat about things and gossip about the general state of the village, society and the world.

As long as they had the materials, wood and fabric seemed like it wouldn't be too hard to form into a training dummy. Stitching everything up till it looked vaguely similar and close enough to a human shaped form. Of course it wouldn't matter too much since they would soon get beaten up by enthusiastic and unenthusiastic trainees alike. Nodding slightly a smile settled calmly across her face as the duo linked hands, steps father, a nice silence settled across their travels as she enjoyed the general feeling of being in Zai's presence. A halfhearted question, merely said for making conversation as the training grounds came into view. "So how's your day going?"
Back to top Go down
Zaida

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Dummies, Girls, and Gossip   Dummies, Girls, and Gossip EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 1:14 am

The blush that came across Miko's face could only be described as cute, even if the other girl thought it was embarrassing to be caught doing such a thing. The slight 'insulting' joke that was given to her made her smile but still had her ask a question about it at the same time. "Hey now! What's wrong with my hair, I thought you liked it this way! You think a different style would change your mind? I'm all ears." The same joking tone would be in her voice as well, making sure it was clear she realized it was still a joke; even if partially one. The two would walk in sync with each other, their steps sounding as one if anyone walking the streets were listening for such a thing, and their slow walk towards the training grounds would be filled with general chatter as they relaxed after the good meal they had just finished before leaving the shop.

As they started to get about halfway there, her friend would ask her how her day was going so far. Knowing there was no sense in keeping anything secret Zaida simply told her everything. "Well, other than my mother's continued insistence on training from home for scent genjutsu it's been pretty good. Both of them went to teach lessons at the academy, for the usual genjutsu the beginners were supposed to learn and said I could do whatever today after the usual practice I do. Other than that it was just the training grounds. Well, that and seeing my favorite person at the dumpling shop." The smile on her face was wide, eyes bright as she spoke, as she said the entirety of it. Her life was not one full of sorrow and fear like so many others, something she knew was rare and that she took for granted while it stayed that way.
Back to top Go down
Fumiko

Fumiko

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Dummies, Girls, and Gossip   Dummies, Girls, and Gossip EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 1:35 am

What was wrong with her hair? Peering slightly the youth grinned, moving her other hand to flick at her friends locks. They were okay, not quite as soft as she would have liked yet at least it wasn't too bad. Although it would be preferable if it were just shorter or longer, that way it would be interesting to mess with yet at this length she could hardly play with her friends hair. It was preferable that she could, seeing as Zai's hair was the only thing that she would be allowed to mold. It had been nice, even if they had to stop here the chat they had was be rather nice, relaxing and sweet it had calmed her slightly. Training from home for sent jutsu, yea that would make sense, it would benefit her of course, and any training would be a great help to her friends growth. Teach lessons at the academy, it was quite nice to see that Zai was in good hands as the aqua haired female had a strange feeling that it wouldn't be long until her partner stood as strong as a small village.

Training, practice and more training it seemed that the young woman was so dedicated to her life and future. "Aw that's sweet, your favourite person that's sweet. I quite like working there as it gives me a chance to see my favorite person" A smile graced her face as she replied to her close companion. Yet the others expression seemed vague, distant and distorted it all seemed quite wrong. Almost too perfect and pure, she wanted this moment to stay like this forever. Brushing herself off lightly the young woman motioned towards the training ground direction. "we should hurry." No use in being late.
Back to top Go down
Zaida

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Dummies, Girls, and Gossip   Dummies, Girls, and Gossip EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 2:16 am

Well, what was wrong with her hair? Was Miko really going to leave her hanging? After she had asked, even if it was all a joke? Her mind would race as she tried to figure out what was wrong with it. Did she need to cut her hair, was it too long for her? Or maybe it was too short and she needed to let it grow out more than she usually did. Maybe it was the style or even the color of her hair that was causing her friend to say what she had. Did she need to braid her hair? Or maybe she could layer it like some of the other girls. Or maybe Miko wanted to see something extreme if she was into that style of hair. Either way, Miko was speaking again so she needed to pay attention!

"Well, I can't help if we mesh so well together! But I'm glad you feel the same! And why should we hurry? We have basically all day to get these training dummies done! They won't take but an hour or so to get done once we get it down to a science!" Zaida may not be perfect at making them, but she was sure her and Miko could get it done quickly once they arrived. Easy money!
Back to top Go down
Fumiko

Fumiko

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Dummies, Girls, and Gossip   Dummies, Girls, and Gossip EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 2:38 am

Although she had brushed it off the thought lingered in her mind, she spent every few seconds imagining what she could do with the short choppy yet intriguing hair that her friend had. Of course there were a few things that she could do, little braids at the sides of her face would frame it nicely, perhaps running back into a little ponytail would look good as well. nevermind it didn't matter, she could think about hair later, although perhaps she could sneakily give Zaida a hair care gift or present at some point. She couldn't help if they meshed so well together, what an odd choice of wording indeed. "Well I don't know exactly why we should hurry, but surely it would be best if we didn't keep the sensei's waiting?" Yet even her own answer a half hearted, not really understanding why she had suggested picking up the pace. As a contradiction to her own words the young woman slowed her pace slightly.

"So um, do you want to go clothing shopping one day? there is a new boutique that's opened up, it sounds fancy but that place is really quite moderately priced. And they have a massive range of coating types and styles. All the way from childrens to adults clothes and costumes." With a hopeful glance she prodded at the subject, hoping for at least a yes, she had gone past it before, yet some of the clothes seemed rather inappropriate and overbearing hence the invitation to accompany her that she had extended to Zai, whilst the girl with the braided hair merely wanted to look over their blouses from the display window she had seen a rather shocking amount of sequences and feathers in odd places as if they were enhancing certain areas.
Back to top Go down
Zaida

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Dummies, Girls, and Gossip   Dummies, Girls, and Gossip EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 3:27 am

With the hair stuff slipping to the back of her mind, something to dwell and worry about later on when she was in bed alone, the woman would slow down as Miko did. Clearly, she was not even sure of her own words if she wanted to mention hurrying to get there and then slowing down at the same time. "Yeah, though I think they did it as more of a way to keep from having to do it themselves, so I don't think its a huge rush for us as long as we get it done today. Let's just take our time and have fun. It's not often we get to do that in between training and missions anymore!"

Alongside talking about the job, Miko would ask her about what sounded like a date if she had not been her best friend. While a date would be nice, she wouldn't refuse if from such a cute girl, the idea of just going with her there was something that sounded like a great time! Especially if they could try clothes on and tell the other how it looked! "You bet I will go with you! It doesn't even just have to be one day. Any day we've got nothing planned we can totally go and try on some clothes and shop around!" Zaida had no problems going shopping. Maybe she would even find something to put on her everyday clothing when she was not wearing her clothing for training or missions.
Back to top Go down
Fumiko

Fumiko

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Dummies, Girls, and Gossip   Dummies, Girls, and Gossip EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 3:49 am

Her mind was a mess, she had to sort herself out and straighten it all out. With a shake of her head miko fiddled with her braid, the motion seemed to always calm her down, yet now with both of her hands taken she had nothing to push back a stray lock that had broken free from the grasp of her braid. She could leave it, never mind, with everything swirling around it would bound to be that she would make a mistake at some point and slip up, say something wrong where she shouldn't or answer without thinking. Gosh it was likely that she would consent to something without meaning to, imagine if she agreed to clean the toilets or something maddening like that! The other had started to speak, re-positioning her hand slightly miko relaxed a little, she had Zai here. "Yea yea that sounds good, we can relax and spend some time together instead of how we normally are always jumping about in a never ending cycle of training and missions with hardly a moment to be ourselves." Without meaning to she had spoken quite a lot, the apologetic smile spreading across her face her head dipped slightly, not that Zai would mind too much, yet the apology was more of a formality.

She would come! gratefully her gaze swept down to her feet. "Thank you! I've been meaning to go but it seems a little odd. I just didn't feel comfortable going in." Yea shopping sounded fun. Her mind wandered, enhanced by the natural beauty of nature around them as she could slightly feel her body snagging chakra from around her, like baby hands in a store which pulled one thing off from each shelf.
Back to top Go down
Zaida

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Dummies, Girls, and Gossip   Dummies, Girls, and Gossip EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 4:25 am

She was glad to have a friend like Miko. They felt the same about a lot of things, even if the two of them had opposite temperments from each other most of the time. While Zaida was open, wordy, always social with others, Miko always seemed to be the one being quiet and apologetic. It was like she was afraid of offending others with any word she said, which was a sad thing to see from her friend with no way of stopping it without offending her herself. It was good that she got a little more vocal, speaking more about what she was thinking. Sometimes it was good to do such things rather than keep it all in your own mind to leave to your own devices. "Hey now, what did I tell you about apologizing to me? It's fine for you to talk with me, I'm not going to be upset unless you really try to do that to me. Though even then I might find whatever amusing and not really take it as an insult in the end." Zaida wasn't kidding about that last part, she had done it a lot when in the academy! Miko's excitement about her saying she would go with her was almost palpable, the woman's gaze going down to her feet while she thanked Zaida for saying she would go.

Just before the two would get to the training hall, something would catch Zaida's attention from the corner of her eye; a stray puppy that had gotten loose! Stopping in her tracks, hoping Miko realized she stopped so it did not get either pulled or jarred, the woman would call out why she had stopped even as she pointed at the puppy. "Oh my god it's a puppy! Miko, let's go play with it for a moment! The sensei's can wait a few more minutes!"
Back to top Go down
Fumiko

Fumiko

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Dummies, Girls, and Gossip   Dummies, Girls, and Gossip EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 5:54 am

She noticed little difference in the other young women who always seemed so strong and well supported, structures in such a way that she would never fall. Whilst she herself seemed happy to stay silent at silence rarely harmed another, or atleast silence was less hurtful than words. Yet there was no doubt in the fact that she enjoyed it when others spoke more often as it gave her a better idea as to how she should act to please them. Head tilted to the side her hair swung slightly, it was nice when Zai spoke, she had a voice which seemed comforting and soothing, as if the words would become personified and wrap her up in a blanket of warmth and security. Oh yea apologizing, it was only a natural thing to do tho since apologizing kept everyone on good terms. Awkward, her feet missed a beat and a grim smile turned her lips crooked. Teeth out of line it felt ood. Of course she had to stop. "yea I will its just, I do it with everyone else so sometimes it slips through" She had almost apologize for apologizing, thankfully managing to catch herself before speaking otherwise Zai would have crucified her.

Having been lost in her own mind, the extensive imagination which she held leading her deeper into oblivion and a space where she could rarely return from, the young woman's screeches brought her back. She rarely heard Zai make such a sound as few things could make the female scream. Oh a puppy, a bundle of happiness love friendship and expenses bundled up all in a rather adorable mass of fur. "Oh my it's quite cute, don't crowd it tho!" Due to working at a restaurant they got quite a number of the four legged furred little meat sacks running up to their door.
Back to top Go down
Zaida

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Dummies, Girls, and Gossip   Dummies, Girls, and Gossip EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 11:43 pm

Miko would mention that it was an accident that she was apologizing to Zaida. It was not just for her that she wanted her to stop doing it with. Zaida wanted her to stop being so apologetic with everyone in general. If she stayed like that she had a good chance of being abused, used, and taken advantage of if Miko stayed that way. But all of that was not pushed to the back of her mind for the time being. There was a puppy! A cute little puppy! Even Miko would say that it was cute and tell her not to crowd it alongside it. "It's just us, and it's a cute little puppy! We'll be fine!" With that she would begin to pull her friend over to the puppy even as she began to talk in what most people thought was a different language.

"Hey there puppy wuppy! Ah-how are you little guy!" Zaida would release her grip on Miko and crouch down to where the puppy was, the young canine looking up at her with little yapping noises that were too cute to be afraid of. The little butt of the dog waggled as it looked at the two of them and tried to sound like it was angry and vicious. It was too cute to be so, and soon it would begin rolling and moving around like it wanted to play. How did Miko feel about this? Would she just sit back and watch as Zaida had all the fun?
Back to top Go down
Fumiko

Fumiko

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Dummies, Girls, and Gossip   Dummies, Girls, and Gossip EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 5:23 am

The puppy was cute, yet it reminded her at how she lacked a proper pet of her own. Well of course she had that flying squirrel which had been brought home by her after that one afternoon, yet the squirrel hadn't been that active and seemed to mostly be sleeping due to the intense trauma it had experienced on that terrible day. She had met Chibiya Ayamo that day, perhaps the name was a little off but the panda carer stayed fairly well in her mind. Just the two of them, yes the two of them that seemed nice. Eyes closed momentarily as her mind flooded peaceful thoughts into her system. Head turned backwards and gaze lifting upwards the world seemed to slow. Just her and them alone in the world, a pathway curling around a tree which blossomed. It all seemed a little too perfect and sweet. Jerked out of it as her hand was yanked towards the meatloaf. Oh right, just her and Zaida with a pupper. Smiling slightly, her lips pulled back into some form of a soft smile Miko extended her hand to the energetic animal who happily started sniffing the foreign object before slobbering across her palm and taking the young woman's hand in its tiny mouth.

It didn't hurt, tiny little teeth had little impact upon her skin. Almost ticklish as they gripped her softly, indeed it was all very comfortable, the three of them relaxing in the street a moment she had seemed to ignore the canine. Although it was possible the thought of abandoning something so sweet for even just a moment paid her deeply. No no absolutely not, a few steps and the bushed rose around her as if they were barricades which had formed to blockade her in. Snatched up her prize poked into her skin the odd texture causing slight agitation. Strides took her back to where the duo scuffled, a warmth killing her as the zaight of Zaida relaxing and enjoying life consumed all of her view. A small stick was held in her hand, thick and solid the knotted and twisted wood would be able to withstand the curious bites of a young dog. Offering the prize up within seconds the one with the wagging tail had started to slobber across its beautiful bark. Chuckles, escaping her only just a little at first they bubbled out within moments breaking up her speech pattern. "You seem to enjoy playing with the puppy, of he is just so adorable right!" Moving slightly one hand covering her mouth and nose shading them from view as welling up from her eyes was tears of enjoyment, her second hand fanning the air the genin glanced over in hopes of catching Zaida's eye.
Back to top Go down
Zaida

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Dummies, Girls, and Gossip   Dummies, Girls, and Gossip EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 2:59 am

The puppy just kept getting CUTER. Zaida was swooning over the little creature, enraptured in every tiny little detail about it as it began to sniff and munch on her best friend. When Miko stepped away Zaida did not ask where she was going. Instead, she would continue to focus on the puppy and play with it using her hands. Little nibbles did not mean much to her, not when it was coming from a cute little canine that did not know better than to just chomp down in the heat of a playful moment! Her friend would be gone for an indeterminate amount of time before coming back with a stick that the puppy was attracted to like a moth to a flame. Bite after bite to try and eat the wooden object would fail, leaving little marks left by even smaller teeth.

During this, Miko would talk and mention a few things about her enjoyment of the puppy as well as how adorable it was. The motion from Miko would allow her to see her friend tearing up in enjoyment while fanning her face, which had definitely gotten her attention. "I know! It's the second...no third cutest thing I know of!" The woman's face was a mixed ball of happy and tearfully excited about the current events. Of course, if Miko thought about the comment the would realize that the two before the puppy was them. Miko was number one, and then Zaida. Sure she was full of herself when it came to her image, but she knew she was not as cute as her best friend.
Back to top Go down
Fumiko

Fumiko

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Dummies, Girls, and Gossip   Dummies, Girls, and Gossip EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 5:28 am

Puppies, something that the majority of people could call adorable ad happily spend time around, even if one themselves did not wish to own a canine it was hard to defy the look which had been aptly named as 'Puppy eyes.' Their soft fur was a very comforting object which one could sink into and bury their problems in, a puppy in all it was warmth could be the best snuggle partner possible. Its cute little eyes flopped over to the side, little bits of paper which had been unfolded and folded into origami so that even when smoothed out it still bent. Glad indeed that the stick as his prized possession and had finally released her hand for good, at first she had worried too much that the fluffy creature would become attached for surely the wee thing would have a fun out there.

Second? Third? Did Zaida have a list, scrutiny for her best friend had set ito her face deeply. Always unsure of what the woman had developed into next Miko scrutinized the partner who she held great confidence. "You have some sort of list I see, well what else is on this wondrous list? And how long is this list exactly." It had all sort of been vomited from her brain to her mouth at an extraordinary rate. She would have a list, possibly one to ten, or perhaps to twenty five or even stretching it at fifty. Although fifty things she liked about something for was rare.
Of course they could spend time with the puppy who was oh so adorable, their job was quite a relaxed one, there were other training dummies to use and he really just needs them as soon as he could have them.

Back to top Go down
Zaida

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Dummies, Girls, and Gossip   Dummies, Girls, and Gossip EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 5:01 am

Zaida wanted to keep the puppy! Hold the puppy! Pet the puppy! But alas, she could not do such things forever! The pooch was not hers, surely the owner was somewhere nearby, and they would have to do with simply playing with it for a while as they did with anything else they found entertaining. The pupper would be pet even while it got to chew on a big stick courtesy of Miko. "Who's a good boy, you are! Yes, you are!" The playful voice, the one for small children and animals, would be fully out when words were not being exchanged between the two. When there were words they would be a question about the 'list' of cute things and how long it was.

"Oh! The list is kinda small, about eight items are on it, and it really is a wondrous list!" Zaida would not give away anything else on the list just yet, she would save that for a later day unless someone actually found the list and shared it with others. Of course, that would likely be more awkward for everyone else rather than awkward for the person that had created it! The puppy seemed to be getting a bit puppied out, slowly nipping at stick and hands slowly as it began to tucker itself out. "Aww, sweepy puppy! Should we move on Miko? Looks like this wittle guy is ready for a nappy~" The girl's happy state remained even as she spoke to Miko, her tone not changing from puppy to cute girl close to her in age.
Back to top Go down
Fumiko

Fumiko

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Dummies, Girls, and Gossip   Dummies, Girls, and Gossip EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 12:46 am

Canines, although she herself lacked in dogs there was that odd establishment down the road. It had those alluring neon lights outside in a bright glowing pink that beckoned slowly. They had dogs there, well there were always a few poodles and such outside. The bundle of warmth and happiness brought a crinkle to the skin around her eyes as a smile brushed across her face. The canine seemed to be enjoying the branch she had given him, even better, Zaida seemed to adore the sweet animal. So Zai thought that eight was a small number, whilst she herself would have though any more than three would be too much, well she wasn't one to judge anothers preferences.

Her mind brought back Miko grinned, nodding dutifully as her friend spoke of leaving the puppy. It seemed almost odd, had Zaida spoken to her in a different way to normal. No no that was madness, a few steps away ad the puppy had followed her, booping its nose against her leg a few times its whines reached her ears. For sure it looked tired yet it wore no collar. Not even a ribbon around its neck like her pet which would currently be lounging on a windowsill sneaking another few nibbles at the treats in the cupboards. "Sure but um, this little one looks a little lost almost. Perhaps should we, maybe find her owners." Brows creased as the youth bent down, gathering the creature up in her arms the weight settled providing an anchor of sorts. "I don't feel comfortable leaving it here but even if we just take it to a shelter" Aye they had been given a mission, this wasn't one that was important, it wasn't one where they needed authority or handcuffs, if it was they were handcuffs that had pink fur and glitter on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dummies, Girls, and Gossip   Dummies, Girls, and Gossip Empty

Back to top Go down

Dummies, Girls, and Gossip
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings :: The Elemental Countries :: Land of Fire :: Konohagakure-
Jump to: