Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Keep a watch on ya stuff! EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Keep a watch on ya stuff! EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Keep a watch on ya stuff! EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Keep a watch on ya stuff! EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Keep a watch on ya stuff! EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Keep a watch on ya stuff! EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Keep a watch on ya stuff! EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Keep a watch on ya stuff! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Keep a watch on ya stuff! EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Keep a watch on ya stuff! Vote_lcapKeep a watch on ya stuff! Voting_barKeep a watch on ya stuff! Vote_rcap 
Shin
Keep a watch on ya stuff! Vote_lcapKeep a watch on ya stuff! Voting_barKeep a watch on ya stuff! Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Keep a watch on ya stuff!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,
Tier: SS
Clan: Uchiha

Keep a watch on ya stuff! Empty
PostSubject: Keep a watch on ya stuff!   Keep a watch on ya stuff! EmptyThu Apr 05, 2018 10:14 pm

Everyone please keep watch on your stuff! I.E anything that was posted or has been edited since March 21, 2018. It's entirely possible, that over the course of the next day or so the entire site will revert. So please keep a watch on these things and make backups of your stuff for reposting should the site revert fully.

Thanks and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Kosuke ~<3
Back to top Go down
https://nrnewbeginnings.rpg-board.net
Roku
Genin
Genin
Roku

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-1
Clan: Senju

Keep a watch on ya stuff! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep a watch on ya stuff!   Keep a watch on ya stuff! EmptyFri Apr 06, 2018 3:04 pm

UPDATE: We believe everything is completely settled. That said, any posts that were made prior to the 22nd and then edited since then have been reverted to the state they were in before being edited. All new posts are the same, and all old posts are the same.

If that happened to be something that was apped for: I personally quote everything I approve, so feel free to use that as a basis to edit your creations and bring them back up to date. If this is not the case for whatever reason, and your apps were not quoted, please try to restore them to the best of your ability and contact a staff member to double check.

Thank you!
Back to top Go down

Keep a watch on ya stuff!
Page 1 of 1