Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Opening the training gates [Training / Closed] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Opening the training gates [Training / Closed] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Opening the training gates [Training / Closed] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Opening the training gates [Training / Closed] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Opening the training gates [Training / Closed] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Opening the training gates [Training / Closed] EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Opening the training gates [Training / Closed] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Opening the training gates [Training / Closed] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Opening the training gates [Training / Closed] EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Opening the training gates [Training / Closed] Vote_lcapOpening the training gates [Training / Closed] Voting_barOpening the training gates [Training / Closed] Vote_rcap 
Shin
Opening the training gates [Training / Closed] Vote_lcapOpening the training gates [Training / Closed] Voting_barOpening the training gates [Training / Closed] Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Opening the training gates [Training / Closed]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moeru & Ryuu

Moeru & Ryuu

Opening the training gates [Training / Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Opening the training gates [Training / Closed]   Opening the training gates [Training / Closed] EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 6:54 pm

Today, Moeru had a mission!

Ever since graduating from the academy, she had made it her goal to finally learn a jutsu other than the ones she had before graduation. For a while, she kept holding it off because she was afraid of failure. For some reason, the other kids could perform techniques well, but Moeru struggled with even the simplest ones. She needed to figure out how to overcome this.

If she couldn't find a way to learn jutsu, how could she possibly be an excellent kunoichi?

Thus, she started today in her room, practicing. For the most part, accumulating chakra was her issue. It almost felt like she gathered too much, thus making the jutsu she tried to use too strong and unstable. Maybe, she should learn how to control her chakra?

The girl sat cross-legged on her bed, in her pajamas, and began to meditate. She decided that first, she would try to call out her chakra. If she focused enough, maybe it would listen to her? It was worth a shot.

So, she focused. She gave all of her attention to her chakra, feeling it deep inside her gut, then practiced extending it outward.

It was the toughest thing she ever had to do. Her body was almost rejecting her every wish. She wanted to extend her chakra further, but she couldn't.

Deep grunts came from her mouth as she tightly closed her eyes and roughly pressed her hands together. She tried focusing harder, but that wasn't getting her anywhere. Her chakra was starting to fight her back, denying her control. Pretty soon, it began extending itself on its own, shrouding her in something she'd never seen before, red chakra. It burned her skin and left her breathless.

Eventually, it dissolved her whole...

Blackness enveloped her, and when Moeru could finally see the light again, she was in a place that wasn't her room.

Chakra Awakening 1/5
Back to top Go down
Moeru & Ryuu

Moeru & Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Opening the training gates [Training / Closed]   Opening the training gates [Training / Closed] EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 7:04 pm

"Where am I?" Moeru said to herself as she looked around. She was in some dampened area with water running all beneath the ground. Her room had disappeared, and she now sat in a small corridor with a leaking roof.

She blinked once, then twice, but still couldn't wrap her head around where she was. Eventually, she decided to move and figure something out.

Moeru promptly stood, then started walking down one side of the corridor. She didn't know why she was going to this particular direction, but she felt that down the way she was walking was the place where she was needed.

So, she kept moving. Eventually, she came into a large room that overflowed with water. Crazily enough, the liquid came up to her knees.

At the center of the room was a large cage with a seal on it. Since the lighting was terrible, Moeru couldn't see what was inside the cage. However, she could hear the disturbing sounds of breathing. For a second there, she thought that it sounded like a giant beast smelling its prey.

Then suddenly, a large creature spoke...

"You have some nerve to stand in front of The Great Me, little brat. I guess you finally decided to meet your end."

Chakra Awakening 2/5
Back to top Go down
Moeru & Ryuu

Moeru & Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Opening the training gates [Training / Closed]   Opening the training gates [Training / Closed] EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 7:38 pm

The voice frightened Moeru, and she jumped back in fear. Her legs began to quake as she felt her knees grow weak. Tears welled up in her eyes, and she could feel herself about to break from the sheer pressure of a higher being's presence.

Then, from the darkened cage in front of her, she saw two giant predatory eyes and a pearly white smile with fangs the size of houses.

This sight really did make her fall to her knees in terror.

The creature found amusement from this and began to cackle.

"Amusing isn't it?" the beast roared. "How amusing it is! Very amusing indeed! To think that they would lock The Great Me in this type of vessel? Were they all making light of The Great Me? I can't tell, but it really pisses me off!"

Moeru didn't know what the creature was talking about, but its voice seethed with rage and delight at the same time. Had she ever heard a sound so cruel?

However, nothing was more evil about this creature than the chakra it radiated.

"Listen, brat," the monster said. "Do you know what The Great Me is? Do you know my power? Go ahead and say it. What's my name?"

Moeru didn't answer. Mostly, Moeru didn't want to answer, for she feared that her answer would be correct. Of course, she knew what this thing was. She had always known. This monster represented all of her strife, her heartache, and her pain. It was the reason she suffered so much at the hands of her caretakers and other children for all these years. It was the reason she was all alone, and the reason she would remain alone forever...

"Yes, brat! Name me. Name the object of your suffering!"

A tremble came to Moeru's lips as she tried her hardest not to answer. Eventually, the fear overcame her, and her mouth moved before she could stop herself.

"Kyu-... Kyuubi..." she whispered meekly.

For a while, the beast didn't answer, and Moeru feared its response.

"...Yes, Kyuubi. That is the name you have given me, isn't it? The name of hatred, and the word I hate more than you."

The beast spoke with a growl towards Moeru, but it didn't feel like it was talking to her. When the creature's eyes stared at her body, it was like it was staring at someone else instead.

"Now that you know The Great Me's name, it is time to get down to the real reason for being."

"Reason for being?" Moeru repeated with timid confusion.

To that, the monster's smile seemed to grow even more sinister. "You want to use my power, don't you?"

Chakra Awakening 3/5
Back to top Go down
Moeru & Ryuu

Moeru & Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Opening the training gates [Training / Closed]   Opening the training gates [Training / Closed] EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 1:34 am

"Huh?" Once again, Moeru was left dumbfounded. However, the beast didn't seem phased by it at all.

"That's what you came here for, isn't it? You came for my power." it asked with a low growl. Despite how aggressive its voice was, the Kyuubi had a wide smile, like a carnivore staring down at its food it was about to eat. That smile disturbed Moeru, those eyes disturbed Moeru, and those teeth disturbed Moeru.

"Um... I... I don't know what you mean..." she said as she tried to avoid eye contact.

"Don't play dumb girl!" the beast roared. "You must know the truth.
Your chakra is minuscule. A body so frail that it can't even produce enough to keep itself stable. And yet... It has mixed with The Great Me's. Like a canyon overflowing with water, you can't control it, brat."

Moeru's eyes went wide as she started to realize. That was the reason she couldn't do well with her jutsu. She tried using her chakra, but her chakra was too small. Moreover, when she tried to call upon her chakra, she felt as though she was calling upon something that wasn't hers...

She was calling on the Kyuubi's power, but the Kyuubi was rejecting her.

"So you finally understand, huh, brat? I'm not surprised to see that look on your face, but that's not the one I want to see. Your hatred is my fuel... Thus, I shall grant you my power, but on one condition."

Moeru gulped with fear.

"Hatred... That shall be your trigger. You will grow in power, but only if you begin to hate. Otherwise, you will always be the pathetic, useless existence that they all have called you... Don't look at me that way, brat. It is the mere price you have to pay if you want to make a deal with the devil. Well, I guess I'll help you out this once. Just for coming in and meeting me, I shall grant you a third of my power."

Suddenly, chakra began flowing out of the cage where the beast resided. It resonated a glow of blood red and gathered like bubbles. It moved slow, but the pressure felt so great to Moeru to where she couldn't get away. That's right, there was no running from this power. No matter where she went or how well she could hide, this chakra will always remain inside of her, ready at any moment to strangle her with its might.

"I hope you enjoy it, brat. I believe you wretched humans had a belief similar to this moment. Maybe... It was called a God blessing a mere mortal?"

With a vibrant cackle, the Kyuubi's chakra wrapped around her, covering her entire body. It squeezed her hard as if it wanted to pop her and splatter her blood, and Moeru felt her voice suddenly give out. Her mind rushed with fear and adrenaline, flashing back to moments in time to try and get her out of this. However, nothing had prepared her for dealing with this power. She was going to die, and she couldn't do anything to stop it.

"See you next time, brat." was the last thing Moeru heard before the chakra completely enveloped her and all she could see was darkness.

Chakra Awakening 4/5
Back to top Go down
Moeru & Ryuu

Moeru & Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Opening the training gates [Training / Closed]   Opening the training gates [Training / Closed] EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 1:46 am

The next thing Moeru knew, she was awake and in her room.

Nothing had appeared to change. Her bedroom was still fine and her house still looked in peace. Her clothes weren't tattered or destroyed and her feet weren't wet anymore. That pressure she felt form the Kyuubi had disappeared, and her fear had settled into slight anxiety.

All in all, everything felt fine.

Except for one thing...

Moeru's body was glowing with chakra, but not the chakra that she was used to. Instead of the natural blue that she radiated, she was illuminating a strange red glow.

"So this is the Kyuubi's..."

Her thoughts trailed off as her mind played back what she just experienced. When she closed her eyes, she could still see it all so clearly. She could see the cage, the monster inside, its eyes and its ferocious teeth. Everything! She could see so perfectly... And she wanted to vomit at the sight.

"Oh god," she said as she held her stomach with one hand and her mouth with the other. She curled herself into a ball in her bed, and tears started falling from her eyes. She shook uncontrollably, and sobs released like the squeals of a dying pig.

"Oh god... I have that inside me... I have that."

She looked at her hand, and at the strange red glow that beamed from it. Any regular person would be happy to have attained such a power. However... Moeru was mortified. She didn't want this, and she never did. She hated this new power she was given and she wished it gone.

She wished that she was never given the Kyuubi to hold.

Chakra Awakening 5/5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opening the training gates [Training / Closed]   Opening the training gates [Training / Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Opening the training gates [Training / Closed]
Page 1 of 1