Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
What's a human?(Private, Raiden) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
What's a human?(Private, Raiden) EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
What's a human?(Private, Raiden) EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
What's a human?(Private, Raiden) EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
What's a human?(Private, Raiden) EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
What's a human?(Private, Raiden) EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
What's a human?(Private, Raiden) EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
What's a human?(Private, Raiden) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
What's a human?(Private, Raiden) EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
What's a human?(Private, Raiden) Vote_lcapWhat's a human?(Private, Raiden) Voting_barWhat's a human?(Private, Raiden) Vote_rcap 
Shin
What's a human?(Private, Raiden) Vote_lcapWhat's a human?(Private, Raiden) Voting_barWhat's a human?(Private, Raiden) Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

What's a human?(Private, Raiden)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Inaros Omo
Genin
Genin
Inaros Omo

What's a human?(Private, Raiden) Empty
PostSubject: What's a human?(Private, Raiden)   What's a human?(Private, Raiden) EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 3:32 pm

Inaros, all things considered, is an interesting looking man. If one were to negate his rank, he'd actually look skilled and capable. It admittedly didn't help him when everyone around knew him as Kenshi's son, rather than his own man. It's rough for him to exist when it was so mild out, his cold nature being quite legitimate. He still wore a coat, despite the fact that it was nearly 85 degrees out. He was chilly!

However, he had just finished training shortly before this. He was all sorts of sweaty and he was just having a rough time.

He was laying against a tree, not actually waiting but still exhausted. Of course, he was training alone in the woods nearby, as that's what loners like him did. Trained alone at a high risk of injury. It's impressive that the human race isn't extinct, all things considered. However, the Yuki would stay laid down, breathing deep.
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Raiden

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-1
Clan: Ōtsutsuki

PostSubject: Re: What's a human?(Private, Raiden)   What's a human?(Private, Raiden) EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 3:58 pm

Raiden walked through windy mountains and a vast desert before he finally came across a dense forest. It was the first major sign of any life he had seen thus far, even if it was just plant life. He walked for miles just taking in this strange new environment before, just at the edge of his senses he could feel chakra. Which was so surprising he couldn’t even comprehend what was happening. At first, it was just something he hadn’t expected but then he was on edge. He had been led to believe that the earth was uninhabited. But with this chakra signature he had gained new hope that maybe there were humans on earth, but he needed to be careful in case they were hostile. He approached and found a man leaning against a tree. The man had stark white hair, much like Raiden and his clansmen. “You there, friend or foe?” It was a simple statement but it could lead to so much more dialogue.
Back to top Go down
Inaros Omo
Genin
Genin
Inaros Omo

PostSubject: Re: What's a human?(Private, Raiden)   What's a human?(Private, Raiden) EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 4:08 pm

Inaros' eyes shifted towards the new person. A, quite obviously powerful, man had walked up and asked if he were friend or foe.

"I'm not your enemy."

There was no reason to be defensive against the new guy. Worst happens, He died. Best happens, a dialogue happens and he figures out why that'd be the first thing to come out of the new guys mouth.

"The name is Inaros. Inaros Omo."

He couldn't say who or where the guy was from, as he just randomly appeared. He figured, however, that he might as well get up and raise to his full height. He stood four inches taller than the man in front of him, but looked far less intimidating, which was unfortunate. The white hair that both had, would be an interesting site. It might lead to some bad misconstructions. Either way, he would have to parley with this man.
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Raiden

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: What's a human?(Private, Raiden)   What's a human?(Private, Raiden) EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 4:19 pm

Looking as the man stood to his full height, a few inches taller than himself, Raiden would activate his sharingan. Looking directly into the man’s eyes, should the man reciprocate his stare, he would peer into the man’s memories. Not all of them, particularly those related to the state of the world, where this man was from, and if there were others like him. Afterwards, or in the case the man didn’t look him in the eye as his white eyes bled to red, he would introduce himself with a flat tone. “Raiden. Ōtsutsuki. Good to meet you.” His eyes would fade back to their natural white color almost so quickly one might think they hadn’t changed at all. He wondered about this man, who he was and what he was doing. Even though he now knew there were survivors on the earth, he still held onto the assumption that they didn’t have abilities like his clan. Though, he would soon find this to be untrue.

Chakra: /1,830

Jutsu Used:
Back to top Go down
Inaros Omo
Genin
Genin
Inaros Omo

PostSubject: Re: What's a human?(Private, Raiden)   What's a human?(Private, Raiden) EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 5:44 pm

This man was obviously not the most social, which was fine. This meant he was closer to an actual ninja than most. This was something he genuinely approved of. It meant that he'd be easier to communicate with. He let the man do whatever his eye was doing, albeit it was no matter. All that Inaros knew, was the man in front of him was rather emotionless, and likely thought with Emotion. That was the hope anyway.

"What bring you around here?"

It was a simple question, and would help gauge the situation. Was he someone coming in from other villages, was it just a wanderer? They were all questions he had at the moment, all that he hoped could get answered. If he could get these answered, he'd know if he has to be annoyed or frightened or what. He didn't know how to emotion properly by himself so he often depended on context clues.
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Raiden

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: What's a human?(Private, Raiden)   What's a human?(Private, Raiden) EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 5:54 pm

The moment their eyes made contact, Raiden became privy to an influx of information. He sorted through it quickly before deactivating his Sharingan. It would seem that all that his clan believed was a lie, born from fear. Not only had the beast been defeated by his ancestor Hagoromo, but the world population had flourished and grown civilization very similar to his own. Not only that, but there were prominent figures in history that seemed to have inherited some of his clans abilities. Interesting. Listening to the tall mans question Raiden would simply look at him, his white eyes giving nothing away, "I suppose you could call me an emissary of the Tsukikage on a diplomatic mission to the Earth. It seems you are from a village known as Konohagakure, correct? Are you a ninja?" It was an important question to him, this man seemed like he should be strong, but he didn't know if he could base the strength of the shinobi of the earth on this man's performance alone. He would need to see him in action in order to determine this for himself. "Hit me." was all he said, looking the man dead in the eye with nothing but seriousness in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Inaros Omo
Genin
Genin
Inaros Omo

PostSubject: Re: What's a human?(Private, Raiden)   What's a human?(Private, Raiden) EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 6:05 pm

So, the man was apparently from the moon village. That...huh. That was wild. It was certainly not something that he expected. He nodded to both questions, but almost had to laugh at the concept of hitting him.

"I'm a terrible gauge of skill and strength. You would find a better gauge in the Hokage and such..speaking of"

He trailed off, trying to remember who the Hokage was. He couldn't remember at the time, but it was no matter. All he knew is that if he struck this man, he was more liable to hurt himself, then what would he do? Sit and whine? Hardly, that was a useless endeavor.

"I'm going to assume that this conversation will have no lies?'

It was a strange question, admittedly. However, it asked exactly what he wanted to know. If there were to be lies in this conversation. Not that he had any way to check.
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Raiden

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: What's a human?(Private, Raiden)   What's a human?(Private, Raiden) EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 6:21 pm

Raiden sighed as it seemed this man was more of a lower level person than others in this area. But, he had gotten a clue as to someone he could find that had more power. A kage, similar to himself it would seem. Listening to the mans question, Raiden would nod. "I have no reason to lie. If i wanted to mislead you or take advantage of you I would use genjutsu. It's easier than lying. If I wanted to kill you, you would already be dead, so don't worry about that either. I am simply surprised to find another person here." It was surprising, he was being honest there. He had no idea that there would be humans left, much less ninja. But, that didn't matter now. He just needed to gather as much information as he could from this man before moving on to see this village that he had learned of through the mans memories. It was astonishing, but he wanted to see it with his own eyes, not borrowed ones. He knew his original would want as much information as he could get about the world before he dispelled.
Back to top Go down
Inaros Omo
Genin
Genin
Inaros Omo

PostSubject: Re: What's a human?(Private, Raiden)   What's a human?(Private, Raiden) EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 9:57 pm

He liked the transparency here. He was also right on almost all fronts as well. He wasn't sure about the surprised. It also sounded like 'another person' indicates human. Is it just a bunch of humans on the moon? What a wild concept. It was so proper but foreign at the same time. So often was every conversation of lies and slander. Of bothersome things.

Stilll, it felt strange that he'd lead with that. He had no tact, even if he was honest. He couldn't blame the man. He likely had no social context for on earth, besides what the man saw in his own head.

"So, what was the plan if there wasn't any of us down here?"
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Raiden

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: What's a human?(Private, Raiden)   What's a human?(Private, Raiden) EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 7:14 pm

Raiden looked at the man. It seemed he had no reaction to his assurances of honesty, and took him for his word. That was good at least, these people weren't as paranoid as some of those around the Moon. Thinking back to his original mission, he saw no harm in sharing it with this man. "My mission, given to me by the Tsukikage, is to come to Earth in search of rare minerals and other natural resources we do not have and to gauge the survivability of the planet in case we ever need to return here. Your presence here pretty much solves the latter half for me." He would let out an emotionless chuckle. It was odd for him, he looked at things so seriously usually that even his jokes were flat. But, it mattered not, he was here for a specific reason, sent by the original to complete his goal. The man in front of him knew little, but knew enough to be useful for his initial gathering of intelligence. He would simply need to find someone who knew more than the man in front of him to find out the rest. "Where can I find someone with more intel than you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's a human?(Private, Raiden)   What's a human?(Private, Raiden) Empty

Back to top Go down

What's a human?(Private, Raiden)
Page 1 of 1