Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Playing with my tool, and not the dirty kind. EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Playing with my tool, and not the dirty kind. EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Playing with my tool, and not the dirty kind. EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Playing with my tool, and not the dirty kind. EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Playing with my tool, and not the dirty kind. EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Playing with my tool, and not the dirty kind. EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Playing with my tool, and not the dirty kind. EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Playing with my tool, and not the dirty kind. EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Playing with my tool, and not the dirty kind. EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Playing with my tool, and not the dirty kind. Vote_lcapPlaying with my tool, and not the dirty kind. Voting_barPlaying with my tool, and not the dirty kind. Vote_rcap 
Shin
Playing with my tool, and not the dirty kind. Vote_lcapPlaying with my tool, and not the dirty kind. Voting_barPlaying with my tool, and not the dirty kind. Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Playing with my tool, and not the dirty kind.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zaida

Ninja I.D,
Tier: D-3
Clan: Yūwaku

Playing with my tool, and not the dirty kind. Empty
PostSubject: Playing with my tool, and not the dirty kind.   Playing with my tool, and not the dirty kind. EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 2:15 am

Mission Details:

Well, it seemed Zaida would find herself in the armory this time. Why did it feel like she was doing a lot of general craftsmanship for the village these last few days? Helping the blacksmith with testing his creations, fixing up training dummies for the others to use, and now she was sharpening the village weapons that were in this building after volunteering to do it. It was not that hard of a job, she had practice due to sharpening her kunai and her parent's weapons at home, and making sure they were all sharp simply required a whetstone and patience. Swords, axes, and other sharp weapons meant for a multitude of ranges would be sharpened to a fine cutting edge as well as bows being restrung and other ranged weapons being tested to make sure they were weighted properly so that she could send them back to the blacksmith to reforge or smelt down to reuse. A few knicks and cuts on her hands would be taped up before she walked out of the armory, everything passing inspection before she did so. Maybe one day she would be one of the main defenders of the village. Who knew, if she kept up on missions and proved herself anything was possible. Upon reporting in to the Kage, and receiving the payment she had been offered for volunteering, Zaida would head off to find her friend so she could hand out with her for the rest of the day.
Back to top Go down

Playing with my tool, and not the dirty kind.
Page 1 of 1