Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
The Mountain of Fruits and Trees EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
The Mountain of Fruits and Trees EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
The Mountain of Fruits and Trees EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
The Mountain of Fruits and Trees EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
The Mountain of Fruits and Trees EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
The Mountain of Fruits and Trees EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
The Mountain of Fruits and Trees EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
The Mountain of Fruits and Trees EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
The Mountain of Fruits and Trees EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
The Mountain of Fruits and Trees Vote_lcapThe Mountain of Fruits and Trees Voting_barThe Mountain of Fruits and Trees Vote_rcap 
Shin
The Mountain of Fruits and Trees Vote_lcapThe Mountain of Fruits and Trees Voting_barThe Mountain of Fruits and Trees Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

The Mountain of Fruits and Trees

Go down 
AuthorMessage
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-1
Clan: Hyuga

The Mountain of Fruits and Trees Empty
PostSubject: The Mountain of Fruits and Trees   The Mountain of Fruits and Trees EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 12:56 am

Kyo had awoken in a strange place. The first thing he saw when he opened his eyes was the gigantic waterfall coming from the great mountain that existed in the middle of this strange land. When he saw with his own eyes that a great multitude of monkeys were swinging on vines, and diving in pools and looking at him, he knew he had made it.

*Two days earlier*

The Hyuga hurried to the shower and did the needful, got out and started preparing for that day's training. He went into the forest and summoned enma. Enma with his feral face looked at him carefully and Kyo looked at him.

"Well? Why have you summoned me?" Asked Enma in his deep but scruffy voice.

"We have to train Enma." Kyo replied casually as he started to stretch his muscles a bit.

He loved to spar with Enma and even though Enma would never admit it, he enjoyed the fighting as well. And so he took his fighting stance and readied himself for Enma. Enma grabbed him and poofed away to where he came from. The travel had for some reason knocked out Kyo completely and when he awoke, he was no longer in the forests of Konoha.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain of Fruits and Trees   The Mountain of Fruits and Trees EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 10:23 pm

Enma stood over him and looked at him as he awoke slowly. When Kyo looked around himself, he was laying down by a medium sizes lake; about five thousand square feet to be exact. Around the oblong perimeter, were some very large trees in a dense formation all around the lake. In the water swimming and swinging on vines were monkeys. Large and small jumping around and shouting at each other in excitement at the sight of a human.

It was at this point that Enma had enough and let out a mighty roar which quieted the other monkeys.

"I am Enma! I am known as the Monkey King! This boy here is my servant. We came here...I brought him here to train under your great monkey sage. Where is Lord Hanuman?"

From out of a near by thicket crawled out a tiny monkey that had a stick in his hand as it rested on its shoulder. Then suddenly there was a bright light that covered its tiny frame. The small monkey grew and grew until he was just over seven feet tall. The stick had transformed into a golden mace. On his body he wore ornate golden armor. His fur was also golden and he glared at Enma.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain of Fruits and Trees   The Mountain of Fruits and Trees EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 9:34 pm

"Enma welcome home. I have been expecting you actually." Said Hanuman as he looked at Enma and Kyo.

"The world is changing my lord. The world of shinobi is changing and this boy here is going to change the world." Said enma.

"Is that so?" Asked Hanuman as he looked at Kyo carefully. He walked towards Kyo and placed his hand on his head gently. A red aura suddenly erupted around Kyo and Hanuman. The lord of all monkeys closed his eyes and concentrated. Soon enough, the aura died down and Hanuman looked at him but he spoke to Enma.

"You want me to teach this boy in the sage arts Enma but have you looked at his heart? I'm sorry to say this but I cannot teach him." Said Hanuman turning to leave.

"Wait my lord please. Hear me out. What do you mean by if I saw his heart? What did you see?" Asked Enma.

"This boy...his future is in obscurity. This is never a good sign. Usually in normal cases I would see some future promise or some reason why I should train this boy. In his case there us none. This isn't because of death of his in the future. But usually this means he simy should not be trained in such a sacred art."
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain of Fruits and Trees   The Mountain of Fruits and Trees EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 3:15 am

Enma knee fully well what that meant. What Hanuman was saying simply was that Kyo was a risk. Hanuman was unwilling to teach the Hyuga the sage arts. Kyo was a bit taken aback by what was happening here and it crushed everything he thought about himself. Kyo was brought up knowing there was only one way to live your life. That was living your life by law and order and remove anyone who decides to go against such things. Even if it meant by force. To hear this so called God brand him like this ticked him off a bit.

"So don't I get a say in the matter?" Asked Kyo as he watched at Hanuman. He waited for the Sage of all Monkeys to turn around and look at him. "Tell me what doubts you have against me. Maybe if you tell me what you saw in my future I would be able to ste clear of it."

"Your destiny cannot be changed Kyo of the Hyuga clan. Whatever path my mind's eye saw is what is to come
The problem is I do not know exactly what was in the fogginess of your mind. When I entered you mind Kyo all I saw was destruction. I cannot in good conscience give you the possible tools to carry out whatever that was in your future."
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain of Fruits and Trees   The Mountain of Fruits and Trees EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 8:01 am

Kyo thought about what Hanuman was saying. But he still thought that he should be given a chance. And of course this was exactly what Kyo was going to play on.

"There are things in this world that all of us are unsure about. We as mortals do not even know when we are to die. The visions you are having my lord, could it be possible that these visions are nothing more than what they are? 'Visions'. You have no idea who I am or what kind of person I am. Yet you rely on these visions. Yet tell me something my lord. Have these visions ever been wrong?"

The Sage of all Monkeys stood there looking at Kyo with a quizzical expression on his face. This mortal was indeed questioning his abilities; something that noons outside of his own kind had done before. Kyo looked right back at Hanuman with an expression as if to say 'think about it.' And he was thinking aboit it of course.

"I am a Holy entity and I cannot lie. So I must admit that these types of visions are hard to pinpoint the accuracy of them to show the details. But it is troubling that I even had them at all for a mortal. That has never happened before."
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain of Fruits and Trees   The Mountain of Fruits and Trees EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 8:24 am

"I truly appreciate your honesty my Lord and I cannot blame you for your suspicions but please give me a chance to learn under you. I make an oath toward you this day..." Said Kyo as he prostrated himself before Hanuman, "I plan to use this power to bring the evil ones to justice and bring peace to the world. If I deviate from this path and fulfill your terryfying visions then execute me. You will have the power my lord to do that no matter how powerful I have become...please teach me."

Hanuman at this point could see that Kyo's heart was indeed pure and his words were honest. So why did he have such a vision about him? Suddenly, Hanuman received another vision. This one was clear as ever. It was Kyo standing at a cross roads looking into the horizon. The wind howling and a dark cloud was looming in the distance. Kyo would stretch his hand towards the dark cloud and it would come to the cross roads and engulf him and he would begin the fight to push back the cloud from where it came. The vision ended in a bright flash of light and Hanuman came back to this reality.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain of Fruits and Trees   The Mountain of Fruits and Trees EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 1:38 pm

Hanuman blinked and so did Lord Enma. Enma knew that the vision had ended and judging by the look on Hanuman's face, something had indeed changed.

"Lord Hanuman, what did you see?" asked Enma.

"This vision was clearer than the last. I saw into the shinobi's future. He is indecisive in his heart. Deep down where even he himself cannot see. Your iron will to never give up could go work for good and for bad. There is going to come a point in your life Hyuga that your resolve is going to be tested by stormy conditions in your life in the very near future. What these tests would be I do no know nor do I know exactly when it will happen."

Hanuman paused a bit for all this to sink in. And Kyo thought about it. There is going to be a time when things are going to be hard for him. But he was built for difficulty. Maybe it was not of a physical nature but rather a life event that would change him. The three of them thought hard about what was being said when finally Kyo said, "So something is going to change me. Change me towards what? A path to evil and destruction? Impossible!" Cursed Kyo who was clearly disturbed by such a possibility.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain of Fruits and Trees   The Mountain of Fruits and Trees EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 1:53 pm

"A mere mortal who is corruptible can easily fall prey to an evil path. Every human has their desires; including you. Given a temptation at the right time and under the right circumstances, even the most noble of humans can fall."

"It won't happen to me my Lord. I have everything I desire. I have wealth and prestige from my family, great health and my village that I help protect. Those are my desires." Said Kyo.

"And I do not doubt what you are saying is true but you must admit that no human infallible. If I were to train you in the sage arts, you are to promise me that when that struggle comes...that struggle between your present self and your fallen self, you are to remember my words and fight off all negativity in your mind. Become more humble and you will get through this. Getting over your own personal demons must be done first before we start this training."

Kyo stood there surprised. It was foolish to think that he was unable to be corrupted. It was foolish to think that because of wealth or health that Kyo did not have problems. He was indeed a fool and now with this training it was going to make him into a better person.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain of Fruits and Trees   The Mountain of Fruits and Trees EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 7:04 pm

Kyo was adamant to take Lord Hanuman's words seriously. It was true; sometimes he could be arrogant and if humbling himself would help him increase his chances of staying on the right path then he was all for it. Of course he was going to have to prove to Enma and more so Hanuman that he was willing to go through whatever it took.

"Hanuman sama, Enma sama, I am yours to mould to your liking." Said Kyo as he bowed to the two ancient beings.

Hanuman smiled and nodded and so did Enma. They both could see that the youth was indeed sincere. Kyo indeed was and was ready for the first phase of his training which was emptying himself of the hatred and anger that he has accumulated over the course of his life. There had been certain pluses as it were to being apart of the Head Branch Hyuga clan. And one major flaw was that there is always the risk of members of the branch family would always hold a grudge and cause a civil war as it had happened in his grandfather's day. Now it was time to forego everything and truly focus on the training ahead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain of Fruits and Trees   The Mountain of Fruits and Trees Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mountain of Fruits and Trees
Page 1 of 1