Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Fare Thee Well (Sayonara & Goodbye) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Fare Thee Well (Sayonara & Goodbye) EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Fare Thee Well (Sayonara & Goodbye) EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Fare Thee Well (Sayonara & Goodbye) EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Fare Thee Well (Sayonara & Goodbye) EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Fare Thee Well (Sayonara & Goodbye) EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Fare Thee Well (Sayonara & Goodbye) EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Fare Thee Well (Sayonara & Goodbye) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Fare Thee Well (Sayonara & Goodbye) EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Fare Thee Well (Sayonara & Goodbye) Vote_lcapFare Thee Well (Sayonara & Goodbye) Voting_barFare Thee Well (Sayonara & Goodbye) Vote_rcap 
Shin
Fare Thee Well (Sayonara & Goodbye) Vote_lcapFare Thee Well (Sayonara & Goodbye) Voting_barFare Thee Well (Sayonara & Goodbye) Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Fare Thee Well (Sayonara & Goodbye)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jin
Genin
Genin
Jin

Fare Thee Well (Sayonara & Goodbye) Empty
PostSubject: Fare Thee Well (Sayonara & Goodbye)   Fare Thee Well (Sayonara & Goodbye) EmptyMon Feb 12, 2018 8:59 am

Well, to be fair I was never excessively active so I'm pretty sure most don't even know me much. Regardless, I'd like to say my farewell to all of you.

If you're interested in the reason, it's because the pace of rp isn't to my liking. And I'll be honest, I'm pretty sure the staff knows it but allow me to repeat myself; the way they handled the Chuunin exams was not to my liking.

I respect that they can have their opinion on the matter but I do have mine as well and it does not sit well with theirs.

And, the situation of the staff is sadly getting grim. That's why despite my conviction to Jin (my character), I have decided that I shall no longer pursue rping here.

Thank you for being a part of this brief journey.

Fare thee well.

Back to top Go down

Fare Thee Well (Sayonara & Goodbye)
Page 1 of 1