Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
.: Assassination for Rank :. [Private/Hibiya] part 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
.: Assassination for Rank :. [Private/Hibiya] part 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
.: Assassination for Rank :. [Private/Hibiya] part 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
.: Assassination for Rank :. [Private/Hibiya] part 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
.: Assassination for Rank :. [Private/Hibiya] part 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
.: Assassination for Rank :. [Private/Hibiya] part 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
.: Assassination for Rank :. [Private/Hibiya] part 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
.: Assassination for Rank :. [Private/Hibiya] part 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
.: Assassination for Rank :. [Private/Hibiya] part 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
.: Assassination for Rank :. [Private/Hibiya] part 2 Vote_lcap.: Assassination for Rank :. [Private/Hibiya] part 2 Voting_bar.: Assassination for Rank :. [Private/Hibiya] part 2 Vote_rcap 
Shin
.: Assassination for Rank :. [Private/Hibiya] part 2 Vote_lcap.: Assassination for Rank :. [Private/Hibiya] part 2 Voting_bar.: Assassination for Rank :. [Private/Hibiya] part 2 Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

.: Assassination for Rank :. [Private/Hibiya] part 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-1
Clan: Hyuga

.: Assassination for Rank :. [Private/Hibiya] part 2 Empty
PostSubject: .: Assassination for Rank :. [Private/Hibiya] part 2   .: Assassination for Rank :. [Private/Hibiya] part 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 9:49 pm

Now after a more or less uneventful journey, they had arrived in the Earth country and Kyo hated it. He came with his father and other members of his family on exhibitions in search of Hyuga treasure that was buried there. They found some until they were forced to leave by the stone's military forces. Kyo's father and the family fought valiantly in order to save their lives and escape to find other items of note but several Hyuga were killed. The remaining took the dead to protect the Byakugan and returned to Konoha. Now Kyo and Hibiya had to come here again and this time he was unsure if the same thing would happen as last time or worst.

It was no doubt that Kai had gotten stronger than when they last meet but Kyo had grown a lot stronger too. He had fine tuned his skills and learned new ones. Skills the he knew he would need. Kyo's Byakugan had been activated and spread out a great distance all around him and Hibiya and he saw everything within this safe range. If Kai were to attack here, Kyo would see him.

"Tread cautiously. We are in a foreign land. We really don't know what else can come at us while we are here." Said Kyo calmly as he bit his finger and performed the needed hand seals and...

POOF!

Out came Enma the Monkey King. His face feral and serious as always. He looked at Kyo then at Hibiya then at his surroundings.

"The Earth country? Really Kyo?"
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: .: Assassination for Rank :. [Private/Hibiya] part 2   .: Assassination for Rank :. [Private/Hibiya] part 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 7:29 am

Kyo smiled at Enma's question. It was true that Enma knew quite well the history of Kyo and his family. But Kyo had an unconcerned look on his face and this alone reassured Enma that there was nothing here that they could not handle successfully. There was a vast field that was surrounded by stone pillars that were natural and twenty feet high. In his opinion, it was a good place to have a fight. Away from people and so it won't endanger normal folk. Out here, Kyo could could go all out against any opponent.

"Enma. Go into the city and you will see this man." Said Kyo as he handed Enma a recent picture of Ugatta Kai which he took and looked at.

"This is the man we are going after Enma. Konoha wants him dead and they sent me to do the job." He continued solemnly.

"This is Ugatta Kai Kyo. Someone you grew up with. When the time comes, would you be able to do it?" Asked Enma as he looked at the picture then at Kyo.

"Yea don't remind me. But yea. When the time comes, Ugatta will fall by my hands."
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: .: Assassination for Rank :. [Private/Hibiya] part 2   .: Assassination for Rank :. [Private/Hibiya] part 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 8:38 am

Enma nodded and took off with a good speed as Kyo sat there on the ground to meditate and brace himself for what was to come in maybe a few hours. This was by no means easy emotionally for Kyo. But he loved his village more and was intent on doing it. It was no doubt that Ugatta Kai had become a serious threat to the village and had to be brought down. He simply had to put aside his personal feelings and slay Kai at the end of the day. He needed to meditate on this some more indeed.

By this time, Enma had already arrived at the village that Kyo told him was the last sighting of Ugatta Kai. He was not making any effort to stay hidden. It was common knowledge that Ugatta Kai was at the four story pagoda that was once used as a temple many years ago. Now it was a place where he and his men stayed and had their wild parties and raped village women namely all whom they chose. Enma saw the man himself standing on the top balcony of the pagoda. Now it was time to contact Kyo and let him know Ugatta Kai was found.

"Alright Ugatta Kai...time for you to go." Said Kyo calmly as he disappeared in a flash of light.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: .: Assassination for Rank :. [Private/Hibiya] part 2   .: Assassination for Rank :. [Private/Hibiya] part 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 10:35 am

Ugatta Kai had also been doing his own scouting. Ugatta Kai knew why exactly they wanted him dead and not captured. They also knew Hyuga Kyo was a close friend of his and that was one of the reasons why he was chosen for this mission. But Kai didn't care. Anyone who tried to turn him in he would kill even if it was Kyo. Now he stood upon the balcony and his grey eyes scanned the area carefully.

"Kyo...I could sense you here even if I can't see you. As expected you come here for me because of Konoha. Are you able to kill me as I am able to kill you?" Asked Kai to himself as the wind rushed over his frame.

The Hyuga walked casually into the city with his summon Enma at his side. It was quite unusual to see this village with such little amount of people that went on their daily business. He counted about twenty people and noticed they were more or less staying within a specific area which was suspicious to him. Suddenly an old woman tore off her face and pulled two swords from his clothes and the other twenty people did the same and readied themselves for battle.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: .: Assassination for Rank :. [Private/Hibiya] part 2   .: Assassination for Rank :. [Private/Hibiya] part 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 8:48 pm

"Oye Ugatta Kai! That's what you have  sunk to?! Sending minions to fight me?! How dare you?! If you had any doubts about me killing you you can now throw it out the fucking window!" Shouted Kyo as loud as he can. Hopefully Kai would hear it and hopefully it will provoke him into anger and when you are angry, you tend to make mistakes.

As the minions rushed in, Kyo took out Shinso and pointed it at a group of attackers and Shinso's blade shot out and extended its blade and pierced ten of them and decapitated the others with a bend of his blade. The blood shed was great as they fell one by one. The blood scattered on the ground and on his and Enma's fur.

Then suddenly there was a thud as Ugatta Kai jumped from his balcony and landed on the ground between kyo and enma and his minions. He looked at Kyo and Kyo looked at him and immediately attacked him. Kyo knew that at a time like this, words would mean nothing. The mission was far more important than his own personal feelings and he showed that day that he was willing to do anything for konoha as a beam of light shot forth and impaled Kai and killed him. Kyo calmly picked up his body and placed it over his shoulder and he and enma left for home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .: Assassination for Rank :. [Private/Hibiya] part 2   .: Assassination for Rank :. [Private/Hibiya] part 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

.: Assassination for Rank :. [Private/Hibiya] part 2
Page 1 of 1