Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
The Unexpected Awakening EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
The Unexpected Awakening EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
The Unexpected Awakening EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
The Unexpected Awakening EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
The Unexpected Awakening EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
The Unexpected Awakening EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
The Unexpected Awakening EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
The Unexpected Awakening EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
The Unexpected Awakening EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
The Unexpected Awakening Vote_lcapThe Unexpected Awakening Voting_barThe Unexpected Awakening Vote_rcap 
Shin
The Unexpected Awakening Vote_lcapThe Unexpected Awakening Voting_barThe Unexpected Awakening Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

The Unexpected Awakening

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-1
Clan: Hyuga

The Unexpected Awakening Empty
PostSubject: The Unexpected Awakening   The Unexpected Awakening EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 4:01 am

So it was here at this very spot was where Rei had activated those special eyes of hers; the dreaded Tenseigan. Then he remembered the operation he went through. The one performed by Makoto Senju. A medical master that performed the bone implant perfectly. So much so that when he awoke Rei was there protecting him while he slept. Those are the things that mattered most to the Hyuuga. Rei was like his big sister and she still was. But things were different now with her being Hokage he understood she had responsibilities now and he may have to to do this on his own. At least for now. He remembered how she taught him to start it. She said train the new bone release and take it from there. She said as you trained you should feel your eyes feeling different. And so he decided to train his bone release.

1/30
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Awakening   The Unexpected Awakening EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 4:02 am

As with most things in Kyo's life, what he was about to do took the same hard work and determination that he was accustomed to. However, this was unlike any jutsu that he ever attempted before. But by the information about these bones that Rei sent to him, they would be an essential addition to his taijutsu arsenal.

From what he learnt theoretically was that what had happened to him a few days ago was normal. There was one annomolly though. Kyo's bones were not the normal whit bones; at least not when they first forced themselves out of his body. Those crimson protrusions were as if they came from the belly of hell itself.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Awakening   The Unexpected Awakening EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 4:04 am

Now at this moment, he noticed that the movements he experienced in the forest because of the bone was getting more and more intense with each passing day. He remembered what had happened to him just last night. There was a dream that he had that for sure he knew he never had experienced before.

He stood in a desert, as far as the eye could see. With sand dunes tall as hills that loomed in the distance. There was a gentle wind that he remembered caressing his face. There was a figure that stood menacingly in the distance. The figure was unusually thin and had no muscle mass. As it would get closer to Kyo, he would realise it was a red skeleton with glowing yellow eyes.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Awakening   The Unexpected Awakening EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 4:05 am

This skeleton with the glowing eyes would walk up to him laughing and would say, "Kyo of the Hyuga clan. You are mine!" And with that, this unknown being would bite him on his neck ferociously and the dream would end and he would wake up under pouring cold sweat.

He was unsure the first time he had the dream if it was related to the Kaguya DNA. Now of course it was quite obvious it was a definite link. As to what kind remains to be seen. And such a revelation would come to Kyo sooner than he thought. For as he stood there in the forest by himself, he started to harness his chakra and firstly he produced a solid bone sword from the palm of his wrist.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Awakening   The Unexpected Awakening EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 4:07 am

Kyo feeling a bit proud of himself at producing one of these bone weapons on his own. This was going to be truly useful. He swiped it quite a few times as he listened to the sound it made as it swished through the air. What a lovely sound it made to him. Almost as nice as the sound of a person's bone crunching under a punch of his.

Maybe it was time he tried another technique. It was speaking to him in his subconscious prodding him to keep making these red bones come out of him.

"Who are you?" Asked Kyo.

[I am you.] It said in a raspy voice.

"No way..." Muttered Kyo casually.

[Are you not afraid of me?] It continued.

"No. Some reason I believe you."
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Awakening   The Unexpected Awakening EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 10:46 am

[I am you.] Said the voice again.

"You can never be be. You don't even know me. Where did you even come from?" Chuckled Kyo.

[I am you. I am a manifestation of your will.] It replied. [I was born because you needed me.]

"What is your name?" asked Kyo.

[Uso] it replied as the skeleton that materialized in front of him in his thoughts looked at him with his golden glowing eyes.

"Seriously? With a name like that, you want me to trust you?" Asked Kyo in an inquisitive tone of voice.

[Yet with your doubts, you feel at peace with me do you not? Because I am you. I am your inner self. The side to you that anyone you know never sees. Not even your parents know about Uso.]

There was something about Uso that unnerved him. Of course Uso felt it. He was indeed a part of Kyo; he could feel it within himself. To see that his inner self had manifested itself in this way was totally a surprise to him. He thought about it and then Kyo laughed. Of course, he would thread lighty with Uso at least for now.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Awakening   The Unexpected Awakening EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 10:49 am

All Kyo knew at that point, regardless of what insecurities that the boy may have, one thing was indeed clear; he had his work cut out for him. Upon the creation of Uso, Kyo already started to feel different. Yet the feeling was all so too familiar. Uso was a stranger to him yet he felt as if he had known him all his life. It was truly interesting to say the least. An actual manifestation of his will. How would Uso influence him? Only time will be able to she's light on these matters.

[Concentrate Kyo. Feel the bone inside you as if it were you yourself. With this, there was little that can stand against you.]

"I know but I am going to use this ability to protect those that I love."

He was indeed adamant about that. He would use his abilities for the good of his village and everyone in it. It was obvious Kyo knew himself and his mind set. The more he thought about it the more he realised Uso was always there for him.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Awakening   The Unexpected Awakening EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 11:14 am

Kyo stood in a clearing in the forest that was around fifty meters in diameter. Around the edges of course were trees of various sizes. It was here that Kyo decided to train here today. So far aloy of interesting things have happened. But as he did his best to create these unique bones from his body, there was the sound of a comotion coming from the western side that was furthest away from the village.

This unknown noise was getting closer but it also prompted him to activate his byakugan. As his vision spread, it encountered a large group of men closing in on his position. He readied himself as the group finally caught up to Kyo. There were some mercenaries. They all came into the clearing of the forest and upon seeing Kyo they started to shout and whistle deciding on what should be done about the Hyuga in front them.

"Get the Hyuga. His body is worth a lot of money." Said the supposed leader.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Awakening   The Unexpected Awakening EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 11:17 am

Kyo's Byakugan flared up as the men attacked him viciously. There was a pain in his head that made him slump to the ground.

[Fool! Get up!] Shouted USO as the men were upon Kyo. Kyo's bones shot forth as the men was a meter away. The red bone impaled them one after the next in different parts on the body. Some of them were just pushed away by the bodies of their now impaled comrades. When Kyo opened his eyes, he was covered with blood. He could see the leader standing just a few feet from the edge of the forest with a face of both anger and shock as his men one after the next being slain.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Awakening   The Unexpected Awakening EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 11:19 am

Upon realizing that his men had all been slain, the man grew very angry but it was obvious to Kyo that there was no love from him to the men that did his bidding. Because yes he was angry but there was no passion in his eyes. In the leader's eyes he saw each of his men as nothing more than a money maker. With each death that happened before him, he felt nothing in his heart.

"So I could see it in your face. I can see that the lives I've taken today means nothing to do. You've forced.my hand really. Now I will let your family feel the hurt the families of these men who I killed will feel. And there is nothing you can do about it." Said Kyo casually.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Awakening   The Unexpected Awakening EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 11:20 am

"I am going to kill you asshole!" Bellowed the man as he charged at Kyo with full speed. Kyo readied himself for battle by taking the Gentle Fist fighting style. As the man came closer, he slashed horizontally with his sword and Kyo stepped back. The man followed up the attack with a flurry of slashes at Kyo. One of the slashes Kyo could not evade but Uso helped him by pushing the bones out of his body and catching the sword in some bones that were in a pincer like formation forcing the man to abandon his weapon within the entanglement of bones.

Now it was the Hyuga turn to go on the offensive. He dashed at the man and struck with his fingers into the man's tenketsu. 2,4,6,8,16. Struck. The man was unable to move. Kyo tossed the man's blade into the forest and left him there and went back home. Uso was dormant for now.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Awakening   The Unexpected Awakening EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 1:50 pm

Kyo couldn't help but think of the happenings of the previous day. His bone implant; the one Rei had blessed him with was starting to have a strange reaction in the form of USO. It was something he never would have had anticipated. Was this manifestation of his implant truly him? It knew everything about him yet it felt so foreign to him. It also showed to Kyo a certain side to himself that he too thought lay dormant forever. It felt foreign to him because USO was pure evil. A direct opposite to what Kyo stood for which was law and order. USO was the part of Kyo that lay dormant in each man.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Awakening   The Unexpected Awakening EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 2:44 pm

Meanwhile, there was someone that was following Kyo. This person had been stalking Kyo for quite some time and saw him in battle and knew he could take him. He knew the Hyuuga especially this one was truly strong. He knew at the moment of their fight would truly be glorious.

His long black hair hung loosely around him just like his GI. It was tattered and below it his entire body was wrapped in white but dirty bandages. The bandages went straight up to his face leaving his grey eyes open. He had but one weapon and that was his bones growing out of his body.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Awakening   The Unexpected Awakening EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 12:34 pm

"The Hyuuga has grown greatly in the last year. Zanatto, tread carefully child. He is not one to be underestimated." Said the old sage.

Zanatto chuckled at the sage's words as he thought about them. Zanatto started training like a monster when he saw Kyo fight the first time knowing fully well that he needed to prepare. He was already a master swordsman of the fire discipline and if the Kaguya clan. But something was missing. He wanted Kyo's Byakugan badly. As a matter of fact he obsessed over it.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Awakening   The Unexpected Awakening EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 12:44 pm

"Its true, the Hyuga has grown since we first identified him. After all he has my brother's bones within him. And when I slay the fucker, I'm gonna tear out his eyes from his head and sell the rest of him to the highest bidder."

The old sage thought for a moment then said, "There is a way to increase your chances of slaying Hyuuga Kyo. But you're going to have to use this seal." And with that the old man dipped his hands within the confines of his robe and took out a scroll. "This seal is pretty straight forward. It erects a barrier where neither you nor the Hyuuga can come out of. If it does break, it repairs itself with your chakra. Once inside, the Hyuuga would be unable to use any ninjutsu or genjutsu. He will be limited to just taijutsu and bukijutsu. Place it on the four corners of the battle field before hand and activate it the moment he steps in."
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Awakening   The Unexpected Awakening EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 1:00 pm

"Hyuuga are known taijutsu masters."

"Sounds now to me like you are making excuses. Do you want the Byakugan or not? Its going to be one of your greatest battles and it can be done."

Zanatto knew he could do it. Especially with the old man's seal. Now it was only a matter of time now. But he thought it would be best to test the Hyuuga by sending two of his best to do battle with him and observe the battle from a distance and learn even more about his opponent. He summoned them. Gad and Levi. Both users of the lightning and fire fist fighting style.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Awakening   The Unexpected Awakening EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 11:51 pm

Both of them were summoned by the old sage. They were disciples of his and had a special trick up their sleeves.

"Now go! Get him and kill him!" Shouted the old man as the two young fighters took off with a sudden speed. All on their way to attack Kyo and possibly murder him.

Unknown of course to Kyo, he had just finished training for the day and was on his way back home when he was confronted by two men. They both looked the same but just with different color hair. One had white spikey hair and the other had red spikey hair with dark grey gi and they were bare footed and their sudden appearance made Kyo cock and eye brow and he kept his gaze upon the approaching duo.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Awakening   The Unexpected Awakening EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 2:02 pm

"You are not from these parts." Said Kyo calmly as he looked at the both of them casually with his hands in his pockets. "Want me to show you around?"

The two men who looked as if they were in their early twenties, looked at each other and then looked at him.

"Kyo of the Hyuuga clan. We have come for your head." Said the one with the red hair and eyes.

The red haired one took an offensive fighting stance and Kyo lazily looked at him as if to say, 'are you for real?'

"Look, whoever you are, you have heard of me but you maybe got your intell dead wrong. You know I am a Hyuuga right? One of the deadliest clans in the world with taijutsu. Yet you want to fight me with Taijutsu? *sigh* alright. I guess if you are tired of living I can help you with leaving this world for the next."

Ignoring what Kyo said, fire started to form itself around the man's hands and legs. He was indeed a fire nintaijutsu user. Kyo cared nothing about that as he too took a fighting stance. The one of the gentle fist fighting style.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Awakening   The Unexpected Awakening EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 3:10 pm

They both disappeared with thunderous speed but the Hyuuga of course first activated his Byakugan and made him fully aware of the most minute details. Of course he saw them so when they appeared to start attacking him, he grabbed the red haired one by his throat and squeezed as he started to struggle.

"If you had the option to pay me money so I wouldn't crush your wind pipe what will it be?"

Somehow the red haired attacker mustered the strength to give Kyo a powerful kick to the face, breaking his sunglasses and forced him to let go to hold his face. The red haired fellow thought it was a good chance to do away with him since he was down. He harnessed fire in his feet and arms once again and came from low below a bent Kyo and came back up with an uppercut to Kyo's jaw.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Awakening   The Unexpected Awakening EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 6:23 pm

Even though he could not see, Kyo felt the heat of the fire on the man's hand and evaded easily by arching his head back in an unorthodox method in the formation of an L. The man's fist whizzed past him of course and was now airborne just in front Kyo. So Kyo drew his hand back and punched the torso of the attacker. A punch which sent him flying into the trunk of a near by tree.

Kyo looked at the other one who was there and the white haired guy actually flinched when Kyo turned to look at him. But these guys did not even care about their own lives it seemed. Because the white haired one pointed both of his hands at Kyo as lightning started to crackle around him.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Awakening   The Unexpected Awakening EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 8:52 pm

Oh? So the little shit has some balls? *sigh* Well Kyo guessed that he would see exactly what this technique was going to go. He could see with his Byakugan the man's chakra building constantly. Knowing fully well what might happen, the anticipation was killing him. It seemed to him as if this was taking forever. He saw the red haired one making movements behind him which thrilled Kyo to what he wanted all along. And that was what Kyo wanted all along. A real fight but still would he get the fight that he craved?
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Awakening   The Unexpected Awakening EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 9:43 pm

These men clearly had no clue as to what a Hyuuga abilities were. If they did, they would know that the Hyuuga could see right around them for quite some distance so sneaking up on Kyo was out of the question. So imagine the red hair surprise when he rushed Kyo and he simply pivoted and his left leg lashed out into a direct round house to the man which he blocked with a raised forearm to block Kyo's foot from hitting the side of his face.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Awakening   The Unexpected Awakening EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 10:18 pm

He grabbed Kyo's foot and swung him over his head. By then the white haired opponent had already finished charging his jutsu and fired it at the back of Kyo who was in the process of getting flung. The lightning flashed forth and struck Kyo's body electrocuting him. His charred self fell to the ground with a sickening thud. Then they both came and started to beat the unconscious body of Kyo. After a short while, they stopped and were about to call it in when Kyo awoke normally and stood up and dusted his clothes as he looked at them.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Awakening   The Unexpected Awakening EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 1:16 am

He then wiped off the blood from his mouth and spat the remainder on the ground. He then picked up his sunglasses, inspected them and saw that they were broken and tossed them.

"Good. You managed to break my glasses. Now I'm going to break you both."

Kyo's chakra started to build because he was angry. He suddenly raised his right hand and pointed his palm at the two men but he was aiming for the guy with the red hair.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Awakening   The Unexpected Awakening EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 1:36 am

Suddenly, a blinding flash of light shot out from his hand and struck the red haired fighter with such force that the light when it impaled him, it was like a hot knife through butter in the sun. It went through him effortlessly. His facial expression was one of shock and pain as the beam stood motionless at first. But to ensure the man was dead he pulled upwards and with the light blade still within his body, he cleaved the torso of the man into two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Awakening   The Unexpected Awakening Empty

Back to top Go down

The Unexpected Awakening
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next