Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Nature's Call [Private] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Nature's Call [Private] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Nature's Call [Private] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Nature's Call [Private] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Nature's Call [Private] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Nature's Call [Private] EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Nature's Call [Private] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Nature's Call [Private] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Nature's Call [Private] EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Nature's Call [Private] Vote_lcapNature's Call [Private] Voting_barNature's Call [Private] Vote_rcap 
Shin
Nature's Call [Private] Vote_lcapNature's Call [Private] Voting_barNature's Call [Private] Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Nature's Call [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hibiya
Chuunin
Chuunin
Hibiya

Ninja I.D,
Tier: A-3
Clan: Ayano

Nature's Call [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Nature's Call [Private]   Nature's Call [Private] EmptyWed Jul 25, 2018 11:58 pm

Sleeping on the rock wasn't the most comfortable for his back now that the water wore off and his body managed to dry, but it felt like a bed when he slept the night away with Yori, though their little dance was far more special than any soft bed that he could obtain. After all, no bed screamed out his name and begged for him any better than his lover could, and who would he be to say no to her? Such an eventful night, and the blonde would remember it quite well when he woke up, for that truly was him, just not his natural nature. Of course, he would be the first to wake up and look to see that he was naked in the middle of a cave... Damn.

Instantly, he looked around to see if anyone were around, and there was Yori... Who also matched his level of decency at the current moment. What a night... The Ayano instantly remembered what he did to cause such a thing as well as what he actually did, and he would instantly mask his face for being so animalistic towards her. No... She was a lady, he needed to be far more delicate with her than biting her and giving her wounds just for the sake of desires! Hibiya hesitated though... He was bare, nothing he wanted to show off to the world, for he just couldn't! It was immodest, indecent! Yet... It all felt so good, at least the last night. Was it worth it? Hibiya just couldn't say no...

Regardless, he would inch closer to her on his knees before placing his palms on her two marks, looking to have the Samurai's coating work to hopefully start healing those wounds with green warm light.
Back to top Go down
Yori/Shizuka

Yori/Shizuka

Ninja I.D,
Tier: A-2/D-3
Clan: Nishizaka/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Call [Private]   Nature's Call [Private] EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 12:34 am

Ultimately his rustling around and his touch roused her out of her satisfied and well-earned slumber. It took her a couple of foggy moments to process the memories from the night before as well as what her lover was doing now. Lightning fast her hands caught his wrists and pulled them away, pouting. "What are you doing? Don't take my souvenirs away!" she cried, warding off his healing. Oof...as she moved, she found she was a little sore from the nights activities...the second Ayano dance she'd learned was definitely more strenuous than the first. However, she welcomed it, keeping it as a delicious reminder that Hibiya had done such blissful things to her to bravely...and bravery she didn't see on his face now. Uh oh.

Smiling at him, she sat up, shameless in her continued nakedness. She certainly appreciated the view, soaking in his form unhidden by his usual thick laters of kimono or active wear. Blue hues lingered on his own battle wounds, shallow scratches from the throughs of passion in various spots. She'd done that. Yori grinned impishly, proud of herself even if her pride had been obliterated and he'd rendered the wild Nishizaka soul to begging. That was a little embarrassing, but it had lead somewhere good, and that gave her cause for some damn fine revenge. If he thought the game he played was a one-and-done, he was highly mistaken.

"Good morning, love~" she purred, kissing one of his palms before she released them to him so she could smooth down her tangled hair from their vigorous activities. Sex hair was a thing, and it took even her chakra infused locks a moment to find the method to detangle and return to its unmussed, silky state. With a feline-esque stretch, Yori resigned that it was probably time to leave soon. There was no way to tell the time, but her internal clock told her there was a little bit of time before they had to be into town for a mission. They should be able to find their clothes by the lake by then, right? "Last night was amazing, Hibiya You were an animal," Yori teased, already working to regain her former position of power despite everything. Leaning forward, she placed a light kiss on his lips, daring her to stop her.
Back to top Go down
Hibiya
Chuunin
Chuunin
Hibiya

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Call [Private]   Nature's Call [Private] EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 3:11 pm

"But... But..." Hibiya would try to object, only to realize that what she meant was that she preferred them rather than not. He hurt her... He HURT her and she wanted to keep it carved in the back of her head! The Ayano couldn't forgive himself for that, he wanted to heal her! Depsite his attempt to rebut, there was a completely bare girlfriend lying down in front of him, and his eyes could only stare rather than focus. How lovely, he was slowly turning animalistic, but he wouldn't allow it! Unfortunately, he matched her the same, and he noticed her eyes were eying him the same way he did to her. Humble and embarrassed, the blonde placed his arms over his body to hide it, though not before Yori placed a kiss on his palms in turn. "Hey!" Even the marks on his body didn't feel as bad as he did right now in such a position. He was supposed to be humble, loyal, place his blade to protect her like the lady she was! So... Why did he do the opposite for his own gain? Selfishness? For the sake of being a Samurai, he certainly hoped not...

His own chakra was back to normal, and Yori could likely sense it should she take the time to analyze his body and see how much difference it had between last night and tonight. The water severely shifted his mind, but it was the same Hibiya who knew exactly what he had done, and now he was extremely regretful... Despite Yori's smiling face toying with him. Wasn't she mad? Damage, he DAMAGED her. At this point, he's forgotten anything involving missions and tasks, for she took priority and he didn't know what to make of the situation.

Of course, that didn't stop her teasing words from messing him up again, causing him to turn away in embarrassment. "T-That's not true, I'm completely sane!" Naturally, too innocent to understand what she meant with those words, and lacking the knowledge of knowing she was into that. Some girls needed romance, some of them needed it to be a bit rougher. This one was wild, which of the two should one choose? Regardless, he turned back over to her. "I just saw how beautiful you were and I just couldn't... A small pause, unable to finish his sentence, for he knew how indecent it'd sound if he dared finish.

Back to top Go down
Yori/Shizuka

Yori/Shizuka

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Call [Private]   Nature's Call [Private] EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 4:43 pm

"I wasn't saying you were insane..." she said quietly, pausing now to re-evaluate him. Now that she was more awake, she could see he was different than the night before. His chakra was the normal Hibiya chakra she was used to. He smelled like...their activities, but otherwise his usually sweet cola scent. Gone was the earthy petrichor smell and the wild vanilla. She retracted herself, the usually vibrant Yori becoming somber and thoughtful. Her brilliant blues observed him with a slight squint. He was turning away, trying to hide his body. That was fine and normal for Hibiya. Last night wasn't really normal, but she thought just maybe he was the type that when love and lust combine, he blossomed into the moon god he'd displayed. But now...she wasn't sure. The natural hormonal and emotional after effects of lovemaking were still lingering for Yori, so somehow his actions hurt worse than perhaps they normally would. "You can't finish that statement, can you?"

Though she made no effort to cover her body from his eyes (she quite preferred the momentary lustful gleam in them to his general countenance now), she did lean back and seat herself in a kneeling position, hands balled and placed on her thighs for balance. "I meant it in a good way. We did something good...or do you...regret it?" It was hard to ask, and she felt some unwanted emotion tighten her throat and prickle her eyes. To have her pride stripped from her and be reduced to begging him for sweet release was a blow to her ego she could live with. But if their sleeping together was going to be a major source of regret for him, she didn't know how to move on from that.

NO! No more vulnerability! She'd been vulnerable enough last night, like hell she'd show him more right now! Especially if he was going back on it. Or whatever he was dealing with...either way, she needed to shake off these after effects before she forgot who she was. Before it lead to a misunderstanding. The last thing she wanted following a night of passion was a disagreement, or to even cry! A Nishizaka would shake this off with some coy comment, so that's exactly what she'd do.

Standing and steeling her face into a more normal smirk, she flipped her hair over her shoulder and turned, making her way to the mouth of the cave and the falls beyond. "Well, Hibiya, giving into those feelings is what lovers tend to do. If you aren't careful, you might be lucky enough for it to happen again. Seeing me might turn you on, and lord forbid you might sleep with me again, and again, and again...several times over, like last night. Who knows, right? I won't stop you~" she purred, voice echoing back to him since she was moving away. Maybe her facade would take hold and become real with some distance.
Back to top Go down
Hibiya
Chuunin
Chuunin
Hibiya

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Call [Private]   Nature's Call [Private] EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 4:58 pm

The Ayano didn't understand anything about this at all, about how it truly made her feel. To him, it looked like a selfish lustful act that he took action with rather than holding it in, something forced upon her and she went along with. Yet he couldn't quite tell her that he did regret it, for that would be a blatant lie. If anything, his body felt rather... Satisfied, he enjoyed the ride from the night on. "I... I only regret hurting you, torturing you, making you scream for my amusement. I don't know what got into me, it just kinda... Happened so fast." He replied with a quiet voice, very much scared to say those kinds of things. "It was great, I loved every second of it, but are you really okay with me hurting you?" The Ayano asked, no longer sure if he could even look over to Yori anymore. In terms of humility and the code of his family, what he had done to her was a sin, and he didn't expect himself to be told that it was a good thing. Being told something like that was only bad and he should feel ashamed for it.

"I love you, so what I did to get what I wanted was terrible. Please, don't hold it against me." He pleaded, hanging his head down to her. It was a formal way of waiting for forgiveness or any reply, though he wasn't sure if she'd accept it or not. After all, the Ayano felt he abused her to force her to fulfill his desires, manipulating her mind to demand it of him! Instead, a few teasing words would fire back at him in response. A small chuckle could be heard from his lips, for the thoughts of the previous night were still there. It was fun... Right? Fun... And she wanted it again, and again, and again... "I would love that..." Hibiya replied, though unsure if Yori would hear it.

It was the most personal thing they could have done, so he had no problem standing up and following her without any cover. After all, it's bound to be repeated, and this was his lover, he agreed to this from the start! Just maybe next time, he won't be so forceful to get his way. "Wait for me!" He called out, walking towards the mouth of the cave to hopefully approach her. "Thank you, Yori."
Back to top Go down
Yori/Shizuka

Yori/Shizuka

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Call [Private]   Nature's Call [Private] EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 5:59 pm

His words quickly put her at ease, and she chided herself mentally over her current hypersensitivity. Damn womanly feels. Turning to glance back at him, a cheeky grin appeared on her face. "Oh, I'll hold it against you. Every inch of me against you, in fact," she quipped, winking at him. "But really, yeah, I'm good with it. I love you too, that's why it worked so well. You weren't hurting me in a bad way. Sometimes pain and pleasure works together. Your love bites were good...it was all good...I enjoyed myself. Every bit of it, even if you did make me beg that time. If I wasn't enjoying it, do you really think I'd have let you do it?" she asked, hoping to put him at ease with reasoning. Yori was a strong kunoichi. If she'd wanted to fight her way out, he'd have had more than little nail marks on him. "You should feel proud of yourself for rendering me so weak that I would beg you...scream for you to take me right then and there...Mmm...and I wasn't disappointed~" she continued, now back to teasing him by calling out vivid memories with her silky tone. He had no idea the revenge he was in for.

Her pace slowed so he could catch up, though she still moved forward. Maybe it was the water that made him so bold before. She'd have to come back to bottle some as an experiment. She might not be so quick to lose her control all the time, but every now and then might be good. The next time, though, she'd be the one making him beg....hopefully. If he didn't shut down like the good samurai boy he wasn't so much anymore. The young woman smirked to herself, stealing a glance at his body again. It was a shame they had work to do. "If we didn't have somewhere to be, I'd show you how I felt last night."
Back to top Go down
Hibiya
Chuunin
Chuunin
Hibiya

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Call [Private]   Nature's Call [Private] EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 9:14 pm

Thanks to her pacing, he was able to catch up with her from behind, his eyes trailing every now and then so that he didn't directly stare at her. Her explanation was one of the most confusing concepts he ever had to think of, and yet here he was thinking of it. Pain along with pleasure...? "I really don't understand..." Hibiya replied, words he'll definitely regret. What other way to understand than to experience it, but it seems like that was a problem to be handled soon. Of course, she had to go off and start melting right through his mind like she usually did, and he was swift to pick up the kimono on the ground and place it over his body once again to spare him some humility.
"You win, you win!"
Hibiya admitted defeat, not sure if he could think about it anymore without feeling any more flustered. Words with genuine tone, but he couldn't help but smile when he back was turned on her. Perhaps a bit of pride, but it was natural with such compliments.

Of course, Yori had to continue taunting his no-longer virgin ears with words of tense threat, though her alluring words were surprisingly appealing. Still though, for the sake of everything he's known, he'd laugh lightly and turn to her. "Oh please be gentle then~" He joked, little did he know that the words she said were not just for playful intent. In the meantime, he would tie the kimono shut to finally bring back his humility. "Well, we still need to look for a private plot of land, right?"
Back to top Go down
Yori/Shizuka

Yori/Shizuka

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Call [Private]   Nature's Call [Private] EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 10:11 pm

Yori easily slipped back into her undergarments, short jean shorts, and black top with the thin straps. "You have a lot to learn, Ayano. Fortunately I think I'm the best teacher, but I can make no promises as to how gentle I will be," she huffed with fake indignation, her hair growing out nice and long, only to braid itself as it often did in anticipation for a mission. Now that they were both sadly clothed, she entered the forest she loved in the direction of the village at a quick pace, though one he should be able to keep up with.

"Today's mission should be easy. It's a scroll delivery. Seems sensitive, to require a jounin and chuunin for it, but as long as I get to go with you, I don't care," she spoke thoughtfully, mind wandering every which way. "I need to stop by my apartment for my uniform and stuff, you probably need to change too. Should he just meet up at the gate?" she asked, plotting out a list of to-dos in her mind. "While we're delivering, we can look for a good place to build. Two birds with one stone."
Back to top Go down
Hibiya
Chuunin
Chuunin
Hibiya

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Call [Private]   Nature's Call [Private] EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 10:37 pm

Maybe with some time, she might forget about it and they won't have to speak about it while he never brought it up again! It wasn't as if she wanted to really do the same to him back, right? Right? Riiiight. All right, he would just chuckle in response to her statement and would then move on to the next main concern for now. "Well you're always my best partner in crime, let us take on all the toughest missions, I doubt I'll fail with you by my side." And let a blade enter his chest if he was wrong, but that wasn't going to happen. Failure, never an option for a samurai, but to die instead. And Yori was just too clever to let such a thing happen to him, and he was going to do his best to assist her with the task as well. Surely, he saw her above him, and likely won't change that.

"All right, sure! The gate it is." The Ayano would agree. First, a shower was crucial. Second, he needed Lynir if he wanted to gain some ground again an enemy and ensure a guaranteed escape as well. And so they would plan a plot for them to have a house in as well as gain a bit of reputation as well. It was killing two birds with one stone, though perhaps a Nishizaka wouldn't be comfortable with it. Either that, or he just assumed so because she left it out. Regardless, they departed for now.
Back to top Go down
Yori/Shizuka

Yori/Shizuka

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Call [Private]   Nature's Call [Private] EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 11:24 pm

Yori appeared at the gate right after him, scroll safely strapped to her back and otherwise dressed in her normal mesh and spandex ninja gear. The belt around her waist was full of kunai, and don't forget her conductive blade! None of these were things she'd probably have to use, not with her hair and lava release at her command.

As she approached her lover, she could see he was just as refreshed looking as she was. It seemed both had showered, which gave her a soft pang that they hadn't just done so together, but they had a lifetime for that, right? Their fresh consummation did nothing to quench her normal attraction to him, if anything it was even stronger with things to look forward to. Eyes gleaming at him, she grinned and reached for his hand. "Are you ready?" she asked him, free hand pulling out a map from one of her packs. She unfolded it to show him the road they would take and where they were going, but she also had a couple other places to tap. "See these open area in the woods a few miles off the road here and here? I think these might good spots for a house. The graph makes them seem flat, and there's a river leading to a lake not too far away. There might be a waterfall!"
Back to top Go down
Hibiya
Chuunin
Chuunin
Hibiya

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Call [Private]   Nature's Call [Private] EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 11:42 pm

There he stood, refreshed after cleaning himself off and now equipped with normal clothing. Being far more humble with his appearance, his clothing consisted of a light blue denim jacket with short sleeves, buttons open to reveal a v-neck white undershirt and a golden sword necklace loosely hanging. The acid blue jeans were skinny around his legs, his body shape revealed despite the covering. Restricting with movement, but he had Lynir in it's sheathe for such a task, so nothing could bother him in combat. Almost nothing. Yori managed to soften any defense he had naturally, and that wasn't fair!

Yori approached him with her palm inserting itself in his, allowing him to turn over to her and notice her beautiful outfit to share the journey with the one who made it so beautiful. Hibiya loved to see her in such a modest fashion as much as he did see her this morning, he may as well keep falling in love over and over again. His blue eyes were warm as she asked if he was prepared. "You know it! Let's get this delivered and find the plot!" The Ayano replied swiftly before looking down at the map Yori had present. Sweet, now they could properly prepare for the future, that of which will be marriage. Perhaps not anytime soon considering their age, but if they manage to hold a house somewhere on their own at this age, that says much about their future.

"We'll check them all out, and we're only getting the best." He explained to her with a smile before looking back up. "Now let's do this!"
Back to top Go down
Yori/Shizuka

Yori/Shizuka

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Call [Private]   Nature's Call [Private] EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 4:34 am

With a nod she replaced the map into her satchel and they were off, following the indicated road at a good pace. Since they had other tasks in mind for the day, it was better to get this formality over with so they could explore the area nearby. Despite their young age, they were indeed almost adults technically, though shinobi weren't exactly children for long. Putting your life on the line on the battlefield starting from age twelve made most mature quickly, so at seventeen they might as well be in their twenties in the scheme of things. If you can make decisions to take lives and keep yourself and others alive at a second's notice, deciding to build a home was the child's play in comparison. The things they'd seen and done...

Speaking of, after some time they arrived at the designated meeting place. It was just a small building, a meeting place for people receiving things from Konoha who might live quite a distance off and don't want to pay the fee to have ninja travel the entire distance to them. It was almost like a small post office with a tea shop attached to soothe weary travelers. Per the intel, the receiver of the scroll was a paunchy man with shifty eyes. Yori took an almost instant dislike to him, but it wasn't her job to approve of him. "Rishito Gamtsu?" she asked upon approach. He nodded. "Do ya have it?" he asked, cutting to the point. Yori produced the scroll, and he yanked it from her hands before she could properly release. With a slight frown, she gave a nod of good-bye. "Alright then," she mumbled, starting to turn. "Wait. I need to inspect and make sure you shinobi didn't bring me the wrong shit!"

Yori paused, staring at him with indifference. "Alright, fine...examine it."

Rishito used his nail to scratch up the corner of the paper before ripping it open. The effect was immediate. Trap sprung, thick acrid smoke unfurled to blind them while an explosion of kunai shot in all directions. Despite her lungs burning, her motions were instantaneous. She leapt forward, kicking the man out of the way and taking a kunai to the shoulder, but otherwise her wild locks spun to knock the rest coming her way out of the air, while also blowing the smoke away. "Hibiya?" she called, coughing harshly but wanting to check on him anyway. Her eyes were too watery to see him at the moment. "What the hell?" she called angrily, seemingly at the skeezy guy she'd just saved.
Back to top Go down
Hibiya
Chuunin
Chuunin
Hibiya

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Call [Private]   Nature's Call [Private] EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 1:32 pm

Hibiya held his peace while Yori got the delivery done, focusing far more on protecting Yori and the letter rather than be the one to transfer it over. The Ayano had all five chakra blades floating behind his back and his left hand crossed over his body to draw it whenever he needed it. At first, the transfer seemed normal, though the man did have a bit of a problem with his tone. Correction wasn't necessary, despite the urge to go against what he knew to teach humility. This was a paid mission after all, hurting a client wasn't in the best of interests for the leaf.

But the instant the letter was opened, the chakra sensory triggered with much threat placed behind it. "Watch out!" Hibiya declared, knowing that stopping the trap was impossible. Drawing Lynir out, he slashed a row of kunai headed towards his direction, though inhaling some of the toxics resulted in him losing a bit of sight and focus. Still, with the effect of his weapon triggering, his body would swiftly zip towards Yori and bring them both towards the man, all of them away from the toxins and the kunai.

"Are you all right...?" Hibiya asked Yori mainly, trying to keep a firm grip to prevent her from falling down awkwardly. It was difficult to see clearly through the toxins effects, but he still had a decent amount of strength. Regardless of her answer, he would turn over to the man with a stern glare shot his way. "What the hell is going on!?"

"Those bastards... They tried to kill me!" The man exclaimed, seemingly at nothing. Though angry at first, he slowly began to laugh, a slow laugh that escalated towards insanity. "I just needed a bit more time... They said I had more time... Ahahahahaha..." What... The actual fuck is going on?
Back to top Go down
Yori/Shizuka

Yori/Shizuka

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Call [Private]   Nature's Call [Private] EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 3:42 pm

Yori continued to cough and wipe tears out of her irritated eyes, having half a mind to pummel this jerk if she could see to find him. "More time for what? Learn not to be a dick?" she inquired curtly once the hacking subsided, though her lungs and throat still burned, making her voice a bit rough on the ears. She'd inhaled a lot, so her body was still suffering the bewildering effects a little. Her legs wobbled, but she powered nature chakra through her body to do her best to dispel the effects, finding that it started to work. That was better... a tendril of her hair reached back and plucked the kunai from her shoulder, caring not for the bleeding. It was a shallow wound.

Her hair whipped the kunai around, holding it out toward the sour little fellow, who was now sweating like a hog in his rising panic. "I would suggest you explain things. Paying the rate for a jounin and a chuunin to deliver a scroll designed to kill you and anyone witnessing means you expected something to happen. Fucking explain, or I'll go ahead and remove you as a threat to hidden leaf shinobi and thus the village itself." Yori could be quite compelling when she needed to be...there was a reason she'd survived chasing the Fuya for so long. The Nishizaka was an effective ninja.

"Ahahaha..." the survivor tapered his laughter, holding up his hands against the threat of her blade. "I owe a sizable debt to some bookies in Konoha... I was trying to earn the money to pay it through another guy, but they musta found out. This scroll was supposed to have the drop off location to my cash, but those assholes trapped it to kill me...and now they know where my money is, too! This is just rich!" he blathered in despair.

Yori seemed pissed. Almost getting assassinated over this guy having a gambling problem or something didn't sit right. She was about to hunt the bookies. Konoha's missions weren't to be used this way, so that was on her list to rectify as soon as they got back.
Back to top Go down
Hibiya
Chuunin
Chuunin
Hibiya

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Call [Private]   Nature's Call [Private] EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 8:50 pm

Oh sweet, they have an addict on their hands, for gambling just couldn't be avoided. Was THIS what they wasted their time on? It made Hibiya glad that they were stalling a few moments ago, but that couldn't be changed now. After all, they were getting paid one way or another. Those bookies that sent them on this tried to assassinate them, so they have grounds to be hunted down and possibly executed if they so wished. Turning over to Yori, he'd give her the choice. "Nothing goes against the code of my people to punish those who scam and lie to obtain their goals." Hibiya explained before placing his blade in front of his face. "And the punishment goes as far as death if we so choose, for our lives were threatened."

He then turned over to the man who brought this trouble upon all of them. "And you, scamming your debtors?" The Ayano asked, glaring now. Innocent as he may come off, aggression for injustice was crystal clear. Before given the chance to take any action, he swiftly charged around the man to prevent anything from happening. With a swift kick to the back of the knees, he placed the man down on his knees. "You're under our arrest until we know what to do with you." This man was untrustworthy with money, so there was no reason to spare him. In turn for such an act, he was going to be placed under the control of these two unless Yori were to talk Hibiya out of it. Just in case, the blonde placed his foot against the back of the man and pressed downwards with all his weight to make sure that movement couldn't be possible.

"Now, should we go after those debtors? After all, we've been scammed ourselves." Hibiya asked, looking back up to Yori with a serious facial expression. While the mission didn't state they were to do that, their clients words were no longer law, for they could've gotten killed in the process.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Call [Private]   Nature's Call [Private] Empty

Back to top Go down

Nature's Call [Private]
Page 1 of 1