Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Long Overdue [P, Kyo] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Long Overdue [P, Kyo] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Long Overdue [P, Kyo] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Long Overdue [P, Kyo] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Long Overdue [P, Kyo] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Long Overdue [P, Kyo] EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Long Overdue [P, Kyo] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Long Overdue [P, Kyo] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Long Overdue [P, Kyo] EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Long Overdue [P, Kyo] Vote_lcapLong Overdue [P, Kyo] Voting_barLong Overdue [P, Kyo] Vote_rcap 
Shin
Long Overdue [P, Kyo] Vote_lcapLong Overdue [P, Kyo] Voting_barLong Overdue [P, Kyo] Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Long Overdue [P, Kyo]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,
Tier: SS
Clan: Uchiha

Long Overdue [P, Kyo] Empty
PostSubject: Long Overdue [P, Kyo]   Long Overdue [P, Kyo] EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 8:13 pm

Rei sat behind her desk in the traditional Hokage robes with the hat sitting in front of her. Her hands were clasped in front of her face while her elbows rested on the desk. Her eyes looked tired and it was obvious she hadn't gotten much sleep in the previous weeks. Ever since she took office, she had to pick up right where Kosuke had left off, any bills or laws or mission reports, had to be filed and filled out. Then she had to read through all noted he had left for a successor and to top it all off, she had to organize a group to search for his killers and work on reconstruction. This was all not including the Genin Team he had left for her. But, she was working on that right now. She had called for a man she knew could handle the task that she had to give out, but it would surely not be an easy one. But, she couldn't think of anyone better suited or better motivated to finish the task. So, she had sent for one Kyo Hyuuga to meet in her office at his earliest convenience.
Back to top Go down
https://nrnewbeginnings.rpg-board.net
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-1
Clan: Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Long Overdue [P, Kyo]   Long Overdue [P, Kyo] EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 9:35 pm

The sound of his footsteps echoed throughout the great stone halls that lead from his own house to the outside. The Hyuuga encampment was massive and this mansion was no different. He walked onto the outside and headed towards the clan compound's entrance. As he did this, he walked past her house. Hyuuga Rei; someone he had at one time revered even more than his own parents. She had summoned him this day for a reason that was unclear to him. He had certain things he had to ask her of what had transpired recently and what she was planning to do about it.

Kosuke was assasinated; by men that somehow infiltrated this village. She somehow had to answer as to why security was not better. This was not some random outsider. This was the Hokage and it pissed Kyo off because had he been here, he would have at least tried to help the old man.

Now he stood outside the door, prepared himself.mentally before facing her and then knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Long Overdue [P, Kyo]   Long Overdue [P, Kyo] EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 10:00 pm

Hearing the knock, Rei would maintain her posture before saying, "Enter." when Kyo would walk in, she would motion to one of the chair's across from her desk. Once he sat down, or decided to remain standing, either way, Rei would be the first to break the silence. It was her after all, that had called him to meet with her so short notice. "Thank you for coming Kyo. I know it has been a very busy time for everyone, so thanks for coming so quickly on short notice. I have called you here for a mission, well, two missions that are of grave importance to the village, and will be of a personal importance to you. I will just get right into it since I called this meeting." She would let out a sigh before continuing to speak. "The first mission I want you to take on, is to hunt down and find the bastards who attacked our village and killed uncle ko. We haven't taken public action because it is likely they have spies within the village. So, our circle has been small as we sent squads out to gather information. From what we can tell, they have taken up residence in the land of earth. Though, to take that fight there would be suicide. At least, by yourself. So, I hereby authorize you to form a team, captained by you, with full autonomy that will report only to the acting Hokage. I will also be giving you all the information our researchers and spies were able to find regarding Black Sun. You should head to the other hidden villages to find if they would be willing to give shinobi to your cause, if we get enough on our side, we may be able to take the fight directly to them." She would sit back in her chair, it squeaking some as she did, "Now, the second task. This is something that was put on my shoulders by Kosuke himself before he passed on. But, with my current duties, I am unable to fulfill it with the passion and focus it requires. So, I am placing the Genin, Bet Shoten, under your direct care as your apprentice. He is a unique case, overly energetic, brash and reckless, but he is highly trained in taijutsu and holds a power within him that sets him above or equal to even a kage should he get the control and experience needed to master it." She would look back at Kyo, allowing all she had said to sink in. "Do you accept?"
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Long Overdue [P, Kyo]   Long Overdue [P, Kyo] EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 10:53 pm

Kyo came into the room silently and looked at Rei. There was no warmth for him as she had before in her eyes. She looked fatigued, he wished he could reach out to his friend and somehow comfort her. But now this was not the case. It was not the lack of seeing her, no. They were shinobi after all and neither of them had the time. She had helped him so much in life and wanted to give back to her personally. The rank of Hokage was a heavy burden to bear indeed.

He sat as she motioned him to a chair in front of her desk. From the windows,there was a panoramic view of the village. The now faceless Hokage Mountain loomed in the back ground; littered with stone cutters hung on scaffolding as they did their work. To the left was the old Hokage tower and still Kyo did not notice any additional security measures. Did Rei not learn?

Now she spoke and explained why nothing was done about Black Sun. It made a lot of sense.This is a long term mission and Kyo forgot the resentment he had rearranged for not doing anything. Now his mind focused on Black Sun fully now. With her authority he would form a team as she asked.

What truly knocked his socks offers the prospecting having a student! What couldbe someone like Kyo teach him other than work ethic?

"I accept, Hokage sama." Said Kyo with no hesitation. "I will train Bet and protection with my life. But would it not be more appropriate If I am made Jounin?"
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Long Overdue [P, Kyo]   Long Overdue [P, Kyo] EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 11:19 pm

Listening as he spoke, she had to agree. With the skills she had witnessed from him in the last little while, he was more than deserving of the rank of Jounin. Not only that, but with the responsibilities he had accepted onto his shoulders, and the burden he was taking from her load, he deserved the rank. "Yes, Kyo Hyuuga, from this moment on, through my authority as the Nidaime Hokage of Konohagakure, I promote you to the rank of Jounin and assign you Bet Shoten as your apprentice. I also grant you leadership and special permission to form an anti-black sun unit. I leave its members and movements to your discretion, provided you send me updates on your progress every month." With that stuff out of the way, she could focus more on rebuilding the village and bolstering their defenses to keep what happened from ever happening again.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Long Overdue [P, Kyo]   Long Overdue [P, Kyo] EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 12:15 am

"I won't fail you and this village." Said Kyo as his voice deepened but was indeed rich and full of authority as all Hyuuga was brought up to do. He looked at her calmly as his mind searched the recesses of it for it there was anything left to say.

Kyo bowed and took his leave. And just like Kosuke, he had a funny feeling that Rei would not have a natural death. With that thought, he continued on his way knowing he had his work cut out for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long Overdue [P, Kyo]   Long Overdue [P, Kyo] Empty

Back to top Go down

Long Overdue [P, Kyo]
Page 1 of 1