Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Tail 8 and a new mentor?! [p] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Tail 8 and a new mentor?! [p] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Tail 8 and a new mentor?! [p] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Tail 8 and a new mentor?! [p] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Tail 8 and a new mentor?! [p] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Tail 8 and a new mentor?! [p] EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Tail 8 and a new mentor?! [p] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Tail 8 and a new mentor?! [p] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Tail 8 and a new mentor?! [p] EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Tail 8 and a new mentor?! [p] Vote_lcapTail 8 and a new mentor?! [p] Voting_barTail 8 and a new mentor?! [p] Vote_rcap 
Shin
Tail 8 and a new mentor?! [p] Vote_lcapTail 8 and a new mentor?! [p] Voting_barTail 8 and a new mentor?! [p] Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Tail 8 and a new mentor?! [p]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirei
Genin
Genin
Kirei

Tail 8 and a new mentor?! [p] Empty
PostSubject: Tail 8 and a new mentor?! [p]   Tail 8 and a new mentor?! [p] EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 7:15 am

It had been a little over a year of training and Kirei hadn’t managed to get past the seventh tail, though he had mastered its use. He was just on the verge of getting to the next level, but he just needed a bit more work. Matsuda had been training him diligently, but he had received word that his replacement was going to be there soon, so while Kirei was training, he went to meet the man and give him all of the notes he had compiled on Kirei’s improvements, things to watch out for, details on the island and a mental health report on his young ward. Overall, Kirei desolated all the signs of a prodigy, but he was too calm and calculative. He needed to loosen up more and form real bonds with people, otherwise, Matsuda feared he would go down a dark path. But, that was all lined out in his notes. He waited on the small docking area at the southern end of the Turtle. He wondered who exactly would be replacing him, he did miss home, but wouldn’t mind sticking with the kid for a while longer. Orders were orders and he was sure this change in mentorship would be a good change.

1/5
Back to top Go down
Okami

Okami

Ninja I.D,
Tier: SS-something
Clan: Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Tail 8 and a new mentor?! [p]   Tail 8 and a new mentor?! [p] EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 7:43 am

#tierS-3
#karasu
#kirei
0615#chakra
©️2013 Alexis Grey
The boat slowly sloshing it's way through the water and docking on the legendary Island Turtle was, in all fairness, a boring ride. That did not, however, mean that it's occupant was asleep. He couldn't, for whatever reason. It was like something so exciting was about to happen that even the raw nothingness of the ride out here was buzzing with energy. Either way, the boat had stopped.

Jumping off the side of the ship, he took a look around and saw the dude he was supposed to be replacing. Training the Jinchuuriki of the Nine-Tailed Fox was supposedly going to be a rough ride, which is why the Hokage had decided to send him. You could say he knew how to handle the Bijuu. Came with the territory of both his upbringing and his parentage.

The other man would likely notice a few things as he started walking up to the ninja who had been here on the island for a year. His replacement was fairly tall and well-muscled, despite keeping a slightly unkempt demeanor. His eyes were an unnerving red, and flicked back and forth to take in all of his surroundings even while glowing with a certain kindness and naivete. His hair was black, and was brushed back into soft spikes, while he kept a bit of scruff along his jaw in a stylish manner. It would likely be clear to Matsuda who this was without his even saying it, but that didn't matter.

Taking a swig out of a standard issue canteen filled with something...not as standard, the new arrival spoke in a rather deep voice that had a bit of a gravelly quality to it, but not in a bad way. "The name's Karasu Uchiha. I assume you're the guy I'm here to replace?"

Sharingan (1 Tomoe) Training 1/7
technique log [click to open]
N/A
Back to top Go down
Kirei
Genin
Genin
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Tail 8 and a new mentor?! [p]   Tail 8 and a new mentor?! [p] EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 12:08 pm

Matsuda took in the appearance of his replacement all in an instant. No wonder they were sending this guy, the connection was obvious. So, he would have a much better ability to connect with Kirei than just someone who knew his family. Greeting the man with a lazy wave, Matsuda would speak, “Indeed I am. Kirei is training in the forest there to the south.” He would point behind him in a general direction several crashes and booms could be heard, the canopies of trees seem to shake off in the distance. Handing over his notes, “These are the notes I’ve compiled in the year we have been training. This covers his progress, areas where he needs improvement, a psychological profile, as well as helpful tips I’ve found for subduing him when he loses control. Though, with the fact you were practically raised by the mans grandfather, you should be able to connect with him much better than me. Which will help when he loses control.” With that said, he would jump over onto the boat as it retreated away from the island. Sparing one last glance, wondering when he would see his young friend again.

Kirei for his part, was training the day away, blasting jutsu after jutsu, going in and out of his seven tailed state destroying rocks and trees the size of the average house. He was used to giving his all in training, looking back over the jutsu he had been taught in his time here, along with other skills, he could definitely say he had improved. He wondered though, who his other sensei would be? Wel, he could sense a new chakra signature now on the island, so he assumed he would be finding out soon.

2/5
Back to top Go down
Okami

Okami

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Tail 8 and a new mentor?! [p]   Tail 8 and a new mentor?! [p] EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 9:28 pm

#tierS-3
#karasu
#kirei
0615#chakra
©️2013 Alexis Grey
Taking the papers and nodding at the other man's retreating form, he'd look them over with a sigh as he began walking towards the obvious destruction in the distance. Whistling as he went, his eyes flicked over some of the more interesting parts of the documents, idly making corrections based on what he knew of the brat that was basically his nephew through circumstance. Finding out that the Jinchuuriki was Kirei was certainly a treat. Absorbing the information in his psychoanalysis, the older Uchiha realized that he'd have his work cut out for him. Calm, cool, and collected, huh? Not even Uncle Kos was that way, and he was pretty damned subdued a lot of the time!

Arriving at his destination, Karasu took a moment to observe the kid's training habits for himself, again mentally adjusting the information that was given to him. Growing a lazy smirk that he was told made him look a bit too much like his father, he took another swig of his canteen and whistled loud enough for the younger Uchiha to hear him. "Hey brat, get your ass over here so I can see what I'm working with."

Sharingan (One Tomoe) Training: 2/7
N/A
Back to top Go down
Kirei
Genin
Genin
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Tail 8 and a new mentor?! [p]   Tail 8 and a new mentor?! [p] EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 9:46 pm

Feeling the chakra approaching, he paused his training just as the other man approached. It was a man with Black hair and red eyes, could he be an Uchiha? Either way, he walked over to meet the man he would spend the next year with. "Hello, I am Kirei Uchiha. I am to assume you will be my new sensei, ne?" Was all he said as he glanced over the man. Overly calm and he held a sense of confidence. Was it a deserved confidence, or was the man simply full of himself? Kirei would simply have to find out given their time together. One thing was certain, the man was far more boisterous than Matsuda-sensei, the man had gone an entire month once without saying a work, only grunting and pointing, it was ludicrous! But, that was now in the past, he looked forwards to what all this man would be teaching him in their time together. Wondering what sort of shinobi he was, Kirei had a few guesses based solely on what he had been able to deduct from the man's posture, gait and personality display in those first few seconds. But, he supposed he would learn all he needed to know, and then some, given time.

3/5
Back to top Go down
Okami

Okami

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Tail 8 and a new mentor?! [p]   Tail 8 and a new mentor?! [p] EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 10:18 pm

#tierS-3
#karasu
#kirei
0615#chakra
©️2013 Alexis Grey
Nodding at Kirei, Karasu took in all of his mannerisms with a serious face. He was almost TOO controlled for someone of his age. Where was that burning excitement every eight year-old had? He knew that the young boy was a Genin, and thus a shinobi in his own right, but that didn't excuse the lack of...well, everything adventurous. Squatting down to his level, Karasu poked him in the forehead with the first two fingers of his right hand. His father used to do this to him, and Uncle Kos had explained that he had always done that as a traditional greeting from an older member of the Main Family to a loved one, typically a younger member. Speaking up in his lazy drawl, Karasu would address his student. "The name's Karasu Uchiha. So, you're Kazue-nee's kid, huh?...It really has been a while. Here's what we're going to do. You're having some issues with the eighth tail, right? I plan on solving that right now, along with seeing exactly what makes you tick. I have a theory, but I need you to prove it. So, I'm going to stand over there, and I want you to release as much chakra as you can and attack me. Don't worry, I can handle it. I'm going to tell you right now, though, that I don't train failures. If you don't live up to the Uchiha name, and if the Kyuubi doesn't live up to it's reputation, I'm going to leave and put in a few suggestions. You'll be taken off the active duty roster, and I'll definitely be letting your mother know about this."

Walking over to the middle of the clearing, Karasu would get into a relaxed stance as he waited for the kid to make the first move. Call his words cruel if you wish, but he needed the younger male to give in. Truth was, he wasn't actually going to do such things, but there was no way to tell unless the kid actually failed this little test. Hell, the kid was already listed as incapable of doing missions for the foreseeable future, and if he let his mother know this didn't work she'd beat him upside the head and tell him to try something else.

The theory was simple. The Kyuubi responds to negative emotions. He can sense them, and they allow him to take over his jailer. Suppressing your emotions could prevent him from taking control, but in order to control him you needed to empathize and understand those emotions. That was the first step to being capable of befriending anyone, especially something as primal as a Bijuu. This was, of course, coming from the notes his father left in the clan compound, both from personal experience and from the creation of the second generation of Tailed Beasts after the war.

Well, there was only one way to find out.

Sharingan (One Tomoe) Training 3/7
N/A
Back to top Go down
Kirei
Genin
Genin
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Tail 8 and a new mentor?! [p]   Tail 8 and a new mentor?! [p] EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 10:34 pm

The moment the man stopped speaking and stepped away, in the depths of the seal, a red eye snapped open, rage filling its visage. Kirei started to output far more energy than he ever had, it wasn't due to his own will either. No, this was all due to the Kyuubi getting pissed off at what the man had said, and Kirei had little say in the matter, but he decided to play the Kyuubi's game, he wanted them to be a team eventually, so he would allow the bijuu to flood his system with its chakra, while he focused more on controlling said chakra, but at one point, this grew almost more than he could bear. The moment the eighth tail formed, he got into an animalistic stance and lunged forwards at his full speed, sending two clawed chakra hands from his back to swipe at his new sensei. His now red eyes reflected the visage that was sealed inside of him, a being said to be the embodiment of hatred. Though Kirei, was struggling to control his own body at this point, he could somewhat understand the Kyuubi's anger, the beast was incredibly prideful and this man had just insulted that pride, along with his own pride as a shinobi, so he supposed, the Kyuubi was feeding from his own anger as well at the moment.

4/5
Back to top Go down
Okami

Okami

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Tail 8 and a new mentor?! [p]   Tail 8 and a new mentor?! [p] EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 11:02 pm

#tierS-3
#karasu
#kirei
0575#chakra
©️2013 Alexis Grey
Karasu's eyes widened as he jumped back, one of the claws barely missing his throat. His eyes hurt slightly, and his vision cleared immensely as the young Jinchuuriki raged on. Well, at least the plan worked. Now, he just had to beat the Kyuubi into submission until he settled back down. It'd be far easier, considering what had just happened to him.

Karasu knew the significance of the pain in his eyes. Like his older sister Akane, he was born with the Sharingan innately, but unlike her he hadn't had any motivation to use it beyond then. There was truly no challenge great enough that he needed to, and as such he had difficulty achieving even basic activation until now. The fact that even his body knew he was so close to death then was slightly disconcerting, but it didn't matter. Once his heart rate settled, he'd be fine.

His lazy smirk spread into a full-blown grin as he dashed forward at his full speed, his eyes quickly growing accustomed to the influx of information. Wow. That was a LOT of chakra. Sliding past the multitude of tails, Karasu would make an attempt at tackling the young man. If this worked, he would get behind him and try to lock his arms apart in a bind that wrapped his elbows around the boy's shoulders and linked his fingers behind the nape of Kirei's neck. Making soothing noises into his ear, he'd begin to speak once more. "You did good, kid. Now, all you need to do is accept that you're angry, and focus it. Control it. It's a good thing to feel angry, but don't let it consume you. The moment you do that, is when the Kyuubi can take over completely. My half-brother's a bastard like that. Although, if you ever need help subduing him, here's a tidbit that can give you some leverage. His name is Kurama, and he used to be the most loving of all the Bijuu. Now, take a deep breath, and tell him that he needs to calm down."

Sharingan (One Tomoe) Training 4/7
Sharingan (1 Tomoe): At level one the users Perception stat is increased by 10 points (ONLY while active). They are able to see through C-rank and below Genjutsu. This also adds +10 to your speed tracking. Pay 40 to activate , 20 upkeep

Strength: 100
Speed: 100
Durability: 85
Stamina: 20
Perception: 40

Last edited by Okami on Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kirei
Genin
Genin
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Tail 8 and a new mentor?! [p]   Tail 8 and a new mentor?! [p] EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 11:14 pm

He could feel the kyuubi's rage intensify with the inclusion of his name into the conversation. The man had moved faster than he was able to react to properly, but when he spoke, the Kyuubi seemed to go into a rage. A ninth tail slowly started forming, bubbling up next to the others. Kirei couldn't move, he just slowly accepted the influx of emotions he was feeling, both his own and those he was sensing from the Kyuubi. As soon as the ninth tail fully formed, Kirei lost consciousness and the bijuu chakra receded back into his body. Within the seal, the kyuubi was raging, leaving him a mental note to never call it by that name, as he, nor any human had earned that privilege. So, he would be damned sure that the human he had the most direct contact with didn't disrespect him in such a colossal way as to call him by his name. Should he ever get to get out of the seal and meet this man, Karasu Uchiha, he would not forget this moment. It was at this moment, 90% of all the Kyuubi's hate was focused in on a singular entity. But, with his vessel unconscious, there was nought he could do but bide his time. 

5/5 [Claiming 8th tail]
Back to top Go down
Okami

Okami

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Tail 8 and a new mentor?! [p]   Tail 8 and a new mentor?! [p] EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 11:32 pm

#tierS-3
#karasu
#kirei
#kyuubi
0555#chakra
©️2013 Alexis Grey
Karasu sighed as the chakra levels coming from Kirei's seal started to dissipate as soon as he passed out. The strain from the ninth tail was too much at the moment, it seemed. Setting his pseudo-nephew down gently, the elder Uchiha would slump to the side, taking in the flow of chakra both in his own body and in the young boy next to him. Sighing, he would take a swig of his canteen once more, cap it, then toss it to the side before poking Kirei in the cheek to wake him up.

Once he had awakened, Karasu would hand him half a sandwich he'd pull out of his pack, munching on the other half. Finishing his bite, the older male would turn to the younger with a curious look on his face. "Out of curiosity, what is that old fox saying about me? Also, I'm pretty sure you'll have some questions, so why don't we get those out of the way, too!"

All this time, Karasu kept his Sharingan active in an attempt to get used to it. It was best that way.

Sharingan (One Tomoe) Training 5/7
Sharingan (1 Tomoe): At level one the users Perception stat is increased by 10 points (ONLY while active). They are able to see through C-rank and below Genjutsu. This also adds +10 to your speed tracking. Pay 40 to activate , 20 upkeep

Strength: 100
Speed: 100
Durability: 85
Stamina: 20
Perception: 40
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tail 8 and a new mentor?! [p]   Tail 8 and a new mentor?! [p] Empty

Back to top Go down

Tail 8 and a new mentor?! [p]
Page 1 of 1