Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Awakening  [P, Roku, Kyo] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Awakening  [P, Roku, Kyo] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Awakening  [P, Roku, Kyo] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Awakening  [P, Roku, Kyo] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Awakening  [P, Roku, Kyo] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Awakening  [P, Roku, Kyo] EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Awakening  [P, Roku, Kyo] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Awakening  [P, Roku, Kyo] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Awakening  [P, Roku, Kyo] EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Awakening  [P, Roku, Kyo] Vote_lcapAwakening  [P, Roku, Kyo] Voting_barAwakening  [P, Roku, Kyo] Vote_rcap 
Shin
Awakening  [P, Roku, Kyo] Vote_lcapAwakening  [P, Roku, Kyo] Voting_barAwakening  [P, Roku, Kyo] Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Awakening [P, Roku, Kyo]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenzō

Zenzō

Ninja I.D,
Tier: D-1
Clan: Shoten

Awakening  [P, Roku, Kyo] Empty
PostSubject: Awakening [P, Roku, Kyo]   Awakening  [P, Roku, Kyo] EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 12:06 pm

Bet awoke to the monotonous sound of beeping. A steady rhythm. Unchanging and constant. He opened his eyes to see the plain white ceiling, it was then that everything came rushing back to him. The fight against that random guy, the feelings of rage he had no control over, it was all so strange. It was with these memories and the realization he was back in control that led to a spike in his heartrate. The quickening of the beeping noise. He jolted, tried to sit up, move. It was then he realized he was tied to the bed. Shackles sat on his hands and ankles. His chest tied to the bed as well. He supposed it wasnt uncommon to have patients that didnt want to be there, in a shinobi village at least. But he continued to struggle against the bindings. But, he didnt resort to using his kekkei genkai, at the risk of losing control again. That was a feeling he most certainly was not comfortable with. He was actually somewhat afraid of the power he had unlocked, but he knew how disappointed his father would be if he found out. It was at that point, he resolved himself to learn to control his power to rid himself of this fear.
Back to top Go down
Roku
Genin
Genin
Roku

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-1
Clan: Senju

PostSubject: Re: Awakening [P, Roku, Kyo]   Awakening  [P, Roku, Kyo] EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 3:27 pm

Awakening  [P, Roku, Kyo] Pbucket

Awakening  [P, Roku, Kyo] 91d1684c7d215a9663545f616f03e4fd--black-hair-durarara

The Adventures of a Troubled Boy

Roku had been sitting in a corner in Bet's room. The doctors had bandaged up his shoulder, but Roku didn't allow them to waste energy on any unnecessary Medical Ninjutsu to heal him because there was always a chance they'd use all their chakra on him and not have enough to save the life of someone who needed it. I can go without the ligaments in my shoulder for now... let them heal a bit each day until I get full use of it. That way, they have the chakra they need if something happens. Soon, Bet stirred to consciousness. The nurses had told Roku that that was the kid's name. Roku didn't know if the staff just knew him from the community or if Bet spent a lot of time in the hospital.

Finally, after watching Bet for a moment as the other boy took in his surroundings. Roku smiled at him. He seemed more calm now. Still smiling, Roku spoke. "You are definitely an asshole, you know that? And you hit like a fucking train. Anyway, are you okay?" Roku laughed audibly. He didn't want Bet to think he was angry, his goal was just to break the ice. He had stayed so that he could figure out what happened, and make sure that Bet did not rampage again. Not that he had anything against the other guy - but he did not want civilians to get hurt. I have to be sure...
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,
Clan: Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Awakening [P, Roku, Kyo]   Awakening  [P, Roku, Kyo] EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 7:07 pm

His foot steps could be heard along the silent ward of the hospital. He nodded at the nurses at their station and they did the same in reply. They knew who he was and why he was here. He was Hyuuga Kyo and he came to see why his travelling companion and his protégé were in the hospital. His pearl like eyes searched under his sunglasses until he came to the ward and stood in the door way to the room. There they were, both alive to see another day. They also were not going after each other's throats so that was a good thing. Kyo walked in with his soft black and grey Hyuuga traditional robes and held Roku by the shoulder as a friend would as he stood at his side and looked at Bet.

"What happened?" Asked Kyo very straight and to the point. When the Hyuuga asked what happened, he also meant to say, 'what caused this?' He was concerned for both their safety.
Back to top Go down
Zenzō

Zenzō

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Awakening [P, Roku, Kyo]   Awakening  [P, Roku, Kyo] EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 7:43 pm

When Bet heard the other occupant in the room speak, he froze. He recognized the voice. Struggling to look up to see who it was due to the bindings holding him to the bed, he finally managed to make the man out. "You... you're..." Suddenly, realization hit him. That was the man he attacked when he lost control. "I am so sorry... I did not mean to attack you. I am still learning proper control of that technique." He couldn't believe the man was joking with him at a time like this. He was about to speak again when someone else entered the room. He didn't say much, but Bet was still confused. "Who the hell are you?" Was all he said to the newest occupant in the room, then he would look to the original person he was talking to, "and who the hell are you?" It was his own unique way of getting them to introduce themselves. Perhaps then all of this would start to make sense. "And would someone PLEASE untie me!" Sure, he could break free if he accessed his Blood Limit, but he also didn't want to risk losing control again, so he asked. He wondered what the other man thought of him, they had fought after all, and it was obvious he had sustained some injuries.
Back to top Go down
Roku
Genin
Genin
Roku

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Awakening [P, Roku, Kyo]   Awakening  [P, Roku, Kyo] EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 8:47 pm

Roku smiled at Bet, reassuringly. So, it was not malicious... there was no Genjutsu or anyone attacking his consciousness. He was training. Roku let Kyo and Bet both finish their questions and statements before he went on to speak. "It seems Bet was trying to learn a new technique and it got the better of him. He lost control." Roku nodded at his shoulder, which was torn to shreds to the point that Roku could not move it, not because it hurt to much, but because there were no ligaments in his shoulder to execute the movement. "But it's all good. He just ran out of chakra. Bugger has a mean hook though."

Roku then turned to Bet, approaching the bed where he was tied down and talking at the same time. "I am Roku Enzoka of the Hidden..." Roku stumbled a bit. Am I of the Cloud anymore? Who am I, really? I left the Cloud. Do I have anywhere to call home? "Cloud. Sorry about having you tied up. Had to be sure you wouldn't still be rabid when you awoke. Not that I think they'd do much good, but they, at the very least, make the nurses feel better." Roku reached down to each of the straps and untied them, having left rather simple easy release knots. Roku then looked at Kyo. "So, why are you here, my friend? Not that your company isn't welcomed, of course."

Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Awakening [P, Roku, Kyo]   Awakening  [P, Roku, Kyo] EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 10:55 pm

So this is the child Rei and Kosuke spoke of. He messed up Roku this bad? Interesting. The potential of the boy is far greater than even my own.

Kyo had activated his Byakugan and scanned Roku's body for whatever abnormalities he had inside him. The young boy had really done a number on him. He did not know what jutsu that was used to damage Roku this badly but Kyo looked forward to see it in action. Would he be damaged or killed by this boy? Only time would tell. But if it meany sacrificing his health for the sake of this boy then he would do his best. He just hoped, as the boy exhibited his no doubt hidden power, that Kyo was the most unforgiving teacher he could have. He wondered if Bet knew he was about to be his student.

"I came to make sure both of you were doing ok. And to see my new student." Said Kyo looking at Bet but speaking to Roku.

"Take off his restraints Roku if you don't mind. Bet wont have any further outbursts again right now...wont we Bet?" Said Kyo with his deep rich voice which was full of authority as any Hyuuga would. Kyo looked at Bet with an impassive face. Yet it was a predatory stare. Whichever one Bet saw mattered not to Kyo. So long as the boy didnt lose control in the hospital everything should be fine. Until either Roku or Bet would speak, there would be an uncomfortable silence in the room periodically broken with the ever present and monotonous tone of the nearby heart rate machine.
Back to top Go down
Zenzō

Zenzō

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Awakening [P, Roku, Kyo]   Awakening  [P, Roku, Kyo] EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 4:12 pm

So this guy was supposed to be taking over his training from the Hokage? He didn't look all that special. And the other guy, the one that untied him, they seemed to know eachother. But the one was from the Lightning? Rope? What was his name again? Roky? "Well, the name's Bet Shoten. Good to meet ya, Shades-sensei! Thanks for untying me Rapey!" With that, he would sit up and jump out of the bed, after unhooking himself from all the machines. Once on the ground, he started stretching and twisting. Those doctors really knew their stuff, he felt like a million ryo! "So what? Are e just going to stand around all day or are we going to do some training, Shades-Sensei and Retro-san?" He felt energized and ready to work on utilizing his new transformations. He had a lot of ground to cover to get used to using them properly and all of that. He loved training, and so it worked out for him that hopefully his new sensei was ready to do some training too! He had no idea what was in store for him, but he was sure it would be fun!
Back to top Go down
Roku
Genin
Genin
Roku

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Awakening [P, Roku, Kyo]   Awakening  [P, Roku, Kyo] EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 10:17 pm

Roku's eyes shot up. To see your new student? Well that certainly is interesting. He did not have much time to consider how he felt about it, as the next thing that came out of Bet's mouth was so absurd that Roku burst out with painfully high, shrieking laughter. The kind of laughter that almost causes someone to turn to see if there is a hyena and hag hybrid somewhere in close proximity to them. It would be a long moment before Roku's laughter subsided, as it brought tears to his eyes and caused him to double over, and by the end of it, his stomach hurt. The absurdity of what Roku had heard made him forget where he was, and as he finally finished, he had to simply look around for a bit to recover before he could continue.

"Bet, my name is Roku. Ro. Ku." Roku giggled once more before he looked at Kyo. "So-" and then Bet was already on his feet, and talking about training! It was definitely impressive. The kid had completely exhausted himself of all energy within his body and passed out from what was akin to total exhaustion... and only a few hours later, he was like this! Roku was excited. He could definitely vibe with someone this determined. But then he would look at Kyo and continue his sentence. "So, Bet is your new student huh? How did this come about?"

Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Awakening [P, Roku, Kyo]   Awakening  [P, Roku, Kyo] EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 1:15 am

Kyo couldn't help but burst out laughing too. He wasn't sure if it was the same thing Roku was laughing it but he could not help it after Bet called Roku 'Rapey'. It was absurd and hilarious as hell. Kyo slapped Roku on the back in a friendly way as he continued laughing as well as the word 'Rapey' kept coming back to him.

As the laughter had subsided, Kyo felt a bit embarrassed for a person who came from a refined family and clan to act like this in public. Ah well, he was among friends anyway. Bet had recovered in a remarkable way. He thought he would have to give him another day or two. But here he was, ready and kicking.

"Yea Bet is my new student as of since three days ago but I was out on missions so I could not come before." Said Kyo casually in reply to Roku. "Hokage sama asked me personally to train him. We have to get him ready for what is to come."

"I hope you are ready for my training methods Bet." Said Kyo to bet more casually than he meant to.
Back to top Go down
Zenzō

Zenzō

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Awakening [P, Roku, Kyo]   Awakening  [P, Roku, Kyo] EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 8:25 pm

Bet listened as the men spoke, it would seem they had definitely known each other for a while. Listening, what they said proved what he had thought. The man with the glasses was his new sensei. The man seemed to be confident that Bet would be challenged by his methods, but the young Genin could only hope this was true. "Give me all you got, Sunglasses-Sensei!!! You bring it on too, Roku-chan! From the bits I recall from our fight, you weren't giving it your all either! So, its only fair we fight serious next time, ne??" He was itching for training, fighting or sparring. Any or all of the above, he wasn't picky! He just needed to get them out of the hospital and into a training ground. He had a ton of pent up energy that needed to be released, and he knew the perfect way to get it out. "Soooo? Lets go!!!!" He was practically buzzing with energy at this point, he NEEDED to do SOMETHING.
Back to top Go down
Roku
Genin
Genin
Roku

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Awakening [P, Roku, Kyo]   Awakening  [P, Roku, Kyo] EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 1:40 pm

I don't know whether to be horrified or impressed... this guy, just a few hours ago, was incapacitated. If I was like that, I'd be in bed for days... Roku smiled. It was refreshing to see such pure unadulterated excitement and determination for something. He had become something of a cynic in the passing months, and other than the hearty laugh he allowed himself a moment ago, did far less smiling than he would like. Of course, he'd always done less smiling than he'd liked. It was painful for him sometimes as he realized his pure childhood had been ripped away by the man that raised him, as Roku was raised as a noble, a businessman, and anything else Roku thought were the furthest things from fun. That's why he could not return to the Cloud, at least not yet... the Cloud represented the identity of someone else. That Roku and this Roku were not the same person.

So, when Bet stood, asking about training, Roku couldn't help but be envious. Roku held up a hand to his two companions. "Give me a moment." Roku exited the room. He intended to go find the doctor that had offered to use her Medical Ninjutsu on him before, and ask her if the offer still stood. Bet was a strong guy, and if Roku was going to be sparring with him, he'd need the use of both his arms. If Bet was to accompany them on their travels, Roku would have to ensure that he got stronger. Rei Hyuuga placed Bet in Kyo's care, but if they were to be leaving together, Roku would undoubtedly have a hand in his training as well. If the kid did not get stronger, and at least learn to master that primal rage, he could put Roku and Kyo in harms way - and those two were the only people in the world actually doing something about Black Sun. By them being put in harm's way, one would also put int danger, by extension, every citizen of every village.

Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Awakening [P, Roku, Kyo]   Awakening  [P, Roku, Kyo] EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 6:13 pm

The Hyuuga were strong willed people. Trained to push through insurmountable odds that were thrown against them. He reflected a couple seconds what were the times where he had to push through hell to get where he was today. A long arduous jourbey it was and still is. But Bet was something different; something he had not seen before. He was a boy who behaved as if his only joy in life is training and fighting. Could he really be so into training even more than Kyo was? Those were the best kind of people to train because giving up wasn't in their vocabulary. Then again, Kyo could be wrong and he could just be a loud mouthed idiot that just likes attention.

Now that Roku left for a short while Kyo could ask him what he wanted.

"Tell me Bet. How did you know Kosuke?"

The question was pretty easy and Kyo could not see why Bet would be untruthful to him. But there obvious was a reason why he asked it.
Back to top Go down
Zenzō

Zenzō

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Awakening [P, Roku, Kyo]   Awakening  [P, Roku, Kyo] EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 3:29 pm

Bet stopped his stretching to nod as Roku left to do whatever he went to go do. Then his new sensei asked him a question. How did he know Kosuke? The only Kosuke that Bet knew of was the late Shodai-sama. "If you are referring to Shodai-sama, I did not know him at all. My father knew him though. He used to tell me stories of fighting alongside him and his cousin during the great war. He said that at his prime, Shodai-sama was one of the strongest in the world. But, I never met him." Bet sat for a bit, seemingly in quiet reflection. But, in reality, his mind was thinking of all the cool taijutsu his new teacher must know and he hoped he would be getting taught some kick ass jutsu! "So, are we gonna go to the training grounds or what?! I bet that I can beat you there!" He was still the hyperactive kid that everyone knew and loved. He was surprised that he felt as good as he did, but he wasn't going to question it either.
Back to top Go down
Roku
Genin
Genin
Roku

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Awakening [P, Roku, Kyo]   Awakening  [P, Roku, Kyo] EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 5:27 pm

It did not take Roku long to get the treatment he was looking for from the kindly doctor who had previously offered it to him. It was only a matter of asking, and waiting just a few seconds as she worked her magic and removed Roku’s bandage. “There! Good as new!” Said she, as Roku stretched and rolled his shoulder; she was, indeed, correct, and a broad smile spread across Roku’s face.

Thanks!” Said Roku. Roku gently touched the woman’s hand (I don’t know if this is possible in Naruto, but it’s CD so whatever) and, warming his chakra reserves, restored to the woman the chakra that she had lost. He was serious about not wanting her to use any extra chakra on him. He wondered if it would be a good community service act to come to the hospitals sometimes and allow the doctors to use up all their chakra, refill it himself, and allow them to go about their business. Many more lives could be saved that way, and Roku made a mental note not to forget to do that.

Roku returned to the room a few moments later to hear the end of Bet’s exclamation; “… the training grounds or what? I bet I can beat you there!” Roku smiled. Bet was indeed faster than would be expected, but Roku was one of the fastest ninja alive. There was no beating him in a race. Besides, even if he was losing, he could just cheat and teleport, and all would be well. That said, he awaited Kyo’s response to the proposition. He was, after all, Bet’s new teacher. Roku did however, in a comfortable tone, say “ya better be careful, Kyo. He’s faster than he seems. And I wouldn’t go easy on him in a spar ether.” Roku laughed, awaiting Kyo’s response.

Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Awakening [P, Roku, Kyo]   Awakening  [P, Roku, Kyo] EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 11:13 pm

Kyo heard Roku come in as he kept his vision on Bet and shrugged mentally at Roku's words. As he looked at Bet, his eagerness reminded him of himself when he was that age. No fear and little responsibilities so he could give training his all. Soon he will see if Bet was not just a figment of his imagination but rather someone whose name will be feared upon hearing his name in future.

"It ain't my nature to underestimate anyone. But its pretty obvious Roku. If I don't hold back I would kill Bet." Said the Hyuuga walking to a nearby chair and sitting so that he could face and speak to them both. "Oh that's right my friend. I forgot you have never really seen me in actual combat." Turning his head slightly to Bet he said, "Rei asked me to take care of you Bet. She never said to pamper you. So let's go to the outside of the village. I don't want to damage the village. Let's see what power damaged my friend Roku like this. Follow me." Said Kyo calmly as he got up and opened the window to the room and jumped out. While airborne, he released a pair of wings of light and hovered there looking at Bet through the open window of his hospital room, the wind gently moved his white hair and loose robes.

Please Kyo. Find the balance in training the boy to the extreme to not kill him in the process. Who knows too? This boy might end up killing him.

"Let's go."

[Exit to Forests]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awakening [P, Roku, Kyo]   Awakening  [P, Roku, Kyo] Empty

Back to top Go down

Awakening [P, Roku, Kyo]
Page 1 of 1