Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Mission Spree EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Mission Spree EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Mission Spree EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Mission Spree EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Mission Spree EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Mission Spree EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Mission Spree EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Mission Spree EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Mission Spree EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Mission Spree Vote_lcapMission Spree Voting_barMission Spree Vote_rcap 
Shin
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Mission Spree

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Kiigan

Kiigan

Ninja I.D,
Tier: C-2
Clan: Nibi

Mission Spree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Spree   Mission Spree EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 9:53 pm

Kiigan showed up, looking a little sleepy like he'd just woke up. Accurate, since it was early morning and normally he avoided them like the plague. At least she should take to heart that despite that, here he was just as she'd asked. Yawning, he rubbed one of his eyes and looked at her. "I got your note," he mumbled, missing the obviousness of the statement. Obviously he got it. He was here.

The man looked pretty good considering. He'd seemed to have left his jacket at home in his sleepy state, so the bandage that was still wrapped around his middle was visible. Both of his eyes had the shadows of healing bruises. Judging by his walk, he didn't seem to be in any pain, so it seemed everything was healing nicely. Once he started to actually wake up, his brows lifted. "Oh. Hey. Are you alright?" Kiigan wanted to know, remembering that clot she threw up and still being worried about it. After the hospital stay, he hadn't been able to contact her.
Back to top Go down
Kiigan

Kiigan

Ninja I.D,

Mission Spree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Spree   Mission Spree EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 12:50 am

Kiigan didn't trust her first words that she was really okay. An infection that stumped the doctors and had caused her to throw up clots? Even someone like him could tell that wasn't right, but she looked alright for now, and she was too stubborn to press it. All he could do was keep an eye on her and hope it really was some sort of one-time illness.

As she shuffled the cards, he smirked in amusement. June was being funny today. She'd gone overboard and signed up for god knows what, enough to shuffle like they were playing a game. Credit where credit is due, she was at least trying to make their profession fun. How bad could it be?

Oh. That mission? She signed up for that one? He'd been avoiding that one like the plague! The girl looked like a dumpling masquerading as a human wrapped in a seaweed robe, with enough make-up that she should have been able to sculpt herself a more pleasing face! Kiigan grimaced, but went along with it. June had gone to all the trouble, and honestly he figured he'd have to do that one or worse for rent money at some point. "Yeah, it's alright," he admitted in defeat, grabbing his flask from his side and unscrewing the top. "I just need to get drunk really fast," he added, tipping the flask up and chugging the liquor down. "Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Kiigan

Kiigan

Ninja I.D,

Mission Spree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Spree   Mission Spree EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 11:47 pm

"I've been told I'm more charming drunk. You want this to work, right?" he asked with an easy smile, pleasantly buzzed and ready to get this over with. "Wait until you see her," he sneered at June, strolling up to the red door and giving it a knock. A man opened the door, and it was immediately clear why his name was Mr. Egg. His head was actually egg shaped and hairless. Now it made sense why the daughter looked like she did. "Are you here for Inaba?" he asked, beady black eyes looking Kiigan over with heavily judgmental father eyes. "Yes, I am, sir," Kiigan replied with a smoothness not naturally in his voice. And this the sushi-dressed dumpling girl appeared, drinking Kiigan in like a starved dog in a butcher shop.

"Miss Inaba, are you ready for our date?" he asked, offering his arm out to her with a wink. She took it, shooting her dad an excited glance as Kiigan ushered her down the sidewalk and onto the street. "Where to first, dear?" he asked, meeting back up with June.

Inaba giggled loudly. "Let's get dumplings, badboy~"

"Oh, my manners. I'm Kiigan. And if the lady wants dumplings, we'll get dumplings," the red-head grinned, leading his homely date down the street to a nice restaurant. One hopefully with more booze.
Back to top Go down
Kiigan

Kiigan

Ninja I.D,

Mission Spree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Spree   Mission Spree EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 2:30 am

Apparently Kiigan's mere existence in her proximity boosted Inaba's confidence. After they ate their dumplings and did some light flirting (and some heavy drinking in Kiigan's case), they left to take a walk in the park, arm in arm like a proper date. She really was sweet, even if she wasn't the least bit attractive to the man. She wanted to sit on a bench and talk, so he obliged, having no idea what was coming next. She pounced! She grabbed his face and laid one on him, proceeding to kiss all over his face and neck. It was a little alarming, but Kiigan was most compliant when hammered. Not that he was hammered, but he was feeling pretty chill. Her thick lipstick left ghost images over his face. This was the mission. She needed to enjoy herself, and turning her down for kisses would probably piss her off or hurt her feelings...but man! She was handsy!

"AAIIIEEE!" a shriek ripped from nearby. Kiigan turned to look, forcing a pouty Inaba to do the same. That's when things worked out for both of them! A man stood a few feet away, tears streaming down his face. "I-Inaba....how could you?" the scorned lover asked.

"Well! We aren't together anymore, remember? You felt it was too fast! So I've found someone more my speed!" she replied with attitude, though her eyes lingered on him. He was no hunk, but the two seemed to compliment each other. Kiigan was the odd one out here.

"I was just scared! But..But I can't take seeing you with...with him..." the ex lamented, breaking into sobs. "I still love you, Inaba. I still love you! I'm sorry!"

Inaba turned her face from the man, but not to ignore, but to examine Kiigan. She cocked her head. "Do you cry?" she asked oddly. "Are you sensitive?"

"Hmmm...well, you called me a badboy. And badboys don't cry and usually aren't sensitive, right?" he answered with a question.

That seemed to confirm it. Inaba got up off the bench with a nod, smiling at Kiigan. She bowed. "Thanks for the lovely time, but I need someone with more passion! I know what I want now. You understand, right?"

"Sure," Kiigan smiled, getting up as well. He winked at her and wandered off with his hands in his pockets.

Eventually he found June again. She seemed to be working another mission, looking for something or someone. He decided just to follow her and watch. Hopefully she wouldn't notice.
Back to top Go down
Kiigan

Kiigan

Ninja I.D,

Mission Spree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Spree   Mission Spree EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 11:23 pm

Kiigan, still unknowingly covered in some bright pink lip-shapes over his face, shrugged lazily. "I guess. I think she was just using me to make an ex jealous. They got back together before she could eat me alive. She was happy enough," the man informed her with a grin, running a hand through his hair and turning to head back the way he came. He was pretty sure Mr. Egg's restaurant was near the park, so even with his directional handicap he knew that was the way he'd come from.

Since it wasn't far, they arrived there in no time. The jinchuriki paused in front of the store front, turning to look at June. With a smile he offered her his arm. "Might as well make this a date as well," Kiigan commented, giving her a cheeky wink. Though there was little indication that he was drunk, his cheeks were slightly flushed and he was quite a bit more amicable, which was good for her since they were doing so many annoying missions in a row. "I hope his food is good. He looks like he eats well."
Back to top Go down
Kiigan

Kiigan

Ninja I.D,

Mission Spree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Spree   Mission Spree EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 9:47 pm

Kiigan watched her with intense amusement, barely able to not erupt into laughter. "I'm sorry. She's just really hungry...I think. Either that, or she's having a stroke," she said to Mr. Egg, who seemed as concerned about June's word vomit as he was with the kiss marks on Kiigan's skin that matched the lipstick his daughter had been wearing when she left with him not too long ago. He opened his mouth to say something Kiigan was actually quite sure he didn't want to hear, so he rushed to speak first. "So! We took your food tasting mission you had posted. Just bring us whatever it is we need to taste, and we'll let you know how it is. We'll be sitting over here, okay?" Kiigan pressed, moving away from he affronted father and steering himself and June to a small table near the door. You know, in case they needed to escape quickly.

Not understanding that it was him that had caused June's pseudo-aneurysm, the man leaned forward and placed his elbows on the table and leaned toward her a bit. "Hey...what's the matter? Is your sugar low? Maybe you'll feel better after some food. You did just get out of the hospital," Kiigan fussed over her, sympathy all over his face. His general countenance was very soft, lacking all the rough edges she was probably used to.

Mr. Egg showed up with several plates of food for them to sample, giving Kiigan a nasty look. "Did you and my daughter have a good time?" he asked stiffly. "Her lipstick is all over you."

"Yep. We had fun. I accomplished your mission pretty well, since she had the confidence to get back with her ex right away. I think she just wanted to make him jealous," Kiigan answered lightly, glancing nervously at his food. Was his poisoned?

Mr. Egg still frowned, handing Kiigan a napkin. "Wipe her lipstick off your face then, son," he demanded. Crossing his arms, he looked between the two. "Let me know when you finish. Don't leave without giving me feedback, or I won't pay you, plus I'll turn you in for stealing food." With that, he turned and walked away.

"He doesn't seem to be in a good mood today..." Kiigan sighed, pouting a little. Why was he acting like Kiigan did something wrong? At least all the kiss marks were confined to his face...
Back to top Go down
Kiigan

Kiigan

Ninja I.D,

Mission Spree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Spree   Mission Spree EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 2:24 am

"Oh, right. The date," Kiigan said, as if just remembering it again. "Is that what's wrong with you?" he chuckled, picking up some sort of meat on a stick and gnawing at it. "Naaah. I was just kidding. I had just gotten done with Inaba's date and was thinking about taking someone that really matters. But mission day isn't a good day for that, now is it?" he asked, tilting his head and seeming thoughtful. His fingers nudged some assorted kebabs toward her, non-verbally encouraging her to eat something. It seemed Mr. Egg's shop specialized in kebabs now.

After a second of thought, Kiigan's eyes came to rest on her again. "You've really never been on a date?" he asked in disbelief. It was a surprise, but now that he thought about it, it seemed about right. She was the laser focus type. And with how down on herself she usually was, even if it did cross her mind, there's no way she'd let herself. That made the man frown. "On a date, you just have fun and enjoy each other. See if things click. Should be natural. You get to know each other. Or if you already know each other, you get to know each other differently," he shrugged, picking up a different stick to taste. Making a face, he sat that one down. That flavor was just not right. Bitter. "Let's finish this so we can get through those cards."
Back to top Go down
Kiigan

Kiigan

Ninja I.D,

Mission Spree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Spree   Mission Spree EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 8:12 pm

"I love kids," Kiigan grinned, turning to motion for Mr. Egg. After giving a thorough analysis of his opinion on each of the dishes, he rose and exited the building.

Apparently the kids were fighting nearby, so he headed there next. In an alley near the park...did they think they were some thugs, hiding their fight? Being a brawler himself, he already knew words weren't going to halt this fight. Blood was boiling. Adrenaline was pumping. Both had pride to lose. Even if He or June could somehow talk no jutsu them out of their disagreement, it would only happen again as soon as they left.

Running at them with no warning, he jumped in between them just as they parted and use Cherry Blossom Impact on the ground, cracking it and sending rocks up into the air only to flutter back down upon all three of them. "Boys!" he said, standing up and crossing his arms. "You're wasting your energy, fighting with each other like a couple of bums over the last crumb. Why don't you put that energy into training and becoming strong like me. Make it a competition to prove who is better. You can spar to test yourselves, but fighting in anger like this is pretty lame," Kiigan monologued to the stunned children, who seemed both scared and impressed with the jinchuriki. After looking at each other, they nodded. "Now, go home and get cleaned up, or I'll be sent after you again, and next time I won't hit the ground."

As the two scampered off, Kiigan turned to look at June. "Okay, what's next?" he asked, smacking the dust off his hands.
Back to top Go down
Kiigan

Kiigan

Ninja I.D,

Mission Spree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Spree   Mission Spree EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 4:52 am

"I've got a little sister," Kiigan answered her first question, though he wasn't sure if she'd heard him. She started on a tangent, and the man knew better than try to interrupt. She'd never heard much of his past because she'd never asked. And if he thought she was asking now, he was mistaken. June had made up something for his past that was much more exciting sounding than reality, so he'd let her have that head-canon about him if she wanted. It was amusing at least. "Sure," he shrugged, walking along side her with his hands in his pockets.

They arrived at the convenience store after a short walk, since they were in the heart of town and everything was located pretty close together. "This guy has broken his arm several times lately. If you ask me, he's just being lazy," said the man, bitter about doing this job a few times already. He'd needed the rent money and was glad such a simple task was being offered, but there was a bitter tinge in his voice. "If he'd have just hired someone full time to do this, it'd be easier and more reliable," Kiigan huffed. It was obvious he'd been the someone that tried to find a job here before he resorted to being a ninja again. Either way, he called out to the boss. "Mr. Itoh! We're here to stock!"

The young man appeared, arm in a sling. He didn't seem much older than Kiigan and June. "Oh, the boxes are waiting in the isles. I didn't want to put everyone out too much."

Bobbing his head, Kiigan moved into one of the isles, starting to place things at a pretty good speed. "this shouldn't take too long. The store is small. What's after this?"
Back to top Go down
Kiigan

Kiigan

Ninja I.D,

Mission Spree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Spree   Mission Spree EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 6:16 pm

Noting her distinct minimal effort into these missions, he narrowed his eyes at her but said nothing. While the buzz was certainly wearing off, it was still present enough to make him docile about it. Arguing would only waste time, and she still seemed to have a decent amount of cards left. Too bad making up crazy backstories for friends wasn't a paying mission. June would be golden. She did get something right. His sister was super important to him, though he didn't exactly know how to show that. The rest of it was nonsense, though. "Oh, how did you know?" he responded to her in a deadpan tone, speeding up he product placement.

Finishing up the last box of items, Kiigan raised from his crouched position and turned to give her a suspicious look. "Why do you have a good feeling? Are you going to use them on me?" he asked, waving to Mr. Iroh as they went outside and headed toward Kiri's newest blacksmith. Once there, they were directed to a box of kunai and shuriken in an area set up for practice. The red-head lifted one of the shuriken, feelings its weight and testing its sharpness on his finger. When it pulled blood, he nodded and then threw it, but it ended up arcing into the air and sailing right into the blacksmith's backroom window. Kiigan cringed.
Back to top Go down
Kiigan

Kiigan

Ninja I.D,

Mission Spree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Spree   Mission Spree EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 7:09 pm

"I think maybe it's less us sucking at this and more that these weapons are unbalanced. I think he needs more practice," Kiigan concluded after throwing it and watching it wobble in the air again. He went to speak to the blacksmith and tell him their findings, returning to pick up the stack and pull one from it. "Entertain the kids," he read off. His brows drew together a little. Why on earth were so many parents hiring ninja to watch small children? He knew being a ninja was a very popular profession, but being trained to kill from a young age didn't seem like the best criteria for caring for a bunch of pre-ninja little ones.

Either way, away they went to be nannies to a group of whining kids. But, like before, even pretty much sober Kiigan was actually good with the little tykes, further demonstrating his soft spot for them. If anyone could keep the kids occupied without scaring them for hours, it was surprisingly the jinchuriki. His dancing blue flames and all the different things he could do with them was even better than a puppet show. He had each kid sitting on stumps outside as if they were in a theater, and he stood before them juggling fireballs, turning his fire cloak into various things, and even doing tricks like hopping in and out of a flame. The kids seemed to be thoroughly enjoying themselves.
Back to top Go down
Kiigan

Kiigan

Ninja I.D,

Mission Spree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Spree   Mission Spree EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 10:41 pm

Kiigan was starting to wear down. As they wandered to the old lady's house for Puu to get the scent, the older genin started to grumble. "I've never done so many of these in one day," he sighed, stretching his arms over his head. At least on this one they didn't have to do much. Puu got the scent and lead them on quite the adventure around the village, often going through places they couldn't so they'd have to race to get around and catch up before he got too far ahead. He thought it was strange that the scent pattern was so erratic, as if the locket was moving on its own.

Puu lead them to a tree and suddenly it made sense. Up in the branches was a squirrel. the Sight of Puu spooked it and it ran into a hole in the trunk. Barely visible was a gold chain, hanging from the hole and gleaming in the sunlight. "Ah, I see it," he said, climbing up the tree to retrieve it with little trouble.

"Where ever she dropped it must have been near the squirrel and he took it back to his nest," Kiigan said as he thumped back to the ground, holding the subject of their mission out for June to see. "Seems to be in good shape. Let's get it back to her."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mission Spree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Spree   Mission Spree Empty

Back to top Go down

Mission Spree
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next