Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
White Magnolias - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
White Magnolias - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
White Magnolias - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
White Magnolias - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
White Magnolias - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
White Magnolias - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
White Magnolias - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
White Magnolias - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
White Magnolias - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
White Magnolias - Page 2 Vote_lcapWhite Magnolias - Page 2 Voting_barWhite Magnolias - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Shin
White Magnolias - Page 2 Vote_lcapWhite Magnolias - Page 2 Voting_barWhite Magnolias - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

White Magnolias

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hibiya
Chuunin
Chuunin
Hibiya

Ninja I.D,
Tier: A-3
Clan: Ayano

White Magnolias - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Magnolias   White Magnolias - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 10:04 pm

He stepped in her house and enjoyed the site of her humble home. A small peaceful area radiated from the inside, somehow calming him even more so than usual as he would walk around. Nature-based patterns reflected off his eyes, which shined brightly with approval as he would follow her around the place. It reflected the type of person she was the more he explored, a little homely girl who loved peace and enjoyed the things a typical girl would love. At first, he would imagine her to be more a tomboy who didn't care so much about appearance and would care more about weaponry and fighting and that sort of thing. But as he would notice things such as the many stuffed animals and the balcony leading him to see nature and it's beauty, he saw a much softer side of Yori that was pleasant for him to see.

Eventually, he saw that Yori was rubbing her face, likely from being tired if he had to guess. He smiled as he would approach her with his hands in his pockets. "Is there anything you need from me before you go to sleep?" Hibiya asked. The answer could be no for all he cared, but he wanted to make sure that she felt absolutely safe and secure with a good night's sleep.
Back to top Go down
Yori/Shizuka

Yori/Shizuka

Ninja I.D,
Tier: A-2/D-3
Clan: Nishizaka/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: White Magnolias   White Magnolias - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 10:17 pm

Yori gazed up at him once she lowered her hands, looking truly tired but at least somewhat peaceful. Perhaps she would get some much needed rest in anticipation for the next day. The past month had lead to many sleepless nights, where she refused rest either in her relentless pursuit or because of the terrors that came alive when she closed her eyes. Even now she worried the nightmares would wake her, but that wasn't his problem nor was there much he could do about it.

"No, I don't guess there is," she mumbled, mulling things over. "I'll pack in the morning, I think. I don't believe I'm able right now," she admitted with a short laugh, curling her legs up on the mattress. "Just...don't change your mind about our trip?" she asked, followed by a sleepy yawn. "And don't leave without me...where are we meeting in the morning?" she asked next, almost forgetting that cruicial piece of information...as well as the next piece that just occurred to her. "Oh, and what time?"
Back to top Go down
Hibiya
Chuunin
Chuunin
Hibiya

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: White Magnolias   White Magnolias - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 10:31 pm

The fragile lady showed a much more insecure side to herself, one that seemed more needy and reliant on him. It was comforting to know that he'd be taking care of her as if he were an older brother to her. He laughed a little when she asked him not to change his mind on the trip or leave without her. "Hey Yori, would it make you feel better if I stayed with you for the night?" Hibiya asked her. She seemed to be more in need of him than his family, who would usually let him stay out and wouldn't chase him unless they got a note saying he was in danger or dead. The Ayano is one of a free nature with his parents allowing him to do whatever he liked.

"Don't worry about my parents, they'll be fine." He explained, looking at her to see if she would react to him asking if he could stay. "I mean, I would need to find a place to sleep that you're comfortable with, but I'll at least be here to keep your safe and assure I won't bail on you. Where may I sleep?" Not that he would hve done it regardless, but that was besides the point. The most he wanted was for her to have some peace of mind. "I have lots of Ryo to buy things, so we don't even have to pack up anything, but buy the things we need over at the land of iron."
Back to top Go down
Yori/Shizuka

Yori/Shizuka

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: White Magnolias   White Magnolias - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 11:09 pm

"Please?" she asked, offering up a sleepy smile, which turned somewhat devious suddenly. There was no mistake she'd feel better if he stayed, and frankly other than her bed she had little space to accommodate him in any way and not feel bad about it. She could probably ask the land lady for a futon to roll out in the limited floorspace, but she had another offer for him, and was interested to see how he'd react. As usual. This was the most Yori-like she'd felt in ages. A shame, and they'd just gotten "even" on the pranks too.

Scooting over closest to the wall on her bed, she made room for him. Not a lot of room, mind you, but enough where it was possible for two people to sleep in decent comfort. In her usual shameless fashion, she patted the mattress. "You can sleep in the bed. I won't bite," she purred, though her lips twitched with amusement. "How could I expect a house guest to sleep on the floor when he's being so kind to me?" asked the young woman, finally breaking into a grin. She flopped down onto her pillow, though she still kept her eyes on his face. "Lucky for me that your parents are used to you staying over at random girls' houses~"
Back to top Go down
Hibiya
Chuunin
Chuunin
Hibiya

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: White Magnolias   White Magnolias - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 11:23 pm

Yori truly was back to being her normal self, her body once again being used to play with his emotions as she decided to flirtily play with him. Her implications of him sleeping on her bed and how she didn't bite was more than enough to bring heat to his now red cheeks. The once relaxed and caring figure for Yori became the messy and shy Ayano she first saw him. He did he best to keep it under control and lie down on one side of the bed, trying to keep the words to a minimum as he replied.

"C-come on, we wouldn't do s-something like that, right?" Hibiya asked as he closed his eyes and rolled his body to the other side, refusing to look over to Yori in his current flustered state. It seems she caught him in her trap once again, the shameless ninja and a shy and sensible samurai. He did his best to block out such thoughts, though her implications was more than enough to knock them in his head. "We are going to be sleeping, and that is all. My parents would understand that if they heard it I think." And he was dead wrong.
Back to top Go down
Yori/Shizuka

Yori/Shizuka

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: White Magnolias   White Magnolias - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 11:53 pm

Oh, she could make this so much worse for him, but instead she did him a kindness and just giggled silently. The mattress shook from her efforts to try and keep them silent, so soon they tumbled out anyway. Rustling the covers up, she pulled them over the both of them, nestling down and enjoying the weight and the warmth of another person so close. Even if that person was much warmer than usual because she'd teased him into a tizzy.

"What your parents don't ask, we don't have to answer," she supplied cryptically, staring at the back of his head. Friends were funny things. All sorts of weird situations that made the best memories. She could use a few new good memories. "And if they do ask...we won't answer," she added cheekily. "I don't really want to be sliced to shreds because they think some woodland wildchild plucked their son's flower of innocence." She nearly choked on her own tease, amusing herself.

Soon, though, the chuckles died down and she fell into the thought she knew was coming. Her own parents would probably have the same reaction as his. Their faces after they heard the tall tale she told the village elders to cover for Hibiya's presence and escape the very first time they met had been all she needed to confirm her parents were like any other. They'd be none to pleased with even an innocent moment like this, if the circumstances were much more light hearted. Yori also didn't doubt that looking down on her now, they understood she needed this comfort, and even if they didn't understand they could do nothing from the grave.

In that line of thought, she subconsciously rolled over to face him, placing her forehead against his back. Like before at the hospital, his scent grounded her and brought a soothing effect. It was unknown just when she'd noticed and memorized the sweet, yet tangy scent of her samurai friend. She'd know it anywhere, and now she just breathed in it, fighting the tears and the fears of what sleep would bring her tonight. "Thank you," she sighed without moving, pulling the blanket around her a little tighter.
Back to top Go down
Hibiya
Chuunin
Chuunin
Hibiya

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: White Magnolias   White Magnolias - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 6:00 am

She proceeded to continue his innocent peace of mind with the subtle thoughts of how his parents would slice her open if they thought said wildchild was... "Ahhhhhh!" Hibiya straight up grabbed hie pillow under his head before swinging it in a full circle over his head and lightly hitting Yori's head with it, the thought burning into his mind and refusing to get out for the moment. Even a small moment like this meant a lot to her, it was the best he could do for her, even endure such teasing she usually did. So shameless ot her thoughts and body, it was hard for him to imagine himself being like that. The pillow eventually got placed below his head again when he felt his face beginning to cool a bit.

Her head rested against his back, though she didn't add anything to that, so perhaps it was a genuine mistake. Only half of this was true, as she thanked him right after, the gap being closed between them, but only genuinely instead of playfully. Despite his flustered state, he turned his body back onto his back and shifted his eyes to the side to look at Yori by his side. "You're welcome. Sweet dreams, Yori." Hibiya replied with a small shy smile due to the previous mental torment she placed him.through out of good fun. Both blue orbs were then covered as he tried to get some sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White Magnolias   White Magnolias - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

White Magnolias
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2