Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
WHAT THE F...ish(Private/Kai Kinuta) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
WHAT THE F...ish(Private/Kai Kinuta) EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
WHAT THE F...ish(Private/Kai Kinuta) EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
WHAT THE F...ish(Private/Kai Kinuta) EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
WHAT THE F...ish(Private/Kai Kinuta) EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
WHAT THE F...ish(Private/Kai Kinuta) EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
WHAT THE F...ish(Private/Kai Kinuta) EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
WHAT THE F...ish(Private/Kai Kinuta) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
WHAT THE F...ish(Private/Kai Kinuta) EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
WHAT THE F...ish(Private/Kai Kinuta) Vote_lcapWHAT THE F...ish(Private/Kai Kinuta) Voting_barWHAT THE F...ish(Private/Kai Kinuta) Vote_rcap 
Shin
WHAT THE F...ish(Private/Kai Kinuta) Vote_lcapWHAT THE F...ish(Private/Kai Kinuta) Voting_barWHAT THE F...ish(Private/Kai Kinuta) Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

WHAT THE F...ish(Private/Kai Kinuta)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hiro Nara
Genin
Genin
Hiro Nara

WHAT THE F...ish(Private/Kai Kinuta) Empty
PostSubject: WHAT THE F...ish(Private/Kai Kinuta)   WHAT THE F...ish(Private/Kai Kinuta) EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 11:20 pm

He was walking around the forest trying to find the child who decked him in the eye. His dad asked him what had happened, and that led to about a thirty minute talk about if he was getting into fights. He was but also wasn't. It was entirely his fault the child punched him in the nose. He really, really wanted  to say hi to the guy who punched him in the eye. Now the question of the day was, where was it?

He learned where this cool child was shortly after when he heard bells being played. It's as if it was a lovely sound of bells even if they were terribly off tune. He'd soon find the boy and he had some words to say.

"Talk to me; gonna win this."

He had a straight look on his face, he was entirely serious about this.
Back to top Go down
Kai Kinuta

Kai Kinuta

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE F...ish(Private/Kai Kinuta)   WHAT THE F...ish(Private/Kai Kinuta) EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 11:36 pm

Kai was a bit sore about this. "He's actually back. Was honestly hoping he wouldn't come back..kinda.." He pondered on how to handle this delicate situation; you see, he wanted genuinely to try and make peace (albeit for pseudo-selfish reasons), but he wasn't a socially inclined in the slightest.

He averted eye contact on and off with Hiro, he was fairly nervous about this scenario but wanted things to work out as best as possible. Now was the best chance he was going to get, might as well get this all over with as quickly as possible.

Panic set in, Kai had a moderate brain fart, internally he began shouting, "FISH WHERE IS FISH?!!" The fish was in tied to his waist so he would be able to find it easily, under normal circumstances that is. He began flailing his arms around aggressively trying to find it.
Back to top Go down
Hiro Nara
Genin
Genin
Hiro Nara

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE F...ish(Private/Kai Kinuta)   WHAT THE F...ish(Private/Kai Kinuta) EmptyFri Nov 03, 2017 12:17 pm

Hiro didn't think of the boy as a particularly violent sort. He was more a sort of 'I do this thing because I don't know otherwise.' It wasn't a bad thing, but it wasn't a particularly *good* thing either. He thought about it and the boy for awhile as the boy started flailing. Hmm. Was it just panic from being super young, or was it because he was trying to attack Hiro? As an actual, trained ninja, his instincts kicked in. He didn't usually let them, but for once, he figured why not.

He made the Rat handsign, and forced his shadow to connect to Kai's. He then sat down, crosslegged on the ground.

"So what are you trying to do here?"

He was willing to stop the boy to talk.

However he had a feeling this wouldn't go that way, though.

---
Jutsu used

Name: Shadow Imitation Technique
Type: Hidden/Ninjutsu
Element: Yin
Range: Starting: 10m from user shadow
Handseals: Rat
Description:Extending and manipulating their shadow, the user will attempt to connect it with an individual or groups shadow(s). Upon connection, the victim(s) will find themselves unable to move on their own. Their posture will immediately reflect their captors and their bodies will mimic any motions the user of this jutsu makes. It is possible to break out of this technique, but requires a certain amount of strength. Alternately, the user can combat this strength with more chakra being fueled into the technique, effectively making it a battle of wills. A captured enemy who has the strength level of 55 or greater can break free of the technique unless the user pays 1.5x the regular upkeep cost. A captured enemy with 75 strength or greater increases this to 2x. Additionally the user must pay 50% more upkeep cost per extra enemy captured. 2 equating to 1.5x, 3 to 2x, 4 to 2.5x, etc.
Moves at 60 Speed, Range for Jutsu boosts 25m for every 3 posts trained.
Back to top Go down
Kai Kinuta

Kai Kinuta

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE F...ish(Private/Kai Kinuta)   WHAT THE F...ish(Private/Kai Kinuta) EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 8:24 am

Kai came to an immediate halt, and before realizing what was even happening, found himself sitting crosslegged on the ground across from Hiro. He was honestly impressed, and thought to himself, "This idiot knew a technique like this? Maybe this will be worth the effort after all."

He remembered where the fish was now that he had been forced to stay still for a moment. Now another problem, he couldn't move anything other than his eyes unless Hiro allowed it. The manic episode was over and Kai was back to his usual, calm and collected self. He stared directly at Hiro for a solid minute in total silence.

"Now how do i convey a message to this guy like this? I really doubt after that outburst that he's going to release this jutsu without reason." He thought on this for a minute, realizing that time wasn't a leisure he had available to him. "All right. Let's try this then." He began blinking in a pattern, similar enough morse code. With a series of blinks he said, "Fish."
Back to top Go down
Hiro Nara
Genin
Genin
Hiro Nara

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE F...ish(Private/Kai Kinuta)   WHAT THE F...ish(Private/Kai Kinuta) EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 2:15 am

Hmm. Boy was talking to him in blinks, in something that was like Morse Code. This wasn't usual, but he knew enough that he knew he was saying fish. Hiro than saw it on the back of the boys waist, and rubbed his chin. Forcing Kai to do so too, although not intentionally. He had almost forgotten that he had put his shadow jutsu on the younger boy and felt that he should probably take it off. What's the worse that happened? The second the boy moved, Hiro would start the jutsu again, and force the boy to smash his head repeatedly against a nearby tree. That was the simple method. He was, admittedly, slightly frustrated, but that as no matter.

"Fish. What about Fish?"

He let the jutsu go properly and waited for Kai to do whatever he meant by Fish. Did he want to give Hiro a fish? Perhaps. That's maybe what the boy wanted, but he wasn't going to judge if it wasn't. It'd be cool if it was though, he had to admit.
Back to top Go down
Kai Kinuta

Kai Kinuta

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE F...ish(Private/Kai Kinuta)   WHAT THE F...ish(Private/Kai Kinuta) EmptyMon Nov 06, 2017 10:31 pm

Kai took a second to make sure he was in complete control of his body. He looked at Hiro and nodded. He reached around his waist and unhooked the fish that he had caught earlier. The fish was presented to his...friend? He wasn't sure what to expect. On one hand, Hiro seemed genuinely nice, on the other hand, he knows shadow jutsu, and these types of techniques are really foreign to him, and thus fairly terrifying.

Kai was wary stepping forward, he thought to himself, "If i touch his shadow he can freeze me again. But if I just throw the fish at him and leave I'll end up looking like even more of a jerk. Ok, I'll hand off the fish and quickly backpedal. Surely he'll understand me being so careful." He very slowly stepped forward and presented the fish to Hiro.
Back to top Go down
Hiro Nara
Genin
Genin
Hiro Nara

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE F...ish(Private/Kai Kinuta)   WHAT THE F...ish(Private/Kai Kinuta) EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 10:15 am

There are things people can confirm based purely upon seeing someone.  Not everything, but there are things. For the five seconds that Hiro was able to focus, pending the way Kai moved and the way Kai did things, led him to believe the boy didn't know how a lot of things worked. The main draw to this conclusion was that his apology gift for making Hiro look like a raccoon was a fish. Most people got him, like, a gift of a coat or something. Not a fish.

Though, this fish wasn't of innately terrible quality. He had conflicting views about the boy that would be questioned later. For now, he had something to do that involved things that were not fish related.  He had to get the boy to talk, merely to hear his voice and such. That, however, meant that he would have to stay here and that was alright. Hopefully, father wasn't going to be angry when he learned that Hiro had left through the window again. He probably would. It was understandable anger too.

"Is this an...apology fish?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Kinuta

Kai Kinuta

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE F...ish(Private/Kai Kinuta)   WHAT THE F...ish(Private/Kai Kinuta) EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 10:30 am

Even under Kai's face wrappings you could see a slight smile on his face. He thought to himself, "Finally! Now hopefully its not some weird Leaf Village thing that a fish as a gift would be considered offensive." He nodded and handed the fish off to Hiro, then quickly took a shifting step back before anything could be done to him.

He didn't want to come off as not genuine, but he was still wary of the shadow thing. He waited in hopes that everything here would work out in a positive manner and allow him some peace of mind. He had other aspirations in this scenario, he had hoped that by befriending Hiro, he would be able to enter The Leaf without it causing a commotion.

To himself he started plotting out possibilities, "If this goes how I want...need it to, I might finally have a home. I have no issues with the nomadic lifestyle I've lived till now, but I haven't had much time to develop my own skills. If i want my goal to come to fruition, I must have some form of stability in my world. Alright, it's settled. I'm going to try and get The Leaf Village to take me in!"
Back to top Go down
Hiro Nara
Genin
Genin
Hiro Nara

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE F...ish(Private/Kai Kinuta)   WHAT THE F...ish(Private/Kai Kinuta) EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 3:59 pm

Hmm... this boy was odd. Therefore interesting. He had to bring this boy into the village, and somehow manage to get him to come home with him. He would study the boy. It would be a literal case study, but not documented because what's the fun in documentation when the boy had bells. He had to figure out how to frame this invitation so it didn't sound like he was trying to invite the boy in the murder him. That would be slightly difficult, but after a moment, decided on a wording.

"Hmm. Right, as Village Custom dictate, come and stay at my place for a bit."

Kai didn't have to know that he pulled that out of his bum when he couldn't think of anything else. That was a secret for only Hiro to know, until he inevitably let it out. That was no matter. It was a simple factoid that would forever be stuck in the back of his head, probably forever nagging at him to be told.

He'd turn and start walking, knowing the boy would either have to speak to tell him the answer, or follow him to say yes. It was the best strat.
Back to top Go down
Kai Kinuta

Kai Kinuta

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE F...ish(Private/Kai Kinuta)   WHAT THE F...ish(Private/Kai Kinuta) EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 5:06 pm

Kai accepted this offer without a second thought. He followed Hiro. "Putting all my faith in this, hopefully my instincts aren't leading me astray here." He had a grin on his face, please that his stupid fish plan actually somehow worked. Mind you, it wasn't from lack of caring, it's just the fact that he literally has not socialized with anyone in a few years and is a bit..rusty.

Kai would follow his new friend into The Leaf. As he passed the gates he was a bit nervous, but he was paid no mind to. He thought to himself "It's nice in here. As soon as I get set up at Hiro's I should look to start doing missions for The Leaf, if they will allow me that is."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE F...ish(Private/Kai Kinuta)   WHAT THE F...ish(Private/Kai Kinuta) Empty

Back to top Go down

WHAT THE F...ish(Private/Kai Kinuta)
Page 1 of 1