Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Before the Rains EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Before the Rains EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Before the Rains EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Before the Rains EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Before the Rains EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Before the Rains EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Before the Rains EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Before the Rains EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Before the Rains EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Before the Rains Vote_lcapBefore the Rains Voting_barBefore the Rains Vote_rcap 
Shin
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Before the Rains

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hiroshige

Hiroshige

Ninja I.D,
Clan: ???

Before the Rains Empty
PostSubject: Before the Rains   Before the Rains EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 7:07 pm

He had made it here, to the large pillar like structure that seemed so popular within the shinobi villages. Given, he'd seen only two now, but both had something to this effect. Clearly the seat of their shoguns and whatever surrounding support structure of laborers were necessary. He'd no idea if it varied village to village, if some had secretaries where others had slaves, but he had also not spent enough time paying attention to learn anything of the sort. The ruling structure of these places was fleetingly intriguing at best.

He walked in the front door, his body protected from the harsh sunlight by something resembling a poncho, white and linen and billowing slightly in the breeze. Behind him, plain as day, hung the ever present trident which, blessedly, had not caused him the same amount of problems as it had in Kumogakure. Still, the guards positioned did not appear thrilled that this random red head strode wantonly through the front doors, walked up to the nearest seated person, and demanded to speak to Voltaire. "He's the blond one who carries some robots around on his back."

Back to top Go down
Voltaire

Voltaire

Before the Rains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Before the Rains   Before the Rains EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 11:00 am

The tower was no longer at its former glory, though all but the highest levels of the building were left largely in tact since the fight with the Tailed Beast, one of whom he had defeated while the other was beaten by some young girl knowing of the Gates Taijutsu, and the dirty Hoshigaki that his one friend who now hated him had killed.Voltaire brought with him both of his puppets and the body that was soon to be one. There was the Body Cart, a four or so foot tall, purple, metalic monstrosity with claws for hands and feet. A permanent smile was plastered on its face as it hung from Voltaire's shoulders. Sitting on the flat skull of the beast was a smaller puppet made of wood with eight steel legs. It was about a foot wide, purple, and looked like a spider. In a bundle of white bandages soaked with red blood he had the body of the Hoshigaki. He had brought it here to make it into a puppet in the place where its life had ended. He had found this sort of spirituality when he was in the desert for so long.

"Puppets," he said casually as he walked in behind the Samurai, "Though I understand the misconception. It is a part of the ninja art known as Kugujutsu that we be able to, to the best of our varying abilities, make them move with the illusion that they are separate from us. I could teach you a good deal about this and the rest of the ninja world. You're a Samurai, no?" he asked. Voltaire smiled calmly. He had been all over the world known to them many times in his youth travelling with his merchant parents. "The Shinobi world is riddled with complexities that I have had the joy to learn." He tightened his grip on the corpse and started to walk up to the highest office. "There is no longer a Kazekage, but let's just say there is no issue with me using the office." Voltaire disregarded anybody else in the room as he walked up to the Kazekage's office which now had an enormous hole right where the ledge from which the village was addressed still stood.

Chakra: 730/730
Back to top Go down
Hiroshige

Hiroshige

Ninja I.D,

Before the Rains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Before the Rains   Before the Rains EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 1:01 pm

"What odd weapons you shinobi wield. Had I not seen them in action I may have laughed at these puppets of yours." His eyes swept down the monster that Voltaire carried upon his back, interest apparent upon his face.

The blond ruler had arrived and the secretaries and guards may well have simply ceased to be. While their faces contorted in displeasure at the red haired man's snuffing, their disciplne appeared to hold their tongue; they did no wish to cross the man who now lead the way up the stairs. Fear, respect, or stupidity stayed their small, ninja blades, though likely their reservations had to do with some combination of all these things.

They entered into a large room with a huge hole in one side of the wall and a desk upon an adjacent one. He had not spoken during their walk, instead scanning about the building and taking in the architecture of these ninja's villages, so much grander than that within the Land of Iron. "Yes, I suppose you can say I am a samurai, though I was born a gladiator in a pit. And I would very much like to see more of this strange ninja world you all have built." He roamed absentmindedly around the room, pausing at the hole through which a large patch of the city could be seen. Like ants, the people below had already taken rebuilding upon themselves. Would Iron have done the same? Jae did not think so.

"My name is Jae, by the way. So the Kazekage is gone you say?" The silts of his eyes looked up to the bundle the man carried. "So what does that make you, here in this office?"

Back to top Go down
Voltaire

Voltaire

Before the Rains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Before the Rains   Before the Rains EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 2:28 am

Voltaire threw the wrapped corpse into the throne of the Kazekage to represent a placeholder, as well as to scare others from trying to sit in it with the stench. There was also some sort of a joke about this being the corpse of the man who had killed the Kazekage, but humor all too often escaped Voltaire's grasp. Showmanship however was something that no degree of solitude could ever remove from his wheel house. "To laugh at a man's puppets," Voltaire said with a calm smile, "is to egg them on. A true master of puppets does far more than just pull some strings, he gives them characters and egos that one can harm."

He started to pace around the office, looking out the gaping hole in the wall over all that would soon be his. He continued to talk to the confirmed Samurai, but he only rarely glanced at him to make sure that he was listening. Voltaire knew all too well that he'd got himself a captive audience, so the eye contact thing would not be entirely needed. "The Kazekage died from a bad case of failing to protect the village. What this makes me, for now, is somebody who fought against the two Bijuu who did this. A Bijuu, if you are not aware, if a giant monster made of pure Chakra. They can level entire villages and are entirely immortal. The only way to defeat one is to seal it, and to seal it in somebody is to give them the power of the monster."
Back to top Go down
Hiroshige

Hiroshige

Ninja I.D,

Before the Rains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Before the Rains   Before the Rains EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 1:06 pm

The short red head grinned widely at Voltaire's insistence upon not laughing at his drones. What astoundingly strange weapons these people of the desert have developed to ward off their enemies or destroy their foes. Jae wondered if he could control such things and if controlling them would benefit him in any way. Powerful though they seemed, he did not engage much in ranged fighting.

The blonde man moved over neared him, coming to look out upon the village as well from the exposed wound of the tower. Would the ninja patch this hole or would they build a new, more splendid tower? He grimaced slightly as the stench of the rotting shark body filled the room, his bright eyes darting over take in the mummy pile of bandages soaked in crusted blood. Then good riddance to your previous leader. Recent reports have shown that a similar fate befell the previous Shogun of my own homeland, though upon seeing this group, this "Black Sun," fight I cannot fathom how they took out so much as a child. He shrugged and turned away from the makeshift window to the world, having taken his fill of expansive and badly damaged city.

I cannot say I am overly impressed with big monsters, though dare I not detract from your victory over them. Am I to take it, then, that a pair of this village's finest, he shifted now to face the puppeteer contain whatever "gifts" these beasts can confer unto them?

Back to top Go down
Voltaire

Voltaire

Before the Rains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Before the Rains   Before the Rains EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 4:39 pm

Volt saw that the smell was going to be bothering the newfound swordsman friend, however there were much bigger problems at the time. This was going to fill his office with the stench of the Hoshigaki. Normally he loved the idea of people instantly knowing that somebody who had infuriated the Village Hidden in the Sand, however this was not his kill and he wanted his office to smell of lavender and cream, or perhaps some nice incense from the local towns out in the countryside. The desert flora had provided the last generation with a lot of scents to explore. What was really important here was that the room should not smell like a Hoshigaki corpse when he had other dignitaries over.

Voltaire slapped the bladed hand of the Body Cart, gashing his palm open and then forming a line of hand signs to summon 75, a dinner plate sized tarantula who was very skilled in Sealing techniques. Voltaire then pointed at the Hoshigaki's corpse. 75 ran onto the back of the puppet, grabbing the end of the scroll with its fangs, and then ran down to the corpse. It got under the body of the Hoshigaki, using the strength of its legs to lift up the body, taking it to drop it on the blank scroll. It then sealed the body before vanishing back to the real from whence it came.

"The Kazekage has failed desperately in fighting off the threats that came to us. And yes, to contain the beasts makes one very powerful. Chakra can be multiplied several fold, new elemental releases such as lava and steam can be attained, new powers can be found like manipulating the sands or breathing underwater, and for those who are willing to really fight for power, they can become the beast and use its might to bring Hell to the doors of those who oppose them. The Black Sun brought those monsters here, and now I will use that against them. That bundle of death was a Black Sun member killed by another Jinchuriki, the Jinchuriki being somebody with one of the giant monsters stored inside of them. That blue scum killed my Kage, and once I have the funds gathered up to get enough resources to replace all to squishy bits, with metal and wood. His punishment for attacking Suna is to serve it forever as my weapon! Volt growled a little with pleasure as he spun the now bloody scroll back up.
Back to top Go down
Hiroshige

Hiroshige

Ninja I.D,

Before the Rains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Before the Rains   Before the Rains EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 5:07 pm

The samurai stared on wide eyed as his newly found... comrade? His partner? As this mad man who ruled the desert conjured up a gigantic tarantula. As if this were not enough, the beast skittered across the room to the putrifying corpse, grabbed a bit of paper, and apparently stored the body within the confines of said scroll. How utterly strange, to say the least, and yet he felt a prickling of jealousy wash over him. Would that he could store an infinite arsenal of weaponry so easily in a sheet of paper but, alas, his birth had been for the sword and not the pen.

He listened as Voltaire enlightening him a bit on the nature of the bijuu, his interest peaking at mention of breathing underwater. Now that seemed like a useful skill indeed. The chakra increase also caught his interest, but only as a matter of curiosity as to the quantity; he may like to engage one of these hosts of nightmares and see just how much chakra they could really acquire. The rigamaroll surrounding the Black Sun he had more or less gathered after having investigated their strange behavior for himself, but he appreciated the confirmation as to the culprits.

The Black Sun also came to my homelands prior to their attack here, as I'm sure you are aware. My... liege lord, I suppose, also failed and succumb to their assault, though I suspect the fault is his own. His red eyes swept once more over the articulated servant of the man, drinking in the craftsmanship of the odd weapon's platform. His face split into a wide smile at mention of condemning the shark body to a fate of eternal servitude, and while he did not know the particulars behind it, he had heard tell of shinobi who could enslave the dead.

Surely this Black Sun brigade will fall to you, likely without any support whatsoever. He'd not been impressed with them in the least But that cannot be your only ambitio, truly. Your ferocious life seems to have been blessed now with a ferocious beast; I can only imagine that you intend to put such arms to use?

Back to top Go down
Voltaire

Voltaire

Before the Rains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Before the Rains   Before the Rains EmptyFri Aug 10, 2018 1:21 am

Voltaire thought long and hard about the implications of other villages having been attacked by the Black Sun, because that prevented him from being able to as easily mobilize the people to attack the other villages under the pretense that the Black Sun had been formed specifically as a force to denigrate the standing of Sunagakure no Sato among the other great five villages. Either way, he would find the words the push his people into a war that would bring the nation back to the glory that Voltaire knew that it was once known as. In his time in the desert Volt had come to know beyond any shadow of a doubt that this land had once been more great than one could imagine, and that the Kazekage had made it rough and hard to live on in hopes of inspiring somebody greater than himself, perhaps an entire generation greater than himself, as he would grow weak from the many luxuries of being the Kazekage. Voltaire was the one to lead this new, superior generation to gain the power over the world that rightfully belonged to them, and them alone. But the years of struggling for every meal had also taught Voltaire to be more accepting of compromise, because while rightfully the shinobi of Suna deserved to own the whole world, that would be difficult without some strategically placed help. And Voltaire's knowledge of geography told him that if he had the villages of Sand and Iron he would hold either side of the map, and that was not the kind of chance that could be ignored. The Samurai seemed to have his qualms with the Shinobi, but Voltaire's casual use of Ninjutsu and burning hatred for other villages seemed to have snagged him, so this was going to be his only chance.

"These arms are humble," Voltaire mumbled in what was almost a low growl, "compared to that which I will have once I make the other villages pay for their refusal to provide tribute to the superior nation. Right now, nine beasts exist, I know of only three to be sealed, and all three of which are in this nation. That means that between the other four it is nearly impossible that one has more than we do. Five great nations, one of them already has a third of them. All of those who would try to end the true warrior spirit, all of those who would supplant the will to fight with some fancy eye-balls, they will be killed if they are lucky, and if I am angry enough they will have to live their lives as slaves until the end of time, or until I no longer see them as useful. We start with the Black Sun, and then we take the Earth."
Back to top Go down
Hiroshige

Hiroshige

Ninja I.D,

Before the Rains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Before the Rains   Before the Rains EmptyFri Aug 10, 2018 2:16 pm

Voltaire appeared slightly agitated to Jae's ear, but he spoke confidently and with a burning fervor which captured the attention of the warrior within him. Born a fighter, he'd been raised embroiled in an endless war with those around him and with himself. Outside of that arena, he'd found the samurai world boring and mundane, preferring its isolationist peace to any exertion of its own power or abilities. The ninja world, at least in its current incarnation, had also disappointed him. In the small scenes of combat he had witnessed he had seen individual men and women with power enough to fell entire battalions with nothing but a thought and yet, outside of the pitiful organization of Black Sun, not a single nation or people appeared to want for anything.

Not this man though.

Voltaire not only wanted, he wanted for everything, and while Jae could not entirely sympathize with the desire to rule, he could sympathize with a goal. A dream. An outcome. He had, to this date, met only soulless husks of men and women with no desire nor direction, with nothing resembling an appreciation for the thrill of a life who promised only death and opportunity. The slave knight did not seek a king nor ruler, but perhaps he had found an individual in whom he could believe.

So conquest it is then. He straightened at the thought, red eyes gleaming with a newfound zeal. I must sadly confess that the meager forces of this Black Sun have failed to hold my interest. They appear to lack intriguing powers and have no items which I covet. I left Iron to see the world and find out what all of the love of ninja was about, but have yet to find someone with half as much life in them as you. And I happen to know that that place of my birth is currently without a leader or any form of direction. If the Samurai cannot shield themselves from the ninja, no matter how unimpressive the average ninja may be, than perhaps it is best to end the era of the sword.

His words struck him harder than he would have thought and the man took a small pause from his careless and irreverent life. Perhaps the ending of any large endeavor would fill one with the acute pang of loss in the same way, no matter how hardened that person may be. But he couldn't save the samurai nor revive them, and he was neither leader nor teacher. Shaking himself from this reverie, he found himself reminded suddenly by the treatment he'd received from the lords and ladies of Iron. I don't know that I can help you with Black Sun and I have confidence that your village will dominate them easily. I am, however, currently without a home to call my own. I wish to take the greatest blades the shinobi world can muster and make them bow to my spear, but I've no where to bring them too, no treasure vault to store them within. Perhaps this desert could be the reliquary he had so long searched for?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Before the Rains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Before the Rains   Before the Rains Empty

Back to top Go down

Before the Rains
Page 1 of 1