Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Chakra Training and Sorts in the Mist[closed rp] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Chakra Training and Sorts in the Mist[closed rp] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Chakra Training and Sorts in the Mist[closed rp] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Chakra Training and Sorts in the Mist[closed rp] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Chakra Training and Sorts in the Mist[closed rp] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Chakra Training and Sorts in the Mist[closed rp] EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Chakra Training and Sorts in the Mist[closed rp] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Chakra Training and Sorts in the Mist[closed rp] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Chakra Training and Sorts in the Mist[closed rp] EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Chakra Training and Sorts in the Mist[closed rp] Vote_lcapChakra Training and Sorts in the Mist[closed rp] Voting_barChakra Training and Sorts in the Mist[closed rp] Vote_rcap 
Shin
Chakra Training and Sorts in the Mist[closed rp] Vote_lcapChakra Training and Sorts in the Mist[closed rp] Voting_barChakra Training and Sorts in the Mist[closed rp] Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Chakra Training and Sorts in the Mist[closed rp]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-1
Clan: Hyuga

Chakra Training and Sorts in the Mist[closed rp] Empty
PostSubject: Chakra Training and Sorts in the Mist[closed rp]   Chakra Training and Sorts in the Mist[closed rp] EmptyThu May 31, 2018 11:17 pm

Kyo had left the main island on Kiri and simply decided that of course while in a foreign land, he might as well not waste time and thought it would be a good idea to do some simple training and yet again adding to his already enormous chakra supply. Oh how he loved training. It was what he lived for. As he would tell all of his students or friends, training was the only way to ensure that you was given a good chance to survive in the world of shinobi.

With that sentiment, he journeyed to this remote island so that no one was to get caught up in his sometimes violent training. The boat he came in was a normal ten footer wodden row boat that was equipped with two oars. Rowing between islands Kyo knew would keep his body even more fit than it already was and would help build his focus. The trip to the island was uneventful apart from seeing the new scenery Kiri had to offer. There were larger cargo boats carrying their load to whatever destination.

Apart from the basic flora and fauna, the island was uninhabited. So he could go all out it were. First, he created a shadow clone and Kyo and his clone took a seated position in the ground to begin the first stage of meditation. As usual, he emptied his mind of all thoughts and began to feel the familiar warmth of his chakra flow through him.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Chakra Training and Sorts in the Mist[closed rp]   Chakra Training and Sorts in the Mist[closed rp] EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 10:47 pm

He saw in his mind's eye his father and his mother upon an island very much like this one. They looked so happy until the war came and changed everyone forever. He could see them holding him as a baby and showering him with love. He saw them carrying him to the Hyuga temple in Kirigakure and taught him the writings upon stone. A requirement for any Hyuga that was in line for being head if the clan.

It was something that his parents loved about him. Kyo was always humble enough to never seek out power and position. He would always like to keep out of the eye view of others and remain hidden and don't draw attention to himself. He was always humble as well due to the fact he would hardly depend on any servant to minister to him. He especially being a shinobi always preferred to be self efficient.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Chakra Training and Sorts in the Mist[closed rp]   Chakra Training and Sorts in the Mist[closed rp] EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 5:30 am

He saw his father sparring with other members of the clan. He is still strong of course as his own father's training help him keep fit. He saw his mother teaching him how to do what he was doing right now and that was training his chakra. How she was so tender and caring towards him before she died. How she would sit with him and made sure his mental prowess was always in tact. Kyo chuckled at the thought of how one parent which was his father taught him how to use his body and to fight and train to become physically stronger. While his mother taught him how to use his wit.

Both were a team and they raised him to the best of their ability. His mind wandered to his thoughts of Praveen; his deceased fiance. He could see her face clearly and his kind warm and beautiful face smiling back at him. Her long black hair stretching down her back in a single plait. Her young supple body was always in want of Kyo. His parents loved her and simply because of her death, he remembered promising himself and the world that he would never break the law again.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Chakra Training and Sorts in the Mist[closed rp]   Chakra Training and Sorts in the Mist[closed rp] EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 4:17 pm

He saw the day when he was upon the Hokage mountain and was lost in his own thoughts. He remembered the days when this was the meeting place he loved most. It was where he met his sensei, Uchiha Kosuke. The Uchiha taught him many things in combat and had given him a great gift. He had given him the ability to learn the light release which eventually from using this piercing element, he got the name The Impaler. A name he made sure he continuously lived up to by repeatedly impaling his enemies with the piercing power of his light. This was Uchiha Kosuke's gift to him, this light release was so versatile and impressive, it was Kyo's main way of attacking.

Now, Kyo opened his eyes to the surrounding area and really took it in, all the sounds and sights. His Byakugan was activated as if on impulse since his chakra had started to build. There was one person that was within the range of his Byakugan. And that person was walking straight towards him at a quickened pace. Kyo got up from his seated position and awaited the arrival of this new comer.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Chakra Training and Sorts in the Mist[closed rp]   Chakra Training and Sorts in the Mist[closed rp] EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 5:49 pm

The person that stepped out of the forest was someone he did not know before. But he had a fox like face and a permanent smile on his face. He had on a black gi with a white haori. His hair was purple but of a light shade. In his waist was a wakizashi with a green hilt. And upon his feet were bamboo sandals and socks. Truly traditional samurai wear. He looked at Kyo with a confused look upon his face. It was clear that this man did not know why this Kyo was here.

"Who are you? I can tell you are not from these parts. It's a while since I have laid eyes on a shinobi from the hidden leaf." Said the man casually as he stepped slowly towards Kyo.

"I am Hyuga Kyo and I came here to train." Replied Kyo equally as casual.

"Strange...There is no fear in your eyes for me. Do you not know who I am?"

"No, and neither do I care who you are to be honest. Why? Should I fear you?"

"You should. I am the bringer of rain, Shinshirou Aiosuke."

"Never heard of you. Maybe next time we will meet and you show me why anyone should fear you."

And with that, Kyo left the island.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chakra Training and Sorts in the Mist[closed rp]   Chakra Training and Sorts in the Mist[closed rp] Empty

Back to top Go down

Chakra Training and Sorts in the Mist[closed rp]
Page 1 of 1