Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
.: Test your Might :. Open to Bet and Roku EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
.: Test your Might :. Open to Bet and Roku EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
.: Test your Might :. Open to Bet and Roku EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
.: Test your Might :. Open to Bet and Roku EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
.: Test your Might :. Open to Bet and Roku EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
.: Test your Might :. Open to Bet and Roku EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
.: Test your Might :. Open to Bet and Roku EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
.: Test your Might :. Open to Bet and Roku EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
.: Test your Might :. Open to Bet and Roku EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
.: Test your Might :. Open to Bet and Roku Vote_lcap.: Test your Might :. Open to Bet and Roku Voting_bar.: Test your Might :. Open to Bet and Roku Vote_rcap 
Shin
.: Test your Might :. Open to Bet and Roku Vote_lcap.: Test your Might :. Open to Bet and Roku Voting_bar.: Test your Might :. Open to Bet and Roku Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

.: Test your Might :. Open to Bet and Roku

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-1
Clan: Hyuga

.: Test your Might :. Open to Bet and Roku Empty
PostSubject: .: Test your Might :. Open to Bet and Roku   .: Test your Might :. Open to Bet and Roku EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 6:47 pm

By the time they left the hospital and headed to the outskirts if the village. Kyo needed space so he won't have to worry about damaging the buildings that were near to the training grounds. Out in the forests, all he had to worry about were the trees and Bet.

It was the curiousity of what Bet had done to Roku that piqued his interest in starting to train the boy right away. Just like a teacher would give you an evaluation exam to find out what level a person was at academically, the same principle applies here.

He arrived at a large clearing in the forest. About 100m in diameter and the ground was low savannah grass. The edges of the clearing of course were the ever present trees; the village hidden in leaves. Assuming Bet had followed him there he would turn at Bet, facing him.

"I know you aren't nervous or scared. But take this seriously or you end up back in the hospital or worse." Said Kyo as he took the Gentle Fist fighting style stance and awaited Bet.
Back to top Go down
Zenzō

Zenzō

Ninja I.D,
Tier: D-1
Clan: Shoten

PostSubject: Re: .: Test your Might :. Open to Bet and Roku   .: Test your Might :. Open to Bet and Roku EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 4:57 pm

Bet followed his new sensei out of the hospital window, using his clan's flying technique to effortlessly follow behind the now winged man. Once they arrived in the clearing, and they each landed, Bet would listen to the other man's warning before growing an excited smirk on his features. This was the first time someone had ever told him to go full power, so he would jump on it. "Alright then! I'm not going to hold back!! RRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" With that he would get into something like a horse stance with his arms to his sides, bent at the elbows, fists curled into balls. He would begin to search deep within himself, bringing forth all of the latent energy present in every member of the Shoten clan. First, a blue aura presented itself around him. This then turned golden, as did his hair. He continued to charge, his chakra levels increasing more and more as he did. Eventually, his hair grew out and fell down his back, only a single strand remained hanging over his forehead. His golden aura became pronounced with arcs of blue and red lightning. He continued to increase his power, more and more, he wanted to reach his final form. The one he used against Roku. He needed to train in that form. Finally, he would be encased in a white sphere of his own chakra before when it burst, his hair had returned to black, and was hanging down to his shoulders. His eyes had become golden in color and his body was now covered in red fur, including his now four foot long tail. His voice was now much deeper than it had been before, "Alright Sensei. Let's do this!" He felt amazing, his aura was now white with blue, red and purple lightning arcing around it. The strength he could now feel was beyond anything he had ever imagined! It was incredible!

Chakra: 1,402/1,722

Jutsu Used:

Stats:
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: .: Test your Might :. Open to Bet and Roku   .: Test your Might :. Open to Bet and Roku EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 1:38 am

Kyo activated his Byakugan as he began to observe the youth that stood before him in battle. Looking carefully for any signs that he could analyse and gain some intell from this boy. As his Byakugan searched, he got an unsettling feeling. The kind where when you get up in the morning and realize that the sky is no longer blue in the day. Or that everything you were taught is a lie.

As he looked at Bet, the boy's body emitted an energy he was unfamiliar with. It surely was not chakra. He saw the tenketsu points but this was no chakra. He looked on with surprise that each transformation which he could not understand just yet, that Bet was getting stronger and stronger. This was not a time to play around. Kyo had to take him serious as well.

Interesting situation I've found myself in. Judging by the amount of power coming from him, I am guessing he's now a lot faster and stronger than I am. Ah well...better show him that jutsu. Kosuke sama, hope I'm doing the right thing.

Suddenly, Kyo's body became engulfed in yellow light and disappeared and reappeared behind Bet with great speed. At that moment, Kyo lashed out at Bet as he attempted to execute a combo strike at Bet from behind with an open palm.

Jutsu Used:

Current stats:

Chakra use:
Back to top Go down
Zenzō

Zenzō

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: .: Test your Might :. Open to Bet and Roku   .: Test your Might :. Open to Bet and Roku EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 9:44 pm

Bet watched as his new sensei was engulfed in a bright light and began to move. He was moving admittedly a little faster than Bet could move himself now, but he was still able to comfortably keep up with him, with his eyes at least. The moment he saw how quickly his sensei was moving, he knew this would be an interesting fight. Reacting quickly, he allowed his Ki to surge through his body, giving him a burst of speed and strength allowing him to use an attack to match his sensei's. Thrusting his palm forwards, a blast of wind that would no doubt be enough to send his sensei flying backwards would be generated the moment their palms would touch. Bet was staggered back some and his right arm now hung limply by his side, that was a powerful attack his sensei had. He needed to take this more seriously. Focusing up, he would activate his Kaioken. Feeling his muscles bulge slightly and his white aura became red, he would charge his sensei and move to deliver a punch to his gut, not hard enough to do any permanent damage, should the attack hit. 

Jutsu Used:

Current Stats:
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: .: Test your Might :. Open to Bet and Roku   .: Test your Might :. Open to Bet and Roku EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 2:31 am

Good, thought Kyo as Bet had sent him flying back.  He was getting serious and that was never a bad thing.

It was no doubt now,  that if the Hyuuga did not take it seriously as well, Bet would kill him. An unsettling thought of a youth with such power. And if he took it overboard, Kosuke's legacy in the form of this child could be killed. But the old man and Rei were wise. Anyone else would be unable to teach this monster anything, let alone control him. It was ironic that the main thing keeping Kyo alive was a light jutsu the old man left for him to learn.  

Kyo was blown back by the force of Bet's jutsu. It was something even he had never felt before. His Byakugan was still active and so, as he was sent flying, with his great perception though, he timed it well as it was expected of someone with superior battle experience. Bones erupted from his skin at great speed. It spiked out from his entire body just as Bet's seemingly unstoppable fist would almost connect to Kyo's stomach. If the fist connects, it should gravely injure Bet.

Jutsu used:
Back to top Go down
Zenzō

Zenzō

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: .: Test your Might :. Open to Bet and Roku   .: Test your Might :. Open to Bet and Roku EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 6:28 pm

Bones erupted from his sensei's chest as Bet's fist connected. He was strong enough and tough enough that he shattered the bones easily enough, but it took away a majority of the force behind his punch. Jumping back to get a bit of distance, Bet realized that if he held back too much, his Sensei wouldnt be able to help him much. So he held his hands out in front of him, his palms touching and facing towards Kyo. "KAMEEEEEEEEEEEEE-" Pulling them to his side, a blue energy began to form in the shape of a bright ball. "-HAAAAAAAAAMMMEEEEEEEEEEE-" He continued to charge until he felt it was right, the ball had taken on a bit of his energy from the Kaioken, gaining a bit of a red outline. Pushing his arms forwards, he would release a beam towards kyo that would rip through the ground and any trees or anything else in its path to reach him. "-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!" Extending outwards at a fast pace, Bet wondered briefly if he had overdone it, but he squashed the thought. He hadn't gotten to use any of his more powerful clan techniques, so he might as well start with one of the strongest!

Jutsu used:
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: .: Test your Might :. Open to Bet and Roku   .: Test your Might :. Open to Bet and Roku EmptyFri Apr 06, 2018 8:39 am

Kyo's Byakugan was working overtime, looking for the slightest vulnerability in Bet right now and there was none that he can decipher. There was a strange energy that was forming in the confines of Bet's palms and it was powerful. His Byakugan saw that his power level was over the top. It was something he cant be hit with of course because he would end up being badly hurt.

As Bet started to gather his energy, he quickly realized that compared to his previous attacks, this one was a bit slow on the uptake because he had to gather the energy for it. With that thought, Kyo's body glowed yellow as his body transformed into light and he disappeared. Bless Kosuke for teaching him this jutsu, as he reappeared a meter behind Bet.

"Enough!" shouted Kyo as he had his own palm facing Bet. Fast or not, Kyo guessed, Bet would have to stop gathering his energy to turn to attack him. In that second, if Bet wanted to persist he would react accordingly. "I am satisfied Bet. So enough. Stand down. You will be coming with me on a certain mission. We will continue our training then."

ooc: I apologize for the long wait. I have been swamped with work. And my phone which I usualy rp from when I am on the move fell in a water tank at work and is done for. PM me.
Back to top Go down
Zenzō

Zenzō

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: .: Test your Might :. Open to Bet and Roku   .: Test your Might :. Open to Bet and Roku EmptyFri Apr 06, 2018 4:49 pm

Bet froze just as he released the technique, luckily, he cancelled it before it was able to fully fire off, but it still destroyed a large portion of the ground in front of him and felled a few trees. Listening to his new sensei speak from behind him. Hearing about a mission caught the young Shoten's attention and he immediately got excited, but he wanted to get some training done before they went on this important mission, so he bowed to his sensei, wrote down his address and then ran off raving about getting to do some training and taking on a mission. He was an easily excitable boy after all.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: .: Test your Might :. Open to Bet and Roku   .: Test your Might :. Open to Bet and Roku EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 1:21 am

Kyo stood and looked on as the strange blue energy fizzled out as Bet obeyed him and started to calm down. A large portion of the ground had been torn up ans some trees were misplaced from the builsing now dormany force coming from Bet. This 'student' of his had shown considerable prowess in power. It was going to take alot more than he anticipated. Next time would be different though.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .: Test your Might :. Open to Bet and Roku   .: Test your Might :. Open to Bet and Roku Empty

Back to top Go down

.: Test your Might :. Open to Bet and Roku
Page 1 of 1