Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
What did you put in there!!!! [D Rank Mission/Private] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
What did you put in there!!!! [D Rank Mission/Private] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
What did you put in there!!!! [D Rank Mission/Private] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
What did you put in there!!!! [D Rank Mission/Private] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
What did you put in there!!!! [D Rank Mission/Private] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
What did you put in there!!!! [D Rank Mission/Private] EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
What did you put in there!!!! [D Rank Mission/Private] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
What did you put in there!!!! [D Rank Mission/Private] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
What did you put in there!!!! [D Rank Mission/Private] EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
What did you put in there!!!! [D Rank Mission/Private] Vote_lcapWhat did you put in there!!!! [D Rank Mission/Private] Voting_barWhat did you put in there!!!! [D Rank Mission/Private] Vote_rcap 
Shin
What did you put in there!!!! [D Rank Mission/Private] Vote_lcapWhat did you put in there!!!! [D Rank Mission/Private] Voting_barWhat did you put in there!!!! [D Rank Mission/Private] Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

What did you put in there!!!! [D Rank Mission/Private]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Azayllyn
Genin
Genin

What did you put in there!!!! [D Rank Mission/Private] Empty
PostSubject: What did you put in there!!!! [D Rank Mission/Private]   What did you put in there!!!! [D Rank Mission/Private] EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 2:04 am

"Alright then Mr. Egg give it to me!" Mr.Egg looked down at Azayllyn with concern. "It's a lot to handle kid are you sure?" Azayllyn looked up at the man defiantly with determination. "Don't worry I can take it! No matter how long it is, besides it looks so juicy!" Mr. Egg snickers and blushes. "Does it really look that good to you?" Azayllyn nodded excitedly as he replied. "You bet and it'll look even better inside of me! So give it to me already Papa Egg!" Mr. Egg shook his head at the young man. "Calling me by that name you really have gotten excited haven't you, be prepared this might be painful, but here it comes!" Mr. egg laid out the foot long hot dog with chili, peppers, cheese and.....ghost peppers as well as a few unknown seasonings. "Here I go! Thank you for the food!" Azayllyn took the hot dog and gulped it down noticing all the spices and flavors that blended together just so. "So what do you think?" Mr. Egg waited for Azayllyn's review. Azayllyn sat back and patted his stomach contently. "It was so, so good!" Azayllyn turned to Mr. Egg and gave him a very serious look. "But if a normal person eat's this they would die. You know I have a supernatural tolerance for spicy food but even I could tell you overdid it Sorry Papa Egg." Azayllyn patted the man on his shoulder as Mr. Egg deflated and looked disappointed. "Well at the very least I can give you all the special spicy foot-long dogs I've made so far." Azayllyn perked up s his stomach growled and he began to drool. "Absolutely!" By the time Azayllyn left he had a belly fool of the most spices a human being had ever consumed.

1/1 Test Some Food Mission
Back to top Go down

What did you put in there!!!! [D Rank Mission/Private]
Page 1 of 1