Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Answering the call[Social, IO] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Answering the call[Social, IO] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Answering the call[Social, IO] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Answering the call[Social, IO] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Answering the call[Social, IO] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Answering the call[Social, IO] EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Answering the call[Social, IO] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Answering the call[Social, IO] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Answering the call[Social, IO] EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Answering the call[Social, IO] Vote_lcapAnswering the call[Social, IO] Voting_barAnswering the call[Social, IO] Vote_rcap 
Shin
Answering the call[Social, IO] Vote_lcapAnswering the call[Social, IO] Voting_barAnswering the call[Social, IO] Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Answering the call[Social, IO]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

Answering the call[Social, IO] Empty
PostSubject: Answering the call[Social, IO]   Answering the call[Social, IO] EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 4:03 am

R E I
霊 

Stats:
Jutsu:

Some time had passed since Kosuke's death and Rei was beginning to fill in his steps. There was a lot of information, even more paperwork- and even more complaints than paperwork. Being Hokage was a tough job, as it required more than supreme strength, but also a strong leadership icon, political influence and many more things. Of those, Rei was a few but she was learning to become more and more of a leader. Still, something bothered her deeply. The fact that some strong shinobi had managed to infiltrate Konoha and hold the village hostage while forcing the Hokage to fight with a handicap of protecting the village- to ultimately end with Kosuke's demise... there was some important information missing and Rei was not satisfied with how things had proceeded. The village needed a new perspective from within. To that end, she was ready to make a decision. A decision that would impact the village on a deep and unnoticed level. That was to say, the ANBU. While undoubtedly the leader of ANBU was strong, Rei knew very little of them or their abilities. No, Rei needed someone in there that she personally knew and could vouch for both their strength and the character of their mind. With that criteria in mind, only a couple of shinobi came to mind, and only one of those was the closest to meeting the standards.

From her desk in the Hokage's office, she pulled out a parchment and a pen to write down a letter. This was no regular message, this was an official order for a shinobi in Konoha. She quickly pinned a message.
Makoto Senju, your presence is requested by the Nidaime Hokage immediately. Find your way to the Hokage tower and report for duty.

Wordcount:
Jutsu:
Stats: 
Other:

Template (c) Izayuki
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Genin
Genin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Answering the call[Social, IO]   Answering the call[Social, IO] EmptyMon Feb 12, 2018 11:19 am

It would take Makoto no time to receive the letter from Hokage Rei. Everything had changed since he had been away. He had taken too much time to himself, Hokage Kosuke was dead and the next leader to take his place was Rei. Makoto was a little jealous although he did not take it personal, it was a part of life as he respected her as the leader but knew she was still his friend to the end.

Makoto would make his way swiftly to meet Rei, he figured she would want to talk about the future and due to her promotion, he was sure she would want to fill a lot of things. Although Makoto was much weaker than her she knew he would train his ass off if needed, as he was the most versatile ninja in Konoha being well rounded in Ninjutsu, Genjutsu and Taijutsu as well as having every element known. Makoto would walk into her office as he spoke first. “Before you begin Rei..” He would say as his hands shifted into his pockets. “I have acquired Edo Tensei.” Makoto knew it was a forbidden jutsu but if anybody deserved to know it would be Rei. He would look at her as he awaited on her response, she seemed to be actively getting older.. stress due to Hokage he would guess as he chuckled to himself.
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: Answering the call[Social, IO]   Answering the call[Social, IO] EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 11:58 am

R E I
霊 

Stats:
Jutsu:

It had not taken long for Makoto to receive her message and make his appearance, no less than ten minutes by Rei's opinion... Then again, time could easily pass by as she would do the various tasks as the Hokage. Such as the mountains of paperwork or greeting dignitaries and diplomats from large and small villages alike. This day was nothing like that. Rei had taken the day and dedicated her time to assessing the village's infrastructure. The village could not afford any gaps in security, not with the death of their first Hokage. No, it would not only make them look weak to the other prominent villages and susceptible to unnecessary wars... but it would also invite smaller factions to play their hands in the shadows. Groups of bandits, smugglers, drug dealers and the likes.

Lost in her thoughts for a moment, she hardly noticed Makoto enter. Her pearl eyes looked up at him from across the large wooden desk as he entered, her eyes appearing tired yet excited to see her old friend. The two of them had come far from when they had first met. To think, that she had challenged Makoto to a battle to ensure he was worth serving as a future Hokage... and yet here she was the one sitting in the seat that should have been his. She could tell that he had something on his mind as he entered the room, so she put her own discussion on hold to discuss at length his problems first. After all, a Hokage's first duty was to the people. For a village was not a village without its people. She listened quietly as Makoto came straight to the point. Her brow furled slightly as she thought of the implications. To her, the jutsu itself was of little consequence. In fact, she greatly desired this forbidden technique. If ever she were to die, she would hope that Makoto would continue to use her for the protection of the village she cherished. "That forbidden technique will serve our village well. You have my amnesty as Hokage to use it how you see fit, so long as it is within Konoha's best interest. On to the reason why I requested you here." she would say and then pause.

As she paused, she would stand up from the desk suddenly and turn to face the large window overlooking the village's early morning. "Word has been spreading slowly, but scouts report the validity of the rumors. Not only was our first Hokage murdered, but out of the five great nations, only one original Kage remains alive.
With the exception of the Tsuchikage's death, we can assume that there is a shadow organization at play. It is likely that Kosuke's death was orchestrated by this group of people. Uncle Ko died protecting this village while also being limited in his ability to go all out against the foe- for fear of damaging the village and killing the civilians."
she would pause again and turn to look at Makoto, a look of pain in her pearl eyes. She had been hurt emotionally with the passing of Kosuke. Not only Kosuke, but her own father as well, Kenichi Hyuga. The deaths of the two father figures in her life had left empty space, not just in her heart.. but also in village positions. Rei had been elevated to Hyuga clan head and Nidaime Hokage both in less than a week.

"Our village cannot afford this kind of attack again. While I am powerful beyond what anyone knows, there is only so much one man or woman can do.
I plan to expand the ANBU. I need someone capable and trustworthy to fill the role as ANBU Commander. That's the role I want you to serve in this village. The only issue is,
Ive been keeping tabs on eligible candidates and not even you are ready for this position. Makoto, I need you to go through some rigorous training. Are you up to the challenge?"
she would say, turning to Makoto again, both hands behind her back as she stood facing him and looking him directing in the eyes with her pearl orbs.

Wordcount:
Jutsu:
Stats: 
Other:

Template (c) Izayuki
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Genin
Genin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Answering the call[Social, IO]   Answering the call[Social, IO] EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 12:38 pm

Makoto listened thoroughly as he sort of guessed what the topic was about, besides Rei he was one of the more top tier ninja in the village as the village had begun to take hits of death he as well as others would have to step up. Anbu Commander. Seemed like a job more suited for Rei as she was training to get into the anbu which is why she wanted that surgery from before. Makoto would ponder his thoughts based on what she had said to him. Anbu Commander, Anbu Commander, Anbu Commander. His mind would race under the thoughts of such a title, although it was a nice title to hold it held great responsibility. Makoto would pace the room as he didn’t speak at all, pulling out a cigarette and lit it. He would then walk to a window near Rei and open it not wanting her to get smoked out. “I’ll do it.” He responded. As she mentioned he would have to train hard for such a position, he had been out of shape for a bit but he knew she needed him now. “Although, I will need to run the organization, you would just be here to give out order. How they are taken care of is my part.” He would say in response to Rei. Makoto hadn’t heard much about the Anbu but then again, he also knew that he wasn’t supposed to.

He would take another hit of the cigarette before putting it out and flicking it out the window. “When do I start training, and where is the equipment needed for Anbu as well as when is my first mission?” He would ask Rei as he put her through the burst of questions. Complicated yes but nothing more than she could handle.
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: Answering the call[Social, IO]   Answering the call[Social, IO] EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 1:03 pm

R E I
霊 

Stats:
Jutsu:

As soon as he answered, she reacted by tossing a mask towards him. This would be his ANBU mask. She knew he would do it, after all. This was Makoto. The one who originally wished to be Hokage. It was a lot of responsibility and even more secrecy. Rei needed someone she could trust with those secrets. Someone to do the dark and dirty things she would ask of them. "Of course. You will operate the ANBU program how you see fit and I'll give the orders. It's up to you how the orders and accomplished.
I still want to give my taijutsu to the ANBU operatives however. I feel it will be an invaluable tool to our village. To that end, I will teach you as ANBU Commander, my signature killing art. The Illusion Step."
she would say and grin at Makoto. He knew of it, but didn't know it. She had used it against him a couple of times, even beating him in the Chuunin exams with it. "Do you think you are ready to learn my technique? It will be your duty to teach it to the ANBU operatives and ensure that the technique does not fall into enemy intelligence... Speaking of that.. We need a skilled Fuinjutsu user to create some seals on the ANBU operatives." she would say and begin to ramble off with a few ideas above Makoto's pay grade. Makoto would have to learn this technique directly from her, for there would be no scroll to learn it from.
Spoiler:

Wordcount:
Jutsu:
Stats: 
Other:

Template (c) Izayuki
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Genin
Genin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Answering the call[Social, IO]   Answering the call[Social, IO] EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 1:33 pm

Makoto would grin as he caught the mask and waited on her to finish her segment. Illusion Step. The move was Rei’s signature, although he knew she had more than that up he sleeve. The move made her faster, extraordinarily faster. But Makoto knew it would benefit him greatly as well. “Indeed, I am ready to learn and I will teach it to the others.” Makoto would ponder on his thoughts once more before speaking up to Rei. “Anyone that leaks the secrets of Illusion Step will be slaughtered by me personally.” Makoto knew it was quite the threat but was sure he could back it up due to his versatile fighting style.

“As far as Fuinjutsu goes I can spend time with that myself. What seals are you thinking about coming up with?” This was a great boost for Makoto, being a Senju that is. He literally was skilled in just about anything he wanted to be skilled in which was an added boost for him. With no weakness, there was no stopping him. He set the mask down on Rei’s table as he prepared himself to train with the Hokage, hopefully not in her office… the risk of all those papers being destroyed would be detrimental. “Shall we begin?”
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: Answering the call[Social, IO]   Answering the call[Social, IO] EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 1:54 pm

R E I
霊 

Stats:
Jutsu:

Kill any who share the secrets of Konoha, Rei wouldn't have it any other way. "Just dont kill them before you extract information from them.
It's most efficient to interrogate them in case they've shared our secrets with anyone else.."
she would say, offering in a piece of her own advice on the matter. Makoto was ready to learn though and Rei was willing to teach. Truth be told, she was somewhat reluctant to teach anyone this technique. She had learned it herself from her master, Rei Balor. The immortal Dullahan, direct servant of the sage of the six paths. Rei was certain that if anyone misused the Illusion Step or learned it that Rei didn't want to learn it, her master would visit death upon them. It was both an appealing and scary prospect. Though Rei herself was technically immortal and could regenerte her own body, she still feared her master. The blue skinned immortal woman who wielded the scythe and the darkness release. She was a killer.

She suppressed the thoughts for the time being. "A word of warning.
If you ever come across a blue skinned woman with silver hair and golden eyes. Don't use Illusion Step around her unless you let her know you learned it from me. Otherwise you might find yourself staring from the ground at your headless body. Now come, let's go to the roof to help you learn this technique. I can't have my neatly organized papers get messed up after all."
It was a word of warning, plain and simple. If Rei feared the woman, it could only be a testament to her master's skill. Knowing Makoto, he could guess as much though. She would lead the way out of the office and pass her secretary, who bowed to them both. She would make her way towards the stairs and head to the roof of the Hokage tower. "The Fuinjutsu I need is for preventive measures from having our operatives or information falling into enemy control. It is to prevent traitors and to protect those loyal to use." she would say as she reached the top of the roof and then removed her Hokage robe and hat. beneath the Hokage mantle was her typical Hyuga clothing. She owuld turn to face Makoto and take up a Jyuken stance. There was only one way to learn this technique, and that was how her master taught it to her. Fast and brutal.

Once Makoto was ready, she would act. Instantly, there were nine of Rei, standing all around Makoto and they would speak in unison. "To learn this technique, you must learn to predict it." the many Rei would say and each of them would rush inward at Makoto's location at full speed. Not a punch of a kick, just a tackle. The result if hit, would be to be hit from every angle by a body tackle which could leave one crumpled on the ground if not guarded properly. Makoto was lucky. hen Rei had learned this from her master, she had learned to dodge a scythe and not be beheaded.

Wordcount:
Jutsu: Illusion Step(A)
Stats: 
Other: -60CP

Template (c) Izayuki
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Genin
Genin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Answering the call[Social, IO]   Answering the call[Social, IO] EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 3:06 pm

Makoto would smile at the thought of a woman beheading him. “Did you not forget we are zombies?” he would chuckle to himself as he spoke with Rei. Although he meant all fun and games he understood the message. He listened to her as she spoke of the Fuinjutsu that she needed to use, it was a seal out there for the tongue that didn’t allow you to speak on whatever the caster chose which is something that Makoto would need to use on every single anbu member. Makoto was also thinking of an genjutsu to use on every anbu but he would consult that with Rei at an later time. Makoto would follow her lead out to the roof as he watched her remove her Kage clothing as he smiled. He would assume position ready to defend himself as Rei mentioned the need to attack him for him to learn the technique. He began to form seals as she spoke

Makoto watched closely as Rei formed clones type things around herself as he would just listen to them speak. Many behind him as well as in front of him, there was no way he could counter them all as he finished weaving the signs. As soon as the words finished they rushed him at once as he vanished leaving a log behind and appeared a little bit away from the clumber of Rei’s any later timing he would’ve got hit. “Well that’s an start…” he would say as he looked at Rei waiting on her to attack again.

Jutsu Used:

Chakra: 830/835
1/4 Illusion 2 Step
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Answering the call[Social, IO]   Answering the call[Social, IO] Empty

Back to top Go down

Answering the call[Social, IO]
Page 1 of 1